Donate To Keep The Site Ad Free
+ Reply to Thread
Page 859 of 890 FirstFirst ... 359 759 809 849 857 858 859 860 861 869 ... LastLast
Results 21,451 to 21,475 of 22242

Thread: Cemetery Dance discussion thread

Vagrant Dead frik is a splendid one to behold frik is a splendid one to behold frik is a splendid one to behold frik is a splendid one to behold frik is a splendid one to behold frik is a splendid one to behold frik is a splendid one to behold frik's Avatar

Country
    Country Flag

My main pre-orders:

*Joe Hill: Strange Weather - numbered
    *Joe Hill: Strange weather - lettered
    *Robert McCammon: Usher's Passing - lettered
    *Stephen King: Night Shift - AE lettered
    *Stephen King: The Stand - gift
    *Stephen King: The Stand - AE numbered
    *Stephen King: The Stand - AE lettered
    *Stephen King: Pet Sematary - gift
    *Stephen King: Pet Sematary - AE numbered
    *Stephen King: Pet Sematary - AE lettered
    *King + Chizmar: Gwendy III - numbered
    *King + Chizmar: Gwendy III - lettered

sk

"I'm working on my sense of humor" Br!an seldom gets put on hold Br!an seldom gets put on hold Br!an seldom gets put on hold Br!an seldom gets put on hold Br!an seldom gets put on hold Br!an seldom gets put on hold Br!an seldom gets put on hold Br!an seldom gets put on hold Br!an seldom gets put on hold Br!an seldom gets put on hold Br!an seldom gets put on hold Br!an's Avatar

“No matter how cynical you get, it is impossible to keep up” -Lily Tomlin
    Country
    Country Flag

Quote Originally Posted by playdohman View Post
    Quote Originally Posted by ICry4Oy View Post
    Not to mention all the "exclusive" books from the Collector's Club.
    CDCC2 10/31/2010 10/31: The Butcher's Story
    CDCC4 12/10/2012 Waiting by Rich Hautala
    CDCC4 8/27/2013 A Good Story and Good Word
    Book Club 2014 12/8/2013 Stephen King Limited
    CDCC5 9/15/2014 The Judas Tree by Simon Clark
    CDCC5 9/15/2014 Sunny Pines (CDCC 5 Round)
    CDCC7 8/8/2016 In the Porches of My Ears
    CDCC7 8/8/2016 Walking With Ghosts
    CDCC7 8/29/2016 Graveside Manner 1
    CDCC8 9/6/2017 Graveside Manner 2
    CDCC9 8/1/2018 Graveside Manner 3
    CDCC10 6/27/2019 Husks by Glen Krisch
    CDCC11 8/18/2020 Dissonant Harmonies by Brian
    I am going to copy and paste that into my own record. Except for CDCC2 I was a member of all of those and had forgotten most of them.
    "One day you're going to figure out that everything they taught you was a lie."

Gunslinger Apprentice playdohman has a spectacular aura about playdohman has a spectacular aura about playdohman has a spectacular aura about playdohman's Avatar

Country
    Country Flag

If you ask, Mindy will send you your open order list. The order # on that list will not match what is on the website since they are two different systems, which is what I was told when I asked about it. The list includes all open orders for books on your account including those from with the annual CDCC’s.

"I'm working on my sense of humor" Br!an seldom gets put on hold Br!an seldom gets put on hold Br!an seldom gets put on hold Br!an seldom gets put on hold Br!an seldom gets put on hold Br!an seldom gets put on hold Br!an seldom gets put on hold Br!an seldom gets put on hold Br!an seldom gets put on hold Br!an seldom gets put on hold Br!an seldom gets put on hold Br!an's Avatar

“No matter how cynical you get, it is impossible to keep up” -Lily Tomlin
    Country
    Country Flag

"One day you're going to figure out that everything they taught you was a lie."

Gunslinger Apprentice playdohman has a spectacular aura about playdohman has a spectacular aura about playdohman has a spectacular aura about playdohman's Avatar

Country
    Country Flag

Comparison pics for the GFT green & gray first editions.

UPC code printed on back cover

Sent from my iPad using Tapatalk

Gunslinger herbertwest has a reputation beyond repute herbertwest has a reputation beyond repute herbertwest has a reputation beyond repute herbertwest has a reputation beyond repute herbertwest has a reputation beyond repute herbertwest has a reputation beyond repute herbertwest has a reputation beyond repute herbertwest has a reputation beyond repute herbertwest has a reputation beyond repute herbertwest has a reputation beyond repute herbertwest has a reputation beyond repute herbertwest's Avatar

Country
    Country Flag

The production page have been updated
    > https://www.cemeterydance.com/production-updates.html
    ------------------------------------------------
    CLUB STEPHEN KING (french website about STEPHEN KING, since 1992) : on : Facebook | Twitter | Instagram

Servant of Gan DanHocker is a splendid one to behold DanHocker is a splendid one to behold DanHocker is a splendid one to behold DanHocker is a splendid one to behold DanHocker is a splendid one to behold DanHocker is a splendid one to behold DanHocker is a splendid one to behold DanHocker is a splendid one to behold

Quote Originally Posted by herbertwest View Post
    The production page have been updated
    > https://www.cemeterydance.com/production-updates.html
    I didn't change much. I just added the Button Box 4th printing there, as there seemed to be some confusion about that one.

Did you guess it was me? becca69 people like to rub elbows with me becca69 people like to rub elbows with me becca69 people like to rub elbows with me becca69 people like to rub elbows with me becca69 people like to rub elbows with me becca69 people like to rub elbows with me becca69 people like to rub elbows with me becca69 people like to rub elbows with me becca69 people like to rub elbows with me becca69 people like to rub elbows with me becca69 people like to rub elbows with me becca69's Avatar

The First Level of Hell - It's got a great view!
    Country
    Country Flag

Hi Dan. I don't see Tomorrow's Journal or Suffer the Children on the list. Do you have updates for those? I also have another I'm not sure about - might not have been announced.
    Wanted: Human skin edition of The Book of the Dead. Will accept PC copy.

Servant of Gan DanHocker is a splendid one to behold DanHocker is a splendid one to behold DanHocker is a splendid one to behold DanHocker is a splendid one to behold DanHocker is a splendid one to behold DanHocker is a splendid one to behold DanHocker is a splendid one to behold DanHocker is a splendid one to behold

Both are on the list. I think they need updated though. Off hand I'm not sure of the status on those. I've been soo slammed with the release of Gwendy that haven't really had time to really sit down and look at the stuff I've taken over from Brian yet.

Did you guess it was me? becca69 people like to rub elbows with me becca69 people like to rub elbows with me becca69 people like to rub elbows with me becca69 people like to rub elbows with me becca69 people like to rub elbows with me becca69 people like to rub elbows with me becca69 people like to rub elbows with me becca69 people like to rub elbows with me becca69 people like to rub elbows with me becca69 people like to rub elbows with me becca69 people like to rub elbows with me becca69's Avatar

The First Level of Hell - It's got a great view!
    Country
    Country Flag

Quote Originally Posted by DanHocker View Post
    Both are on the list. I think they need updated though. Off hand I'm not sure of the status on those. I've been soo slammed with the release of Gwendy that haven't really had time to really sit down and look at the stuff I've taken over from Brian yet.
    Sorry. Don't know how I missed them. I went over the list multiple times. Ugh!
    Wanted: Human skin edition of The Book of the Dead. Will accept PC copy.

All good. It's easy to overlook stuff on that list.

Vagrant Dead frik is a splendid one to behold frik is a splendid one to behold frik is a splendid one to behold frik is a splendid one to behold frik is a splendid one to behold frik is a splendid one to behold frik is a splendid one to behold frik's Avatar

Country
    Country Flag

Dan, hopefully you can answer this question. My latest two Cemetery Dance shipments came without any tracking information. Cost cutting measure or ????
    I would really hate to get no tracking for the more expensive editions.

sk

I just responded to your email, but our order management system is unreliable at actually importing tracking numbers for international orders. We're not entirely sure why. I can find tracking numbers for anything that's missing tracking numbers. Just shoot me or Mindy an email and we can look it up.

Edit: Only exception to this is typically free / promotional chapbooks and sometimes magazines. They tend to be shipped via a method that does not have tracking.

Edit again: Extra weird because the tracking number above was actually imported, just not put in the shipping notice for some reason. Super weird.

Country
    Country Flag

Quote Originally Posted by DanHocker View Post
    I just responded to your email, but our order management system is unreliable at actually importing tracking numbers for international orders. We're not entirely sure why. I can find tracking numbers for anything that's missing tracking numbers. Just shoot me or Mindy an email and we can look it up.

Edit: Only exception to this is typically free / promotional chapbooks and sometimes magazines. They tend to be shipped via a method that does not have tracking.

Edit again: Extra weird because the tracking number above was actually imported, just not put in the shipping notice for some reason. Super weird.
    Thank you, Dan, tracking received - awesome service!!

sk

Weedeater Hunchback Jack people like to rub elbows with me Hunchback Jack people like to rub elbows with me Hunchback Jack people like to rub elbows with me Hunchback Jack people like to rub elbows with me Hunchback Jack people like to rub elbows with me Hunchback Jack people like to rub elbows with me Hunchback Jack people like to rub elbows with me Hunchback Jack people like to rub elbows with me Hunchback Jack people like to rub elbows with me Hunchback Jack people like to rub elbows with me Hunchback Jack people like to rub elbows with me Hunchback Jack's Avatar

I’m buying a set of those Gwendy prints. I really like those cover illustrations. They are a nice size, too.

HBJ
    “If you don't know what you want," the doorman said, "you end up with a lot you don't.”
    ― Chuck Palahniuk, Fight Club

Looking for SubPress Lettered::
    Angel's Game and Prisoner of Heaven (Zafon)
    Ilium (Simmons)

Goldmember ICry4Oy has a reputation beyond repute ICry4Oy has a reputation beyond repute ICry4Oy has a reputation beyond repute ICry4Oy has a reputation beyond repute ICry4Oy has a reputation beyond repute ICry4Oy has a reputation beyond repute ICry4Oy has a reputation beyond repute ICry4Oy has a reputation beyond repute ICry4Oy has a reputation beyond repute ICry4Oy has a reputation beyond repute ICry4Oy has a reputation beyond repute ICry4Oy's Avatar

Country
    Country Flag

Quote Originally Posted by Tony Two-Cent View Post
    By the way, any update on "The Stand"?

The early preorders started in july 2020 and I believe the public preorders where supposed to start a bit later. But I don't think they did so far
    Have you seen this update from November 10, 2021 on the CD Production Updates page?:

That was four months ago. Hope there is news of some kind soon???

Citizen of Gilead darkseer is a name known to all darkseer is a name known to all darkseer is a name known to all darkseer is a name known to all darkseer is a name known to all darkseer is a name known to all

My Mood
    Sleepy
    Country
    Country Flag

The early preorders started in july 2020 and I believe the public preorders where supposed to start a bit later. But I don't think they did so far
    Have you seen this update from November 10, 2021 on the CD Production Updates page?:

Yes, Gwendy's Button Box 4th printing is coming July 22.

Don't want to say any details, but we're making some last minute design changes that I think everyone will be pleased with. We really want to get this one out this year, hopefully the world of printing books allows it...

Gunslinger herbertwest has a reputation beyond repute herbertwest has a reputation beyond repute herbertwest has a reputation beyond repute herbertwest has a reputation beyond repute herbertwest has a reputation beyond repute herbertwest has a reputation beyond repute herbertwest has a reputation beyond repute herbertwest has a reputation beyond repute herbertwest has a reputation beyond repute herbertwest has a reputation beyond repute herbertwest has a reputation beyond repute herbertwest's Avatar

Country
    Country Flag

Any chances that, whenever the Production Page is updated, more details are said about what books details have been updated?
    It's kind of the 7 differences game
    CLUB STEPHEN KING (french website about STEPHEN KING, since 1992) : on : Facebook | Twitter | Instagram

Sure. I can try. To be completely honest I haven't had time to actually sit down and look at what needs updated on the page yet. Only tweaks I've made were adding 2 things that customers seemed to be confused about.

Let the Right One In CyberGhostface has much to be proud of CyberGhostface has much to be proud of CyberGhostface has much to be proud of CyberGhostface has much to be proud of CyberGhostface has much to be proud of CyberGhostface has much to be proud of CyberGhostface has much to be proud of CyberGhostface has much to be proud of CyberGhostface has much to be proud of CyberGhostface's Avatar

Country
    Country Flag

Just got a notice that Strange Weather is shipping next week.
    A hound will die for you, but never lie to you. And he'll look you straight in the face.

My Collection

Goldmember Brian861 seldom gets put on hold Brian861 seldom gets put on hold Brian861 seldom gets put on hold Brian861 seldom gets put on hold Brian861 seldom gets put on hold Brian861 seldom gets put on hold Brian861 seldom gets put on hold Brian861 seldom gets put on hold Brian861 seldom gets put on hold Brian861 seldom gets put on hold Brian861 seldom gets put on hold Brian861's Avatar

Country
    Country Flag

Quote Originally Posted by CyberGhostface View Post
    Just got a notice that Strange Weather is shipping next week.
    Wow.
    You don't know my kind.....You don't my mind.....Dark necessities are part of my design.....

Big Coffin Hunter Ari_Racing has a reputation beyond repute Ari_Racing has a reputation beyond repute Ari_Racing has a reputation beyond repute Ari_Racing has a reputation beyond repute Ari_Racing has a reputation beyond repute Ari_Racing has a reputation beyond repute Ari_Racing has a reputation beyond repute Ari_Racing has a reputation beyond repute Ari_Racing has a reputation beyond repute Ari_Racing has a reputation beyond repute Ari_Racing has a reputation beyond repute Ari_Racing's Avatar

My Mood
    Cheerful
    Country
    Country Flag

Same here! That's a great news!
    Wanted list:
    Ubris

Yep the cases arrived in the warehouse today. We are in the middle of shipping some other things, but we should be starting on these next week. Here's a few quick photos I snapped. Fair warning though, my phone didn't know what to do with the color of the case on this one and it turned it black. It's not black, it's a dark brown.

Citizen of Gilead ajw2910 is a glorious beacon of light ajw2910 is a glorious beacon of light ajw2910 is a glorious beacon of light ajw2910 is a glorious beacon of light ajw2910 is a glorious beacon of light

Country
    Country Flag

Sweet! Got my email on that as well!!
    WANTED:
    Any DT S/L’s #181

+ Reply to Thread
Page 859 of 890 FirstFirst ... 359 759 809 849 857 858 859 860 861 869 ... LastLast