Donate To Keep The Site Ad Free
+ Reply to Thread
Page 819 of 889 FirstFirst ... 319 719 769 809 817 818 819 820 821 829 869 ... LastLast
Results 20,451 to 20,475 of 22221

Thread: Cemetery Dance discussion thread

Quote Originally Posted by GenericEric View Post
    As Brian indicated a few days ago, here's the new update on Night Shift:

The slipcases and traycases are deep in production, with our casemaker promising to deliver them just after Thanksgiving, which means we'll be shipping preorders for the Gift Edition and Artist Numbered Edition in December. The Lettered Edition is with our binder, and when that work is done he'll begin making the cases for that edition. Since all of his work is done by hand, the Lettered Edition will ship in 2021. Thank you very much for your patience!
    Dan is out today, and since he loads all of the notes we send through the order management system, this will be emailed out tomorrow!

Brian
    Founder and publisher of Lividian Publications. My other website is BrianJamesFreeman.com. Please always feel free to email me or send me a PM if you have any questions about either!

Live it. webstar1000 is loved more than Jesus webstar1000 is loved more than Jesus webstar1000 is loved more than Jesus webstar1000 is loved more than Jesus webstar1000 is loved more than Jesus webstar1000 is loved more than Jesus webstar1000 is loved more than Jesus webstar1000 is loved more than Jesus webstar1000 is loved more than Jesus webstar1000 is loved more than Jesus webstar1000 is loved more than Jesus webstar1000's Avatar

Country
    Country Flag

Excellent news on Night Shift. I am hoping to see Stand next summer... if possible!!!!!
    HELP ME FIND
    Insomnia #459
    ANY S/L #459

Servant of Gan jeffingoff has a reputation beyond repute jeffingoff has a reputation beyond repute jeffingoff has a reputation beyond repute jeffingoff has a reputation beyond repute jeffingoff has a reputation beyond repute jeffingoff has a reputation beyond repute jeffingoff has a reputation beyond repute jeffingoff has a reputation beyond repute jeffingoff has a reputation beyond repute jeffingoff has a reputation beyond repute jeffingoff has a reputation beyond repute

Country
    Country Flag

Quote Originally Posted by webstar1000 View Post
    Excellent news on Night Shift. I am hoping to see Stand next summer... if possible!!!!!
    That would be amazing.

Citizen of Gilead GenericEric is a name known to all GenericEric is a name known to all GenericEric is a name known to all GenericEric is a name known to all GenericEric is a name known to all GenericEric is a name known to all GenericEric's Avatar

My Mood
    Mellow
    Country
    Country Flag

I'm not sure exactly how it works, but once Night Shift is published, what's the time frame of The Stand going to public pre-order?
    It was hell's season, and the air smelled of burning children

Live it. webstar1000 is loved more than Jesus webstar1000 is loved more than Jesus webstar1000 is loved more than Jesus webstar1000 is loved more than Jesus webstar1000 is loved more than Jesus webstar1000 is loved more than Jesus webstar1000 is loved more than Jesus webstar1000 is loved more than Jesus webstar1000 is loved more than Jesus webstar1000 is loved more than Jesus webstar1000 is loved more than Jesus webstar1000's Avatar

Country
    Country Flag

I'm not sure exactly how it works, but once Night Shift is published, what's the time frame of The Stand going to public pre-order?
    IM guessing they are getting caught up and would not let this one go as long hence my 'guess'.
    HELP ME FIND
    Insomnia #459
    ANY S/L #459

IM guessing they are getting caught up and would not let this one go as long hence my 'guess'.
    The goal is absolutely to be really close to printer ready OR even at the printer before the "official" public announcement and preorder window for THE STAND.

Brian
    Founder and publisher of Lividian Publications. My other website is BrianJamesFreeman.com. Please always feel free to email me or send me a PM if you have any questions about either!

Can Toi St. Troy has a brilliant future St. Troy has a brilliant future St. Troy has a brilliant future St. Troy has a brilliant future St. Troy has a brilliant future St. Troy has a brilliant future St. Troy has a brilliant future St. Troy has a brilliant future St. Troy has a brilliant future St. Troy has a brilliant future St. Troy has a brilliant future St. Troy's Avatar

My Mood
    Yeehaw

The slipcases and traycases are deep in production, with our casemaker promising to deliver them just after Thanksgiving, which means we'll be shipping preorders for the Gift Edition and Artist Numbered Edition in December.
    Welcome news; I can't wait to see it.
    It seems I'm miles above the surface of the Earth

I can see across the whole of London and beyond

Gunslinger Apprentice craigobau has a spectacular aura about craigobau has a spectacular aura about craigobau's Avatar

Country
    Country Flag

Quote Originally Posted by Brian James Freeman View Post

The slipcases and traycases are deep in production, with our casemaker promising to deliver them just after Thanksgiving, which means we'll be shipping preorders for the Gift Edition and Artist Numbered Edition in December. The Lettered Edition is with our binder, and when that work is done he'll begin making the cases for that edition. Since all of his work is done by hand, the Lettered Edition will ship in 2021. Thank you very much for your patience!
    Dan is out today, and since he loads all of the notes we send through the order management system, this will be emailed out tomorrow!

Brian
    Thanks so much for the good news!

Rabid Billybumbler amd013 has a reputation beyond repute amd013 has a reputation beyond repute amd013 has a reputation beyond repute amd013 has a reputation beyond repute amd013 has a reputation beyond repute amd013 has a reputation beyond repute amd013 has a reputation beyond repute amd013 has a reputation beyond repute amd013 has a reputation beyond repute amd013 has a reputation beyond repute amd013 has a reputation beyond repute amd013's Avatar

My Mood
    Fine
    Country
    Country Flag

The goal is absolutely to be really close to printer ready OR even at the printer before the "official" public announcement and preorder window for THE STAND.

Brian
    I think this is a good idea. I think it will help cut down on the complaints.
    Wanted:

'Salem's Lot Portfolio #606

Fairy Tale UK S/L

Servant of Gan firemonkey66 has a brilliant future firemonkey66 has a brilliant future firemonkey66 has a brilliant future firemonkey66 has a brilliant future firemonkey66 has a brilliant future firemonkey66 has a brilliant future firemonkey66 has a brilliant future firemonkey66 has a brilliant future firemonkey66 has a brilliant future firemonkey66 has a brilliant future firemonkey66 has a brilliant future firemonkey66's Avatar

My Mood
    Dead
    Country
    Country Flag

Does having a lettered Night Shift on order mean that I will be able to order a matching lettered Stand? I don’t know if this has been asked before, I apologize if it has.
    Looking for:
    - Philtrum Press Eyes of the Dragon RED #165
    - Fine Viking Eyes of the Dragon proof

Quote Originally Posted by firemonkey66 View Post
    Does having a lettered Night Shift on order mean that I will be able to order a matching lettered Stand? I don’t know if this has been asked before, I apologize if it has.
    No worries! That is exactly the situation, yep.

Brian

Quote Originally Posted by amd013 View Post

Brian
    I think this is a good idea. I think it will help cut down on the complaints.
    Absolutely agree!

Brian

Rabid Billybumbler amd013 has a reputation beyond repute amd013 has a reputation beyond repute amd013 has a reputation beyond repute amd013 has a reputation beyond repute amd013 has a reputation beyond repute amd013 has a reputation beyond repute amd013 has a reputation beyond repute amd013 has a reputation beyond repute amd013 has a reputation beyond repute amd013 has a reputation beyond repute amd013 has a reputation beyond repute amd013's Avatar

My Mood
    Fine
    Country
    Country Flag

Hi Brian, got the official email update on night shift. Was wondering if there will be an extra delay in shipping for those with remarques in them? I seem to recall in the past these are usually the last to ship, but can't recall how much longer it typically is.
    Wanted:

Fairy Tale UK S/L

Servant of Gan DanHocker is a splendid one to behold DanHocker is a splendid one to behold DanHocker is a splendid one to behold DanHocker is a splendid one to behold DanHocker is a splendid one to behold DanHocker is a splendid one to behold DanHocker is a splendid one to behold DanHocker is a splendid one to behold

Hi Brian, got the official email update on night shift. Was wondering if there will be an extra delay in shipping for those with remarques in them? I seem to recall in the past these are usually the last to ship, but can't recall how much longer it typically is.
    Yep they will be the last to ship. Typically we don't touch the remqarques until we're done shipping everything else. It's too easy for them to get mixed up with the regular editions since they look the same and I don't want to risk accidently sending remarques to people who didn't pay for them. So they will ship after we're through the regular Gift and Artist Editions.

Gunslinger herbertwest has a reputation beyond repute herbertwest has a reputation beyond repute herbertwest has a reputation beyond repute herbertwest has a reputation beyond repute herbertwest has a reputation beyond repute herbertwest has a reputation beyond repute herbertwest has a reputation beyond repute herbertwest has a reputation beyond repute herbertwest has a reputation beyond repute herbertwest has a reputation beyond repute herbertwest has a reputation beyond repute herbertwest's Avatar

Country
    Country Flag

Read that Richard CHizmar's latest book will be published Gallery Books / Simon & Schuster, congratulations for him!

I am guessing that some collectors here, waiting for books since a few years, will however question if his writing and publishing projets may impacts his decision related to CD?
    I think that it was something that has been raised in the past
    ------------------------------------------------
    CLUB STEPHEN KING (french website about STEPHEN KING, since 1992) : on : Facebook | Twitter | Instagram
    ------------------------------------------------

Demon of the Prim lotuz has a brilliant future lotuz has a brilliant future lotuz has a brilliant future lotuz has a brilliant future lotuz has a brilliant future lotuz has a brilliant future lotuz has a brilliant future lotuz has a brilliant future lotuz has a brilliant future lotuz has a brilliant future lotuz has a brilliant future lotuz's Avatar

Country
    Country Flag

Hey Dan/Brian - any idea when you might be shipping your copies of Dead Astronauts? I was super happy when you offered this to CDCC members and have been eagerly anticipating it

Servant of Gan George at C-Springs people like to rub elbows with me George at C-Springs people like to rub elbows with me George at C-Springs people like to rub elbows with me George at C-Springs people like to rub elbows with me George at C-Springs people like to rub elbows with me George at C-Springs people like to rub elbows with me George at C-Springs people like to rub elbows with me George at C-Springs people like to rub elbows with me George at C-Springs people like to rub elbows with me George at C-Springs people like to rub elbows with me George at C-Springs people like to rub elbows with me George at C-Springs's Avatar

My Mood
    Yeehaw
    Country
    Country Flag

This just arrived from CD in the Forthcoming Review Copy Grab Bag. Of interest to SK collectors may be Kevin Quigley's "Stephen King Limited".

At 302 pages in length, the first 153 are text telling the stories behind the SK Limiteds; 112 pages are a photo gallery of US Limiteds (starting with Firestarter and ending with Misery); and the remainder is a photo gallery of Non-US Limiteds (starting with Phantasia's ES and ending with PS Publishing's Night Shift) and a few pages of remarques.

All photos are Black & White with most consisting of Trayscase/Slipcase and Cover illustrations. The sole interior photo is of The New Lieutenant's Rap. No signatures pages are shown, which I personally think is a missed opportunity; would have been great to see the various versions with additional authors and artists, and to see how his signature changed over the years.

The few remarques and art inserts also could have been tremendously expanded, with The Collector's page as a reference; there are MANY remarques (and much original artwork) available and would make a splendid addition to a book like this. Lastly, the galleries sections would have been very nice in color; regular paper for the text sections and glossy color for the photos would have been great, but yes driven up cost as well.

Look for it to be published in 2021, a nice in-hand reference guide to SK Limiteds and the stories behind them.

WANT LIST: Any SK #186; Dark Man Unbound 1st Proof; FDNS Unbound 1st Proof; FDNS Black Tape Spine Proof; FDNS Unbound Color Proof

Servant of Gan kingfan2323 is a splendid one to behold kingfan2323 is a splendid one to behold kingfan2323 is a splendid one to behold kingfan2323 is a splendid one to behold kingfan2323 is a splendid one to behold kingfan2323 is a splendid one to behold kingfan2323 is a splendid one to behold kingfan2323's Avatar

Country
    Country Flag

Can anyone help me out with a From a Buick 8 CD traycase for the S/L in fine condition? Aware of the ones online. Prefer getting it from here if possible.

Thanks

Sent from my SM-G965U using Tapatalk
    ANYTHING DT Related #246
    Dead Zone First Edition F/F or NF/NF

My Mood
    Fine
    Country
    Country Flag

Quote Originally Posted by kingfan2323 View Post
    Can anyone help me out with a From a Buick 8 CD traycase in fine condition? Aware of the ones online. Prefer getting it from here if possible.

Thanks

Hi Bryan, What are the ones on the net you refer to? I would be interested in one too.

BTW, didn't see any FAB8 listed in the Known Stephen King Slipcse and Traycase. Are these missing from the list?
    Wanted:

Fairy Tale UK S/L

Gunslinger Apprentice ZombieElvis has a spectacular aura about ZombieElvis has a spectacular aura about ZombieElvis has a spectacular aura about ZombieElvis's Avatar

My Mood
    Buzzed
    Country
    Country Flag

Can anyone help me out with a From a Buick 8 CD traycase in fine condition? Aware of the ones online. Prefer getting it from here if possible.

Thanks

Hi Bryan, What are the ones on the net you refer to? I would be interested in one too.

BTW, didn't see any FAB8 listed in the Known Stephen King Slipcse and Traycase. Are these missing from the list?
    i got a FAB8 gift edition without a slipcase so I bought the traycase from CD for it, i would trade the traycase for a slipcase i guess? Anyway i have one.

Quote Originally Posted by George at C-Springs View Post
    This just arrived from CD in the Forthcoming Review Copy Grab Bag. Of interest to SK collectors may be Kevin Quigley's "Stephen King Limited".

At 302 pages in length, the first 153 are text telling the stories behind the SK Limiteds; 112 pages are a photo gallery of US Limiteds (starting with Firestarter and ending with Misery); and the remainder is a photo gallery of Non-US Limiteds (starting with Phantasia's ES and ending with PS Publishing's Night Shift) and a few pages of remarques.

All photos are Black & White with most consisting of Trayscase/Slipcase and Cover illustrations. The sole interior photo is of The New Lieutenant's Rap. No signatures pages are shown, which I personally think is a missed opportunity; would have been great to see the various versions with additional authors and artists, and to see how his signature changed over the years.

The few remarques and art inserts also could have been tremendously expanded, with The Collector's page as a reference; there are MANY remarques (and much original artwork) available and would make a splendid addition to a book like this. Lastly, the galleries sections would have been very nice in color; regular paper for the text sections and glossy color for the photos would have been great, but yes driven up cost as well.

Look for it to be published in 2021, a nice in-hand reference guide to SK Limiteds and the stories behind them.

I got the same grab bag, exact same books!
    look at the table of contents for Killer Crimes, is this the first printing of MAN WITH A BELLY since 1978?

Servant of Gan kingfan2323 is a splendid one to behold kingfan2323 is a splendid one to behold kingfan2323 is a splendid one to behold kingfan2323 is a splendid one to behold kingfan2323 is a splendid one to behold kingfan2323 is a splendid one to behold kingfan2323 is a splendid one to behold kingfan2323's Avatar

Country
    Country Flag

Thanks

Should have clarified. Referring to CD S/L traycase

ANYTHING DT Related #246
    Dead Zone First Edition F/F or NF/NF

Owner Randall Flagg is loved more than Jesus Randall Flagg is loved more than Jesus Randall Flagg is loved more than Jesus Randall Flagg is loved more than Jesus Randall Flagg is loved more than Jesus Randall Flagg is loved more than Jesus Randall Flagg is loved more than Jesus Randall Flagg is loved more than Jesus Randall Flagg is loved more than Jesus Randall Flagg is loved more than Jesus Randall Flagg is loved more than Jesus Randall Flagg's Avatar

North of "The Claw" & Patrick, East of Chad, RIP Bill Bender
    My Mood
    Pensive
    Country
    Country Flag

The only known slipcases/Tray-cases are from the CD-The publisher. AFAIK, there are no aftermarket cases for the gift/S/L/Lettered of FAB8.

Quote Originally Posted by George at C-Springs View Post

Very nice overview! Thank you!

We should have noted on there, but we didn't, that all of the photos will be full-color in the finished books. And you guessed the paper stock situation just about perfectly. The first half with be a standard paper stock, and the second half will be a special stock to show off the full-color photos in all their glory.

For the interior artwork and remarques, each piece would need to be licensed from the artist, which would have pushed the retail price beyond what we thought the market could support. (Some would argue it falls under fair use, but a literal photo gallery with no commentary seems past the line to us. Plus... we'd rather pay the artists for their work! We just couldn't make the budget come together.)

That said, I hope folks prove us wrong and the book sells out in record time because that would definitely help with my proposal that we publish an expanded edition in a few years with the books published since Kev's deadline AND more material in general.

I like the signature sheet idea! I'll be stealing that idea for future editions...

Thanks again!

Brian

Big Coffin Hunter Ari_Racing has a reputation beyond repute Ari_Racing has a reputation beyond repute Ari_Racing has a reputation beyond repute Ari_Racing has a reputation beyond repute Ari_Racing has a reputation beyond repute Ari_Racing has a reputation beyond repute Ari_Racing has a reputation beyond repute Ari_Racing has a reputation beyond repute Ari_Racing has a reputation beyond repute Ari_Racing has a reputation beyond repute Ari_Racing has a reputation beyond repute Ari_Racing's Avatar

My Mood
    Cheerful
    Country
    Country Flag

THose are really cool!

Brian, I sent you an email
    Wanted list:
    Ubris

Traveler ToBoldlyGo will become famous soon enough

It has been so long since I placed my order with CD that I can't even remember if this is what I ordered or not. A grab bag or the exclusive collector's set (#3 maybe?) or what, IDK. All I know, is that's a nice little set of books there. Maybe it will show up at my door, maybe not. We'll see. LOL

+ Reply to Thread
Page 819 of 889 FirstFirst ... 319 719 769 809 817 818 819 820 821 829 869 ... LastLast