Donate To Keep The Site Ad Free
+ Reply to Thread
Page 824 of 890 FirstFirst ... 324 724 774 814 822 823 824 825 826 834 874 ... LastLast
Results 20,576 to 20,600 of 22245

Thread: Cemetery Dance discussion thread

Gunslinger Apprentice ZombieElvis has a spectacular aura about ZombieElvis has a spectacular aura about ZombieElvis has a spectacular aura about ZombieElvis's Avatar

My Mood
    Buzzed
    Country
    Country Flag

Quote Originally Posted by Randall Flagg View Post
    Don't forget Mindy!
    without Mindy there is no CD, FACT

Servant of Gan Lurker has a brilliant future Lurker has a brilliant future Lurker has a brilliant future Lurker has a brilliant future Lurker has a brilliant future Lurker has a brilliant future Lurker has a brilliant future Lurker has a brilliant future Lurker has a brilliant future Lurker has a brilliant future Lurker has a brilliant future Lurker's Avatar

Country
    Country Flag

Indeed. She took care of everything and now I'm not the least bit worried.
    Looking for FAB8 CD Number 439

Gunslinger Apprentice fitomad is a jewel in the rough fitomad is a jewel in the rough fitomad is a jewel in the rough fitomad's Avatar

My Mood
    Fine
    Country
    Country Flag

Default Cemetery Dance Auctions

Cemetery Dance guys started yesterday a few auctions on eBay for Stephen King related products.

There are an IT: Gift Edition...

More info at Cemetery Dance Auctions page

The auctions will finish next Monday.

Gunslinger Apprentice georgiesarm is on a distinguished road

It was hard for me to afford that Limited Edition at the time so I went with the Gift Edition, but damn I wish I had gotten both and sold the gift edition later so I had that beautiful black slipcase.

Gunslinger herbertwest has a reputation beyond repute herbertwest has a reputation beyond repute herbertwest has a reputation beyond repute herbertwest has a reputation beyond repute herbertwest has a reputation beyond repute herbertwest has a reputation beyond repute herbertwest has a reputation beyond repute herbertwest has a reputation beyond repute herbertwest has a reputation beyond repute herbertwest has a reputation beyond repute herbertwest has a reputation beyond repute herbertwest's Avatar

Country
    Country Flag

Subterranean has a few Gift edition of "Night Shift" at 200$
    => https://subterraneanpress.com/night-shift
    ------------------------------------------------
    CLUB STEPHEN KING (french website about STEPHEN KING, since 1992) : on : Facebook | Twitter | Instagram

Gunslinger Apprentice BadHatHarry has a spectacular aura about BadHatHarry has a spectacular aura about

When will CD start shipping 20th Century Ghosts?

Citizen of Gilead GenericEric is a name known to all GenericEric is a name known to all GenericEric is a name known to all GenericEric is a name known to all GenericEric is a name known to all GenericEric is a name known to all GenericEric's Avatar

My Mood
    Mellow
    Country
    Country Flag

Not sure how Cemetery Dance is going to handle this, but there's a pre-order page for The Stand that's live right now and it says it's for "invitation only" and to not share the link.

It has the gift and artist numbered editions available for pre-order. The link is being shared on one of the facebook groups and people are ordering it. I didn't order anything because I didn't get an invitation. Not sure if those orders from other people that didn't get the invite will be canceled or not.
    It was hell's season, and the air smelled of burning children

Gunslinger herbertwest has a reputation beyond repute herbertwest has a reputation beyond repute herbertwest has a reputation beyond repute herbertwest has a reputation beyond repute herbertwest has a reputation beyond repute herbertwest has a reputation beyond repute herbertwest has a reputation beyond repute herbertwest has a reputation beyond repute herbertwest has a reputation beyond repute herbertwest has a reputation beyond repute herbertwest has a reputation beyond repute herbertwest's Avatar

Country
    Country Flag

I remember ordering the book in july... probably through some of their newsletter?
    CLUB STEPHEN KING (french website about STEPHEN KING, since 1992) : on : Facebook | Twitter | Instagram

"I'm working on my sense of humor" Br!an seldom gets put on hold Br!an seldom gets put on hold Br!an seldom gets put on hold Br!an seldom gets put on hold Br!an seldom gets put on hold Br!an seldom gets put on hold Br!an seldom gets put on hold Br!an seldom gets put on hold Br!an seldom gets put on hold Br!an seldom gets put on hold Br!an seldom gets put on hold Br!an's Avatar

“No matter how cynical you get, it is impossible to keep up” -Lily Tomlin
    Country
    Country Flag

I doubt they will be canceled. I also ordered it in July.
    "One day you're going to figure out that everything they taught you was a lie."

Gunslinger Apprentice Nemoh21 has a spectacular aura about Nemoh21 has a spectacular aura about Nemoh21 has a spectacular aura about

I could be totally wrong but I don’t think at this point people sharing the link is really the main issue. I mean I know it says don’t share the link but you can literally just google it and find the link and place an order. I don’t know if it’s an error on their end or what. I feel like if it was it would have been fixed by now. You can get to the link through google since last night and it’s still available now

Edit: now it’s down. Lol

Two Gunslingers Lookwhoitis has much to be proud of Lookwhoitis has much to be proud of Lookwhoitis has much to be proud of Lookwhoitis has much to be proud of Lookwhoitis has much to be proud of Lookwhoitis has much to be proud of Lookwhoitis has much to be proud of Lookwhoitis has much to be proud of Lookwhoitis has much to be proud of Lookwhoitis has much to be proud of Lookwhoitis's Avatar

My Mood
    Psychedelic
    Country
    Country Flag

i bet we see a "Suntup-esque" sellout on the first day these are "officially" listed.
    Wanted
    CD Carrie Portfolio 719
    Dark Tower S/N LE's 171 or 203
    ANY Stephen King S/N LE #171 or 719

A Storm of Swords #218 or 346
    Ancillary Justice #455
    American Gods (+ SC Reader copy) #624

Michael Whelan original art
    DT VII: Michael Whelan Remarque

Servant of Gan DanHocker is a splendid one to behold DanHocker is a splendid one to behold DanHocker is a splendid one to behold DanHocker is a splendid one to behold DanHocker is a splendid one to behold DanHocker is a splendid one to behold DanHocker is a splendid one to behold DanHocker is a splendid one to behold

Quote Originally Posted by BadHatHarry View Post
    When will CD start shipping 20th Century Ghosts?
    It's going to be a little while. When it rains it pours at CD. So Night Shift AE's start shipping next week and will probably take us through the end of the month. Not counting Night Shift I have about 8 or 9 assorted titles from other publishers and CD titles to ship that all arrived during or just before shipping Night Shift. My best educated guess is sometime in February, just not sure specifically when.

In past years, we could have brought in some temporary help to really move things along, but that isn't possible at the moment.

Brian
    Founder and publisher of Lividian Publications. My other website is BrianJamesFreeman.com. Please always feel free to email me or send me a PM if you have any questions about either!

Maerlyn's Imp tippy4 has a reputation beyond repute tippy4 has a reputation beyond repute tippy4 has a reputation beyond repute tippy4 has a reputation beyond repute tippy4 has a reputation beyond repute tippy4 has a reputation beyond repute tippy4 has a reputation beyond repute tippy4 has a reputation beyond repute tippy4 has a reputation beyond repute tippy4 has a reputation beyond repute tippy4 has a reputation beyond repute tippy4's Avatar

My Mood
    Hot
    Country
    Country Flag

Quote Originally Posted by GenericEric View Post
    Not sure how Cemetery Dance is going to handle this, but there's a pre-order page for The Stand that's live right now and it says it's for "invitation only" and to not share the link.

It has the gift and artist numbered editions available for pre-order. The link is being shared on one of the facebook groups and people are ordering it. I didn't order anything because I didn't get an invitation. Not sure if those orders from other people that didn't get the invite will be canceled or not.
    On this topic....Brian...do you think this book will ship this year?....and if so......Q3 or Q4? Thx.
    FOR SALE OR TRADE

Dark Tower 7 Artist Edition n/a
    The Waste Lands 1st Edition in Shrinkwrap $200
    1984 Grant Gift Edition of The Talisman $400
    Lisey's Story ARC $50

WANTED
    Signed 1st Edition of Storm of The Century (Paperback)

Quote Originally Posted by tippy4 View Post

On this topic....Brian...do you think this book will ship this year?....and if so......Q3 or Q4? Thx.
    Mindy is telling folks “no” for now, but we will have a better idea what is actually possible once the last proofreading is done.

Brian
    Founder and publisher of Lividian Publications. My other website is BrianJamesFreeman.com. Please always feel free to email me or send me a PM if you have any questions about either!

Citizen of Gilead RichardX is just really nice RichardX is just really nice RichardX is just really nice RichardX is just really nice RichardX is just really nice RichardX's Avatar

Country
    Country Flag

Quote Originally Posted by tippy4 View Post

I would guess early 2023 based on prior experience. No way does this book see the light of day this year.

Rabid Billybumbler amd013 has a reputation beyond repute amd013 has a reputation beyond repute amd013 has a reputation beyond repute amd013 has a reputation beyond repute amd013 has a reputation beyond repute amd013 has a reputation beyond repute amd013 has a reputation beyond repute amd013 has a reputation beyond repute amd013 has a reputation beyond repute amd013 has a reputation beyond repute amd013 has a reputation beyond repute amd013's Avatar

My Mood
    Fine
    Country
    Country Flag

Hi Brian

Any update on that last signature for Flight or Fright? I have to think at this point he has either completely forgotten, or lost them.
    Wanted:

'Salem's Lot Portfolio #606

Fairy Tale UK S/L

Quote Originally Posted by amd013 View Post
    Hi Brian

Any update on that last signature for Flight or Fright? I have to think at this point he has either completely forgotten, or lost them.
    No news to report. I asked Richard about them last week, though, so hopefully he’ll give a nudge.

Brian

Can Toi St. Troy has a brilliant future St. Troy has a brilliant future St. Troy has a brilliant future St. Troy has a brilliant future St. Troy has a brilliant future St. Troy has a brilliant future St. Troy has a brilliant future St. Troy has a brilliant future St. Troy has a brilliant future St. Troy has a brilliant future St. Troy has a brilliant future St. Troy's Avatar

My Mood
    Yeehaw

Now that Night Shift has begun shipping, can we expect general public sale/notice of The Stand soon? I'm not asking about the publication date (that will be what it will be), but the official announcement usually carries more info with it, and that's what I'm after.
    Eastasia has always provided Drag Queen Story Hour to young children.

Quote Originally Posted by St. Troy View Post
    Now that Night Shift has begun shipping, can we expect general public sale/notice of The Stand soon? I'm not asking about the publication date (that will be what it will be), but the official announcement usually carries more info with it, and that's what I'm after.
    No set timetable at the moment. Personally, I’d like to wait until it is headed to the printer, but we will see.

Brian

Can Toi St. Troy has a brilliant future St. Troy has a brilliant future St. Troy has a brilliant future St. Troy has a brilliant future St. Troy has a brilliant future St. Troy has a brilliant future St. Troy has a brilliant future St. Troy has a brilliant future St. Troy has a brilliant future St. Troy has a brilliant future St. Troy has a brilliant future St. Troy's Avatar

My Mood
    Yeehaw

Thanks.
    Eastasia has always provided Drag Queen Story Hour to young children.

Goldmember Brian861 seldom gets put on hold Brian861 seldom gets put on hold Brian861 seldom gets put on hold Brian861 seldom gets put on hold Brian861 seldom gets put on hold Brian861 seldom gets put on hold Brian861 seldom gets put on hold Brian861 seldom gets put on hold Brian861 seldom gets put on hold Brian861 seldom gets put on hold Brian861 seldom gets put on hold Brian861's Avatar

Country
    Country Flag

Quote Originally Posted by Brian James Freeman View Post
    No set timetable at the moment. Personally, I’d like to wait until it is headed to the printer, but we will see.

Brian
    Agreed. Or even at the printer.
    You don't know my kind.....You don't my mind.....Dark necessities are part of my design.....

Citizen of Gilead GenericEric is a name known to all GenericEric is a name known to all GenericEric is a name known to all GenericEric is a name known to all GenericEric is a name known to all GenericEric is a name known to all GenericEric's Avatar

My Mood
    Mellow
    Country
    Country Flag

Yeah I think that's the best course of action so when people plop down their money during the public pre-order they won't be waiting quite as long for it to be published.

Dark Regions Press does that. I'm sure there's others that do that as well.
    It was hell's season, and the air smelled of burning children

Citizen of Gilead swintek is just really nice swintek is just really nice swintek is just really nice swintek is just really nice swintek's Avatar

My Mood
    Relaxed

Brian
    Brain, with all the delays getting NIGHT SHIFT printed, did that leave time to get other books- like, THE STAND, ready to go to press? I get that it's a biggie in every way, and probably requires more work than the others in the series, but- it's been in the pipeline for a long time.

Quote Originally Posted by swintek View Post

Brian
    Brain, with all the delays getting NIGHT SHIFT printed, did that leave time to get other books- like, THE STAND, ready to go to press? I get that it's a biggie in every way, and probably requires more work than the others in the series, but- it's been in the pipeline for a long time.
    The book itself has been proofread a dozen times now and I think it is good to go, although I'm paranoid about such matters. Especially SK books, which seem to have a hypnotic effect on the proofreaders. The file we designed from wasn't in a modern format, so there were lots of little glitches to catch.

One last set of signature sheets is with an artist, but I believe he's moving on them as fast as he can. These are the second set he has had to sign -- the first set got lost in transit, apparently. Otherwise, everything would be all set.

Brian

+ Reply to Thread
Page 824 of 890 FirstFirst ... 324 724 774 814 822 823 824 825 826 834 874 ... LastLast