Donate To Keep The Site Ad Free
+ Reply to Thread
Page 851 of 889 FirstFirst ... 351 751 801 841 849 850 851 852 853 861 ... LastLast
Results 21,251 to 21,275 of 22221

Thread: Cemetery Dance discussion thread

Gunslinger Apprentice richardsrarebooks will become famous soon enough

Hey Dan- How is "The Best of Cemetery Dance 2", the signed limited coming? Thanks!

Servant of Gan DanHocker is a splendid one to behold DanHocker is a splendid one to behold DanHocker is a splendid one to behold DanHocker is a splendid one to behold DanHocker is a splendid one to behold DanHocker is a splendid one to behold DanHocker is a splendid one to behold DanHocker is a splendid one to behold

Quote Originally Posted by richardsrarebooks View Post
    Hey Dan- How is "The Best of Cemetery Dance 2", the signed limited coming? Thanks!
    Should start shipping this week. I'm sorting / processing the paperwork for the guys to start working on this right now.

Traveler ncleapyear will become famous soon enough ncleapyear will become famous soon enough

Dan, Do you have any idea when customers who ordered a copy of The Burning Girls from CD will be getting their copies? Thanks!

Citizen of Gilead GenericEric is a name known to all GenericEric is a name known to all GenericEric is a name known to all GenericEric is a name known to all GenericEric is a name known to all GenericEric is a name known to all GenericEric's Avatar

My Mood
    Mellow
    Country
    Country Flag

Question for Brian or Dan. Any news on the progress of the traycases for Usher's Passing? I know slipcases/traycases have been taking way longer than expected for some editions.
    It was hell's season, and the air smelled of burning children

Servant of Gan DanHocker is a splendid one to behold DanHocker is a splendid one to behold DanHocker is a splendid one to behold DanHocker is a splendid one to behold DanHocker is a splendid one to behold DanHocker is a splendid one to behold DanHocker is a splendid one to behold DanHocker is a splendid one to behold

Quote Originally Posted by ncleapyear View Post
    Dan, Do you have any idea when customers who ordered a copy of The Burning Girls from CD will be getting their copies? Thanks!
    I think these arrived late last week as we were starting BOCD 2 limiteds. So they'll ship after we're done shipping those.

Quote Originally Posted by GenericEric View Post
    Question for Brian or Dan. Any news on the progress of the traycases for Usher's Passing? I know slipcases/traycases have been taking way longer than expected for some editions.
    Last I hear our traycase maker had started working on these. I'm not really sure what his turnaround time is though, he kinda "works at his own pace"

Quote Originally Posted by GenericEric View Post
    I believe these are being worked on now. Our traycase maker doesn't typically provide updates until they're done and ready to ship to us though, so I'm not really sure how far along he is.

Traveler ncleapyear will become famous soon enough ncleapyear will become famous soon enough

For the CD staff: Any idea when customers who purchased The Best of Cemetery Dance 2 will get their shipping notices? Inquiries about that on the CD forum have gone unanswered. Thank you!

Quote Originally Posted by ncleapyear View Post
    For the CD staff: Any idea when customers who purchased The Best of Cemetery Dance 2 will get their shipping notices? Inquiries about that on the CD forum have gone unanswered. Thank you!
    Looks like the shipping notices are sending today!

Brian
    Founder and publisher of Lividian Publications. My other website is BrianJamesFreeman.com. Please always feel free to email me or send me a PM if you have any questions about either!

No shipping notice and others (on face book) are showing pictures of their book.

Gunslinger Tommy seldom gets put on hold Tommy seldom gets put on hold Tommy seldom gets put on hold Tommy seldom gets put on hold Tommy seldom gets put on hold Tommy seldom gets put on hold Tommy seldom gets put on hold Tommy seldom gets put on hold Tommy seldom gets put on hold Tommy seldom gets put on hold Tommy seldom gets put on hold Tommy's Avatar

I've received mine and it's lovely. Now we start figuring out the signatures...

Gunslinger Apprentice MLG is a jewel in the rough MLG is a jewel in the rough MLG is a jewel in the rough MLG is a jewel in the rough MLG's Avatar

received mine today as well. Dan also commented on the CD forum today that they will had a ways to go on the shipping.

Citizen of Gilead ajw2910 is a glorious beacon of light ajw2910 is a glorious beacon of light ajw2910 is a glorious beacon of light ajw2910 is a glorious beacon of light ajw2910 is a glorious beacon of light

Country
    Country Flag

I’ve only had it on order for almost 20 years…..would have hoped I was somewhere near the top of the list.
    WANTED:
    Any DT S/L’s #181

Not 20 for me, more like ten but yes, you would think that would be taken into consideration.

Can Toi St. Troy has a brilliant future St. Troy has a brilliant future St. Troy has a brilliant future St. Troy has a brilliant future St. Troy has a brilliant future St. Troy has a brilliant future St. Troy has a brilliant future St. Troy has a brilliant future St. Troy has a brilliant future St. Troy has a brilliant future St. Troy has a brilliant future St. Troy's Avatar

My Mood
    Yeehaw

Maybe early shipping on this title was a prize in a Chizmar contest.
    It seems I'm miles above the surface of the Earth

I can see across the whole of London and beyond

Hey guys, the orders ship by shipping method, in the order of order number, so earliest order number to latest. If you have had this on order for awhile and haven't gotten a notice yet it means you have a shipping method that hasn't been started yet.

Goldmember ICry4Oy has a reputation beyond repute ICry4Oy has a reputation beyond repute ICry4Oy has a reputation beyond repute ICry4Oy has a reputation beyond repute ICry4Oy has a reputation beyond repute ICry4Oy has a reputation beyond repute ICry4Oy has a reputation beyond repute ICry4Oy has a reputation beyond repute ICry4Oy has a reputation beyond repute ICry4Oy has a reputation beyond repute ICry4Oy has a reputation beyond repute ICry4Oy's Avatar

Country
    Country Flag

Quote Originally Posted by St. Troy View Post
    Maybe early shipping on this title was a prize in a Chizmar contest.

Citizen of Gilead RichardX is a glorious beacon of light RichardX is a glorious beacon of light RichardX is a glorious beacon of light RichardX is a glorious beacon of light RichardX is a glorious beacon of light RichardX's Avatar

Country
    Country Flag

Quote Originally Posted by ajw2910 View Post
    I’ve only had it on order for almost 20 years…..would have hoped I was somewhere near the top of the list.
    A copy should be donated to the Smithsonian as that must be some kind of record. Even medieval monks could produce books faster than that.

President-Matt Fisher Fan Club Roseannebarr has a reputation beyond repute Roseannebarr has a reputation beyond repute Roseannebarr has a reputation beyond repute Roseannebarr has a reputation beyond repute Roseannebarr has a reputation beyond repute Roseannebarr has a reputation beyond repute Roseannebarr has a reputation beyond repute Roseannebarr has a reputation beyond repute Roseannebarr has a reputation beyond repute Roseannebarr has a reputation beyond repute Roseannebarr has a reputation beyond repute

My Mood
    Asleep

Quote Originally Posted by DanHocker View Post
    Hey guys, the orders ship by shipping method, in the order of order number, so earliest order number to latest. If you have had this on order for awhile and haven't gotten a notice yet it means you have a shipping method that hasn't been started yet.
    When I ordered I chose the Pony Express - when does that come in line in terms of shipping method? And what do we do if they are not in business anymore?

Just Kidding. REally looking forward to my book.

Citizen of Gilead ajw2910 is a glorious beacon of light ajw2910 is a glorious beacon of light ajw2910 is a glorious beacon of light ajw2910 is a glorious beacon of light ajw2910 is a glorious beacon of light

Country
    Country Flag

Quote Originally Posted by RichardX View Post
    Quote Originally Posted by ajw2910 View Post
    A copy should be donated to the Smithsonian as that must be some kind of record. Even medieval monks could produce books faster than that.
    Yes, hard to believe. I’m not sure when I actually ordered it but it is around that timeframe. I lost my order email a few phones ago so don’t have any record.
    WANTED:
    Any DT S/L’s #181

Every email to CD gets the same reply: the shipping queue that stretches to infinity. Elon Musk couldn't fly his intergalactic garbage scow to the end of it.

Owner Randall Flagg is loved more than Jesus Randall Flagg is loved more than Jesus Randall Flagg is loved more than Jesus Randall Flagg is loved more than Jesus Randall Flagg is loved more than Jesus Randall Flagg is loved more than Jesus Randall Flagg is loved more than Jesus Randall Flagg is loved more than Jesus Randall Flagg is loved more than Jesus Randall Flagg is loved more than Jesus Randall Flagg is loved more than Jesus Randall Flagg's Avatar

North of "The Claw" & Patrick, East of Chad, RIP Bill Bender
    My Mood
    Pensive
    Country
    Country Flag

Just for clarification, what is the order of shipping methods?

Rabid Billybumbler Cook has a reputation beyond repute Cook has a reputation beyond repute Cook has a reputation beyond repute Cook has a reputation beyond repute Cook has a reputation beyond repute Cook has a reputation beyond repute Cook has a reputation beyond repute Cook has a reputation beyond repute Cook has a reputation beyond repute Cook has a reputation beyond repute Cook has a reputation beyond repute Cook's Avatar

My Mood
    Busy
    Country
    Country Flag

Quote Originally Posted by Randall Flagg View Post
    When they can afford to ship it? Lol

“The battle between good and evil is endlessly fascinating because we are participants every day.” - Stephen King

Quote Originally Posted by Randall Flagg View Post
    There's no set order. I believe all the FedEx and UPS orders have shipped already, and they're most of the way through the Media Mail orders. Which leaves people who ordered more than one and the international orders.

Citizen of Gilead darkseer is a name known to all darkseer is a name known to all darkseer is a name known to all darkseer is a name known to all darkseer is a name known to all darkseer is a name known to all

My Mood
    Sleepy
    Country
    Country Flag

Hey Dan, what about The Best of Shivers. It says one more author needs
    to sign, it's been like that for awhile now.

+ Reply to Thread
Page 851 of 889 FirstFirst ... 351 751 801 841 849 850 851 852 853 861 ... LastLast