Donate To Keep The Site Ad Free
+ Reply to Thread
Page 842 of 889 FirstFirst ... 342 742 792 832 840 841 842 843 844 852 ... LastLast
Results 21,026 to 21,050 of 22221

Thread: Cemetery Dance discussion thread

Servant of Gan shaq is a splendid one to behold shaq is a splendid one to behold shaq is a splendid one to behold shaq is a splendid one to behold shaq is a splendid one to behold shaq is a splendid one to behold shaq is a splendid one to behold shaq's Avatar

Country
    Country Flag

I believe that the limited magic feather is numbered as when I asked to match it with button I was told they would try but as they were diff companies it may have conflicts.
    Nobody likes a clown at midnight

Quote Originally Posted by shaq View Post
    I believe that the limited magic feather is numbered as when I asked to match it with button I was told they would try but as they were diff companies it may have conflicts.
    Gwendy's Magic Feather isn't numbered, but the lifetimers between the two have different specific numbers in some cases, so there might be some conflicts to work out. I believe there won't be many, though.

Lifetimers get tricky because CD has sold different types over the years, and there have been a lot of collectors who have "retired" but asked to continue receiving certain types of books... just the anthologies... or just SK... etc.

So, Mindy's standard answer is "we'll try" because the answer today might not be the answer in 6 months. Copy 666 might or might not be available today (we get about 20 requests for that one, even when the print run is less than that!), but it could be in six months...

My advice to anyone interested in starting a small press: don't sell lifetime deals!

Brian
    Founder and publisher of Lividian Publications. My other website is BrianJamesFreeman.com. Please always feel free to email me or send me a PM if you have any questions about either!

Servant of Gan shaq is a splendid one to behold shaq is a splendid one to behold shaq is a splendid one to behold shaq is a splendid one to behold shaq is a splendid one to behold shaq is a splendid one to behold shaq is a splendid one to behold shaq's Avatar

Country
    Country Flag

Ah I did not know that. Thanks for clarifying Brian.

Edited to add, although I am a little perplexed how you have a limited edition without said number.

Ah well
    Nobody likes a clown at midnight

Gunslinger Apprentice MLG is a jewel in the rough MLG is a jewel in the rough MLG is a jewel in the rough MLG is a jewel in the rough MLG's Avatar

Edited to add, although I am a little perplexed how you have a limited edition without said number.

Ah well
    They are pretty common. The signature/limitation page states something like 'This edition limited to 750 copies'. Lividian Press has not numbered any of there books.

President-Matt Fisher Fan Club Roseannebarr has a reputation beyond repute Roseannebarr has a reputation beyond repute Roseannebarr has a reputation beyond repute Roseannebarr has a reputation beyond repute Roseannebarr has a reputation beyond repute Roseannebarr has a reputation beyond repute Roseannebarr has a reputation beyond repute Roseannebarr has a reputation beyond repute Roseannebarr has a reputation beyond repute Roseannebarr has a reputation beyond repute Roseannebarr has a reputation beyond repute

My Mood
    Asleep

Quote Originally Posted by Brian James Freeman View Post
    Gwendy's Magic Feather isn't numbered, but the lifetimers between the two have different specific numbers in some cases, so there might be some conflicts to work out. I believe there won't be many, though.

Lifetimers get tricky because CD has sold different types over the years, and there have been a lot of collectors who have "retired" but asked to continue receiving certain types of books... just the anthologies... or just SK... etc.

So, Mindy's standard answer is "we'll try" because the answer today might not be the answer in 6 months. Copy 666 might or might not be available today (we get about 20 requests for that one, even when the print run is less than that!), but it could be in six months...

My advice to anyone interested in starting a small press: don't sell lifetime deals!

Brian
    I just deleted my post, Brian answered with the exact same thing I said. Mindy told me the same thing. She will "TRY" which is good enough for me!

Ah well
    Yeah, as mentioned above, it's actually fairly common, especially for larger print runs like 750 and above. CD hand-numbers anything below 750 for sure, and some titles at 750. Most 750s and above say, "This is one of XXX copies" on the signature sheet.

We used to number certain books all the way up to 2000 copies, but what we found from research and surveys of collectors was that numbering those big runs did nothing for collectibility -- but it takes up a lot of manpower and resources, especially when people start wanting matching numbers.

Brian
    Founder and publisher of Lividian Publications. My other website is BrianJamesFreeman.com. Please always feel free to email me or send me a PM if you have any questions about either!

Gunslinger Apprentice zachip has a spectacular aura about zachip has a spectacular aura about

Finally got shipping notification for Night Ethernal. Thanks team.
    10 years of waiting to complete the strain trilogy in deluxe.
    Wow. I think that's a record. I'm not complaining. just relief.
    I think between publishing each part was a 5 years wait.
    Would love to hear the saga behind this.
    Overall they beautifully produced. Thanks Brian.

Can Toi St. Troy has a brilliant future St. Troy has a brilliant future St. Troy has a brilliant future St. Troy has a brilliant future St. Troy has a brilliant future St. Troy has a brilliant future St. Troy has a brilliant future St. Troy has a brilliant future St. Troy has a brilliant future St. Troy has a brilliant future St. Troy has a brilliant future St. Troy's Avatar

My Mood
    Yeehaw

Quote Originally Posted by OldCrow88 View Post
    [I don't have grandkids yet.]
    Again- why don’t we have a rim shot emoji?
    It seems I'm miles above the surface of the Earth

I can see across the whole of London and beyond

Great Old One ur2ndbiggestfan people like to rub elbows with me ur2ndbiggestfan people like to rub elbows with me ur2ndbiggestfan people like to rub elbows with me ur2ndbiggestfan people like to rub elbows with me ur2ndbiggestfan people like to rub elbows with me ur2ndbiggestfan people like to rub elbows with me ur2ndbiggestfan people like to rub elbows with me ur2ndbiggestfan people like to rub elbows with me ur2ndbiggestfan people like to rub elbows with me ur2ndbiggestfan people like to rub elbows with me ur2ndbiggestfan people like to rub elbows with me ur2ndbiggestfan's Avatar

That's just the numbered.
    The lettered edition is still on backorder.
    Something to look forward to.

And Del Toro and Hogan have started another trilogy, hint, hint.
    I'm sure if there is intelligent life somewhere out there in the universe, they are wise enough to stay away from us.

And the people bowed and prayed, to the cell phone god they made...

Citizen of Gilead GenericEric is a name known to all GenericEric is a name known to all GenericEric is a name known to all GenericEric is a name known to all GenericEric is a name known to all GenericEric is a name known to all GenericEric's Avatar

My Mood
    Mellow
    Country
    Country Flag

Question for Brian or Dan. Is the lettered edition of Usher's Passing still on track to be release this summer? Thanks.
    It was hell's season, and the air smelled of burning children

Servant of Gan DanHocker is a splendid one to behold DanHocker is a splendid one to behold DanHocker is a splendid one to behold DanHocker is a splendid one to behold DanHocker is a splendid one to behold DanHocker is a splendid one to behold DanHocker is a splendid one to behold DanHocker is a splendid one to behold

Quote Originally Posted by GenericEric View Post
    Question for Brian or Dan. Is the lettered edition of Usher's Passing still on track to be release this summer? Thanks.
    Hopefully. It's my understanding that the case maker is working on those tray cases right now.

"I'm working on my sense of humor" Br!an seldom gets put on hold Br!an seldom gets put on hold Br!an seldom gets put on hold Br!an seldom gets put on hold Br!an seldom gets put on hold Br!an seldom gets put on hold Br!an seldom gets put on hold Br!an seldom gets put on hold Br!an seldom gets put on hold Br!an seldom gets put on hold Br!an seldom gets put on hold Br!an's Avatar

“No matter how cynical you get, it is impossible to keep up” -Lily Tomlin
    Country
    Country Flag

I just ordered my CDCC shirt.

I would have ordered more than one but I'm unwilling to pay $11.10 per shirt shipping which is what is being charged.

I'm okay with USPS Priority Mail being $11.10. I can't see two shirts requiring $22.20 or three shirts being $33.30 to ship.

Maybe this is just a glitch.
    "One day you're going to figure out that everything they taught you was a lie."

Quote Originally Posted by Br!an View Post

I would have ordered more than one but I'm unwilling to pay $11.10 per shirt shipping which is what is being charged.

I'm okay with USPS Priority Mail being $11.10. I can't see two shirts requiring $22.20 or three shirts being $33.30 to ship.

Tech support and glitches are best handled via email.

Brian

I'm getting $14.15 for Priority Mail for 10 shirts, by the way, so it might have been a glitch:

The system does sometimes have trouble with shipping on weird (for us) items like shirts.

Best,
    Brian

"I'm working on my sense of humor" Br!an seldom gets put on hold Br!an seldom gets put on hold Br!an seldom gets put on hold Br!an seldom gets put on hold Br!an seldom gets put on hold Br!an seldom gets put on hold Br!an seldom gets put on hold Br!an seldom gets put on hold Br!an seldom gets put on hold Br!an seldom gets put on hold Br!an seldom gets put on hold Br!an's Avatar

Country
    Country Flag

Quote Originally Posted by Brian James Freeman View Post

Tech support and glitches are best handled via email.

Brian
    I replied to the order confirmation email too.

Country
    Country Flag

The Borderlands Press Peter Straub limited has shipped from Borderlands.

Is there an estimate where the CD copies fall in the shipping queue?

Owner Randall Flagg is loved more than Jesus Randall Flagg is loved more than Jesus Randall Flagg is loved more than Jesus Randall Flagg is loved more than Jesus Randall Flagg is loved more than Jesus Randall Flagg is loved more than Jesus Randall Flagg is loved more than Jesus Randall Flagg is loved more than Jesus Randall Flagg is loved more than Jesus Randall Flagg is loved more than Jesus Randall Flagg is loved more than Jesus Randall Flagg's Avatar

North of "The Claw" & Patrick, East of Chad, RIP Bill Bender
    My Mood
    Pensive
    Country
    Country Flag

I can't speak for CD, but I'm guessing it falls in the PM shipping queue

Probably next week.

Brian

Weedeater Hunchback Jack people like to rub elbows with me Hunchback Jack people like to rub elbows with me Hunchback Jack people like to rub elbows with me Hunchback Jack people like to rub elbows with me Hunchback Jack people like to rub elbows with me Hunchback Jack people like to rub elbows with me Hunchback Jack people like to rub elbows with me Hunchback Jack people like to rub elbows with me Hunchback Jack people like to rub elbows with me Hunchback Jack people like to rub elbows with me Hunchback Jack people like to rub elbows with me Hunchback Jack's Avatar

Thanks, Brian.
    “If you don't know what you want," the doorman said, "you end up with a lot you don't.”
    ― Chuck Palahniuk, Fight Club

Looking for SubPress Lettered::
    Angel's Game and Prisoner of Heaven (Zafon)
    Ilium (Simmons)

Gunslinger Apprentice jsweet has a spectacular aura about jsweet has a spectacular aura about jsweet has a spectacular aura about

Country
    Country Flag

FREE - Anyone interested in a batch of Cemetery Dance dust jackets? Some slight curling from being rolled but otherwise as new.

Free to a good home in the U.S. (Anyone who wants them outside U.S. would need to pay shipping) - Kinsmen, Johnny Halloween, Poe's Lighthouse, Horror Hall of Fame, Mediums Rare

Rabid Billybumbler amd013 has a reputation beyond repute amd013 has a reputation beyond repute amd013 has a reputation beyond repute amd013 has a reputation beyond repute amd013 has a reputation beyond repute amd013 has a reputation beyond repute amd013 has a reputation beyond repute amd013 has a reputation beyond repute amd013 has a reputation beyond repute amd013 has a reputation beyond repute amd013 has a reputation beyond repute amd013's Avatar

My Mood
    Fine
    Country
    Country Flag

Yay! Night Shift portfolio is shipping!!
    Wanted:

'Salem's Lot Portfolio #606

Fairy Tale UK S/L

Gunslinger herbertwest has a reputation beyond repute herbertwest has a reputation beyond repute herbertwest has a reputation beyond repute herbertwest has a reputation beyond repute herbertwest has a reputation beyond repute herbertwest has a reputation beyond repute herbertwest has a reputation beyond repute herbertwest has a reputation beyond repute herbertwest has a reputation beyond repute herbertwest has a reputation beyond repute herbertwest has a reputation beyond repute herbertwest's Avatar

Country
    Country Flag

Any news about the upcoming edition of "Seasons of Terror"?

Given that the Cemetery Dance edition cannot be released before the Gallery13 version, and that Amazon says that it has been pushed to a later and unknown date (as I don't think that 2045), what does that mean for the customers that preordered the book through Cemetery Dance?

Also, if CD depends on Gallery13 for the release, how come that it's pushed forward and forward because of them while it was never mentionned when preorders opened about that dependance?
    ------------------------------------------------
    CLUB STEPHEN KING (french website about STEPHEN KING, since 1992) : on : Facebook | Twitter | Instagram

Quote Originally Posted by herbertwest View Post
    Any news about the upcoming edition of "Seasons of Terror"?

Given that the Cemetery Dance edition cannot be released before the Gallery13 version, and that Amazon says that it has been pushed to a later and unknown date (as I don't think that 2045), what does that mean for the customers that preordered the book through Cemetery Dance?

Also, if CD depends on Gallery13 for the release, how come that it's pushed forward and forward because of them while it was never mentionned when preorders opened about that dependance?
    It wasn't mentioned because it would be mentioned in the announcement of every Limited Edition that is also being published by a trade publisher, and since this hasn't come up before, that hasn't seemed necessary.

Brian

Gunslinger herbertwest has a reputation beyond repute herbertwest has a reputation beyond repute herbertwest has a reputation beyond repute herbertwest has a reputation beyond repute herbertwest has a reputation beyond repute herbertwest has a reputation beyond repute herbertwest has a reputation beyond repute herbertwest has a reputation beyond repute herbertwest has a reputation beyond repute herbertwest has a reputation beyond repute herbertwest has a reputation beyond repute herbertwest's Avatar

Country
    Country Flag

Makes sense I guess, but now, what is happening with the book?
    Any new release date?
    CLUB STEPHEN KING (french website about STEPHEN KING, since 1992) : on : Facebook | Twitter | Instagram

Quote Originally Posted by herbertwest View Post
    Makes sense I guess, but now, what is happening with the book?
    Any new release date?
    I’ve been hearing it’ll be out at the end of this year, but I don’t want to step on their toes by making any announcements.

Brian

+ Reply to Thread
Page 842 of 889 FirstFirst ... 342 742 792 832 840 841 842 843 844 852 ... LastLast