Donate To Keep The Site Ad Free
+ Reply to Thread
Page 809 of 890 FirstFirst ... 309 709 759 799 807 808 809 810 811 819 859 ... LastLast
Results 20,201 to 20,225 of 22242

Thread: Cemetery Dance discussion thread

President-Matt Fisher Fan Club Roseannebarr has a reputation beyond repute Roseannebarr has a reputation beyond repute Roseannebarr has a reputation beyond repute Roseannebarr has a reputation beyond repute Roseannebarr has a reputation beyond repute Roseannebarr has a reputation beyond repute Roseannebarr has a reputation beyond repute Roseannebarr has a reputation beyond repute Roseannebarr has a reputation beyond repute Roseannebarr has a reputation beyond repute Roseannebarr has a reputation beyond repute

My Mood
    Asleep

Quote Originally Posted by Roseannebarr View Post
    Quote Originally Posted by Brian James Freeman View Post
    Quote Originally Posted by kingfan2323 View Post
    Solution driven ideas would be great.
    Okay, back home on the computer, which makes responding a lot easier! You guys know I wander off into "inside baseball" territory easily, so for those who don't care about the nuts and bolts of this stuff, this is a good time to read another thread.

As I mentioned above, I'm always looking for possible case vendors. They're harder to find than you'd expect because of the size of our orders. Small shops cannot make this many cases. Some of the larger companies that can handle this size order are accustomed to dealing with other industries like expensive wines and jewelry, and they charge accordingly. The materials don't cost them more than the materials cost our current vendor, but there's a huge mark up on the labor, so our retail prices would need to go WAY up.

Real world example: one company I've spoken with is accustomed jobs like making 100 special boxes for the NFL for a Super Bowl special VIP package, and charging $800 per unit, which is nothing to the NFL... But his quote was $85 per unit for the aftermarket SK slipcases, with the exact same specs as our current vendor... And I'm not sure we'd sell many of those!

Here are the most recent options I presented to Richard, re: slipcase production.

1A) There is a small press that gets most of their cases made in China. Production takes approximately 12 weeks. Transit time varies as they cannot afford a full cargo container all on their own, so their cases are shipped through a service that essentially puts other company's shipments together to fill a container. But they WOULD be done faster than many projects with our current case maker. Production costs are approximately the same as we pay now, so the retail price would stay the same... but this press recommended we increase our order by 20% because that's the percentage of units they have to toss for quality control reasons.

1B) We aren't opposed to using vendors outside the USA, but we've mostly kept our spending inside the country whenever possible because we like supporting US jobs. That said, we DID try a Chinese company for traycases maybe 10 years ago. (Actually, a local business person who had contacts in China's manufacturing plants came to us with the idea.) The time frame was longer than expected, the cases didn't quite fit right, and they SMELLED AWFUL due to the chemicals in the glue. This experience soured us on the idea of trying China again, but we know that one experience with one company is hardly representative of all of the manufacturing plants in a country!

2A) There is another case maker we do use, but the retail cost for these SK aftermarket slipcases -- if our order was for the same number of units -- would need to go up to $34 because of his increased production costs. If our order goes down due to fewer sales, the price would have to go up to compensate. We pegged the ideal retail price at $40 based on surveys we did the other year -- to make up for the lost sales and increased costs.

2B) Our current aftermarket SK slipcase order is larger than the print runs for MOST of our books. If most of those customers said they'd happily pay $34 or $35 to get the cases faster, this is DEFINITELY an option. But we'd hate to lose 500 (or whatever) orders and then have to double the retail price. AND anger so many customers by raising the price, losing their business, etc.

2C) There's definitely a line of thought that if we could pump these out in 6 weeks, maybe we'd sell a lot more. That sounds good on paper, but we've sold A LOT of Stephen King related books, cases, etc, over the years, and we have a REALLY good feel for the marketplace, so we're pretty sure we've reached MOST of the people who will pay money for an add-on slipcase for their book. Any changes cannot be based on the idea that there's some huge untapped customer base that would jump on board if these came out faster. There probably isn't.

3) We could send the work to our one man shop. He would take approximately 5 months to do the entire job, but as you noted above, that would be faster than some of the cases have taken. It would also mean he would have to stop work on our traycases. He has produced traycases for more than 75 overdue projects over the last 30 months, which is why we're finally within 10 or so projects of being caught up on the Lettered Editions. (Which are WAY overdue, totally our fault, and we'll apologize again here for good measure. Those cases are WAY too late, and everyone who has stuck it out is absolutely awesome for doing so.)

4) We could stop producing the aftermarket slipcases, which would help solve some other case related delays for other projects. It would mean NOT selling a product to 2000 customers who have come to really support that line of products, though, and we'd have to figure out if some of the other projects getting done a little faster would justify angering those customers -- and losing the revenue, which would need made up somewhere else (higher prices?).

I probably have more thoughts, but I'm late getting the kids to bed, so I'll sign off with this for now. Thanks!

Brian

I am hesitant to pay more than the $29.95. I don’t want smelly slipcases. King is 72. I say we get 5-7 more books from him. I say leave it as is and light a fire under that slipcase makers arse!

Leave option 3 off the table!!!! I really want my lettered Fright or Flight!

Goldmember Brian861 seldom gets put on hold Brian861 seldom gets put on hold Brian861 seldom gets put on hold Brian861 seldom gets put on hold Brian861 seldom gets put on hold Brian861 seldom gets put on hold Brian861 seldom gets put on hold Brian861 seldom gets put on hold Brian861 seldom gets put on hold Brian861 seldom gets put on hold Brian861 seldom gets put on hold Brian861's Avatar

Country
    Country Flag

The slipcases are well worth the wait.
    You don't know my kind.....You don't my mind.....Dark necessities are part of my design.....

Servant of Gan kingfan2323 is a splendid one to behold kingfan2323 is a splendid one to behold kingfan2323 is a splendid one to behold kingfan2323 is a splendid one to behold kingfan2323 is a splendid one to behold kingfan2323 is a splendid one to behold kingfan2323 is a splendid one to behold kingfan2323's Avatar

Country
    Country Flag

Solution driven ideas would be great.
    Okay, back home on the computer, which makes responding a lot easier! You guys know I wander off into "inside baseball" territory easily, so for those who don't care about the nuts and bolts of this stuff, this is a good time to read another thread.

As I mentioned above, I'm always looking for possible case vendors. They're harder to find than you'd expect because of the size of our orders. Small shops cannot make this many cases. Some of the larger companies that can handle this size order are accustomed to dealing with other industries like expensive wines and jewelry, and they charge accordingly. The materials don't cost them more than the materials cost our current vendor, but there's a huge mark up on the labor, so our retail prices would need to go WAY up.

Real world example: one company I've spoken with is accustomed jobs like making 100 special boxes for the NFL for a Super Bowl special VIP package, and charging $800 per unit, which is nothing to the NFL... But his quote was $85 per unit for the aftermarket SK slipcases, with the exact same specs as our current vendor... And I'm not sure we'd sell many of those!

Here are the most recent options I presented to Richard, re: slipcase production.

1A) There is a small press that gets most of their cases made in China. Production takes approximately 12 weeks. Transit time varies as they cannot afford a full cargo container all on their own, so their cases are shipped through a service that essentially puts other company's shipments together to fill a container. But they WOULD be done faster than many projects with our current case maker. Production costs are approximately the same as we pay now, so the retail price would stay the same... but this press recommended we increase our order by 20% because that's the percentage of units they have to toss for quality control reasons.

1B) We aren't opposed to using vendors outside the USA, but we've mostly kept our spending inside the country whenever possible because we like supporting US jobs. That said, we DID try a Chinese company for traycases maybe 10 years ago. (Actually, a local business person who had contacts in China's manufacturing plants came to us with the idea.) The time frame was longer than expected, the cases didn't quite fit right, and they SMELLED AWFUL due to the chemicals in the glue. This experience soured us on the idea of trying China again, but we know that one experience with one company is hardly representative of all of the manufacturing plants in a country!

2A) There is another case maker we do use, but the retail cost for these SK aftermarket slipcases -- if our order was for the same number of units -- would need to go up to $34 because of his increased production costs. If our order goes down due to fewer sales, the price would have to go up to compensate. We pegged the ideal retail price at $40 based on surveys we did the other year -- to make up for the lost sales and increased costs.

2B) Our current aftermarket SK slipcase order is larger than the print runs for MOST of our books. If most of those customers said they'd happily pay $34 or $35 to get the cases faster, this is DEFINITELY an option. But we'd hate to lose 500 (or whatever) orders and then have to double the retail price. AND anger so many customers by raising the price, losing their business, etc.

2C) There's definitely a line of thought that if we could pump these out in 6 weeks, maybe we'd sell a lot more. That sounds good on paper, but we've sold A LOT of Stephen King related books, cases, etc, over the years, and we have a REALLY good feel for the marketplace, so we're pretty sure we've reached MOST of the people who will pay money for an add-on slipcase for their book. Any changes cannot be based on the idea that there's some huge untapped customer base that would jump on board if these came out faster. There probably isn't.

3) We could send the work to our one man shop. He would take approximately 5 months to do the entire job, but as you noted above, that would be faster than some of the cases have taken. It would also mean he would have to stop work on our traycases. He has produced traycases for more than 75 overdue projects over the last 30 months, which is why we're finally within 10 or so projects of being caught up on the Lettered Editions. (Which are WAY overdue, totally our fault, and we'll apologize again here for good measure. Those cases are WAY too late, and everyone who has stuck it out is absolutely awesome for doing so.)

4) We could stop producing the aftermarket slipcases, which would help solve some other case related delays for other projects. It would mean NOT selling a product to 2000 customers who have come to really support that line of products, though, and we'd have to figure out if some of the other projects getting done a little faster would justify angering those customers -- and losing the revenue, which would need made up somewhere else (higher prices?).

I probably have more thoughts, but I'm late getting the kids to bed, so I'll sign off with this for now. Thanks!

Brian
    I understand the slipcase issue but:

Of course do money back when/if they want it. What else can a company do to make the customer happy if they do not reach release dates and are months or years late?

I have not seen anything. Some smart people there.

I realize most signs of goodwill, showing appreciation, and humility on the companies shortcomings cost money but probably a small price to pay considering disapointed/irate customers that become hesitantor refuse to order at all.

Any ideas?

seeking: anything DT related #246
    ANYTHING DT Related #246
    Dead Zone First Edition F/F or NF/NF

Traveler Gid will become famous soon enough

Here’s some of my ideas for things that could be done to make it up to customers

-A free limited edition bookmark and balloon

-Free ebook downloads

-A hand written apology, perhaps including pictures

-Discount on future purchase

-Ability to buy previous slipcases you missed

-Raffle entry for new Mercedes

-Release an exclusive animated video of workers creating slipcases being whipped to go faster

President-Matt Fisher Fan Club Roseannebarr has a reputation beyond repute Roseannebarr has a reputation beyond repute Roseannebarr has a reputation beyond repute Roseannebarr has a reputation beyond repute Roseannebarr has a reputation beyond repute Roseannebarr has a reputation beyond repute Roseannebarr has a reputation beyond repute Roseannebarr has a reputation beyond repute Roseannebarr has a reputation beyond repute Roseannebarr has a reputation beyond repute Roseannebarr has a reputation beyond repute

My Mood
    Asleep

Quote Originally Posted by Gid View Post
    Here’s some of my ideas for things that could be done to make it up to customers

-Free ebook downloads

-Release an exclusive animated video of workers creating slipcases being whipped to go faster

A free signed limited Stephen King Book!

Richard should follow the model of lettered press. No payment until publication!

I am only worried about Lettered Fright or Flight!

Servant of Gan kingfan2323 is a splendid one to behold kingfan2323 is a splendid one to behold kingfan2323 is a splendid one to behold kingfan2323 is a splendid one to behold kingfan2323 is a splendid one to behold kingfan2323 is a splendid one to behold kingfan2323 is a splendid one to behold kingfan2323's Avatar

Country
    Country Flag

-Free ebook downloads

Some really great affordable ideas. Instead of a luxury car how about sending a couple raffle tix to customers for a King Book giveaway?

Discount on future purchase sounds like an obvious good idea.

Bookmark is thoughtful and affordable.

ANYTHING DT Related #246

Rabid Billybumbler amd013 has a reputation beyond repute amd013 has a reputation beyond repute amd013 has a reputation beyond repute amd013 has a reputation beyond repute amd013 has a reputation beyond repute amd013 has a reputation beyond repute amd013 has a reputation beyond repute amd013 has a reputation beyond repute amd013 has a reputation beyond repute amd013 has a reputation beyond repute amd013 has a reputation beyond repute amd013's Avatar

My Mood
    Fine
    Country
    Country Flag

Quote Originally Posted by Roseannebarr View Post

-Free ebook downloads

A free signed limited Stephen King Book!

Richard should follow the model of lettered press. No payment until publication!

I am only worried about Lettered Fright or Flight!
    Speaking of slipcases and Fright or Flight!, are you able to get the slipcase/traycases made while you wait for that last signature?
    Wanted:

'Salem's Lot Portfolio #606

Fairy Tale UK S/L

Gunslinger herbertwest has a reputation beyond repute herbertwest has a reputation beyond repute herbertwest has a reputation beyond repute herbertwest has a reputation beyond repute herbertwest has a reputation beyond repute herbertwest has a reputation beyond repute herbertwest has a reputation beyond repute herbertwest has a reputation beyond repute herbertwest has a reputation beyond repute herbertwest has a reputation beyond repute herbertwest has a reputation beyond repute herbertwest's Avatar

Country
    Country Flag

-Free ebook downloads

Some really great affordable ideas. Instead of a luxury car how about sending a couple raffle tix to customers for a King Book giveaway?

Richard often organises free giveaways on his social media.
    I am not one of those customers, but maybe he could organises contests within the customers that have waited a long time?
    ------------------------------------------------
    CLUB STEPHEN KING (french website about STEPHEN KING, since 1992) : on : Facebook | Twitter | Instagram
    ------------------------------------------------

Quote Originally Posted by amd013 View Post
    Speaking of slipcases and Fright or Flight!, are you able to get the slipcase/traycases made while you wait for that last signature?
    A great question! A big part of the answer, from a production and business standpoint, are two other questions:

1) how concerned are you if the cases are too loose or too tight?

We can absolutely get the estimated sizing for the book now (the page count isn't changing at this point!), and we could put these cases in line with the case maker. As long as nothing changes in production, there's a fairly good chance the cases will fit okay. We've never used the estimated sizing to "finish" cases since it CAN be wrong. Sometimes the bulk of the book ends up being a little different than expected for whatever reason.

In addition, say the paper stock we want to use is unavailable when we send the book to the printer. The replacement stock will almost certainly add up to a slightly different bulk size. This could mean the books are flopping out of the case OR you have to really shove the book into the case.

We DO use the estimated sizing sometimes to get the "approval case" made -- which is the first case they make to confirm the sizing fits. Then, when the books arrive, we can pop one in and see if it fits. 30% of the time, give or take, we then send the actual book to the case maker for the cases to be adjusted slightly, and they make a new approval case.

2) If you're waiting on something else that will be done before Flight or Fright, would you be okay if the book you're waiting on is delayed because the Flight or Fright case is being made even though those books are not done yet? Or would you want the case for the finished book to be produced first?

There usually isn't any "down time" in our case production schedule to send something early. It will be bumping into something else.

Brian
    Founder and publisher of Lividian Publications. My other website is BrianJamesFreeman.com. Please always feel free to email me or send me a PM if you have any questions about either!

Servant of Gan jeffingoff has a reputation beyond repute jeffingoff has a reputation beyond repute jeffingoff has a reputation beyond repute jeffingoff has a reputation beyond repute jeffingoff has a reputation beyond repute jeffingoff has a reputation beyond repute jeffingoff has a reputation beyond repute jeffingoff has a reputation beyond repute jeffingoff has a reputation beyond repute jeffingoff has a reputation beyond repute jeffingoff has a reputation beyond repute

Country
    Country Flag

A King signature in every book that includes his work (novel, anthology, whatever) if the wait has been longer than 4 years. That gets me a King signature in Turn Down the Lights (artist edition) and Night Shift and then Shivers 8 (lettered edition) if that's not published by September.

Rabid Billybumbler amd013 has a reputation beyond repute amd013 has a reputation beyond repute amd013 has a reputation beyond repute amd013 has a reputation beyond repute amd013 has a reputation beyond repute amd013 has a reputation beyond repute amd013 has a reputation beyond repute amd013 has a reputation beyond repute amd013 has a reputation beyond repute amd013 has a reputation beyond repute amd013 has a reputation beyond repute amd013's Avatar

My Mood
    Fine
    Country
    Country Flag

Hi Brian, was wondering if CD was selling any Suntup 1984 Gift editions. I see you are selling them on LP. I am still on the fence about buying one, but if I do figured it would be best if from CD since I have a big store credit there.

Also any updates on Night Shift portfolio? I am hoping it can ship soon after or with the books.
    Wanted:

Fairy Tale UK S/L

Servant of Gan DanHocker is a splendid one to behold DanHocker is a splendid one to behold DanHocker is a splendid one to behold DanHocker is a splendid one to behold DanHocker is a splendid one to behold DanHocker is a splendid one to behold DanHocker is a splendid one to behold DanHocker is a splendid one to behold

Hi Brian, was wondering if CD was selling any Suntup 1984 Gift editions. I see you are selling them on LP. I am still on the fence about buying one, but if I do figured it would be best if from CD since I have a big store credit there.

Also any updates on Night Shift portfolio? I am hoping it can ship soon after or with the books.
    As nice as it would be to be able to ship them with the books, we'll need to wait at least a month after the books ship to ship the portfolios. Our system can't combine orders, so we need to wait for people to have their books in hand, so that way if there's any number requesting conflict we can contact the customers to verify their numbers for matching portfolios.

Number42 Dolan has much to be proud of Dolan has much to be proud of Dolan has much to be proud of Dolan has much to be proud of Dolan has much to be proud of Dolan has much to be proud of Dolan has much to be proud of Dolan has much to be proud of Dolan has much to be proud of Dolan has much to be proud of Dolan's Avatar

Quote Originally Posted by Randall Flagg View Post
    I believe that Brian and all of the folks he supervises, as well as the vendors he has projects with are doing the best they can. That includes pre-Covid-19, and certainly now during this crisis.

BJF doesn't own CD, and thus has to work within the constraints presented to him. Any of us can ask for and receive a refund, but perhaps Brian, Dan, Mindy, and others need their job.

People should hang in there, and still provide constructive feedback (positive or negative).
    I second this. Dan at CD has been very helpful to any of my needs. I know delays can be frustrating but as a business owner myself, I know it can be just as frustrating on CD's end as well.

Hi Brian, was wondering if CD was selling any Suntup 1984 Gift editions. I see you are selling them on LP. I am still on the fence about buying one, but if I do figured it would be best if from CD since I have a big store credit there..
    CD won't be getting any copies of 1984, unfortunately. Paul's definitely going all out on these editions. I cannot wait to see the book in person!

Brian
    Founder and publisher of Lividian Publications. My other website is BrianJamesFreeman.com. Please always feel free to email me or send me a PM if you have any questions about either!

Quote Originally Posted by DanHocker View Post

As nice as it would be to be able to ship them with the books, we'll need to wait at least a month after the books ship to ship the portfolios. Our system can't combine orders, so we need to wait for people to have their books in hand, so that way if there's any number requesting conflict we can contact the customers to verify their numbers for matching portfolios.
    To add to Dan's thought, the plan IS to ship them about 4 to 6 weeks after the books are done shipping. We have everything ready to be printed and produced.

Brian

My Mood
    Fine
    Country
    Country Flag

Quote Originally Posted by DanHocker View Post

To add to Dan's thought, the plan IS to ship them about 4 to 6 weeks after the books are done shipping. We have everything ready to be printed and produced.

Brian
    Cool beans!
    Wanted:

Fairy Tale UK S/L

Country
    Country Flag

-Free ebook downloads

No suggestions from CD?

Saw a lot of production details on slipcases but what about alternatives to just telling customers they can get a refund?

No ideas for creative ways to reach out to customers that have been waiting for books for years so some customers, that stopped, may want to start ordering CD books again?
    ANYTHING DT Related #246

Saw a lot of production details on slipcases but what about alternatives to just telling customers they can get a refund?

No ideas for creative ways to reach out to customers that have been waiting for books for years so some customers, that stopped, may want to start ordering CD books again?
    Although I welcome any feedback and suggestions ("free luxury car for each customer" probably won't make the cut, sorry to say), I also won't be continuing this line of brainstorming in public. Anything I post will get misconstrued as something we ARE doing, or something we "have to do," and since I don't have final say over what we actually do, it wouldn't be appropriate to give the impression that something is definite.

But please do feel free to post or email me your suggestions and ideas. Always welcomed, and passed along when appropriate!

Brian

Country
    Country Flag

Although I welcome any feedback and suggestions ("free luxury car for each customer" probably won't make the cut, sorry to say), I also won't be continuing this line of brainstorming in public. Anything I post will get misconstrued as something we ARE doing, or something we "have to do," and since I don't have final say over what we actually do, it wouldn't be appropriate to give the impression that something is definite.

But please do feel free to post or email me your suggestions and ideas. Always welcomed, and passed along when appropriate!

Brian
    Obviously the car was a joke so not sure your focus went there. The issues are clear and spelled out. Good list of little things CD can do about it. So when anyone from CD says "there is nothing we can do about" or "we are doing what we can" customers/former customers can remember this list falling on apparent deaf ears.

$206250 + shipping fees was collected by CD for Night Shift deluxe. How about a CD or SK coffee cup (cost= $8) or hat (about the same cost) with an apology letter to each that ordered or something from the great suggestions? So things can definitely be done.

Just like when CD's shipping debacle during the holidays was going on. There is nothing we can do we are short handed. Minimum wage is $11 dollars there (less before Jan. 1st). On call/part timers seems like a smart move. So definataly something can be done.

ANYTHING DT Related #246

So when anyone from CD says "there is nothing we can do about" or "we are doing what we can" customers/former customers can remember this list falling on apparent deaf ears.
    You seem to want me to publicly commit to doing something I cannot commit to doing. I cannot say "everyone gets a coffee cup!" because I cannot make that happen just because I say it in a post on a message board. So, I guess I'm not understanding what you want me to do.

Brian

Servant of Gan Lurker has a brilliant future Lurker has a brilliant future Lurker has a brilliant future Lurker has a brilliant future Lurker has a brilliant future Lurker has a brilliant future Lurker has a brilliant future Lurker has a brilliant future Lurker has a brilliant future Lurker has a brilliant future Lurker has a brilliant future Lurker's Avatar

Country
    Country Flag

Geeez. No rush from me. And I sure don't want a mug - I just gave Goodwill about 50 of those taking up space things.

But I did get Red Church - I really like these. Is there still going to be 10 in the set?
    Looking for FAB8 CD Number 439

Servant of Gan jeffingoff has a reputation beyond repute jeffingoff has a reputation beyond repute jeffingoff has a reputation beyond repute jeffingoff has a reputation beyond repute jeffingoff has a reputation beyond repute jeffingoff has a reputation beyond repute jeffingoff has a reputation beyond repute jeffingoff has a reputation beyond repute jeffingoff has a reputation beyond repute jeffingoff has a reputation beyond repute jeffingoff has a reputation beyond repute

Country
    Country Flag

Quote Originally Posted by Lurker View Post
    Geeez. No rush from me. And I sure don't want a mug - I just gave Goodwill about 50 of those taking up space things.

But I did get Red Church - I really like these. Is there still going to be 10 in the set?
    I think there will be a lot more than 10. I think there will be more than 10 Graveyard Editions just from Bentley Little. Dan said they'll announce the next one soon.

And I agree--these are very cool productions from CD.

Also, while I don't need a mug, I will happily take a free mug. Not that I'm asking. I'm just not refusing. So don't not send me one if you're sending mugs out in response to complaints now. Not that I'm complaining. I'm not in any rush. I actually like that I have preorders out there. So when my money runs out, the books will still continue to rain on my porch. As I starve.

Citizen of Gilead andyg75 is just really nice andyg75 is just really nice andyg75 is just really nice andyg75 is just really nice

My Mood
    Happy
    Country
    Country Flag

Brian
    Obviously the car was a joke so not sure your focus went there. The issues are clear and spelled out. Good list of little things CD can do about it. So when anyone from CD says "there is nothing we can do about" or "we are doing what we can" customers/former customers can remember this list falling on apparent deaf ears.

$206250 + shipping fees was collected by CD for Night Shift deluxe. How about a CD or SK coffee cup (cost= $8) or hat (about the same cost) with an apology letter to each that ordered or something from the great suggestions? So things can definitely be done.

Just like when CD's shipping debacle during the holidays was going on. There is nothing we can do we are short handed. Minimum wage is $11 dollars there (less before Jan. 1st). On call/part timers seems like a smart move. So definataly something can be done.

I’ve been following this thread and my conclusion is this:

Jeez, give it a rest! You’re like a dog with a bone! Like all small businesses, CD are doing what they can. Would it suit you better if they shut their doors, accepted defeat, took each employee out the back and shot them?

From what I can gather, whatever they say or do simply will not be good enough for you. Let it go!!
    Wanted:
    Carrie PS Publishing Lettered ‘G’
    Charlie the Choo Choo U.K. S/L #157
    Dark Tower Portfolio #157

Country
    Country Flag

Quote Originally Posted by andyg75 View Post

Brian

I’ve been following this thread and my conclusion is this:

Jeez, give it a rest! You’re like a dog with a bone! Like all small businesses, CD are doing what they can. Would it suit you better if they shut their doors, accepted defeat, took each employee out the back and shot them?

From what I can gather, whatever they say or do simply will not be good enough for you. Let it go!!
    Nope. Just do the little things. Stop acting like nothing can be done by CD..

ANYTHING DT Related #246

Servant of Gan DanHocker is a splendid one to behold DanHocker is a splendid one to behold DanHocker is a splendid one to behold DanHocker is a splendid one to behold DanHocker is a splendid one to behold DanHocker is a splendid one to behold DanHocker is a splendid one to behold DanHocker is a splendid one to behold

Quote Originally Posted by jeffingoff View Post
    Quote Originally Posted by Lurker View Post

I think there will be a lot more than 10. I think there will be more than 10 Graveyard Editions just from Bentley Little. Dan said they'll announce the next one soon.

And I agree--these are very cool productions from CD.

Also, while I don't need a mug, I will happily take a free mug. Not that I'm asking. I'm just not refusing. So don't not send me one if you're sending mugs out in response to complaints now. Not that I'm complaining. I'm not in any rush. I actually like that I have preorders out there. So when my money runs out, the books will still continue to rain on my porch. As I starve.
    Definitely more than 10.

+ Reply to Thread
Page 809 of 890 FirstFirst ... 309 709 759 799 807 808 809 810 811 819 859 ... LastLast