+ Reply to Thread
Page 839 of 839 FirstFirst ... 339 739 789 829 837 838 839
Results 20,951 to 20,958 of 20958

Thread: Cemetery Dance discussion thread

  1. #20951
    Two Gunslingers Lookwhoitis has much to be proud of Lookwhoitis has much to be proud of Lookwhoitis has much to be proud of Lookwhoitis has much to be proud of Lookwhoitis has much to be proud of Lookwhoitis has much to be proud of Lookwhoitis has much to be proud of Lookwhoitis has much to be proud of Lookwhoitis has much to be proud of Lookwhoitis's Avatar

    Join Date
    Dec 2012
    Location
    Orlando, FL
    Posts
    1,916
    My Mood
    Psychedelic
    Country
    Country Flag
    Gender
    Gender

    Default

    Quote Originally Posted by Brian James Freeman View Post
    Quote Originally Posted by Lookwhoitis View Post
    Hey Brian,

    So I just wanted to check... Is Gwendy's Final Task King/Chizmar Signed edition completely sold out? I sent you an email through your cemetery dance email addy but never got a response.

    I received a preorder email but it was lost amongst the other large number of emails from CD in my inbox.

    Do any other board members (that are in the CDCC) know the answer to this question? I remember the stir that was on these boards when the pre-order link was distributed to the CDCC, but it was so hush hush that I never figured out what book it was about.
    If you contacted me, I forwarded your email for her to contact you, but it might have gotten overlooked depending on when that was. Feel free to ping me again, and I will follow up!

    Brian
    I appreciate it Brian,

    I have emailed you again from that email chain.
    Wanted
    CD Carrie Portfolio 719
    Dark Tower S/N LE's 171 or 203
    ANY Stephen King S/N LE #171 or 719

    A Storm of Swords #218 or 346
    Ancillary Justice #455
    American Gods (+ SC Reader copy) #624

    Michael Whelan original art
    DT VII: Michael Whelan Remarque

  2. #20952
    Two Gunslingers Lookwhoitis has much to be proud of Lookwhoitis has much to be proud of Lookwhoitis has much to be proud of Lookwhoitis has much to be proud of Lookwhoitis has much to be proud of Lookwhoitis has much to be proud of Lookwhoitis has much to be proud of Lookwhoitis has much to be proud of Lookwhoitis has much to be proud of Lookwhoitis's Avatar

    Join Date
    Dec 2012
    Location
    Orlando, FL
    Posts
    1,916
    My Mood
    Psychedelic
    Country
    Country Flag
    Gender
    Gender

    Default

    Quote Originally Posted by Roseannebarr View Post

    If what you are asking is about an email that nobody should of mentioned I am sorry you missed out🥲. I made a rookie mistake and forgot to complete purchase on Lettered Fright or Fright. I was devastated. My first missing lettered in years. Mindy could not help that time🥲🥲🎈
    I DID receive an email to purchase, as I purchased a King Signed Button Box when that book came out. I never saw the email though until the 18th when it was all sold out, and i inquired about it directly to CD. But i think the window between me receiving that email and the time it opened up to the CDCC was pretty short and it probably all sold out close to immediately as soon as it hit the CDCC.

    Everyone did a GREAT job of keeping the email secret because I had no clue Gwendy's final task was even being published.
    Wanted
    CD Carrie Portfolio 719
    Dark Tower S/N LE's 171 or 203
    ANY Stephen King S/N LE #171 or 719

    A Storm of Swords #218 or 346
    Ancillary Justice #455
    American Gods (+ SC Reader copy) #624

    Michael Whelan original art
    DT VII: Michael Whelan Remarque

  3. #20953
    Weedeater frik is a name known to all frik is a name known to all frik is a name known to all frik is a name known to all frik is a name known to all frik is a name known to all frik's Avatar

    Join Date
    Jul 2009
    Location
    Rotterdam, The Netherlands
    Posts
    3,892
    Country
    Country Flag
    Gender
    Gender

    Default

    Quote Originally Posted by Lookwhoitis View Post
    Everyone did a GREAT job of keeping the email secret because I had no clue Gwendy's final task was even being published.
    But that had already been announced, by Richard Chizmar himself for instance, weeks, maybe months, before the e-mail went out.

    sk

  4. #20954
    Two Gunslingers Lookwhoitis has much to be proud of Lookwhoitis has much to be proud of Lookwhoitis has much to be proud of Lookwhoitis has much to be proud of Lookwhoitis has much to be proud of Lookwhoitis has much to be proud of Lookwhoitis has much to be proud of Lookwhoitis has much to be proud of Lookwhoitis has much to be proud of Lookwhoitis's Avatar

    Join Date
    Dec 2012
    Location
    Orlando, FL
    Posts
    1,916
    My Mood
    Psychedelic
    Country
    Country Flag
    Gender
    Gender

    Default

    Does anyone happen to have Justin Cronin's CITY OF MIRRORS S/N LE # 525?
    Wanted
    CD Carrie Portfolio 719
    Dark Tower S/N LE's 171 or 203
    ANY Stephen King S/N LE #171 or 719

    A Storm of Swords #218 or 346
    Ancillary Justice #455
    American Gods (+ SC Reader copy) #624

    Michael Whelan original art
    DT VII: Michael Whelan Remarque

  5. #20955
    Servant of Gan Fsmdr is just really nice Fsmdr is just really nice Fsmdr is just really nice Fsmdr is just really nice Fsmdr's Avatar

    Join Date
    May 2007
    Posts
    2,049
    My Mood
    Stressed
    Gender
    Gender

    Default

    Quote Originally Posted by Brian James Freeman View Post
    Quote Originally Posted by Lookwhoitis View Post
    Hey Brian,

    So I just wanted to check... Is Gwendy's Final Task King/Chizmar Signed edition completely sold out? I sent you an email through your cemetery dance email addy but never got a response.

    I received a preorder email but it was lost amongst the other large number of emails from CD in my inbox.

    Do any other board members (that are in the CDCC) know the answer to this question? I remember the stir that was on these boards when the pre-order link was distributed to the CDCC, but it was so hush hush that I never figured out what book it was about.
    If you contacted me, I forwarded your email for her to contact you, but it might have gotten overlooked depending on when that was. Feel free to ping me again, and I will follow up!

    Brian
    Brian,

    Is Mindy or Dan out on vacation or something? I've sent 2 emails in 10 days that has not been resolved or replied. Thanks

  6. #20956

    Default

    Quote Originally Posted by Ricky View Post
    Will 1st edition copies of GFT be available through B&N physical stores, or is it a CD exclusive kind of thing?
    B&N and Books-A-Million will be carrying the trade hardcover, yep!

    Brian
    Answer Guy for Cemetery Dance Publications! Please always feel free to email me at my CD mail if there's anything I can help with!

    Also, the one and only Answer Guy for Lividian Publications. Same deal, please email me at my LP mail if I can ever help you out!

  7. #20957

    Default

    Quote Originally Posted by Fsmdr View Post
    Brian,

    Is Mindy or Dan out on vacation or something? I've sent 2 emails in 10 days that has not been resolved or replied. Thanks
    Mindy was working remotely in the evenings while on the road last week, but she's back in the office this week. Dan has been here his usual hours.

    Please ping me via email if you haven't already, and I'll see what's up! (If you did email me, I'm digging out from 200 emails that piled up over the weekend, and I will be caught up in the next hour, so if you don't hear back soon, please send again this evening!)

    Brian
    Answer Guy for Cemetery Dance Publications! Please always feel free to email me at my CD mail if there's anything I can help with!

    Also, the one and only Answer Guy for Lividian Publications. Same deal, please email me at my LP mail if I can ever help you out!

  8. #20958
    S P I R A L Ricky has a brilliant future Ricky has a brilliant future Ricky has a brilliant future Ricky has a brilliant future Ricky has a brilliant future Ricky has a brilliant future Ricky has a brilliant future Ricky has a brilliant future Ricky has a brilliant future Ricky has a brilliant future Ricky has a brilliant future Ricky's Avatar

    Join Date
    Apr 2008
    Posts
    11,576
    Country
    Country Flag
    Gender
    Gender

    Default

    Quote Originally Posted by Brian James Freeman View Post
    Quote Originally Posted by Ricky View Post
    Will 1st edition copies of GFT be available through B&N physical stores, or is it a CD exclusive kind of thing?
    B&N and Books-A-Million will be carrying the trade hardcover, yep!

    Brian
    Thanks, Brian!
    A NEW GAME BEGINS

+ Reply to Thread
Page 839 of 839 FirstFirst ... 339 739 789 829 837 838 839

Posting Permissions

  • You may not post new threads
  • You may not post replies
  • You may not post attachments
  • You may not edit your posts