Donate To Keep The Site Ad Free
+ Reply to Thread
Page 862 of 890 FirstFirst ... 362 762 812 852 860 861 862 863 864 872 ... LastLast
Results 21,526 to 21,550 of 22242

Thread: Cemetery Dance discussion thread

Did you guess it was me? becca69 people like to rub elbows with me becca69 people like to rub elbows with me becca69 people like to rub elbows with me becca69 people like to rub elbows with me becca69 people like to rub elbows with me becca69 people like to rub elbows with me becca69 people like to rub elbows with me becca69 people like to rub elbows with me becca69 people like to rub elbows with me becca69 people like to rub elbows with me becca69 people like to rub elbows with me becca69's Avatar

The First Level of Hell - It's got a great view!
    Country
    Country Flag

Quote Originally Posted by allasorte View Post
    Quote Originally Posted by becca69 View Post
    Will PS Needful Things be offered to those that have been matching the series since the beginning through CD?
    I would like to know too.
    I emailed Mindy but haven't gotten a response.
    Wanted: Human skin edition of The Book of the Dead. Will accept PC copy.

Gunslinger Apprentice BigJoeHillfan will become famous soon enough BigJoeHillfan will become famous soon enough

My Mood
    Amused
    Country
    Country Flag

I received my copy of CD's Joe Hill's Strange Weather and the slipcase is too wide by about 1/8". The books just fall out when you turn it over. Has anyone else had this problem with the book set? I was not sure whether mine was just off or if others had this problem.

Gina
    Looking for Pierce Brown Red Rising #557 from Subterranean Press

Special Projects Manager mmalling is a jewel in the rough mmalling is a jewel in the rough mmalling is a jewel in the rough mmalling's Avatar

Country
    Country Flag

Quote Originally Posted by BigJoeHillfan View Post
    I received my copy of CD's Joe Hill's Strange Weather and the slipcase is too wide by about 1/8". The books just fall out when you turn it over. Has anyone else had this problem with the book set? I was not sure whether mine was just off or if others had this problem.

Gina
    Mine is the same. I put broadart covers on them and they fit nicely now!
    ISO:
    - LSOE AE Remarque
    - Signed Everything's Eventual US 1st
    - Other Dark Tower Remarques

Gunslinger Apprentice BigJoeHillfan will become famous soon enough BigJoeHillfan will become famous soon enough

My Mood
    Amused
    Country
    Country Flag

Quote Originally Posted by mmalling View Post

Gina
    You would think since it took 5 years to get the book published, they would at least get the size of the slipcase right...
    Looking for Pierce Brown Red Rising #557 from Subterranean Press

Gunslinger Apprentice Tony Two-Cent has a spectacular aura about Tony Two-Cent has a spectacular aura about Tony Two-Cent has a spectacular aura about Tony Two-Cent's Avatar

Quote Originally Posted by becca69 View Post
    I emailed Mindy but haven't gotten a response.
    Did you ever get a response? I'm curious because I sent an email to Mindy on April 26 about my CD orders and I haven't received a response either. That was 10 days ago. I hope everything's OK there.

"I'm working on my sense of humor" Br!an seldom gets put on hold Br!an seldom gets put on hold Br!an seldom gets put on hold Br!an seldom gets put on hold Br!an seldom gets put on hold Br!an seldom gets put on hold Br!an seldom gets put on hold Br!an seldom gets put on hold Br!an seldom gets put on hold Br!an seldom gets put on hold Br!an seldom gets put on hold Br!an's Avatar

“No matter how cynical you get, it is impossible to keep up” -Lily Tomlin
    Country
    Country Flag

Gina
    Same. I'll put covers on them. Otherwise it's very loose. Careful how you carry it!
    "One day you're going to figure out that everything they taught you was a lie."

Guardian of the Beam cit74 has much to be proud of cit74 has much to be proud of cit74 has much to be proud of cit74 has much to be proud of cit74 has much to be proud of cit74 has much to be proud of cit74 has much to be proud of cit74 has much to be proud of cit74 has much to be proud of cit74 has much to be proud of cit74's Avatar

Country
    Country Flag

Gina
    You would think since it took 5 years to get the book published, they would at least get the size of the slipcase right...
    Often times they’ll take into consideration putting covers on the books; otherwise the slipcase would be “too tight” if said covers were put on. I personally prefer a case that takes this into consideration.
    Wanted:
    Gunslinger s/l #344
    Drawing of The Three s/l #344

“A good hockey player plays where the puck is. A great hockey player plays where the puck is going to be.” Wayne Gretzky

Gunslinger Tommy seldom gets put on hold Tommy seldom gets put on hold Tommy seldom gets put on hold Tommy seldom gets put on hold Tommy seldom gets put on hold Tommy seldom gets put on hold Tommy seldom gets put on hold Tommy seldom gets put on hold Tommy seldom gets put on hold Tommy seldom gets put on hold Tommy seldom gets put on hold Tommy's Avatar

Quote Originally Posted by cit74 View Post

Gina
    Often times they’ll take into consideration putting covers on the books; otherwise the slipcase would be “too tight” if said covers were put on. I personally prefer a case that takes this into consideration.
    Same. I have one slipcase that cannot be taken off WITHOUT a mylar covering. I managed to get the book out once but haven't dared a second time.

Gunslinger Apprentice MLG is a jewel in the rough MLG is a jewel in the rough MLG is a jewel in the rough MLG is a jewel in the rough MLG's Avatar

Here is what Dan Hocker said about the slipcase size for Strange Weather on the CD forum:

So the looseness of the cases was not intentional. Something happened in manufacturing, we're not really sure what, but they weren't loose enough to warrant sending them back to the manufacturer and delay the project further. As the manufacturer would have to have remade them from scratch. Delaying the project another 6 months.

Goldmember ICry4Oy has a reputation beyond repute ICry4Oy has a reputation beyond repute ICry4Oy has a reputation beyond repute ICry4Oy has a reputation beyond repute ICry4Oy has a reputation beyond repute ICry4Oy has a reputation beyond repute ICry4Oy has a reputation beyond repute ICry4Oy has a reputation beyond repute ICry4Oy has a reputation beyond repute ICry4Oy has a reputation beyond repute ICry4Oy has a reputation beyond repute ICry4Oy's Avatar

Country
    Country Flag

Just checked the production updates page.

Last updated March 10, 2022
    Seriously?

Citizen of Gilead darkseer is a name known to all darkseer is a name known to all darkseer is a name known to all darkseer is a name known to all darkseer is a name known to all darkseer is a name known to all

My Mood
    Sleepy
    Country
    Country Flag

I think they only update if something changes. I think certain books will never get
    published. It depends on how many new products they start. Lesser products will just keep
    getting pushed back. This is only my opinion

S P I R A L Ricky has a brilliant future Ricky has a brilliant future Ricky has a brilliant future Ricky has a brilliant future Ricky has a brilliant future Ricky has a brilliant future Ricky has a brilliant future Ricky has a brilliant future Ricky has a brilliant future Ricky has a brilliant future Ricky has a brilliant future Ricky's Avatar

Country
    Country Flag

I would encourage everyone to flip through their pages of each title in Strange Weather. My copy of Snapshot has these weird dust ball/stains/blemishes on a few pages. Tried to remove/blow them away but they only smudged. Of course it had to be the book with the signature sheet.

A NEW GAME BEGINS

Rabid Billybumbler Joe315 has much to be proud of Joe315 has much to be proud of Joe315 has much to be proud of Joe315 has much to be proud of Joe315 has much to be proud of Joe315 has much to be proud of Joe315 has much to be proud of Joe315 has much to be proud of Joe315 has much to be proud of Joe315 has much to be proud of

Country
    Country Flag

Quote Originally Posted by Ricky View Post
    I would encourage everyone to flip through their pages of each title in Strange Weather. My copy of Snapshot has these weird dust ball/stains/blemishes on a few pages. Tried to remove/blow them away but they only smudged. Of course it had to be the book with the signature sheet.

Great QA.

Demon of the Prim RC65 is a glorious beacon of light RC65 is a glorious beacon of light RC65 is a glorious beacon of light RC65 is a glorious beacon of light RC65 is a glorious beacon of light RC65 is a glorious beacon of light RC65's Avatar

Thanks for the alert -- fortunately, all four of my books are free of those odd dust-ink bunnies. Hopefully CD has some a spare copy or two on hand for a replacement for you.

S P I R A L Ricky has a brilliant future Ricky has a brilliant future Ricky has a brilliant future Ricky has a brilliant future Ricky has a brilliant future Ricky has a brilliant future Ricky has a brilliant future Ricky has a brilliant future Ricky has a brilliant future Ricky has a brilliant future Ricky has a brilliant future Ricky's Avatar

Country
    Country Flag

Yup, Mindy has one on the way.
    A NEW GAME BEGINS

Gunslinger herbertwest has a reputation beyond repute herbertwest has a reputation beyond repute herbertwest has a reputation beyond repute herbertwest has a reputation beyond repute herbertwest has a reputation beyond repute herbertwest has a reputation beyond repute herbertwest has a reputation beyond repute herbertwest has a reputation beyond repute herbertwest has a reputation beyond repute herbertwest has a reputation beyond repute herbertwest has a reputation beyond repute herbertwest's Avatar

Country
    Country Flag

Want a mini production update?

Francois Vaillancourt is signing the copies of "A face in the crowd / The longest december", so I am guessing also the sheets for the lettered edition
    ------------------------------------------------
    CLUB STEPHEN KING (french website about STEPHEN KING, since 1992) : on : Facebook | Twitter | Instagram

Gunslinger Apprentice mcbanick has a spectacular aura about mcbanick has a spectacular aura about mcbanick has a spectacular aura about mcbanick's Avatar

Quote Originally Posted by herbertwest View Post
    Want a mini production update?

Francois Vaillancourt is signing the copies of "A face in the crowd / The longest december", so I am guessing also the sheets for the lettered edition
    That’s very encouraging news considering how recently the limiteds were announced!

Gunslinger herbertwest has a reputation beyond repute herbertwest has a reputation beyond repute herbertwest has a reputation beyond repute herbertwest has a reputation beyond repute herbertwest has a reputation beyond repute herbertwest has a reputation beyond repute herbertwest has a reputation beyond repute herbertwest has a reputation beyond repute herbertwest has a reputation beyond repute herbertwest has a reputation beyond repute herbertwest has a reputation beyond repute herbertwest's Avatar

Country
    Country Flag

Small production update : https://www.cemeterydance.com/production-updates.html

Mostly about the "Books From Other Publishers, Custom Slipcases, and related items" part related to slipcases
    CLUB STEPHEN KING (french website about STEPHEN KING, since 1992) : on : Facebook | Twitter | Instagram

Gunslinger Apprentice mcbanick has a spectacular aura about mcbanick has a spectacular aura about mcbanick has a spectacular aura about mcbanick's Avatar

A thought on the production update page that maybe Dan will consider - it would be helpful if there was a "last updated" date next to each of the titles on the page, since an update to the page does not necessarily mean a status update for each of the individual titles...

Goldmember ICry4Oy has a reputation beyond repute ICry4Oy has a reputation beyond repute ICry4Oy has a reputation beyond repute ICry4Oy has a reputation beyond repute ICry4Oy has a reputation beyond repute ICry4Oy has a reputation beyond repute ICry4Oy has a reputation beyond repute ICry4Oy has a reputation beyond repute ICry4Oy has a reputation beyond repute ICry4Oy has a reputation beyond repute ICry4Oy has a reputation beyond repute ICry4Oy's Avatar

Country
    Country Flag

Quote Originally Posted by mcbanick View Post
    A thought on the production update page that maybe Dan will consider - it would be helpful if there was a "last updated" date next to each of the titles on the page, since an update to the page does not necessarily mean a status update for each of the individual titles...
    THAT is an excellent idea. Saw that the status update page has FINALLY been updated - nothing new on The Stand though.

Can Toi St. Troy has a brilliant future St. Troy has a brilliant future St. Troy has a brilliant future St. Troy has a brilliant future St. Troy has a brilliant future St. Troy has a brilliant future St. Troy has a brilliant future St. Troy has a brilliant future St. Troy has a brilliant future St. Troy has a brilliant future St. Troy has a brilliant future St. Troy's Avatar

My Mood
    Yeehaw

Quote Originally Posted by mcbanick View Post
    That would indeed be useful.
    It seems I'm miles above the surface of the Earth

I can see across the whole of London and beyond

Rabid Billybumbler amd013 has a reputation beyond repute amd013 has a reputation beyond repute amd013 has a reputation beyond repute amd013 has a reputation beyond repute amd013 has a reputation beyond repute amd013 has a reputation beyond repute amd013 has a reputation beyond repute amd013 has a reputation beyond repute amd013 has a reputation beyond repute amd013 has a reputation beyond repute amd013 has a reputation beyond repute amd013's Avatar

My Mood
    Fine
    Country
    Country Flag

Has flight or fright finally been signed by that elusive 3rd person yet? I am sure he has signed several other books since we got that status update.
    Wanted:

'Salem's Lot Portfolio #606

Fairy Tale UK S/L

Citizen of Gilead ajw2910 is a glorious beacon of light ajw2910 is a glorious beacon of light ajw2910 is a glorious beacon of light ajw2910 is a glorious beacon of light ajw2910 is a glorious beacon of light

Country
    Country Flag

I think that is the last book I have on preorder with CD at this point. I may have another but can’t find my list at the moment.
    WANTED:
    Any DT S/L’s #181

Traveler Dan Franklin has a spectacular aura about Dan Franklin has a spectacular aura about Dan Franklin has a spectacular aura about

Hey there all, my name is Dan Franklin! I work at CD, have been in the warehouse for quite a few years and now helping to pick up some new duties. I can't promise answers to all your questions(I'm also writing each night, primary care for my daughter, etc), but I can promise I will do my best to be honest with you and give you updates as best available if you have specific inquiries. I know there have been a load of delays, and I hope you can hang in there while we try to get them resolved. I'd just like to extend my heartfelt thanks to all customers and all those who help uphold the horror community. I know, I know, that and two nickels will buy you a dime, but it is well and truly meant just the same

For non-specific info, the website should be pretty regularly updated moving forward!

Citizen of Gilead ajw2910 is a glorious beacon of light ajw2910 is a glorious beacon of light ajw2910 is a glorious beacon of light ajw2910 is a glorious beacon of light ajw2910 is a glorious beacon of light

Country
    Country Flag

Hi Dan, and welcome!
    WANTED:
    Any DT S/L’s #181

+ Reply to Thread
Page 862 of 890 FirstFirst ... 362 762 812 852 860 861 862 863 864 872 ... LastLast