Donate To Keep The Site Ad Free
+ Reply to Thread
Page 886 of 890 FirstFirst ... 386 786 836 876 884 885 886 887 888 ... LastLast
Results 22,126 to 22,150 of 22245

Thread: Cemetery Dance discussion thread

Servant of Gan shaq is a splendid one to behold shaq is a splendid one to behold shaq is a splendid one to behold shaq is a splendid one to behold shaq is a splendid one to behold shaq is a splendid one to behold shaq is a splendid one to behold shaq's Avatar

Country
    Country Flag

Quote Originally Posted by Br!an View Post
    Quote Originally Posted by Ben Mears View Post
    Quote Originally Posted by Tommy View Post
    I cancelled just about 20 or 30 percent of my back orders and have 600 in store credit now, those were mostly at discounted and coupon'd items. Bummed
    Is a store credit the only option or could you have received your money back?
    Unless it's a recent purchase, 60 days, the only option is store credit. If it was recent, and not purchased with a gift certificate/credit, they'll refund the money.
    That’s not what I was led to believe, I asked for my payment to be returned, confirmed my PayPal email for a cancelled Gwendy Final Task order from 2 years ago.

There was no mention of store credit.
    Nobody likes a clown at midnight

Citizen of Gilead namelessnpoor will become famous soon enough namelessnpoor will become famous soon enough namelessnpoor's Avatar

My Mood
    Fine
    Country
    Country Flag

I have always been given my money back. Not store credit. Regardless of how old the order was.
    Maybe it's a new policy due to all the cancelations happening.
    When people want their money back that's what causes the pyramid scheme to fail!

Servant of Gan Ben Mears is a splendid one to behold Ben Mears is a splendid one to behold Ben Mears is a splendid one to behold Ben Mears is a splendid one to behold Ben Mears is a splendid one to behold Ben Mears is a splendid one to behold Ben Mears is a splendid one to behold Ben Mears's Avatar

I cancelled just about 20 or 30 percent of my back orders and have 600 in store credit now, those were mostly at discounted and coupon'd items. Bummed
    Unless it's a recent purchase, 60 days, the only option is store credit. If it was recent, and not purchased with a gift certificate/credit, they'll refund the money.
    I could see issuing a store credit for a recent purchase of a delivered item but not a pre-order.

Gunslinger Tommy seldom gets put on hold Tommy seldom gets put on hold Tommy seldom gets put on hold Tommy seldom gets put on hold Tommy seldom gets put on hold Tommy seldom gets put on hold Tommy seldom gets put on hold Tommy seldom gets put on hold Tommy seldom gets put on hold Tommy seldom gets put on hold Tommy seldom gets put on hold Tommy's Avatar

Apologies for the confusion but a lot of those pre-orders were bought with gift certificates. The ones I can get cash back for are the ones I have my fingers crossed over and haven't cancelled yet. I am bummed because I didn't want to cancel anything. I want the books.

Servant of Gan shaq is a splendid one to behold shaq is a splendid one to behold shaq is a splendid one to behold shaq is a splendid one to behold shaq is a splendid one to behold shaq is a splendid one to behold shaq is a splendid one to behold shaq's Avatar

Country
    Country Flag

I could see issuing a store credit for a recent purchase of a delivered item but not a pre-order.
    I received my refund for Final Task yesterday, PayPal took £20 fees, but in the scheme of things, I’m not that bothered. Just enough to mention it here, but it’s done, and will occasionally look in their direction to see if the book turns out well or not.

Servant of Gan Ben Mears is a splendid one to behold Ben Mears is a splendid one to behold Ben Mears is a splendid one to behold Ben Mears is a splendid one to behold Ben Mears is a splendid one to behold Ben Mears is a splendid one to behold Ben Mears is a splendid one to behold Ben Mears's Avatar

Apologies for the confusion but a lot of those pre-orders were bought with gift certificates. The ones I can get cash back for are the ones I have my fingers crossed over and haven't cancelled yet. I am bummed because I didn't want to cancel anything. I want the books.
    Thanks for the clarification. I will likely cancel The Stand & Pet Sematary pre-orders.

Let the Right One In CyberGhostface has much to be proud of CyberGhostface has much to be proud of CyberGhostface has much to be proud of CyberGhostface has much to be proud of CyberGhostface has much to be proud of CyberGhostface has much to be proud of CyberGhostface has much to be proud of CyberGhostface has much to be proud of CyberGhostface has much to be proud of CyberGhostface's Avatar

Country
    Country Flag

IDK if anyone has heard about this but there's some controversy as due to internal changes a number of authors have had their contracts cancelled.

https://twitter.com/CSHumble/status/1749667123960381538

https://twitter.com/MReganFiction/st...66880943772085

https://twitter.com/TheLPHernandez/s...52671010013687
    A hound will die for you, but never lie to you. And he'll look you straight in the face.

My Collection

Owner Randall Flagg is loved more than Jesus Randall Flagg is loved more than Jesus Randall Flagg is loved more than Jesus Randall Flagg is loved more than Jesus Randall Flagg is loved more than Jesus Randall Flagg is loved more than Jesus Randall Flagg is loved more than Jesus Randall Flagg is loved more than Jesus Randall Flagg is loved more than Jesus Randall Flagg is loved more than Jesus Randall Flagg is loved more than Jesus Randall Flagg's Avatar

North of "The Claw" & Patrick, East of Chad, RIP Bill Bender
    My Mood
    Pensive
    Country
    Country Flag

Just gets more bleak almost every day.

Can Toi St. Troy has a brilliant future St. Troy has a brilliant future St. Troy has a brilliant future St. Troy has a brilliant future St. Troy has a brilliant future St. Troy has a brilliant future St. Troy has a brilliant future St. Troy has a brilliant future St. Troy has a brilliant future St. Troy has a brilliant future St. Troy has a brilliant future St. Troy's Avatar

My Mood
    Yeehaw

Maybe I'm the last to catch on, but this is the first thing I've seen that pushes things from "perpetually running late but still running" to "I hear a funny noise in the engine..."

Go Gwendy go, eh?
    Eastasia has always taught college students to feel pride or shame according to their race.

Gunslinger Tommy seldom gets put on hold Tommy seldom gets put on hold Tommy seldom gets put on hold Tommy seldom gets put on hold Tommy seldom gets put on hold Tommy seldom gets put on hold Tommy seldom gets put on hold Tommy seldom gets put on hold Tommy seldom gets put on hold Tommy seldom gets put on hold Tommy seldom gets put on hold Tommy's Avatar

It really does look like Chizmar got to a certain point and said well these aren't going to get done, let me get my book published and advertised daily for years while everything else fell off the back burner. I was not around for the beginning of CD but I noticed it seemed to be the same way with similar complaints up until Mr. Freeman got hired and sorted everything out seemingly by himself. I know he wasn't by himself but the man is a workhorse and still the nicest guy I've dealt with from small press publishers. I hope CD can find another BJF or someone anywhere near as good as that man and soon. CD put out some very nice editions and maybe just maybe they can get back to those days again.

Servant of Gan Lurker has a brilliant future Lurker has a brilliant future Lurker has a brilliant future Lurker has a brilliant future Lurker has a brilliant future Lurker has a brilliant future Lurker has a brilliant future Lurker has a brilliant future Lurker has a brilliant future Lurker has a brilliant future Lurker has a brilliant future Lurker's Avatar

Country
    Country Flag

I know Kevin Lucia and it's a shame he's leaving too. He did get the paperbacks out.
    Looking for FAB8 CD Number 439

Canceled The Stand and Pet Sematary orders. We'll see what happens.

Country
    Country Flag

Were some posts removed from here yesterday?

Live it. webstar1000 is loved more than Jesus webstar1000 is loved more than Jesus webstar1000 is loved more than Jesus webstar1000 is loved more than Jesus webstar1000 is loved more than Jesus webstar1000 is loved more than Jesus webstar1000 is loved more than Jesus webstar1000 is loved more than Jesus webstar1000 is loved more than Jesus webstar1000 is loved more than Jesus webstar1000 is loved more than Jesus webstar1000's Avatar

Country
    Country Flag

Quote Originally Posted by shaq View Post
    Were some posts removed from here yesterday?
    What posts were removed?

Sent from my iPhone using Tapatalk
    HELP ME FIND
    Insomnia #459
    ANY S/L #459

Country
    Country Flag

None Kris, I found them in another thread. Was just coming here to delete…

The conversation about 50 possible signed magazines that have just gone on sale.

Gunslinger herbertwest has a reputation beyond repute herbertwest has a reputation beyond repute herbertwest has a reputation beyond repute herbertwest has a reputation beyond repute herbertwest has a reputation beyond repute herbertwest has a reputation beyond repute herbertwest has a reputation beyond repute herbertwest has a reputation beyond repute herbertwest has a reputation beyond repute herbertwest has a reputation beyond repute herbertwest has a reputation beyond repute herbertwest's Avatar

Country
    Country Flag

The 50 King signed magazines are just a possibility. Not even in the preorder stage

What happened was that King said on twitter that Rich should send him 50 copies to sign :
    https://twitter.com/StephenKing/stat...65906445488332

Whenever the mags will be ready (still being in the works as Rich posted on twitter that people should contact him if they want to put ads in that issue, so it's not finalized yet, therefore not at the printer), :
    https://twitter.com/RichardChizmar/s...61680607510838

As a reminder, the ordering page :
    https://www.cemeterydance.com/cemetery-dance-79.html
    ------------------------------------------------
    CLUB STEPHEN KING (french website about STEPHEN KING, since 1992) : on : Facebook | Twitter | Instagram
    ------------------------------------------------

Can Toi WeDealInLead has a brilliant future WeDealInLead has a brilliant future WeDealInLead has a brilliant future WeDealInLead has a brilliant future WeDealInLead has a brilliant future WeDealInLead has a brilliant future WeDealInLead has a brilliant future WeDealInLead has a brilliant future WeDealInLead has a brilliant future WeDealInLead has a brilliant future WeDealInLead has a brilliant future

Country
    Country Flag

"Coming 2024."

Yeah right.

King should stop bailing Rich out with these little handouts and put pressure on him to get years old orders out first.

Country
    Country Flag

Quote Originally Posted by herbertwest View Post
    The 50 King signed magazines are just a possibility. Not even in the preorder stage

What happened was that King said on twitter that Rich should send him 50 copies to sign :

Whenever the mags will be ready (still being in the works as Rich posted on twitter that people should contact him if they want to put ads in that issue, so it's not finalized yet, therefore not at the printer), :
    https://twitter.com/RichardChizmar/s...61680607510838

As a reminder, the ordering page :
    https://www.cemeterydance.com/cemetery-dance-79.html

Very good to know. I bought one on the chance of it happening, and slimmer chance that one will head this way lol.

Servant of Gan jeffingoff has a reputation beyond repute jeffingoff has a reputation beyond repute jeffingoff has a reputation beyond repute jeffingoff has a reputation beyond repute jeffingoff has a reputation beyond repute jeffingoff has a reputation beyond repute jeffingoff has a reputation beyond repute jeffingoff has a reputation beyond repute jeffingoff has a reputation beyond repute jeffingoff has a reputation beyond repute jeffingoff has a reputation beyond repute

Country
    Country Flag

I wonder how many fools like me are still holding on to Stand preorders.

Did you get actual money back or just store credit?

Seems like the wheels are off and if they weren't already going downhill at the time, they wouldn't be moving at all.

Quote Originally Posted by jeffingoff View Post
    Haven't heard back yet. I won't accept a store credit; full refund only.

l[/url]
    To me this makes SK complicit with Chizmar's Ponzi scheme. He has to know what is going on and after all of his railing over the years about limited editions and the completely unjustified and unprofessional attack on the Centipede 'Salem's Lot he offers to sign more CD product? Not a good move.

Servant of Gan jeffingoff has a reputation beyond repute jeffingoff has a reputation beyond repute jeffingoff has a reputation beyond repute jeffingoff has a reputation beyond repute jeffingoff has a reputation beyond repute jeffingoff has a reputation beyond repute jeffingoff has a reputation beyond repute jeffingoff has a reputation beyond repute jeffingoff has a reputation beyond repute jeffingoff has a reputation beyond repute jeffingoff has a reputation beyond repute

Country
    Country Flag

l[/url]
    To me this makes SK complicit with Chizmar's Ponzi scheme. He has to know what is going on and after all of his railing over the years about limited editions and the completely unjustified and unprofessional attack on the Centipede 'Salem's Lot he offers to sign more CD product? Not a good move.
    The Chizzburger HAS to have compromising photos of King. That's the only thing I can figure. But one thing is certain--without King there would be no more dancing in the cemetery.

Gunslinger Apprentice MLG is a jewel in the rough MLG is a jewel in the rough MLG is a jewel in the rough MLG is a jewel in the rough MLG's Avatar

Quote Originally Posted by WeDealInLead View Post
    "Coming 2024."

Yeah right.

King should stop bailing Rich out with these little handouts and put pressure on him to get years old orders out first.
    According to the Product Update page, as of today it is still expected to ship in 2023.

Cemetery Dance Magazine #79:
    Design and content stage is well underway. It is expected to print and ship within the year. (3/31/2023)

Can Toi WeDealInLead has a brilliant future WeDealInLead has a brilliant future WeDealInLead has a brilliant future WeDealInLead has a brilliant future WeDealInLead has a brilliant future WeDealInLead has a brilliant future WeDealInLead has a brilliant future WeDealInLead has a brilliant future WeDealInLead has a brilliant future WeDealInLead has a brilliant future WeDealInLead has a brilliant future

Country
    Country Flag

Quote Originally Posted by MLG View Post
    Quote Originally Posted by WeDealInLead View Post
    "Coming 2024."

Yeah right.

According to the Product Update page, as of today it is still expected to ship in 2023.

Cemetery Dance Magazine #79:
    Design and content stage is well underway. It is expected to print and ship within the year. (3/31/2023)
    Odds on time machine invention vs a CD book not getting delayed?

I love (not!) the vague "well underway." It reminds of "ready for printers" or "final round of proofreading."

Rabid Billybumbler Joe315 has much to be proud of Joe315 has much to be proud of Joe315 has much to be proud of Joe315 has much to be proud of Joe315 has much to be proud of Joe315 has much to be proud of Joe315 has much to be proud of Joe315 has much to be proud of Joe315 has much to be proud of Joe315 has much to be proud of

Country
    Country Flag

Quote Originally Posted by jeffingoff View Post

Seems like the wheels are off and if they weren't already going downhill at the time, they wouldn't be moving at all.
    I have one on order but I bought the combo deal way back when.

+ Reply to Thread
Page 886 of 890 FirstFirst ... 386 786 836 876 884 885 886 887 888 ... LastLast