Donate To Keep The Site Ad Free
+ Reply to Thread
Page 856 of 890 FirstFirst ... 356 756 806 846 854 855 856 857 858 866 ... LastLast
Results 21,376 to 21,400 of 22242

Thread: Cemetery Dance discussion thread

S P I R A L Ricky has a brilliant future Ricky has a brilliant future Ricky has a brilliant future Ricky has a brilliant future Ricky has a brilliant future Ricky has a brilliant future Ricky has a brilliant future Ricky has a brilliant future Ricky has a brilliant future Ricky has a brilliant future Ricky has a brilliant future Ricky's Avatar

Country
    Country Flag

Congratulations, Brian! Hope the move and next step in the journey is everything you want it to be!

(*goes to apply for Brian's job at CD*)
    A NEW GAME BEGINS

Other worlds Patrick has a reputation beyond repute Patrick has a reputation beyond repute Patrick has a reputation beyond repute Patrick has a reputation beyond repute Patrick has a reputation beyond repute Patrick has a reputation beyond repute Patrick has a reputation beyond repute Patrick has a reputation beyond repute Patrick has a reputation beyond repute Patrick has a reputation beyond repute Patrick has a reputation beyond repute Patrick's Avatar

My Mood
    Yeehaw
    Country
    Country Flag

Congratulations on your shift to focus more fully on your writing and Lividian passions. I’ve wondered when this day would come and I’m truly happy for you that it’s finally here. I have complete faith in both Mindy and Dan to continue to do what they can to keep things moving smoothly.

I’ve always been an optimist and a patient proponent, but without someone showing a strong public front and playing that active leadership role, I doubt CD will ever get reasonably caught up on its backlog of prepaid but unproduced books. Good luck to Cemetery Dance in filling the role you’re vacating. It will be a challenge, for sure.
    "...that Siren which called and sang and promised so much and gave, after all, so little." ~ Ray Bradbury

Demon of the Prim TCCBodhi is a splendid one to behold TCCBodhi is a splendid one to behold TCCBodhi is a splendid one to behold TCCBodhi is a splendid one to behold TCCBodhi is a splendid one to behold TCCBodhi is a splendid one to behold TCCBodhi is a splendid one to behold TCCBodhi's Avatar

Country
    Country Flag

Congratulations Brian. Break a leg on continued Patreon & Lividian successes.

Good luck to Dan, Mindy Brian & everyone else at CD. Brian leaves some big shoes to fill, but I'm sure you'll find someone great. All of a sudden I'm daydreaming of moving to the east coast to be the next whipping boy. It would almost be worth that to see the books coming together.
    WANTED
    US 1st Printings. I have THESE
    #92 IT Portfolio (or the #95 IT to swap for the #92 that I have)
    Any #95 SK-related Cemetery Dance Edition
    Any #7 PS Publishing Edition
    Sleeping Beauties: Signed Tour version.

Citizen of Gilead darkseer is a name known to all darkseer is a name known to all darkseer is a name known to all darkseer is a name known to all darkseer is a name known to all darkseer is a name known to all

My Mood
    Sleepy
    Country
    Country Flag

Is there a list of all of the late books to be published by CD. I was curios about those book 7 years and later and why they haven't been finished yet.
    I also wondered what happens when someone dies before a book is finished.

Rabid Billybumbler Cook has a reputation beyond repute Cook has a reputation beyond repute Cook has a reputation beyond repute Cook has a reputation beyond repute Cook has a reputation beyond repute Cook has a reputation beyond repute Cook has a reputation beyond repute Cook has a reputation beyond repute Cook has a reputation beyond repute Cook has a reputation beyond repute Cook has a reputation beyond repute Cook's Avatar

My Mood
    Busy
    Country
    Country Flag

Quote Originally Posted by darkseer View Post
    Is there a list of all of the late books to be published by CD. I was curios about those book 7 years and later and why they haven't been finished yet.
    Oh that's an easy answer
    The list is kept in a very dark alcove somewhere in the CD warehouse.. sort of like a blackhole portal.
    It only opens once bi-annually, and Brian had to be standing there at the exact moment it opened.
    Unfortunately Brian is leaving... so you're pretty much fucked on finding an accurate list of "CD books that might actually be published in your lifetime" lol

“The battle between good and evil is endlessly fascinating because we are participants every day.” - Stephen King

Rabid Billybumbler Joe315 has much to be proud of Joe315 has much to be proud of Joe315 has much to be proud of Joe315 has much to be proud of Joe315 has much to be proud of Joe315 has much to be proud of Joe315 has much to be proud of Joe315 has much to be proud of Joe315 has much to be proud of Joe315 has much to be proud of

Country
    Country Flag

This one is almost 10 years late. I have emails with Mindy from 2012 about the book. Used to have the subtitle “fresh voices in terror”. https://www.cemeterydance.com/shockl...in-terror.html

Last I remember some author hadn’t signed. That was the only update for years.

Servant of Gan jeffingoff has a reputation beyond repute jeffingoff has a reputation beyond repute jeffingoff has a reputation beyond repute jeffingoff has a reputation beyond repute jeffingoff has a reputation beyond repute jeffingoff has a reputation beyond repute jeffingoff has a reputation beyond repute jeffingoff has a reputation beyond repute jeffingoff has a reputation beyond repute jeffingoff has a reputation beyond repute jeffingoff has a reputation beyond repute

Country
    Country Flag

Quote Originally Posted by Cook View Post
    Oh that's an easy answer
    The list is kept in a very dark alcove somewhere in the CD warehouse.. sort of like a blackhole portal.
    It only opens once bi-annually, and Brian had to be standing there at the exact moment it opened.
    Unfortunately Brian is leaving... so you're pretty much fucked on finding an accurate list of "CD books that might actually be published in your lifetime" lol
    Your post confirms my guess that this thread is about to get even more brutal now that BJF has shifted to part-time consultant . . .

Sent from my iPhone using Tapatalk

"I'm working on my sense of humor" Br!an seldom gets put on hold Br!an seldom gets put on hold Br!an seldom gets put on hold Br!an seldom gets put on hold Br!an seldom gets put on hold Br!an seldom gets put on hold Br!an seldom gets put on hold Br!an seldom gets put on hold Br!an seldom gets put on hold Br!an seldom gets put on hold Br!an seldom gets put on hold Br!an's Avatar

“No matter how cynical you get, it is impossible to keep up” -Lily Tomlin
    Country
    Country Flag

Here's mine over five years old...

11/11/2013 Turn Down the Lights artist edition
    12/08/2013 Book Club 2014 - Stephen King Limited - Waiting by Rick Hautala
    05/27/2015 We're All in this Together (Limited Edition) lettered
    05/31/2015 We're All in This Together (Limited Edition) limited
    07/13/2015 The Best of Shivers S/L
    10/21/2015 Sharp Objects by Gillian Flynn S/L
    12/21/2015 The Best of Shivers S/L
    04/26/2016 Dark Screams: The Signed Limited Edition Hardcover!
    05/02/2016 In Sunlight or In Shadow (Special Edition)
    08/04/2016 Dark Debts (Cemetery Dance Gold Seal #1)

Turn Down the Lights edited by Richard Chizmar -- Signed Special Edition:
    Everything is now ready, and this book will be sent to the printer as soon as possible.

Waiting by Rick Hautala (Cemetery Dance Book Club #4):
    The artwork is in progress, the signature sheets have been signed, and the book is completely proofread.

We're All In This Together by Owen King:
    This title is now completely ready for the printer.

The Best of Shivers edited by Richard Chizmar:
    Proofreading has been completed for this title, and there is now only one more author who needs to sign the signature sheets and then this one will be ready for the printer. This author has had the signature sheets for close to two years now. We're encouraging him to just return them, signed or unsigned. We will post an update when they are returned.

Sharp Objects by Gillian Flynn:
    The book is in production, the signature sheets have been signed, and the book has started the final round of proofreading.

Dark Screams edited by Richard Chizmar and Brian James Freeman:
    This book is now ready for the printer.

In Sunlight and in Shadow edited by Lawrence Block:
    We're very pleased to report the signature sheets have been signed, and this book is now ready for the printer.

Dark Debts by Karen Hall:
    Work has started on this title, but we are still waiting on the introduction from Stephen King, so we're unable to estimate the publication date at this time. We will post an update as soon as we know more. You can now see the final cover artwork on the product page.
    "One day you're going to figure out that everything they taught you was a lie."

Citizen of Gilead darkseer is a name known to all darkseer is a name known to all darkseer is a name known to all darkseer is a name known to all darkseer is a name known to all darkseer is a name known to all

My Mood
    Sleepy
    Country
    Country Flag

Quote Originally Posted by Joe315 View Post
    This one is almost 10 years late. I have emails with Mindy from 2012 about the book. Used to have the subtitle “fresh voices in terror”. https://www.cemeterydance.com/shockl...in-terror.html

Last I remember some author hadn’t signed. That was the only update for years.
    It appears that the trade hardcover is finished and ready for the printers.

My Mood
    Sleepy
    Country
    Country Flag

So are all late books listed on the product update list ?

Gunslinger herbertwest has a reputation beyond repute herbertwest has a reputation beyond repute herbertwest has a reputation beyond repute herbertwest has a reputation beyond repute herbertwest has a reputation beyond repute herbertwest has a reputation beyond repute herbertwest has a reputation beyond repute herbertwest has a reputation beyond repute herbertwest has a reputation beyond repute herbertwest has a reputation beyond repute herbertwest has a reputation beyond repute herbertwest's Avatar

Country
    Country Flag

Btw, the "Production update" page, have been updated on january 10th :

General update: As you've probably heard, supply chain problems are affecting every aspect of book production right now.

Paper and certain binding materials are taking much longer than normal at the mill, if they're even being produced. Printers are overwhelmed with jobs and the jobs are moving slower than ever.
    Our main printer is now scheduling into May and June, and one of our other printers is currently booking hardcover delivery dates into NOVEMBER.

We're still sending books to the printers, but the printing stage is going to take much, much longer than normal for a while. Slipcases and traycase are also seeing delays. We thank you in advance for your patience!
    ------------------------------------------------
    CLUB STEPHEN KING (french website about STEPHEN KING, since 1992) : on : Facebook | Twitter | Instagram

Citizen of Gilead Alec has much to be proud of Alec has much to be proud of Alec has much to be proud of Alec has much to be proud of Alec has much to be proud of Alec has much to be proud of Alec has much to be proud of Alec has much to be proud of Alec has much to be proud of Alec has much to be proud of

“Much longer than normal”.
    Then there is “Much, much longer than normal”.
    Heaven help us if we obtain one more “Much”.

Gunslinger herbertwest has a reputation beyond repute herbertwest has a reputation beyond repute herbertwest has a reputation beyond repute herbertwest has a reputation beyond repute herbertwest has a reputation beyond repute herbertwest has a reputation beyond repute herbertwest has a reputation beyond repute herbertwest has a reputation beyond repute herbertwest has a reputation beyond repute herbertwest has a reputation beyond repute herbertwest has a reputation beyond repute herbertwest's Avatar

Country
    Country Flag

There are 250 "Gwendy's Final Task" preview chapbooks sent to indie bookstores
    > https://twitter.com/richardchizmar/s...941803013?s=11
    CLUB STEPHEN KING (french website about STEPHEN KING, since 1992) : on : Facebook | Twitter | Instagram

Big Coffin Hunter Ari_Racing has a reputation beyond repute Ari_Racing has a reputation beyond repute Ari_Racing has a reputation beyond repute Ari_Racing has a reputation beyond repute Ari_Racing has a reputation beyond repute Ari_Racing has a reputation beyond repute Ari_Racing has a reputation beyond repute Ari_Racing has a reputation beyond repute Ari_Racing has a reputation beyond repute Ari_Racing has a reputation beyond repute Ari_Racing has a reputation beyond repute Ari_Racing's Avatar

My Mood
    Cheerful
    Country
    Country Flag

I need one. 😁
    Wanted list:
    Ubris

Rabid Billybumbler amd013 has a reputation beyond repute amd013 has a reputation beyond repute amd013 has a reputation beyond repute amd013 has a reputation beyond repute amd013 has a reputation beyond repute amd013 has a reputation beyond repute amd013 has a reputation beyond repute amd013 has a reputation beyond repute amd013 has a reputation beyond repute amd013 has a reputation beyond repute amd013 has a reputation beyond repute amd013's Avatar

My Mood
    Fine
    Country
    Country Flag

Hi Dan,

Have you received Cujo from PS yet? Any update on when they will ship?
    Wanted:

'Salem's Lot Portfolio #606

Fairy Tale UK S/L

Weedeater Hunchback Jack people like to rub elbows with me Hunchback Jack people like to rub elbows with me Hunchback Jack people like to rub elbows with me Hunchback Jack people like to rub elbows with me Hunchback Jack people like to rub elbows with me Hunchback Jack people like to rub elbows with me Hunchback Jack people like to rub elbows with me Hunchback Jack people like to rub elbows with me Hunchback Jack people like to rub elbows with me Hunchback Jack people like to rub elbows with me Hunchback Jack people like to rub elbows with me Hunchback Jack's Avatar

Dan, have you received your lettered copies of The Complete Short Works of Peter Straub?

If so, do you have a timeframe yet for when they’d ship out?

HBJ
    “If you don't know what you want," the doorman said, "you end up with a lot you don't.”
    ― Chuck Palahniuk, Fight Club

Looking for SubPress Lettered::
    Angel's Game and Prisoner of Heaven (Zafon)
    Ilium (Simmons)

Servant of Gan DanHocker is a splendid one to behold DanHocker is a splendid one to behold DanHocker is a splendid one to behold DanHocker is a splendid one to behold DanHocker is a splendid one to behold DanHocker is a splendid one to behold DanHocker is a splendid one to behold DanHocker is a splendid one to behold

Quote Originally Posted by amd013 View Post
    Hi Dan,

Have you received Cujo from PS yet? Any update on when they will ship?
    Not yet. Last I heard from PS they were getting ready to ship them out to us. Not sure on how long the transit times are.

Servant of Gan DanHocker is a splendid one to behold DanHocker is a splendid one to behold DanHocker is a splendid one to behold DanHocker is a splendid one to behold DanHocker is a splendid one to behold DanHocker is a splendid one to behold DanHocker is a splendid one to behold DanHocker is a splendid one to behold

Quote Originally Posted by Hunchback Jack View Post
    Dan, have you received your lettered copies of The Complete Short Works of Peter Straub?

If so, do you have a timeframe yet for when they’d ship out?

HBJ
    I have not seen them yet.

As an aside, sorry if my responses are a bit slow right now. I'm currently covering a bunch of Brian's old work as well as my normal work, and it's just an extremely busy time for me with the release of Gwendy's Final Task happening shortly. If I don't reply in a timely manner and it's something pressing please email me.

President-Matt Fisher Fan Club Roseannebarr has a reputation beyond repute Roseannebarr has a reputation beyond repute Roseannebarr has a reputation beyond repute Roseannebarr has a reputation beyond repute Roseannebarr has a reputation beyond repute Roseannebarr has a reputation beyond repute Roseannebarr has a reputation beyond repute Roseannebarr has a reputation beyond repute Roseannebarr has a reputation beyond repute Roseannebarr has a reputation beyond repute Roseannebarr has a reputation beyond repute

My Mood
    Asleep

Quote Originally Posted by DanHocker View Post
    As an aside, sorry if my responses are a bit slow right now. I'm currently covering a bunch of Brian's old work as well as my normal work, and it's just an extremely busy time for me with the release of Gwendy's Final Task happening shortly. If I don't reply in a timely manner and it's something pressing please email me.
    Dan,

Work on Fright or Flight Lettered, Gwendys Final Task Lettered. and that the other King book first. Then ship the trades, then .....

Citizen of Gilead ajw2910 is a glorious beacon of light ajw2910 is a glorious beacon of light ajw2910 is a glorious beacon of light ajw2910 is a glorious beacon of light ajw2910 is a glorious beacon of light

Country
    Country Flag

I received an email for the shipping of GFT, but any idea when magic feather will be shipping? I’d like to read these in order…..
    WANTED:
    Any DT S/L’s #181

Quote Originally Posted by ajw2910 View Post
    I received an email for the shipping of GFT, but any idea when magic feather will be shipping? I’d like to read these in order…..
    Shoot me an email. I'll take a look at your account.

Citizen of Gilead GenericEric is a name known to all GenericEric is a name known to all GenericEric is a name known to all GenericEric is a name known to all GenericEric is a name known to all GenericEric is a name known to all GenericEric's Avatar

My Mood
    Mellow
    Country
    Country Flag

Any release info on the slipcased trilogy of the Gwendy series?
    It was hell's season, and the air smelled of burning children

Country
    Country Flag

Hopefully the money from "Gwendy's Final Task" will help finance and boostrap long awaited projects

(Alhough I don't know how distribution works in the USA : would CD get money upfront with distribution, or after 90 days, 6 months regarding bookstores orders?)

Breaker Garrell has a reputation beyond repute Garrell has a reputation beyond repute Garrell has a reputation beyond repute Garrell has a reputation beyond repute Garrell has a reputation beyond repute Garrell has a reputation beyond repute Garrell has a reputation beyond repute Garrell has a reputation beyond repute Garrell has a reputation beyond repute Garrell has a reputation beyond repute Garrell has a reputation beyond repute Garrell's Avatar

My Mood
    Cool
    Country
    Country Flag

I would like to get GMF slipcased edition sent to us at some point
    Wish List:
    Any of the following flatsigned or inscribed-
    It, Shining, Salem’s Lot, Mr. Mercedes, The Stand
    Brother ARC, Seed ARC

+ Reply to Thread
Page 856 of 890 FirstFirst ... 356 756 806 846 854 855 856 857 858 866 ... LastLast