Donate To Keep The Site Ad Free
+ Reply to Thread
Page 807 of 890 FirstFirst ... 307 707 757 797 805 806 807 808 809 817 857 ... LastLast
Results 20,151 to 20,175 of 22242

Thread: Cemetery Dance discussion thread

Quote Originally Posted by Ari_Racing View Post
    I hope no one is jealous of my fancy cardboard backdrop...
    Founder and publisher of Lividian Publications. My other website is BrianJamesFreeman.com. Please always feel free to email me or send me a PM if you have any questions about either!

Servant of Gan Ben Mears is a splendid one to behold Ben Mears is a splendid one to behold Ben Mears is a splendid one to behold Ben Mears is a splendid one to behold Ben Mears is a splendid one to behold Ben Mears is a splendid one to behold Ben Mears is a splendid one to behold Ben Mears's Avatar

Quote Originally Posted by Beverly Marsh View Post
    Case in point to things getting signed/drawn. Tabitha King. I just double checked the production update for Caretakers and it hasn't changed from "author having time to sign" This November will be three years since that order was placed but who's going to take the chance of pissing her off? I'm sure that's a line no one wants to cross and understandably so but three years?
    Why not move forward without her signature and adjust the price accordingly unless the contract prohibits that option? She's either on board or not but to hold up production for more than two years is inexcusable unless she is not in good health.

Big Coffin Hunter Ari_Racing has a reputation beyond repute Ari_Racing has a reputation beyond repute Ari_Racing has a reputation beyond repute Ari_Racing has a reputation beyond repute Ari_Racing has a reputation beyond repute Ari_Racing has a reputation beyond repute Ari_Racing has a reputation beyond repute Ari_Racing has a reputation beyond repute Ari_Racing has a reputation beyond repute Ari_Racing has a reputation beyond repute Ari_Racing has a reputation beyond repute Ari_Racing's Avatar

My Mood
    Cheerful
    Country
    Country Flag

Well...you might get a lot of cancelations if the book is not signed.
    Wanted list:
    Ubris

Servant of Gan Ben Mears is a splendid one to behold Ben Mears is a splendid one to behold Ben Mears is a splendid one to behold Ben Mears is a splendid one to behold Ben Mears is a splendid one to behold Ben Mears is a splendid one to behold Ben Mears is a splendid one to behold Ben Mears's Avatar

Well...you might get a lot of cancelations if the book is not signed.
    I can't speak for others but if I liked the book enough to be interested in a limited edition and the choice was between getting an unsigned version in the next 6 months vs the likelihood of never getting a signed version I would go for the sure thing.

Big Coffin Hunter Ari_Racing has a reputation beyond repute Ari_Racing has a reputation beyond repute Ari_Racing has a reputation beyond repute Ari_Racing has a reputation beyond repute Ari_Racing has a reputation beyond repute Ari_Racing has a reputation beyond repute Ari_Racing has a reputation beyond repute Ari_Racing has a reputation beyond repute Ari_Racing has a reputation beyond repute Ari_Racing has a reputation beyond repute Ari_Racing has a reputation beyond repute Ari_Racing's Avatar

My Mood
    Cheerful
    Country
    Country Flag

It's a fair choice.
    Wanted list:
    Ubris

My Mood
    Cheerful
    Country
    Country Flag

Quote Originally Posted by Brian James Freeman View Post
    I hope no one is jealous of my fancy cardboard backdrop...
    HA! I won't ask you for a copy of that cardboard backdrop...yet.

But I'm really, really happy to see the books there. I've been hoping for a book with illustrations by Mark Stutzman for a long time, and this one looks incredible.

By the way, I sent you a PM
    Wanted list:
    Ubris

Servant of Gan jeffingoff has a reputation beyond repute jeffingoff has a reputation beyond repute jeffingoff has a reputation beyond repute jeffingoff has a reputation beyond repute jeffingoff has a reputation beyond repute jeffingoff has a reputation beyond repute jeffingoff has a reputation beyond repute jeffingoff has a reputation beyond repute jeffingoff has a reputation beyond repute jeffingoff has a reputation beyond repute jeffingoff has a reputation beyond repute

Country
    Country Flag

this one looks incredible.
    I agree this looks so so so good! It'll be my only edition of Night Shift as well. The only other edition I've ever owned was a paperback (the one with the die cut eyes on the over) that was destroyed in a basement flood. So this can't happen soon enough for me.

"I'm working on my sense of humor" Br!an seldom gets put on hold Br!an seldom gets put on hold Br!an seldom gets put on hold Br!an seldom gets put on hold Br!an seldom gets put on hold Br!an seldom gets put on hold Br!an seldom gets put on hold Br!an seldom gets put on hold Br!an seldom gets put on hold Br!an seldom gets put on hold Br!an seldom gets put on hold Br!an's Avatar

“No matter how cynical you get, it is impossible to keep up” -Lily Tomlin
    Country
    Country Flag

Quote Originally Posted by jeffingoff View Post
    I agree this looks so so so good! It'll be my only edition of Night Shift as well. The only other edition I've ever owned was a paperback (the one with the die cut eyes on the over) that was destroyed in a basement flood. So this can't happen soon enough for me.
    That's what you get for keeping your book in Gerald's basement.
    "One day you're going to figure out that everything they taught you was a lie."

Servant of Gan jeffingoff has a reputation beyond repute jeffingoff has a reputation beyond repute jeffingoff has a reputation beyond repute jeffingoff has a reputation beyond repute jeffingoff has a reputation beyond repute jeffingoff has a reputation beyond repute jeffingoff has a reputation beyond repute jeffingoff has a reputation beyond repute jeffingoff has a reputation beyond repute jeffingoff has a reputation beyond repute jeffingoff has a reputation beyond repute

Country
    Country Flag

Quote Originally Posted by Br!an View Post
    That's what you get for keeping your book in Gerald's basement.

Number42 Dolan has much to be proud of Dolan has much to be proud of Dolan has much to be proud of Dolan has much to be proud of Dolan has much to be proud of Dolan has much to be proud of Dolan has much to be proud of Dolan has much to be proud of Dolan has much to be proud of Dolan has much to be proud of Dolan's Avatar

Quote Originally Posted by Ben Mears View Post
    Case in point to things getting signed/drawn. Tabitha King. I just double checked the production update for Caretakers and it hasn't changed from "author having time to sign" This November will be three years since that order was placed but who's going to take the chance of pissing her off? I'm sure that's a line no one wants to cross and understandably so but three years?
    Why not move forward without her signature and adjust the price accordingly unless the contract prohibits that option? She's either on board or not but to hold up production for more than two years is inexcusable unless she is not in good health.
    How long would it take to sign a stack of papers that you agreed to sign? A weekend? A month?

I get that they are busy people, but ...

Can Toi St. Troy has a brilliant future St. Troy has a brilliant future St. Troy has a brilliant future St. Troy has a brilliant future St. Troy has a brilliant future St. Troy has a brilliant future St. Troy has a brilliant future St. Troy has a brilliant future St. Troy has a brilliant future St. Troy has a brilliant future St. Troy has a brilliant future St. Troy's Avatar

My Mood
    Yeehaw

I have a water-swollen paperback of The Stand (with the cool blue/black cover combining a face and a bird). I kept it because A) it is the only copy I've ever owned of the original version, and B) it is hilarious in appearance. Strangely, I have no idea how it got wet...
    It seems I'm miles above the surface of the Earth

I can see across the whole of London and beyond

Maerlyn's Imp allasorte has a spectacular aura about allasorte has a spectacular aura about allasorte has a spectacular aura about allasorte's Avatar

My Mood
    Confused

Quote Originally Posted by Ben Mears View Post
    That is ridiculous. I concur
    Words have no power to impress the mind without the exquisite horror of their reality. Edgar Allan Poe

Citizen of Gilead Munnecom is a jewel in the rough Munnecom is a jewel in the rough Munnecom is a jewel in the rough Munnecom is a jewel in the rough

Hey Brian, quick question:

Is there any chance that CD will publish an edition of Max Brooks’ new “found footage” novel Devolution, to go with World War Z and The Zombie Survival Guide? Are there any current plans to do so, however premature?

Thanks!

Quote Originally Posted by Munnecom View Post
    Hey Brian, quick question:

Is there any chance that CD will publish an edition of Max Brooks’ new “found footage” novel Devolution, to go with World War Z and The Zombie Survival Guide? Are there any current plans to do so, however premature?

Thanks!
    Nothing I can comment on at the moment, unfortunately! We're focusing most of our energy on the overdue preorders, and anything with contractual publication dates of this year, plus catching up on some other projects. Thanks for asking, though!

Brian
    Founder and publisher of Lividian Publications. My other website is BrianJamesFreeman.com. Please always feel free to email me or send me a PM if you have any questions about either!

I've been working to plug the holes in the "Guest Essays" section of Stephen King Revisited, and I liked JD Barker's ROADWORK essay so much that I went ahead and posted it on the website as well:

http://www.stephenkingrevisited.com/...by-j-d-barker/

Richard has plans to continue the site once he's done writing his new book, by the way. I'd love to see that happen because it was a lot of fun to work on.

Best,
    Brian

Gunslinger Apprentice burgerhicks80 has a spectacular aura about burgerhicks80 has a spectacular aura about burgerhicks80 has a spectacular aura about

My Mood
    Hot
    Country
    Country Flag

Quote Originally Posted by Brian James Freeman View Post
    I've been working to plug the holes in the "Guest Essays" section of Stephen King Revisited, and I liked JD Barker's ROADWORK essay so much that I went ahead and posted it on the website as well:

http://www.stephenkingrevisited.com/...by-j-d-barker/

Richard has plans to continue the site once he's done writing his new book, by the way. I'd love to see that happen because it was a lot of fun to work on.

Best,
    Brian

that's a great essay!
    ISO DT I-IV #101, rage,Suntup Press Horns, Rosemary's Baby and The Road w/designation #239

Citizen of Gilead GenericEric is a name known to all GenericEric is a name known to all GenericEric is a name known to all GenericEric is a name known to all GenericEric is a name known to all GenericEric is a name known to all GenericEric's Avatar

My Mood
    Mellow
    Country
    Country Flag

Hey, Brian.

I know you can't give any set dates, but regarding Usher's Passing. The update still says a 2020 publication date.

Do you still stand by that estimate? Late 2020 probably?
    It was hell's season, and the air smelled of burning children

Quote Originally Posted by GenericEric View Post
    Hey, Brian.

I know you can't give any set dates, but regarding Usher's Passing. The update still says a 2020 publication date.

Do you still stand by that estimate? Late 2020 probably?
    That's what I'm hearing, but I'll post when the book goes to the printer!

Brian

Citizen of Gilead GenericEric is a name known to all GenericEric is a name known to all GenericEric is a name known to all GenericEric is a name known to all GenericEric is a name known to all GenericEric is a name known to all GenericEric's Avatar

My Mood
    Mellow
    Country
    Country Flag

I know we still have The Stand up next after Night Shift, but I'm really looking forward to see what CD does with Pet Sematary.

We've never had a proper limited edition of that book. (I don't count PS' edition) I know it's still years away, but I'm sure CD will do it justice.

Live it. webstar1000 is loved more than Jesus webstar1000 is loved more than Jesus webstar1000 is loved more than Jesus webstar1000 is loved more than Jesus webstar1000 is loved more than Jesus webstar1000 is loved more than Jesus webstar1000 is loved more than Jesus webstar1000 is loved more than Jesus webstar1000 is loved more than Jesus webstar1000 is loved more than Jesus webstar1000 is loved more than Jesus webstar1000's Avatar

Country
    Country Flag

I know we still have The Stand up next after Night Shift, but I'm really looking forward to see what CD does with Pet Sematary.

We've never had a proper limited edition of that book. (I don't count PS' edition) I know it's still years away, but I'm sure CD will do it justice.
    PS still did a limited SO you have to count it. Now... I do think CD will do a better one. They have always been SO secretive over PS.... not sharing any details. I have always (AND STATED THIS) maintained that it will be a signed by King edition. I think it will cap off the set beautifully and be VERY coveted as it will be the first S/L of the book. And will go nicely with a matching set. I hope I am right.
    HELP ME FIND
    Insomnia #459
    ANY S/L #459

Country
    Country Flag

Quote Originally Posted by webstar1000 View Post

PS still did a limited SO you have to count it. Now... I do think CD will do a better one. They have always been SO secretive over PS.... not sharing any details. I have always (AND STATED THIS) maintained that it will be a signed by King edition. I think it will cap off the set beautifully and be VERY coveted as it will be the first S/L of the book. And will go nicely with a matching set. I hope I am right.
    I posted somewhere (here? There?) that for Pet Sematary they should change their logo on the slipcase or dust jacket to SD and spell their name Sematary Dance. That would be fun. And who doesn’t like fun?

Sent from my iPhone using Tapatalk

My Mood
    Mellow
    Country
    Country Flag

Was bidding on a Sleeping Beauties Gift edition but once it got over $100 that's when I pulled out. The winning bid was $122.50

I know sometimes it can be had for under 100 so I'll still be on the lookout.

President-Matt Fisher Fan Club Roseannebarr has a reputation beyond repute Roseannebarr has a reputation beyond repute Roseannebarr has a reputation beyond repute Roseannebarr has a reputation beyond repute Roseannebarr has a reputation beyond repute Roseannebarr has a reputation beyond repute Roseannebarr has a reputation beyond repute Roseannebarr has a reputation beyond repute Roseannebarr has a reputation beyond repute Roseannebarr has a reputation beyond repute Roseannebarr has a reputation beyond repute

My Mood
    Asleep

I posted somewhere (here? There?) that for Pet Sematary they should change their logo on the slipcase or dust jacket to SD and spell their name Sematary Dance. That would be fun. And who doesn’t like fun?

Grate Idea. i second your idea. But i know alot of people that dont like fun. Including a few on this site.

Country
    Country Flag

Quote Originally Posted by Roseannebarr View Post

Grate Idea. i second your idea. But i know alot of people that dont like fun. Including a few on this site.
    I realize no one likes fun.

Rabid Billybumbler Joe315 has much to be proud of Joe315 has much to be proud of Joe315 has much to be proud of Joe315 has much to be proud of Joe315 has much to be proud of Joe315 has much to be proud of Joe315 has much to be proud of Joe315 has much to be proud of Joe315 has much to be proud of Joe315 has much to be proud of

Country
    Country Flag

Quote Originally Posted by Roseannebarr View Post

I third it. Great idea.

+ Reply to Thread
Page 807 of 890 FirstFirst ... 307 707 757 797 805 806 807 808 809 817 857 ... LastLast