Donate To Keep The Site Ad Free
+ Reply to Thread
Page 792 of 889 FirstFirst ... 292 692 742 782 790 791 792 793 794 802 842 ... LastLast
Results 19,776 to 19,800 of 22221

Thread: Cemetery Dance discussion thread

Quote Originally Posted by Brian861 View Post
    Brian? Did Rich say if the Gold Seal Series will be moving forward?
    I have some ideas for the series, but we'll see what happens. Right now, I'm waiting to hear back if Rich and Steve have discussed the Dark Debts introduction recently. I'll ping Rich again.

Brian
    Founder and publisher of Lividian Publications. My other website is BrianJamesFreeman.com. Please always feel free to email me or send me a PM if you have any questions about either!

Goldmember Brian861 seldom gets put on hold Brian861 seldom gets put on hold Brian861 seldom gets put on hold Brian861 seldom gets put on hold Brian861 seldom gets put on hold Brian861 seldom gets put on hold Brian861 seldom gets put on hold Brian861 seldom gets put on hold Brian861 seldom gets put on hold Brian861 seldom gets put on hold Brian861 seldom gets put on hold Brian861's Avatar

Country
    Country Flag

Quote Originally Posted by Brian James Freeman View Post
    Brian? Did Rich say if the Gold Seal Series will be moving forward?
    I have some ideas for the series, but we'll see what happens. Right now, I'm waiting to hear back if Rich and Steve have discussed the Dark Debts introduction recently. I'll ping Rich again.

Brian
    Thank you.
    You don't know my kind.....You don't my mind.....Dark necessities are part of my design.....

Can Toi St. Troy has a brilliant future St. Troy has a brilliant future St. Troy has a brilliant future St. Troy has a brilliant future St. Troy has a brilliant future St. Troy has a brilliant future St. Troy has a brilliant future St. Troy has a brilliant future St. Troy has a brilliant future St. Troy has a brilliant future St. Troy has a brilliant future St. Troy's Avatar

My Mood
    Yeehaw

...Speaking of The Stand... our edition came in at the absolutely max bulk size for the printing press, 1200 pages... and proofreading is ongoing at the moment. I think our official announcement of the book, after Night Shift ships, will be more like what you're all hoping to hear from us in terms of announcement to publication timeframes. More on that when we get there.
    I think I'm gonna need a cold shower.
    It seems I'm miles above the surface of the Earth

I can see across the whole of London and beyond

Gunslinger Apprentice Tony Two-Cent has a spectacular aura about Tony Two-Cent has a spectacular aura about Tony Two-Cent has a spectacular aura about Tony Two-Cent's Avatar

Quote Originally Posted by Hunchback Jack View Post
    Quote Originally Posted by Tony Two-Cent View Post
    The delay of Usher's Passing continues to be a real head-scratcher for me. McCammon is an A-List author and the signature sheets were done by November of 2018. I just don't get it.
    I think there were unique challenges with this book as it was difficult getting an accurate source for the text. So more cycles of proofreading and corrections were needed.

HBJ
    Yeah, I had read that on CD's production updates page. I just wish these issues would be resolved before the books are announced and made available for pre-order. And to echo everyone else's sentiments, this is not directed at Brian, Dan or Mindy, who have always done an amazing job and have gone way above the call of duty.

Can Toi St. Troy has a brilliant future St. Troy has a brilliant future St. Troy has a brilliant future St. Troy has a brilliant future St. Troy has a brilliant future St. Troy has a brilliant future St. Troy has a brilliant future St. Troy has a brilliant future St. Troy has a brilliant future St. Troy has a brilliant future St. Troy has a brilliant future St. Troy's Avatar

My Mood
    Yeehaw

Speaking of The Stand... our edition came in at the absolutely max bulk size for the printing press, 1200 pages...
    Brian-

Will you be using the thinner paper stock that was used for It (which had, I believe, 1,052 pages)?

I know it's still very early days for The Stand, but I wonder how The Stand will compare, thickness-wise with CD's Salem's Lot (which I use for comparison because it's the thickest CD edition I have).

For that matter: question for Brian or for anyone who owns both Salem's Lot and It from CD: how do their thicknesses compare?

I love big books.

Quote Originally Posted by St. Troy View Post
    Speaking of The Stand... our edition came in at the absolutely max bulk size for the printing press, 1200 pages...
    Brian-

Will you be using the thinner paper stock that was used for It (which had, I believe, 1,052 pages)?

I know it's still very early days for The Stand, but I wonder how The Stand will compare, thickness-wise with CD's Salem's Lot (which I use for comparison because it's the thickest CD edition I have).

For that matter: question for Brian or for anyone who owns both Salem's Lot and It from CD: how do their thicknesses compare?

I love big books.
    Yeah, for one volume, we would need to go with the same stock as IT. Or we could go TALISMAN style and split the book into two volumes, keeping with the same paper stock. We probably wouldn’t go with three volumes since Pete just did that, and we don’t want to step on his toes.

Brian
    Founder and publisher of Lividian Publications. My other website is BrianJamesFreeman.com. Please always feel free to email me or send me a PM if you have any questions about either!

Live it. webstar1000 is loved more than Jesus webstar1000 is loved more than Jesus webstar1000 is loved more than Jesus webstar1000 is loved more than Jesus webstar1000 is loved more than Jesus webstar1000 is loved more than Jesus webstar1000 is loved more than Jesus webstar1000 is loved more than Jesus webstar1000 is loved more than Jesus webstar1000 is loved more than Jesus webstar1000 is loved more than Jesus webstar1000's Avatar

Country
    Country Flag

Quote Originally Posted by St. Troy View Post
    Brian-

I love big books.
    Yeah, for one volume, we would need to go with the same stock as IT. Or we could go TALISMAN style and split the book into two volumes, keeping with the same paper stock. We probably wouldn’t go with three volumes since Pete just did that, and we don’t want to step on his toes.

Brian
    I’d like to see a cool
    Traycase with a book on either side and a vial in between that houses a liquid or something with a hazmat sign on it. That be soooo cool.
    HELP ME FIND
    Insomnia #459
    ANY S/L #459

My Mood
    Yeehaw

...Or we could go TALISMAN style and split the book into two volumes...
    Is this option still on the table (the decision has yet to be made)?

I suppose I prefer a single giant beast of a book, but I’m intrigued by the possibilities opened by a super-thick two-volume edition.

Owner Randall Flagg is loved more than Jesus Randall Flagg is loved more than Jesus Randall Flagg is loved more than Jesus Randall Flagg is loved more than Jesus Randall Flagg is loved more than Jesus Randall Flagg is loved more than Jesus Randall Flagg is loved more than Jesus Randall Flagg is loved more than Jesus Randall Flagg is loved more than Jesus Randall Flagg is loved more than Jesus Randall Flagg is loved more than Jesus Randall Flagg's Avatar

North of "The Claw" & Patrick, East of Chad, RIP Bill Bender
    My Mood
    Pensive
    Country
    Country Flag

Quote Originally Posted by webstar1000 View Post

I’d like to see a cool
    Traycase with a book on either side and a vial in between that houses a liquid or something with a hazmat sign on it. That be soooo cool.

Live it. webstar1000 is loved more than Jesus webstar1000 is loved more than Jesus webstar1000 is loved more than Jesus webstar1000 is loved more than Jesus webstar1000 is loved more than Jesus webstar1000 is loved more than Jesus webstar1000 is loved more than Jesus webstar1000 is loved more than Jesus webstar1000 is loved more than Jesus webstar1000 is loved more than Jesus webstar1000 is loved more than Jesus webstar1000's Avatar

Country
    Country Flag

Quote Originally Posted by Randall Flagg View Post

I’d like to see a cool

I was never a fan of that one. I remember it will but the wood threw me off maybe? Not sure

Sent from my iPhone using Tapatalk
    HELP ME FIND
    Insomnia #459
    ANY S/L #459

Great Old One ur2ndbiggestfan people like to rub elbows with me ur2ndbiggestfan people like to rub elbows with me ur2ndbiggestfan people like to rub elbows with me ur2ndbiggestfan people like to rub elbows with me ur2ndbiggestfan people like to rub elbows with me ur2ndbiggestfan people like to rub elbows with me ur2ndbiggestfan people like to rub elbows with me ur2ndbiggestfan people like to rub elbows with me ur2ndbiggestfan people like to rub elbows with me ur2ndbiggestfan people like to rub elbows with me ur2ndbiggestfan people like to rub elbows with me ur2ndbiggestfan's Avatar

I never saw that before; pretty nifty in my opinion!
    Is that serum still viable?
    I'm sure if there is intelligent life somewhere out there in the universe, they are wise enough to stay away from us.

And the people bowed and prayed, to the cell phone god they made...

Owner Randall Flagg is loved more than Jesus Randall Flagg is loved more than Jesus Randall Flagg is loved more than Jesus Randall Flagg is loved more than Jesus Randall Flagg is loved more than Jesus Randall Flagg is loved more than Jesus Randall Flagg is loved more than Jesus Randall Flagg is loved more than Jesus Randall Flagg is loved more than Jesus Randall Flagg is loved more than Jesus Randall Flagg is loved more than Jesus Randall Flagg's Avatar

My Mood
    Pensive
    Country
    Country Flag

I’d like to see a cool

I was never a fan of that one. I remember it will but the wood threw me off maybe? Not sure

Sent from my iPhone using Tapatalk

The CD case (traycase?) need not be wood, but the syringe, and things in the door could be incorporated.

BTW, the idea for this came from Peter Schneider. Stroppygoblin did a lot of mock-up, and of course Dolso built the case.

Servant of Gan George at C-Springs people like to rub elbows with me George at C-Springs people like to rub elbows with me George at C-Springs people like to rub elbows with me George at C-Springs people like to rub elbows with me George at C-Springs people like to rub elbows with me George at C-Springs people like to rub elbows with me George at C-Springs people like to rub elbows with me George at C-Springs people like to rub elbows with me George at C-Springs people like to rub elbows with me George at C-Springs people like to rub elbows with me George at C-Springs people like to rub elbows with me George at C-Springs's Avatar

My Mood
    Yeehaw
    Country
    Country Flag

Just picked up the Blood & Smoke set of audio cassettes that CD put up on eBay:

https://www.ebay.com/itm/153873722559

First audio tapes I've ever picked up, never had much interest but pretty good deal for $8 I think and presents well in the cigarette box. My question is, do we have an audio thread in here somewhere? I went through all 14 pages here in the Corner but didn't see one. Thought maybe in Collectible Items or Short Works but nope. Gotta be here somewhere …..
    WANT LIST: Any SK #186; Dark Man Unbound 1st Proof; FDNS Unbound 1st Proof; FDNS Black Tape Spine Proof; FDNS Unbound Color Proof

My Mood
    Pensive
    Country
    Country Flag

Quote Originally Posted by George at C-Springs View Post
    Just picked up the Blood & Smoke set of audio cassettes that CD put up on eBay:

https://www.ebay.com/itm/153873722559

First audio tapes I've ever picked up, never had much interest but pretty good deal for $8 I think and presents well in the cigarette box. My question is, do we have an audio thread in here somewhere? I went through all 14 pages here in the Corner but didn't see one. Thought maybe in Collectible Items or Short Works but nope. Gotta be here somewhere …..

Stephen King Audiobooks/Ebooks - All Formats

Servant of Gan George at C-Springs people like to rub elbows with me George at C-Springs people like to rub elbows with me George at C-Springs people like to rub elbows with me George at C-Springs people like to rub elbows with me George at C-Springs people like to rub elbows with me George at C-Springs people like to rub elbows with me George at C-Springs people like to rub elbows with me George at C-Springs people like to rub elbows with me George at C-Springs people like to rub elbows with me George at C-Springs people like to rub elbows with me George at C-Springs people like to rub elbows with me George at C-Springs's Avatar

My Mood
    Yeehaw
    Country
    Country Flag

Thank you Jerome!
    WANT LIST: Any SK #186; Dark Man Unbound 1st Proof; FDNS Unbound 1st Proof; FDNS Black Tape Spine Proof; FDNS Unbound Color Proof

Gunslinger Tommy seldom gets put on hold Tommy seldom gets put on hold Tommy seldom gets put on hold Tommy seldom gets put on hold Tommy seldom gets put on hold Tommy seldom gets put on hold Tommy seldom gets put on hold Tommy seldom gets put on hold Tommy seldom gets put on hold Tommy seldom gets put on hold Tommy seldom gets put on hold Tommy's Avatar

Probably stupid of me to ask but that syringe looks like the insulin needles I used on my father. I still have a full box somewhere I kept for some reason after he died. Are they actual functional syringes or are they affixed to the case?

My Mood
    Pensive
    Country
    Country Flag

Quote Originally Posted by Tommy View Post
    Probably stupid of me to ask but that syringe looks like the insulin needles I used on my father. I still have a full box somewhere I kept for some reason after he died. Are they actual functional syringes or are they affixed to the case?
    It's a functional syringe, and yes it's an insulin syringe. I'm not sure how securely it is affixed to the case.

Gunslinger Tommy seldom gets put on hold Tommy seldom gets put on hold Tommy seldom gets put on hold Tommy seldom gets put on hold Tommy seldom gets put on hold Tommy seldom gets put on hold Tommy seldom gets put on hold Tommy seldom gets put on hold Tommy seldom gets put on hold Tommy seldom gets put on hold Tommy seldom gets put on hold Tommy's Avatar

It's a functional syringe, and yes it's an insulin syringe. I'm not sure how securely it is affixed to the case.
    Thanks for the reply. Cool concept. In the process of giving my father injections over the years and my bad eyesight, I did manage to jab myself a few times with those syringes. I hope anyone with one of those cases is careful!

Country
    Country Flag

Brian, you think you could do something cool like that for the numbered Stands?
    HELP ME FIND
    Insomnia #459
    ANY S/L #459

I DO have a box of syringes still packaged that no one is using.....

It's a neat idea. Very Charnel House like.

Country
    Country Flag

It's a neat idea. Very Charnel House like.
    Yeah agree. I think it would be super cool if you guys could pull it off
    HELP ME FIND
    Insomnia #459
    ANY S/L #459

Did this make me sound like a dealer of drugs/paraphernalia or what??

Goldmember Brian861 seldom gets put on hold Brian861 seldom gets put on hold Brian861 seldom gets put on hold Brian861 seldom gets put on hold Brian861 seldom gets put on hold Brian861 seldom gets put on hold Brian861 seldom gets put on hold Brian861 seldom gets put on hold Brian861 seldom gets put on hold Brian861 seldom gets put on hold Brian861 seldom gets put on hold Brian861's Avatar

Country
    Country Flag

Are you Breaking Bad, Tommy? lol.
    You don't know my kind.....You don't my mind.....Dark necessities are part of my design.....

Are you Breaking Bad, Tommy? lol.
    psssst....Yo CD, looking for some needles? I got the best in town, clean and unused, hit me up yo!!

spoiler

+ Reply to Thread
Page 792 of 889 FirstFirst ... 292 692 742 782 790 791 792 793 794 802 842 ... LastLast