Donate To Keep The Site Ad Free
+ Reply to Thread
Page 865 of 889 FirstFirst ... 365 765 815 855 863 864 865 866 867 875 ... LastLast
Results 21,601 to 21,625 of 22221

Thread: Cemetery Dance discussion thread

Big Coffin Hunter Ari_Racing has a reputation beyond repute Ari_Racing has a reputation beyond repute Ari_Racing has a reputation beyond repute Ari_Racing has a reputation beyond repute Ari_Racing has a reputation beyond repute Ari_Racing has a reputation beyond repute Ari_Racing has a reputation beyond repute Ari_Racing has a reputation beyond repute Ari_Racing has a reputation beyond repute Ari_Racing has a reputation beyond repute Ari_Racing has a reputation beyond repute Ari_Racing's Avatar

My Mood
    Cheerful
    Country
    Country Flag

Thanks, Dan!
    Wanted list:
    Ubris

Special Projects Manager mmalling is a jewel in the rough mmalling is a jewel in the rough mmalling is a jewel in the rough mmalling's Avatar

Country
    Country Flag

Quote Originally Posted by Dan Franklin View Post
    Hey y'all, sorry I've been so absent here! Yeah, Dan Hocker is still helping the company with ebooks, but he is not in charge of shipping, etc. I'm working to fill in his spot and hopefully with some dabbling in the limited line production. Kevin Lucia has joined the team too. You can certainly ALWAYS reach out to me at danfranklin@cemeterydance.com and I will do anything I can to answer specific inquiries or you can try to reach me here, Facebook or the CD forums.

As to the general trend... yeah, it's been a hard year. Hard couple years, really, but in an effort to fix our issues of delays etc and get us back more on a righted course, as far as I know we've pretty much put a hold on new limited projects until we're better caught up. We're finalizing updates on Caretakers and Interview with a Vampire and should have information released in the next couple weeks, we've got Graveyard Edition books finishing up at the printers, etc. There's more info coming on the Stand, too. The paperback line is independent to our limited line and it is up and running and operating on schedule while we pull together and get back on course.

I can only apologize for our delays. They are unacceptable. We let you down. I cannot blame anyone for cancelling orders or being frustrated. I would be frustrated too. If you stick it out, we'll do everything we can to deliver a satisfactory product. I'm new to this role and can't guarantee I'll be able to fix the world in a timely manner(trying to fill the shoes of some of the Gods who are no longer at the company is a pretty incredible task), but I will always answer emails and do my very best to hear your issues and forward them on. Please, reach out. You are valued and I want to hear your problems. I want to try to fix them.

-Dan Franklin
    Appreciate it words man, and all that you do.
    ISO:
    - LSOE AE Remarque
    - Signed Everything's Eventual US 1st
    - Other Dark Tower Remarques

Goldmember Kingfan24 has a brilliant future Kingfan24 has a brilliant future Kingfan24 has a brilliant future Kingfan24 has a brilliant future Kingfan24 has a brilliant future Kingfan24 has a brilliant future Kingfan24 has a brilliant future Kingfan24 has a brilliant future Kingfan24 has a brilliant future Kingfan24 has a brilliant future Kingfan24 has a brilliant future

My Mood
    Inspired

Hey y'all, sorry I've been so absent here! Yeah, Dan Hocker is still helping the company with ebooks, but he is not in charge of shipping, etc. I'm working to fill in his spot and hopefully with some dabbling in the limited line production. Kevin Lucia has joined the team too. You can certainly ALWAYS reach out to me at danfranklin@cemeterydance.com and I will do anything I can to answer specific inquiries or you can try to reach me here, Facebook or the CD forums.

As to the general trend... yeah, it's been a hard year. Hard couple years, really, but in an effort to fix our issues of delays etc and get us back more on a righted course, as far as I know we've pretty much put a hold on new limited projects until we're better caught up. We're finalizing updates on Caretakers and Interview with a Vampire and should have information released in the next couple weeks, we've got Graveyard Edition books finishing up at the printers, etc. There's more info coming on the Stand, too. The paperback line is independent to our limited line and it is up and running and operating on schedule while we pull together and get back on course.

I can only apologize for our delays. They are unacceptable. We let you down. I cannot blame anyone for cancelling orders or being frustrated. I would be frustrated too. If you stick it out, we'll do everything we can to deliver a satisfactory product. I'm new to this role and can't guarantee I'll be able to fix the world in a timely manner(trying to fill the shoes of some of the Gods who are no longer at the company is a pretty incredible task), but I will always answer emails and do my very best to hear your issues and forward them on. Please, reach out. You are valued and I want to hear your problems. I want to try to fix them.

-Dan Franklin
    Dan please contact me here or via email. I either need a refund or my book.

President-Matt Fisher Fan Club Roseannebarr has a reputation beyond repute Roseannebarr has a reputation beyond repute Roseannebarr has a reputation beyond repute Roseannebarr has a reputation beyond repute Roseannebarr has a reputation beyond repute Roseannebarr has a reputation beyond repute Roseannebarr has a reputation beyond repute Roseannebarr has a reputation beyond repute Roseannebarr has a reputation beyond repute Roseannebarr has a reputation beyond repute Roseannebarr has a reputation beyond repute

My Mood
    Asleep

-Dan Franklin
    Dan,

If you look back at the start of this thread, first post. You can get a sense of the disappointment, delays and frustration amongst the collectors of CD books! It would be nice to get some reassurance that the books we paid for will be released (before we pass) and our investment on CD and their products is safe and sound! It will be great to see some movement on many much delayed King books!

Thanks for joining the boards and responding! Glad you are at CD!

Owner Randall Flagg is loved more than Jesus Randall Flagg is loved more than Jesus Randall Flagg is loved more than Jesus Randall Flagg is loved more than Jesus Randall Flagg is loved more than Jesus Randall Flagg is loved more than Jesus Randall Flagg is loved more than Jesus Randall Flagg is loved more than Jesus Randall Flagg is loved more than Jesus Randall Flagg is loved more than Jesus Randall Flagg is loved more than Jesus Randall Flagg's Avatar

North of "The Claw" & Patrick, East of Chad, RIP Bill Bender
    My Mood
    Pensive
    Country
    Country Flag

Kingfan24, Dan only has 3 posts. He can't PM or email yet using our site.
    I suggest you email him via the address he provided and give him a chance to help you.

Traveler Dan Franklin has a spectacular aura about Dan Franklin has a spectacular aura about Dan Franklin has a spectacular aura about

I very much understand being frustrated! Our delays have certainly hit an embarrassing length. I would love to give dates and schedules but I simply don’t have any specifics that I can guarantee will be realized. I can say I’ve held the early ARC(s) for The Stand and it’s a real (ridiculously massive) book, that Pet Sematary is in the process, etc, but that’s not hugely helpful to you all who have put in your money. We’re hoping to get some official updates on the production page in the next couple weeks regarding a few projects. Working on the backlog is our priority and the company is not combusting or anything, for whatever comfort that is worth! We’re trying to get back on course. A HUGE thank you to Brian who has been helping us fumble through the processes.

And as advised, if you have specific questions/requests regarding your order (refunds, updates, etc), please reach out to me(email is fastest). I will do my best to respond quickly, and always with honesty and respect.

Servant of Gan jeffingoff has a reputation beyond repute jeffingoff has a reputation beyond repute jeffingoff has a reputation beyond repute jeffingoff has a reputation beyond repute jeffingoff has a reputation beyond repute jeffingoff has a reputation beyond repute jeffingoff has a reputation beyond repute jeffingoff has a reputation beyond repute jeffingoff has a reputation beyond repute jeffingoff has a reputation beyond repute jeffingoff has a reputation beyond repute

Country
    Country Flag

Quote Originally Posted by Roseannebarr View Post

-Dan Franklin
    Dan,

If you look back at the start of this thread, first post. You can get a sense of the disappointment, delays and frustration amongst the collectors of CD books! It would be nice to get some reassurance that the books we paid for will be released (before we pass) and our investment on CD and their products is safe and sound! It will be great to see some movement on many much delayed King books!

Thanks for joining the boards and responding! Glad you are at CD!
    The reassurance needs to come from Richard Chizmar. He’s like a slumlord who doesn’t care that the house is crumbling on the people who pay him rent. He’s completely ignored all the complaints and criticisms and puts others in the line of fire to take bullets for his bad decisions. Yes a printer going belly up in the middle of production on Sleeping Beauties and the resulting log jam was out of their hands. But there needed to be a redoubling of efforts and some messaging from the top that the ship is not sinking. Instead Chiz is chasing a boogeyman through his idyllic childhood.

Sent from my iPhone using Tapatalk

Traveler Dan Franklin has a spectacular aura about Dan Franklin has a spectacular aura about Dan Franklin has a spectacular aura about

As for Exorcist/Legion traycases, our number of books is greater than our number of cases, sadly Have none free to get out your way, sorry!

I will advise to Rich that a message of confidence would be appreciated, but would most likely be delivered via progress updates as I don't think we’re much for public statements. Excuses exist galore, but they don’t particularly help, certainly not as much as results. Short of that, I hope you can find some confidence in the expansion of the paperback line (which actually has kept to schedule!) and the refocusing on delivering those things promised vs making new promises.

Servant of Gan jeffingoff has a reputation beyond repute jeffingoff has a reputation beyond repute jeffingoff has a reputation beyond repute jeffingoff has a reputation beyond repute jeffingoff has a reputation beyond repute jeffingoff has a reputation beyond repute jeffingoff has a reputation beyond repute jeffingoff has a reputation beyond repute jeffingoff has a reputation beyond repute jeffingoff has a reputation beyond repute jeffingoff has a reputation beyond repute

Country
    Country Flag

I will advise to Rich that a message of confidence would be appreciated, but would most likely be delivered via progress updates as I don't think we’re much for public statements. Excuses exist galore, but they don’t particularly help, certainly not as much as results. Short of that, I hope you can find some confidence in the expansion of the paperback line (which actually has kept to schedule!) and the refocusing on delivering those things promised vs making new promises.
    Yes, I’ve regained some confidence with Lucia and you entering the scene and the engines primed on the trade line. Im no mogul but even I understand a business’s need for cash flow. So that goes a distance to brightening the light at the end of the years-long tunnel. And I appreciate (greatly) your continued communication.

Jascar of the Wylde EXPLORER has much to be proud of EXPLORER has much to be proud of EXPLORER has much to be proud of EXPLORER has much to be proud of EXPLORER has much to be proud of EXPLORER has much to be proud of EXPLORER has much to be proud of EXPLORER has much to be proud of EXPLORER has much to be proud of EXPLORER's Avatar

My Mood
    Amused
    Country
    Country Flag

Quote Originally Posted by EXPLORER View Post
    ANYONE KNOW WHAT HAPPENED WITH....Stephen King Short Story Grab Bag 2021? To celebrate the announcement of Stephen King's new short story "Willie the Weirdo," we're putting together our first Stephen King Short Story Grab Bag in years!
    This Grab Bag will include: "Willie the Weirdo" in McSweeney's #65; an Advance Review Copy featuring a rare Stephen King short story; a Trade Paperback anthology featuring a Stephen King short story; and an original Stephen King Short Story Limited Edition Art Print by Glenn Chadbourne! PLUS: a FREE $10 Cemetery Dance Coupon in every Grab Bag! All of these will ship together this fall when the magazine is published.
    i RECALL IT WAS delayed due to McSweeney's delay. WAS THERE EVER AN UPDATE?
    DAN F.,
    Can you share any insights on this grab bag that was originally to ship fall of 2021? I originally bought the Grab bag with McSweeneys a primary factor and I have since obtained one when available.
    I do understand you all had to deal with the delay of it's initial release, however from what I have heard in rumors is McSweeney's might have/had to do a second printing due to sales. Did CD get the McSweeney's with "Willie the Weirdo," as promised in grab bag? Will it be a 1st or later printing?
    I appreciate your efforts and responses here. With my lack of knowledge of all you are dealing with I just wondered if perhaps this is a baglog item that might be one that could be cleared easily? Again, Thanks for any info.
    We shall not cease from exploration and the end of all our exploring
    will be to arrive where we started and know the place for the first time.

T.S. Eliot -

Goldmember Brian861 seldom gets put on hold Brian861 seldom gets put on hold Brian861 seldom gets put on hold Brian861 seldom gets put on hold Brian861 seldom gets put on hold Brian861 seldom gets put on hold Brian861 seldom gets put on hold Brian861 seldom gets put on hold Brian861 seldom gets put on hold Brian861 seldom gets put on hold Brian861 seldom gets put on hold Brian861's Avatar

Country
    Country Flag

I suppose it's possible emails could be going to spam is the reason they aren't being responded to. That being said, the writing was on the wall when BJF left. And now Dan H. too apparently. Or his role has been diminished.
    You don't know my kind.....You don't my mind.....Dark necessities are part of my design.....

Rabid Billybumbler Cook has a reputation beyond repute Cook has a reputation beyond repute Cook has a reputation beyond repute Cook has a reputation beyond repute Cook has a reputation beyond repute Cook has a reputation beyond repute Cook has a reputation beyond repute Cook has a reputation beyond repute Cook has a reputation beyond repute Cook has a reputation beyond repute Cook has a reputation beyond repute Cook's Avatar

My Mood
    Busy
    Country
    Country Flag

" I hope you can find some confidence in the expansion of the paperback line (which actually has kept to schedule!) " Really ??
    ( I think they call this misdirection )

Dan,
    I'm sure you're a really nice guy & all but if I was going to offer any advice right now it would be.. go back and read what you just put in print.
    Unless I'm missing something, your post essentially says nothing, other than "Buy more stuff from us" and don't look behind the curtain.
    No disrespect intended but your song sounds the same.
    I have no skin in this game anymore, I think because I saw the writing on the wall a long time ago.
    But.. a few of my friends on this site have thousands of dollars at stake here and I hate seeing them getting screwed over.
    As the new "Front man" why don't you try a different approach like actually giving a date of when any past book will be published. "preferably a book of substance"
    By the way CD's update page is ludicrous.. why bother ?

“The battle between good and evil is endlessly fascinating because we are participants every day.” - Stephen King

Citizen of Gilead darkseer is a name known to all darkseer is a name known to all darkseer is a name known to all darkseer is a name known to all darkseer is a name known to all darkseer is a name known to all

My Mood
    Sleepy
    Country
    Country Flag

Quote Originally Posted by Cook View Post
    " I hope you can find some confidence in the expansion of the paperback line (which actually has kept to schedule!) " Really ??
    ( I think they call this misdirection )

Dan,
    I'm sure you're a really nice guy & all but if I was going to offer any advice right now it would be.. go back and read what you just put in print.
    Unless I'm missing something, your post essentially says nothing, other than "Buy more stuff from us" and don't look behind the curtain.
    No disrespect intended but your song sounds the same.
    I have no skin in this game anymore, I think because I saw the writing on the wall a long time ago.
    But.. a few of my friends on this site have thousands of dollars at stake here and I hate seeing them getting screwed over.
    As the new "Front man" why don't you try a different approach like actually giving a date of when any past book will be published. "preferably a book of substance"
    By the way CD's update page is ludicrous.. why bother ?

I think you may misunderstand my role. Im NOT the appointed front man. Im a person who wants to hear your issues and try to answer them/help to the best of my ability. I wasnt directed to come here. I am not PR. Im a warehouse manager who is trying to learn the production side to help right the wrongs.

My post was primarily to give an avenue of approach for those with inquiries, particularly in light of absurd delays. Several have contacted me already and I’ve either answered or am pursuing answers to their questions. As I understand it, Dan Hocker used to, when he was warehouse manager. He was good at his job, I want to take up his mantle. Brian is incredible at… er… everything. I want to take up some of his role too.

I have no hard dates and no clear quarterly schedule and Im not going to give you a number or timeframe if I don’t believe it to be entirely accurate. Wanting one is fair and understandable. If I had the answers, I would give them. I cannot. I simply do not know that sort of specificity and if I cant guarantee it, I will not say. Makes me a bit useless in that capacity, but I can see where things are, just not where theyll be and when. I cannot control that part.

The product update page is monitored and kept up to date pretty consistently from my understanding. I know they tweak it fairly regularly since it was overhauled a month or so back. I also know you probably want hard dates not just progress reports—and we dont have hard dates. Any specific questions Im happy to inquire regarding.

Im not saying to buy more or that your complaints are invalid. I’d prefer to keep someone as a customer but Ive neither marketed a product nor suggested an intention to obfuscate at any point. All Ive said is we dropped the ball, we're trying to fix it, reach out to me if i can help.

As for the suggestion of misdirection, my statement regarding paperbacks and adjustments to our goals was meant to illustrate that the company is not simply sinking and efforts to improve our paradigm are being made. Nothing more, nothing less. Both keeping a schedule and not backing further up are indicative, to me, of a favorable shift. I apologize If it came across elsewise.

Owner Randall Flagg is loved more than Jesus Randall Flagg is loved more than Jesus Randall Flagg is loved more than Jesus Randall Flagg is loved more than Jesus Randall Flagg is loved more than Jesus Randall Flagg is loved more than Jesus Randall Flagg is loved more than Jesus Randall Flagg is loved more than Jesus Randall Flagg is loved more than Jesus Randall Flagg is loved more than Jesus Randall Flagg is loved more than Jesus Randall Flagg's Avatar

North of "The Claw" & Patrick, East of Chad, RIP Bill Bender
    My Mood
    Pensive
    Country
    Country Flag

Positive rep sent to Dan for showing up here and doing his best.

ANYONE KNOW WHAT HAPPENED WITH....Stephen King Short Story Grab Bag 2021? To celebrate the announcement of Stephen King's new short story "Willie the Weirdo," we're putting together our first Stephen King Short Story Grab Bag in years!
    This Grab Bag will include: "Willie the Weirdo" in McSweeney's #65; an Advance Review Copy featuring a rare Stephen King short story; a Trade Paperback anthology featuring a Stephen King short story; and an original Stephen King Short Story Limited Edition Art Print by Glenn Chadbourne! PLUS: a FREE $10 Cemetery Dance Coupon in every Grab Bag! All of these will ship together this fall when the magazine is published.
    i RECALL IT WAS delayed due to McSweeney's delay. WAS THERE EVER AN UPDATE?
    DAN F.,
    Can you share any insights on this grab bag that was originally to ship fall of 2021? I originally bought the Grab bag with McSweeneys a primary factor and I have since obtained one when available.
    I do understand you all had to deal with the delay of it's initial release, however from what I have heard in rumors is McSweeney's might have/had to do a second printing due to sales. Did CD get the McSweeney's with "Willie the Weirdo," as promised in grab bag? Will it be a 1st or later printing?
    I appreciate your efforts and responses here. With my lack of knowledge of all you are dealing with I just wondered if perhaps this is a baglog item that might be one that could be cleared easily? Again, Thanks for any info.
    We have around half the McSweeny books, from what I can remember! On vacation so can’t check atm. The official memo was “summer” but it’s August and I don’t know when the rest will come in. Hopefully soon. You can certainly cancel/receive a full refund for the products, and if youve obtained them elsewhere Im not sure it still holds value for you. Id prefer to ship all at once, but if that becomes untenable and we trickle it out piecemeal, i’ll advise on your order status

Gunslinger Apprentice mcbanick has a spectacular aura about mcbanick has a spectacular aura about mcbanick has a spectacular aura about mcbanick's Avatar

I think you may misunderstand my role. Im NOT the appointed front man. Im a person who wants to hear your issues and try to answer them/help to the best of my ability. I wasnt directed to come here. I am not PR. Im a warehouse manager who is trying to learn the production side to help right the wrongs.

My post was primarily to give an avenue of approach for those with inquiries, particularly in light of absurd delays. Several have contacted me already and I’ve either answered or am pursuing answers to their questions. As I understand it, Dan Hocker used to, when he was warehouse manager. He was good at his job, I want to take up his mantle. Brian is incredible at… er… everything. I want to take up some of his role too.

I have no hard dates and no clear quarterly schedule and Im not going to give you a number or timeframe if I don’t believe it to be entirely accurate. Wanting one is fair and understandable. If I had the answers, I would give them. I cannot. I simply do not know that sort of specificity and if I cant guarantee it, I will not say. Makes me a bit useless in that capacity, but I can see where things are, just not where theyll be and when. I cannot control that part.

The product update page is monitored and kept up to date pretty consistently from my understanding. I know they tweak it fairly regularly since it was overhauled a month or so back. I also know you probably want hard dates not just progress reports—and we dont have hard dates. Any specific questions Im happy to inquire regarding.

Im not saying to buy more or that your complaints are invalid. I’d prefer to keep someone as a customer but Ive neither marketed a product nor suggested an intention to obfuscate at any point. All Ive said is we dropped the ball, we're trying to fix it, reach out to me if i can help.

As for the suggestion of misdirection, my statement regarding paperbacks and adjustments to our goals was meant to illustrate that the company is not simply sinking and efforts to improve our paradigm are being made. Nothing more, nothing less. Both keeping a schedule and not backing further up are indicative, to me, of a favorable shift. I apologize If it came across elsewise.
    I think you coming here and offering your help very commendable. Thanks for diving on the grenade and supporting the community Dan!

Servant of Gan Ben Mears is a splendid one to behold Ben Mears is a splendid one to behold Ben Mears is a splendid one to behold Ben Mears is a splendid one to behold Ben Mears is a splendid one to behold Ben Mears is a splendid one to behold Ben Mears's Avatar

Your effort is commendable but, as you state, you are not the point person which is the problem. The fact that you felt compelled to step up points to a complete breakdown in the leadership team (likely one individual) at CD. Although CD isn't much for public statements at some point one is required. Paul at Suntup, Pete at PS Publishing, Jerad at Centipede and Bill at SubPress have all addressed issues on this site as well a maintaining communication with customers via newsletters, blogs, email etc. Those are examples of leaders whose main focus is their publishing business and whose actions show their commitment. While you and your colleagues are doing your best to fill the leadership void it's a losing battle if the person at the top is disengaged from the business. Leadership is about action, not words, and until something changes at the top the trend will likely continue.

Country
    Country Flag

We just need to believe that Rich gives a Chiz about his business (or “biz” if you’d rather have the mnemonic/bumper sticker). And until Rich steps away from the living gaze in the mirror steps up to the mic to address the people who have funded his career—his shareholders—then confidence will be at an all-time low. The last communication I’ve seen from him that didn’t relate to his personal projects was when he announced The Listener.

Gunslinger Apprentice MLG is a jewel in the rough MLG is a jewel in the rough MLG is a jewel in the rough MLG is a jewel in the rough MLG's Avatar

Dan, I have nothing but respect for your jumping in and trying to help in areas that you can. One thing I will correct is the believe that the Product Update Page is kept up to date pretty consistently. I will give some examples:

A Face in the Crowd states 'This title is being designed now, with proofreading to start by the end of January.' I believe it said that through multiple updates since last year. Either proofreading has begun, is behind schedule or is not scheduled until 2023. As stated, the update page is dated July 13, 2022. If I were reading this update for the first time, I would expect no proofreading to begin until 2023. A last update for each title would help with this.

Eleven titles on the Product Update page state that the title is now ready for the printer. Based on the current printing backlog there really is no useful information in that statement. Those titles cover many years of sales. My oldest pre-order with CD is included in that category and was ordered in February 2007. I believe most people understand the issues over the last two years and appreciate the efforts to catch up. Although the current supply chain issues are impacting things, this is not a new issue created in the last couple of years. I can understand that books come along that must bump other projects but that also can't explain the current situation. I also understand with the current issues CD is unable to say when a title will move from 'ready for printer' to 'sent to printer'. Some sort of tier stating that the book will go to the printer near term, mid-term or late term will at least provide something to go on.

I believe someone mentioned looking at the start of this thread. I believe it contains a lot of grumbling about Legacies. That was one long delayed title. Mr. Chizmar communicated information about that title a couple of times a year. Then it was through a mailer. The current backlog has much longer delays and many more titles yet Mr. Chizmar chooses to remain silent. I get that he chooses to avoid these forums, but a statement written by him and posted to the CD website and the forums may help the situation. Granted the only thing that will resolve the situation will be the delivery of the titles but engagement from the owner of the company will go a long way.

Again, I appreciate your efforts and respect that you do not control the situation but thought I would give you my thoughts.
    Thanks,
    Martin

Servant of Gan Lurker has a brilliant future Lurker has a brilliant future Lurker has a brilliant future Lurker has a brilliant future Lurker has a brilliant future Lurker has a brilliant future Lurker has a brilliant future Lurker has a brilliant future Lurker has a brilliant future Lurker has a brilliant future Lurker has a brilliant future Lurker's Avatar

Country
    Country Flag

Pet Semetary? Did I miss an announcement?
    Looking for FAB8 CD Number 439

Rabid Billybumbler amd013 has a reputation beyond repute amd013 has a reputation beyond repute amd013 has a reputation beyond repute amd013 has a reputation beyond repute amd013 has a reputation beyond repute amd013 has a reputation beyond repute amd013 has a reputation beyond repute amd013 has a reputation beyond repute amd013 has a reputation beyond repute amd013 has a reputation beyond repute amd013 has a reputation beyond repute amd013's Avatar

My Mood
    Fine
    Country
    Country Flag

Quote Originally Posted by Lurker View Post

It was announced on April 7 2014 (maybe earlier, but that is earliest email I could find about it) that they would do limited editions of all 6 Doubleday books. They have so far delivered 3.67/6
    Wanted:

'Salem's Lot Portfolio #606

Fairy Tale UK S/L

Did you guess it was me? becca69 people like to rub elbows with me becca69 people like to rub elbows with me becca69 people like to rub elbows with me becca69 people like to rub elbows with me becca69 people like to rub elbows with me becca69 people like to rub elbows with me becca69 people like to rub elbows with me becca69 people like to rub elbows with me becca69 people like to rub elbows with me becca69 people like to rub elbows with me becca69 people like to rub elbows with me becca69's Avatar

The First Level of Hell - It's got a great view!
    Country
    Country Flag

Quote Originally Posted by Lurker View Post
    Along with the option to pre-order all of the books at the beginning, they gave some people the opportunity to order Pet Semetary when they had another offering of The Stand. As far as I know there hasn't been an option to order it separately for those who purchased The Stand earlier. I know I haven't gotten a matching pre-order yet.
    Wanted: Human skin edition of The Book of the Dead. Will accept PC copy.

Ah! The part regarding the product update page, yeah, there are a whole lot of items ready for the printer that are not at the printer. I misunderstood. Let me know which ones you want me to lobby for and I’ll give it a shot! Obviously when the Doubleday ones are available, they go, but some smaller projects are seemingly inert. I’ll try the squeaky wheel approach.

Interview, Caretakers and some graveyard editions are the next-up books, from what I can tell.

I will ask around for the most recent info on Face in the Crowd. That one had been planned for this year, but I would bet money on it being a 2023 considering the pace of printing these days.

As for Pet Sematery, it is creeping along! The Stand is up next for the Doubledays, believe Night Shift was last year, lettereds still waiting on cases.

+ Reply to Thread
Page 865 of 889 FirstFirst ... 365 765 815 855 863 864 865 866 867 875 ... LastLast