Donate To Keep The Site Ad Free
+ Reply to Thread
Page 838 of 889 FirstFirst ... 338 738 788 828 836 837 838 839 840 848 888 ... LastLast
Results 20,926 to 20,950 of 22221

Thread: Cemetery Dance discussion thread

Quote Originally Posted by GenericEric View Post
    Question for Brian or Dan. Just wondering how the If It Bleeds slipcases are coming along?
    Mindy says the slipcase maker is working on them now, so they should be done this summer.

Brian
    Founder and publisher of Lividian Publications. My other website is BrianJamesFreeman.com. Please always feel free to email me or send me a PM if you have any questions about either!

Servant of Gan DanHocker is a splendid one to behold DanHocker is a splendid one to behold DanHocker is a splendid one to behold DanHocker is a splendid one to behold DanHocker is a splendid one to behold DanHocker is a splendid one to behold DanHocker is a splendid one to behold DanHocker is a splendid one to behold

Quote Originally Posted by Splync View Post
    Quote Originally Posted by DanHocker View Post
    Hmm interesting. I don't seem to be able to find any info about it. I'm going to guess we probably won't be producing a slipcase for it then.
    The unsigned hardcover was limited to 2,000 copies. I thought you had previously confirmed that you were not producing slipcases for them as it wouldn't be worth it?
    Ahh ok so not really a mass market THC then. Not like the (illustrated edition I think) they did for Joyland.

Gunslinger Apprentice zachip has a spectacular aura about zachip has a spectacular aura about

Dan, When are u going to ship the night eternal?

Servant of Gan DanHocker is a splendid one to behold DanHocker is a splendid one to behold DanHocker is a splendid one to behold DanHocker is a splendid one to behold DanHocker is a splendid one to behold DanHocker is a splendid one to behold DanHocker is a splendid one to behold DanHocker is a splendid one to behold

Quote Originally Posted by zachip View Post
    Dan, When are u going to ship the night eternal?
    Soon I hope. My shipping plans keep getting shuffled around though. If nothing changes Little Girls is shipping now, then Usher's Passing, then Night Eternal.

Citizen of Gilead GenericEric is a name known to all GenericEric is a name known to all GenericEric is a name known to all GenericEric is a name known to all GenericEric is a name known to all GenericEric is a name known to all GenericEric's Avatar

My Mood
    Mellow
    Country
    Country Flag

Yay!! Another McCammon limited on the horizon!
    It was hell's season, and the air smelled of burning children

Citizen of Gilead sentinel is a splendid one to behold sentinel is a splendid one to behold sentinel is a splendid one to behold sentinel is a splendid one to behold sentinel is a splendid one to behold sentinel is a splendid one to behold sentinel is a splendid one to behold

Country
    Country Flag

Just got Chart of Darkness, does it bother anybody that it is already 6 years out of date?
    Couldn't there have been an addendum to add the last seven books?

Rabid Billybumbler Joe315 has much to be proud of Joe315 has much to be proud of Joe315 has much to be proud of Joe315 has much to be proud of Joe315 has much to be proud of Joe315 has much to be proud of Joe315 has much to be proud of Joe315 has much to be proud of Joe315 has much to be proud of Joe315 has much to be proud of

Country
    Country Flag

Quote Originally Posted by sentinel View Post
    Just got Chart of Darkness, does it bother anybody that it is already 6 years out of date?
    Couldn't there have been an addendum to add the last seven books?
    Given the delays of many of their books is not surprising. Their book Shocklines was initially subtitled “fresh voices in terror”. Now it’s subtitles “a anthology of terror”. Some of the featured authors are probably seasoned veterans by now.

Can Toi St. Troy has a brilliant future St. Troy has a brilliant future St. Troy has a brilliant future St. Troy has a brilliant future St. Troy has a brilliant future St. Troy has a brilliant future St. Troy has a brilliant future St. Troy has a brilliant future St. Troy has a brilliant future St. Troy has a brilliant future St. Troy has a brilliant future St. Troy's Avatar

My Mood
    Yeehaw

Think of it as "unplanned vintage" - a true collectible.
    It seems I'm miles above the surface of the Earth

I can see across the whole of London and beyond

Citizen of Gilead GenericEric is a name known to all GenericEric is a name known to all GenericEric is a name known to all GenericEric is a name known to all GenericEric is a name known to all GenericEric is a name known to all GenericEric's Avatar

My Mood
    Mellow
    Country
    Country Flag

According to new production updates If It Bleeds slipcase delayed until August.
    It was hell's season, and the air smelled of burning children

Quote Originally Posted by GenericEric View Post
    According to new production updates If It Bleeds slipcase delayed until August.
    Not really delayed in the sense that that has been the target date for a while now, we just didn't post that specific date because we weren't confident in our slipcase maker's schedule and didn't want to give out that date prematurely. Now that they're producing the stamping dies, and based on recent experience, August should be right on target.

Brian
    Founder and publisher of Lividian Publications. My other website is BrianJamesFreeman.com. Please always feel free to email me or send me a PM if you have any questions about either!

President-Matt Fisher Fan Club Roseannebarr has a reputation beyond repute Roseannebarr has a reputation beyond repute Roseannebarr has a reputation beyond repute Roseannebarr has a reputation beyond repute Roseannebarr has a reputation beyond repute Roseannebarr has a reputation beyond repute Roseannebarr has a reputation beyond repute Roseannebarr has a reputation beyond repute Roseannebarr has a reputation beyond repute Roseannebarr has a reputation beyond repute Roseannebarr has a reputation beyond repute

My Mood
    Asleep

Brian,

FYI. I purchased several (8) copies of Later in paperback. From across the US. It appears that there are 2 different sizes. I don’t know how to post pictures even though Br!an tells us all the time how to do it. If someone sends me their phone number I can text them the pics for uploading.

I wanted to let you know because of the slipcases CD will be producing! I can send you one of each if needed!

Thanks! Glen

Quote Originally Posted by Roseannebarr View Post
    Brian,

FYI. I purchased several (8) copies of Later in paperback. From across the US. It appears that there are 2 different sizes. I don’t know how to post pictures even though Br!an tells us all the time how to do it. If someone sends me their phone number I can text them the pics for uploading.

I wanted to let you know because of the slipcases CD will be producing! I can send you one of each if needed!

Thanks! Glen
    I had been planned to ask around about this because I have this vague memory of something similar with a previous trade paperback, so you saved me some time.

Please drop me an email at the usual address, and we'll work out a trade for your copies!

Brian

Rabid Billybumbler amd013 has a reputation beyond repute amd013 has a reputation beyond repute amd013 has a reputation beyond repute amd013 has a reputation beyond repute amd013 has a reputation beyond repute amd013 has a reputation beyond repute amd013 has a reputation beyond repute amd013 has a reputation beyond repute amd013 has a reputation beyond repute amd013 has a reputation beyond repute amd013 has a reputation beyond repute amd013's Avatar

My Mood
    Fine
    Country
    Country Flag

Brian,

Thanks! Glen
    Hi Glen,

Which dimensions vary?

Brian, would you make the slipcase for the bigger size, and then provide spacers in case we have the smaller size?

Mike
    Wanted:

'Salem's Lot Portfolio #606

Fairy Tale UK S/L

Big Coffin Hunter Ari_Racing has a reputation beyond repute Ari_Racing has a reputation beyond repute Ari_Racing has a reputation beyond repute Ari_Racing has a reputation beyond repute Ari_Racing has a reputation beyond repute Ari_Racing has a reputation beyond repute Ari_Racing has a reputation beyond repute Ari_Racing has a reputation beyond repute Ari_Racing has a reputation beyond repute Ari_Racing has a reputation beyond repute Ari_Racing has a reputation beyond repute Ari_Racing's Avatar

My Mood
    Cheerful
    Country
    Country Flag

Brian,

Thanks! Glen
    This pic is from Glen:

Wanted list:
    Ubris

Word Slinger Bev Vincent has a brilliant future Bev Vincent has a brilliant future Bev Vincent has a brilliant future Bev Vincent has a brilliant future Bev Vincent has a brilliant future Bev Vincent has a brilliant future Bev Vincent has a brilliant future Bev Vincent has a brilliant future Bev Vincent has a brilliant future Bev Vincent has a brilliant future Bev Vincent has a brilliant future Bev Vincent's Avatar

Maybe they were done at different printers.

President-Matt Fisher Fan Club Roseannebarr has a reputation beyond repute Roseannebarr has a reputation beyond repute Roseannebarr has a reputation beyond repute Roseannebarr has a reputation beyond repute Roseannebarr has a reputation beyond repute Roseannebarr has a reputation beyond repute Roseannebarr has a reputation beyond repute Roseannebarr has a reputation beyond repute Roseannebarr has a reputation beyond repute Roseannebarr has a reputation beyond repute Roseannebarr has a reputation beyond repute

My Mood
    Asleep

Quote Originally Posted by Bev Vincent View Post
    I think I figured out the smaller ones came from the UK from Forbidden Planet. the larger ones are from the US. YEP thats the story. Shorter ones printed in the UK. both have a different copyright page.

THANK YOU ARI for the ASSIST!

Goldmember Brian861 seldom gets put on hold Brian861 seldom gets put on hold Brian861 seldom gets put on hold Brian861 seldom gets put on hold Brian861 seldom gets put on hold Brian861 seldom gets put on hold Brian861 seldom gets put on hold Brian861 seldom gets put on hold Brian861 seldom gets put on hold Brian861 seldom gets put on hold Brian861 seldom gets put on hold Brian861's Avatar

Country
    Country Flag

I think I figured out the smaller ones came from the UK from Forbidden Planet. the larger ones are from the US. YEP thats the story. Shorter ones printed in the UK. both have a different copyright page.

Geez, Glen! I was in a panic thinking I was going to have to hunt down the shorter US variant
    You don't know my kind.....You don't my mind.....Dark necessities are part of my design.....

My Mood
    Asleep

Quote Originally Posted by Brian861 View Post

Geez, Glen! I was in a panic thinking I was going to have to hunt down the shorter US variant

Sorry for the false alarm. I assumed and you know what happens when you assume. You end up with 9 copies of a great book.

Goldmember Brian861 seldom gets put on hold Brian861 seldom gets put on hold Brian861 seldom gets put on hold Brian861 seldom gets put on hold Brian861 seldom gets put on hold Brian861 seldom gets put on hold Brian861 seldom gets put on hold Brian861 seldom gets put on hold Brian861 seldom gets put on hold Brian861 seldom gets put on hold Brian861 seldom gets put on hold Brian861's Avatar

Country
    Country Flag

Quote Originally Posted by Brian861 View Post

Sorry for the false alarm. I assumed and you know what happens when you assume. You end up with 9 copies of a great book.
    You're not alone in that regard.
    You don't know my kind.....You don't my mind.....Dark necessities are part of my design.....

Great Old One ur2ndbiggestfan people like to rub elbows with me ur2ndbiggestfan people like to rub elbows with me ur2ndbiggestfan people like to rub elbows with me ur2ndbiggestfan people like to rub elbows with me ur2ndbiggestfan people like to rub elbows with me ur2ndbiggestfan people like to rub elbows with me ur2ndbiggestfan people like to rub elbows with me ur2ndbiggestfan people like to rub elbows with me ur2ndbiggestfan people like to rub elbows with me ur2ndbiggestfan people like to rub elbows with me ur2ndbiggestfan people like to rub elbows with me ur2ndbiggestfan's Avatar

It is a very nice picture though.
    I'm sure if there is intelligent life somewhere out there in the universe, they are wise enough to stay away from us.

And the people bowed and prayed, to the cell phone god they made...

Rabid Billybumbler amd013 has a reputation beyond repute amd013 has a reputation beyond repute amd013 has a reputation beyond repute amd013 has a reputation beyond repute amd013 has a reputation beyond repute amd013 has a reputation beyond repute amd013 has a reputation beyond repute amd013 has a reputation beyond repute amd013 has a reputation beyond repute amd013 has a reputation beyond repute amd013 has a reputation beyond repute amd013's Avatar

My Mood
    Fine
    Country
    Country Flag

Fortunately, I have decided not to chase variants on trade editions, as long as it is considered a 1st printing, that is good enough for me. But this does make it frustrating for getting (or making) slip cases.

EDIT: UGH, should make sure I am reading last post in the thread, and not just last post on the current page. Missed the US vs UK update.
    Wanted:

'Salem's Lot Portfolio #606

Fairy Tale UK S/L

Two Gunslingers Lookwhoitis has much to be proud of Lookwhoitis has much to be proud of Lookwhoitis has much to be proud of Lookwhoitis has much to be proud of Lookwhoitis has much to be proud of Lookwhoitis has much to be proud of Lookwhoitis has much to be proud of Lookwhoitis has much to be proud of Lookwhoitis has much to be proud of Lookwhoitis has much to be proud of Lookwhoitis's Avatar

My Mood
    Psychedelic
    Country
    Country Flag

Hey Brian,

So I just wanted to check... Is Gwendy's Final Task King/Chizmar Signed edition completely sold out? I sent you an email through your cemetery dance email addy but never got a response.

I received a preorder email but it was lost amongst the other large number of emails from CD in my inbox.

Do any other board members (that are in the CDCC) know the answer to this question? I remember the stir that was on these boards when the pre-order link was distributed to the CDCC, but it was so hush hush that I never figured out what book it was about.
    Wanted
    CD Carrie Portfolio 719
    Dark Tower S/N LE's 171 or 203
    ANY Stephen King S/N LE #171 or 719

A Storm of Swords #218 or 346
    Ancillary Justice #455
    American Gods (+ SC Reader copy) #624

Michael Whelan original art
    DT VII: Michael Whelan Remarque

Quote Originally Posted by Lookwhoitis View Post
    Hey Brian,

So I just wanted to check... Is Gwendy's Final Task King/Chizmar Signed edition completely sold out? I sent you an email through your cemetery dance email addy but never got a response.

I received a preorder email but it was lost amongst the other large number of emails from CD in my inbox.

Do any other board members (that are in the CDCC) know the answer to this question? I remember the stir that was on these boards when the pre-order link was distributed to the CDCC, but it was so hush hush that I never figured out what book it was about.
    If you contacted me, I forwarded your email for her to contact you, but it might have gotten overlooked depending on when that was. Feel free to ping me again, and I will follow up!

Brian

My Mood
    Asleep

Quote Originally Posted by Brian James Freeman View Post
    Quote Originally Posted by Lookwhoitis View Post
    Hey Brian,

If you contacted me, I forwarded your email for her to contact you, but it might have gotten overlooked depending on when that was. Feel free to ping me again, and I will follow up!

Brian
    If what you are asking is about an email that nobody should of mentioned I am sorry you missed out🥲. I made a rookie mistake and forgot to complete purchase on Lettered Fright or Fright. I was devastated. My first missing lettered in years. Mindy could not help that time🥲🥲🎈

S P I R A L Ricky has a brilliant future Ricky has a brilliant future Ricky has a brilliant future Ricky has a brilliant future Ricky has a brilliant future Ricky has a brilliant future Ricky has a brilliant future Ricky has a brilliant future Ricky has a brilliant future Ricky has a brilliant future Ricky has a brilliant future Ricky's Avatar

Country
    Country Flag

Will 1st edition copies of GFT be available through B&N physical stores, or is it a CD exclusive kind of thing?
    A NEW GAME BEGINS

+ Reply to Thread
Page 838 of 889 FirstFirst ... 338 738 788 828 836 837 838 839 840 848 888 ... LastLast