Donate To Keep The Site Ad Free
+ Reply to Thread
Page 839 of 889 FirstFirst ... 339 739 789 829 837 838 839 840 841 849 ... LastLast
Results 20,951 to 20,975 of 22221

Thread: Cemetery Dance discussion thread

Two Gunslingers Lookwhoitis has much to be proud of Lookwhoitis has much to be proud of Lookwhoitis has much to be proud of Lookwhoitis has much to be proud of Lookwhoitis has much to be proud of Lookwhoitis has much to be proud of Lookwhoitis has much to be proud of Lookwhoitis has much to be proud of Lookwhoitis has much to be proud of Lookwhoitis has much to be proud of Lookwhoitis's Avatar

My Mood
    Psychedelic
    Country
    Country Flag

Quote Originally Posted by Brian James Freeman View Post
    Quote Originally Posted by Lookwhoitis View Post
    Hey Brian,

So I just wanted to check... Is Gwendy's Final Task King/Chizmar Signed edition completely sold out? I sent you an email through your cemetery dance email addy but never got a response.

I received a preorder email but it was lost amongst the other large number of emails from CD in my inbox.

Do any other board members (that are in the CDCC) know the answer to this question? I remember the stir that was on these boards when the pre-order link was distributed to the CDCC, but it was so hush hush that I never figured out what book it was about.
    If you contacted me, I forwarded your email for her to contact you, but it might have gotten overlooked depending on when that was. Feel free to ping me again, and I will follow up!

Brian
    I appreciate it Brian,

I have emailed you again from that email chain.
    Wanted
    CD Carrie Portfolio 719
    Dark Tower S/N LE's 171 or 203
    ANY Stephen King S/N LE #171 or 719

A Storm of Swords #218 or 346
    Ancillary Justice #455
    American Gods (+ SC Reader copy) #624

Michael Whelan original art
    DT VII: Michael Whelan Remarque

Two Gunslingers Lookwhoitis has much to be proud of Lookwhoitis has much to be proud of Lookwhoitis has much to be proud of Lookwhoitis has much to be proud of Lookwhoitis has much to be proud of Lookwhoitis has much to be proud of Lookwhoitis has much to be proud of Lookwhoitis has much to be proud of Lookwhoitis has much to be proud of Lookwhoitis has much to be proud of Lookwhoitis's Avatar

My Mood
    Psychedelic
    Country
    Country Flag

Quote Originally Posted by Roseannebarr View Post

If what you are asking is about an email that nobody should of mentioned I am sorry you missed out🥲. I made a rookie mistake and forgot to complete purchase on Lettered Fright or Fright. I was devastated. My first missing lettered in years. Mindy could not help that time🥲🥲🎈
    I DID receive an email to purchase, as I purchased a King Signed Button Box when that book came out. I never saw the email though until the 18th when it was all sold out, and i inquired about it directly to CD. But i think the window between me receiving that email and the time it opened up to the CDCC was pretty short and it probably all sold out close to immediately as soon as it hit the CDCC.

Everyone did a GREAT job of keeping the email secret because I had no clue Gwendy's final task was even being published.
    Wanted
    CD Carrie Portfolio 719

Ancillary Justice #455

Vagrant Dead frik is a splendid one to behold frik is a splendid one to behold frik is a splendid one to behold frik is a splendid one to behold frik is a splendid one to behold frik is a splendid one to behold frik is a splendid one to behold frik's Avatar

Country
    Country Flag

Everyone did a GREAT job of keeping the email secret because I had no clue Gwendy's final task was even being published.
    But that had already been announced, by Richard Chizmar himself for instance, weeks, maybe months, before the e-mail went out.

sk

My Mood
    Psychedelic
    Country
    Country Flag

Does anyone happen to have Justin Cronin's CITY OF MIRRORS S/N LE # 525?
    Wanted
    CD Carrie Portfolio 719

Ancillary Justice #455

Servant of Gan Fsmdr is just really nice Fsmdr is just really nice Fsmdr is just really nice Fsmdr is just really nice Fsmdr's Avatar

My Mood
    Stressed

Hey Brian,

So I just wanted to check... Is Gwendy's Final Task King/Chizmar Signed edition completely sold out? I sent you an email through your cemetery dance email addy but never got a response.

I received a preorder email but it was lost amongst the other large number of emails from CD in my inbox.

Do any other board members (that are in the CDCC) know the answer to this question? I remember the stir that was on these boards when the pre-order link was distributed to the CDCC, but it was so hush hush that I never figured out what book it was about.
    If you contacted me, I forwarded your email for her to contact you, but it might have gotten overlooked depending on when that was. Feel free to ping me again, and I will follow up!

Brian
    Brian,

Is Mindy or Dan out on vacation or something? I've sent 2 emails in 10 days that has not been resolved or replied. Thanks

Quote Originally Posted by Ricky View Post
    Will 1st edition copies of GFT be available through B&N physical stores, or is it a CD exclusive kind of thing?
    B&N and Books-A-Million will be carrying the trade hardcover, yep!

Brian
    Founder and publisher of Lividian Publications. My other website is BrianJamesFreeman.com. Please always feel free to email me or send me a PM if you have any questions about either!

Quote Originally Posted by Fsmdr View Post
    Brian,

Is Mindy or Dan out on vacation or something? I've sent 2 emails in 10 days that has not been resolved or replied. Thanks
    Mindy was working remotely in the evenings while on the road last week, but she's back in the office this week. Dan has been here his usual hours.

Please ping me via email if you haven't already, and I'll see what's up! (If you did email me, I'm digging out from 200 emails that piled up over the weekend, and I will be caught up in the next hour, so if you don't hear back soon, please send again this evening!)

Brian
    Founder and publisher of Lividian Publications. My other website is BrianJamesFreeman.com. Please always feel free to email me or send me a PM if you have any questions about either!

S P I R A L Ricky has a brilliant future Ricky has a brilliant future Ricky has a brilliant future Ricky has a brilliant future Ricky has a brilliant future Ricky has a brilliant future Ricky has a brilliant future Ricky has a brilliant future Ricky has a brilliant future Ricky has a brilliant future Ricky has a brilliant future Ricky's Avatar

Country
    Country Flag

Quote Originally Posted by Ricky View Post
    Will 1st edition copies of GFT be available through B&N physical stores, or is it a CD exclusive kind of thing?
    B&N and Books-A-Million will be carrying the trade hardcover, yep!

Brian
    Thanks, Brian!
    A NEW GAME BEGINS

Demon of the Prim TCCBodhi is a splendid one to behold TCCBodhi is a splendid one to behold TCCBodhi is a splendid one to behold TCCBodhi is a splendid one to behold TCCBodhi is a splendid one to behold TCCBodhi is a splendid one to behold TCCBodhi is a splendid one to behold TCCBodhi's Avatar

Country
    Country Flag

I've read back a few months on the thread. Have I missed any announcement of remarque opportunities for The Stand? It's something I'll definitely want, so trying to be patient for news about them.

Quote Originally Posted by TCCBodhi View Post
    I've read back a few months on the thread. Have I missed any announcement of remarque opportunities for The Stand? It's something I'll definitely want, so trying to be patient for news about them.
    You have not missed that information. The remarque sheets are in progress, but the upgrade has not been offered to anyone yet.

Brian

Demon of the Prim TCCBodhi is a splendid one to behold TCCBodhi is a splendid one to behold TCCBodhi is a splendid one to behold TCCBodhi is a splendid one to behold TCCBodhi is a splendid one to behold TCCBodhi is a splendid one to behold TCCBodhi is a splendid one to behold TCCBodhi's Avatar

Country
    Country Flag

You have not missed that information. The remarque sheets are in progress, but the upgrade has not been offered to anyone yet.

Brian
    Thank you Brian. I'll continue to keep my eye out.

Rabid Billybumbler amd013 has a reputation beyond repute amd013 has a reputation beyond repute amd013 has a reputation beyond repute amd013 has a reputation beyond repute amd013 has a reputation beyond repute amd013 has a reputation beyond repute amd013 has a reputation beyond repute amd013 has a reputation beyond repute amd013 has a reputation beyond repute amd013 has a reputation beyond repute amd013 has a reputation beyond repute amd013's Avatar

My Mood
    Fine
    Country
    Country Flag

Dan, do you know when you will be shipping The Dead Zone?

Thanks,
    Mike
    Wanted:

'Salem's Lot Portfolio #606

Fairy Tale UK S/L

Quote Originally Posted by amd013 View Post
    Dan, do you know when you will be shipping The Dead Zone?

Thanks,
    Mike
    I'm not sure if all of our replacement copies arrived, but I'll let Dan answer since he knows what has arrived better than I do!

I can't remember if I posted this before, but I love the case material for the IF IT BLEEDS slipcase. Here's a photo of the sizing approval slipcase:

I know this one is way behind schedule, but I think you'll really like it when it's done! I believe that should be in August based on the last update I received, but Dan or I will post when we know for sure.

Thanks again for your patience!

Brian

Can Toi St. Troy has a brilliant future St. Troy has a brilliant future St. Troy has a brilliant future St. Troy has a brilliant future St. Troy has a brilliant future St. Troy has a brilliant future St. Troy has a brilliant future St. Troy has a brilliant future St. Troy has a brilliant future St. Troy has a brilliant future St. Troy has a brilliant future St. Troy's Avatar

My Mood
    Yeehaw

That looks incredible, so coppery.
    It seems I'm miles above the surface of the Earth

I can see across the whole of London and beyond

Goldmember Brian861 seldom gets put on hold Brian861 seldom gets put on hold Brian861 seldom gets put on hold Brian861 seldom gets put on hold Brian861 seldom gets put on hold Brian861 seldom gets put on hold Brian861 seldom gets put on hold Brian861 seldom gets put on hold Brian861 seldom gets put on hold Brian861 seldom gets put on hold Brian861 seldom gets put on hold Brian861's Avatar

Country
    Country Flag

Love it!
    You don't know my kind.....You don't my mind.....Dark necessities are part of my design.....

Big Coffin Hunter Ari_Racing has a reputation beyond repute Ari_Racing has a reputation beyond repute Ari_Racing has a reputation beyond repute Ari_Racing has a reputation beyond repute Ari_Racing has a reputation beyond repute Ari_Racing has a reputation beyond repute Ari_Racing has a reputation beyond repute Ari_Racing has a reputation beyond repute Ari_Racing has a reputation beyond repute Ari_Racing has a reputation beyond repute Ari_Racing has a reputation beyond repute Ari_Racing's Avatar

My Mood
    Cheerful
    Country
    Country Flag

Very nice!

Brian, I sent you an email
    Wanted list:
    Ubris

Quote Originally Posted by Ari_Racing View Post
    Very nice!

Brian, I sent you an email
    Yes! I think I have an answer for you, will confirm ASAP.

Brian

Weedeater Hunchback Jack people like to rub elbows with me Hunchback Jack people like to rub elbows with me Hunchback Jack people like to rub elbows with me Hunchback Jack people like to rub elbows with me Hunchback Jack people like to rub elbows with me Hunchback Jack people like to rub elbows with me Hunchback Jack people like to rub elbows with me Hunchback Jack people like to rub elbows with me Hunchback Jack people like to rub elbows with me Hunchback Jack people like to rub elbows with me Hunchback Jack people like to rub elbows with me Hunchback Jack's Avatar

I received Ushers Passing today and it’s really great. Nicely done all around - I like the illustrations.

Am I imagining things, or does this book have a slightly nicer paper stock than usual? It seems whiter and smoother than some other CD titles in my collection.

HBJ
    “If you don't know what you want," the doorman said, "you end up with a lot you don't.”
    ― Chuck Palahniuk, Fight Club

Looking for SubPress Lettered::
    Angel's Game and Prisoner of Heaven (Zafon)
    Ilium (Simmons)

Country
    Country Flag

Brian or Dan, on at least one of the Facebook pages, there were a lot of people pointing to the CD order page for Cujo. Though it says "PREORDERS FOR INVITED COLLECTORS ONLY" I think a lot of orders were placed through there. I'm not one of them, but will those be able to be honored? At the time I'm posting this, PS still has it available and would like to point those people back to PS if those orders will have to be cancelled while there is time. Hope that one of you are around to answer quickly.

Brian or Dan, on at least one of the Facebook pages, there were a lot of people pointing to the CD order page for Cujo. Though it says "PREORDERS FOR INVITED COLLECTORS ONLY" I think a lot of orders were placed through there. I'm not one of them, but will those be able to be honored? At the time I'm posting this, PS still has it available and would like to point those people back to PS if those orders will have to be cancelled while there is time. Hope that one of you are around to answer quickly.
    Good chance they will be cancelled. But it will probably be a week or two before we sort through those orders, so I suspect everywhere else will be sold out then. The page is VERY clear.

Brian

Country
    Country Flag

Thanks Brian for the late night reply. I'll pass that on to them that they should make different plans while they can.
    WANTED
    US 1st Printings. I have THESE
    #92 IT Portfolio (or the #95 IT to swap for the #92 that I have)
    Any #95 SK-related Cemetery Dance Edition
    Any #7 PS Publishing Edition
    Sleeping Beauties: Signed Tour version.

Thanks Brian for the late night reply. I'll pass that on to them that they should make different plans while they can.
    Thank you!

Rabid Billybumbler amd013 has a reputation beyond repute amd013 has a reputation beyond repute amd013 has a reputation beyond repute amd013 has a reputation beyond repute amd013 has a reputation beyond repute amd013 has a reputation beyond repute amd013 has a reputation beyond repute amd013 has a reputation beyond repute amd013 has a reputation beyond repute amd013 has a reputation beyond repute amd013 has a reputation beyond repute amd013's Avatar

My Mood
    Fine
    Country
    Country Flag

Thank you!
    Maybe you should consider requiring a code to access the order page, like Suntup does during the rights preorder window. Looks like the page can easily be found without the link being shared.
    Wanted:

'Salem's Lot Portfolio #606

Fairy Tale UK S/L

Quote Originally Posted by amd013 View Post
    Thank you!
    Maybe you should consider requiring a code to access the order page, like Suntup does during the rights preorder window. Looks like the page can easily be found without the link being shared.
    If people want to give us some money for a while, that’s kind of on them, right? That’s half a joke. People should know better, though.

The next signed by SK Limited Edition, if there is one, will be sold under different protocols since we can no longer trust people not to post the links on FB.

Brian

+ Reply to Thread
Page 839 of 889 FirstFirst ... 339 739 789 829 837 838 839 840 841 849 ... LastLast