Donate To Keep The Site Ad Free
+ Reply to Thread
Page 401 of 891 FirstFirst ... 301 351 391 399 400 401 402 403 411 451 501 ... LastLast
Results 10,001 to 10,025 of 22251

Thread: Cemetery Dance discussion thread

Vagrant Dead frik is a splendid one to behold frik is a splendid one to behold frik is a splendid one to behold frik is a splendid one to behold frik is a splendid one to behold frik is a splendid one to behold frik is a splendid one to behold frik's Avatar

Country
    Country Flag

Quote Originally Posted by DanHocker View Post
    Quote Originally Posted by frik View Post
    My remarqued edition was shipped a couple of days ago!

sk
    Are you sure about that? I haven't actually processed the remarqued editions into inventory yet, so none of those orders should have been filled. We've been holding those for last just to minimize the chances of accidentally sending someone the wrong book.
    You're absolutely right, Dan.
    My order was not for the remarqued Artists edition, but for the gift!
    My mistake!

sk

Clown on the Bus Dano has a spectacular aura about Dano has a spectacular aura about Dano's Avatar

My Mood
    Happy
    Country
    Country Flag

FYI, got my shipping notice for the Artist edition!

Dan

Let the Right One In CyberGhostface has much to be proud of CyberGhostface has much to be proud of CyberGhostface has much to be proud of CyberGhostface has much to be proud of CyberGhostface has much to be proud of CyberGhostface has much to be proud of CyberGhostface has much to be proud of CyberGhostface has much to be proud of CyberGhostface has much to be proud of CyberGhostface's Avatar

Country
    Country Flag

Will 'The Stand' include the original black and white illustrations by Wrightson?
    A hound will die for you, but never lie to you. And he'll look you straight in the face.

My Collection

Quote Originally Posted by CyberGhostface View Post
    Will 'The Stand' include the original black and white illustrations by Wrightson?
    No, it will not. Thanks for asking!

Brian
    Founder and publisher of Lividian Publications. My other website is BrianJamesFreeman.com. Please always feel free to email me or send me a PM if you have any questions about either!

World Leader Pretend Scoogs is a splendid one to behold Scoogs is a splendid one to behold Scoogs is a splendid one to behold Scoogs is a splendid one to behold Scoogs is a splendid one to behold Scoogs is a splendid one to behold Scoogs's Avatar

My Mood
    Fine
    Country
    Country Flag

I received both my shipping notice and my copy of Carrie today.
    Mark Twain

Two Gunslingers Lookwhoitis has much to be proud of Lookwhoitis has much to be proud of Lookwhoitis has much to be proud of Lookwhoitis has much to be proud of Lookwhoitis has much to be proud of Lookwhoitis has much to be proud of Lookwhoitis has much to be proud of Lookwhoitis has much to be proud of Lookwhoitis has much to be proud of Lookwhoitis has much to be proud of Lookwhoitis's Avatar

My Mood
    Psychedelic
    Country
    Country Flag

got my shipping notice as well.

I was in line for #19. I dont think I got it.

It is amazing how much that wrecked my day, lol

still looking forward to the book, though
    Wanted
    CD Carrie Portfolio 719
    Dark Tower S/N LE's 171 or 203
    ANY Stephen King S/N LE #171 or 719

A Storm of Swords #218 or 346
    Ancillary Justice #455
    American Gods (+ SC Reader copy) #624

Michael Whelan original art
    DT VII: Michael Whelan Remarque

Demon of the Prim skyofcrack is a jewel in the rough skyofcrack is a jewel in the rough skyofcrack is a jewel in the rough skyofcrack is a jewel in the rough skyofcrack's Avatar

My Mood
    Tired
    Country
    Country Flag

Quote Originally Posted by Brian James Freeman View Post

Brian
    Since the Wrightson art was part of the expanded Doubleday version from 1990, does this now mean we are getting the original trimmed Doubleday version from 1978?

Quote Originally Posted by skyofcrack View Post

Brian
    Since the Wrightson art was part of the expanded Doubleday version from 1990, does this now mean we are getting the original trimmed Doubleday version from 1978?
    Naw, it just means that Bernie's artwork won't be part of this edition.

Brian
    Founder and publisher of Lividian Publications. My other website is BrianJamesFreeman.com. Please always feel free to email me or send me a PM if you have any questions about either!

Demon of the Prim skyofcrack is a jewel in the rough skyofcrack is a jewel in the rough skyofcrack is a jewel in the rough skyofcrack is a jewel in the rough skyofcrack's Avatar

My Mood
    Tired
    Country
    Country Flag

Brian

Brian
    Man, those books will be huge. Shipping will be a nightmare.

Great Old One zelig seldom gets put on hold zelig seldom gets put on hold zelig seldom gets put on hold zelig seldom gets put on hold zelig seldom gets put on hold zelig seldom gets put on hold zelig seldom gets put on hold zelig seldom gets put on hold zelig seldom gets put on hold zelig seldom gets put on hold zelig seldom gets put on hold zelig's Avatar

My Mood
    Inspired
    Country
    Country Flag

I'm imagining something along the size of the IT edition. It's exciting, but we're a ways off from seeing The Stand... I'm eagerly anticipating the 'Salem's Lot editions.

Live it. webstar1000 is loved more than Jesus webstar1000 is loved more than Jesus webstar1000 is loved more than Jesus webstar1000 is loved more than Jesus webstar1000 is loved more than Jesus webstar1000 is loved more than Jesus webstar1000 is loved more than Jesus webstar1000 is loved more than Jesus webstar1000 is loved more than Jesus webstar1000 is loved more than Jesus webstar1000 is loved more than Jesus webstar1000's Avatar

Country
    Country Flag

Brian

Brian
    Man, those books will be huge. Shipping will be a nightmare.
    I imagine by the time the Stand is done and ready to be bought... the cost will be MUCH more than what we paid for Carrie.
    HELP ME FIND
    Insomnia #459
    ANY S/L #459

Demon of the Prim killjoy72 is a jewel in the rough killjoy72 is a jewel in the rough killjoy72 is a jewel in the rough killjoy72's Avatar

Country
    Country Flag

Yeah, those art samples for 'Salems' look amazing! Probably some of the best art I've seen for an illustrated edition in a while.

My Mood
    Tired
    Country
    Country Flag

Quote Originally Posted by killjoy72 View Post
    Yeah, those art samples for 'Salems' look amazing! Probably some of the best art I've seen for an illustrated edition in a while.
    Yes. Love the art samples. The font for the title on the cover is okay but I love the main image.

Vagrant Dead frik is a splendid one to behold frik is a splendid one to behold frik is a splendid one to behold frik is a splendid one to behold frik is a splendid one to behold frik is a splendid one to behold frik is a splendid one to behold frik's Avatar

Country
    Country Flag

Brian, regarding the remarqued AEs (Salem's Lot) - will they be illustrated by Glenn C. as well, or will someone else take over? I do hope each edition will feature its own (remarque) artist.

sk

Live it. webstar1000 is loved more than Jesus webstar1000 is loved more than Jesus webstar1000 is loved more than Jesus webstar1000 is loved more than Jesus webstar1000 is loved more than Jesus webstar1000 is loved more than Jesus webstar1000 is loved more than Jesus webstar1000 is loved more than Jesus webstar1000 is loved more than Jesus webstar1000 is loved more than Jesus webstar1000 is loved more than Jesus webstar1000's Avatar

Country
    Country Flag

Brian, regarding the remarqued AEs (Salem's Lot) - will they be illustrated by Glenn C. as well, or will someone else take over? I do hope each edition will feature its own (remarque) artist.

sk
    You mean the remarques offered are not by the artist that did the book?
    HELP ME FIND
    Insomnia #459
    ANY S/L #459

Country
    Country Flag

Well.....I believe I read somewhere that Glenn C. was the artist chosen to remarque each edition. But I could be totally wrong - hope I am.

sk

Country
    Country Flag

Well.....I believe I read somewhere that Glenn C. was the artist chosen to remarque each edition. But I could be totally wrong - hope I am.

sk
    Yeah, that would make it a pass for me too. It will make it easy for me to decide if I was going to or not with each one...
    HELP ME FIND
    Insomnia #459
    ANY S/L #459

Gunslinger Tommy seldom gets put on hold Tommy seldom gets put on hold Tommy seldom gets put on hold Tommy seldom gets put on hold Tommy seldom gets put on hold Tommy seldom gets put on hold Tommy seldom gets put on hold Tommy seldom gets put on hold Tommy seldom gets put on hold Tommy seldom gets put on hold Tommy seldom gets put on hold Tommy's Avatar

Glenn is doing the signature sheet and limitation sheets for all the editions

Country
    Country Flag

This series would be something else if each AE was remarqued by the original artist. The more I think about it, the more I feel I must have been wrong thinking (reading??) Glenn Chadbourne would be the sole remarque artist. Now I do like Glenn's art very much - I own much of his work, including the lettered Secretary of Dreams editions, but from what we've seen of the artist chosen to illustrate Salem's Lot (forgot his name), there's just no way he cannot be chosen to do the remarries.

Can he?

sk

Country
    Country Flag

Quote Originally Posted by Tommy View Post
    Glenn is doing the signature sheet and limitation sheets for all the editions
    I knew that. I'm ok with that. I was thinking maybe the artist doing the book itself would be the remarque artist though..
    HELP ME FIND
    Insomnia #459
    ANY S/L #459

Brian, regarding the remarqued AEs (Salem's Lot) - will they be illustrated by Glenn C. as well, or will someone else take over? I do hope each edition will feature its own (remarque) artist.sk
    Glenn will be available to remarque all of the books since he's doing the Limitation sheets. Whether or not the other artists are available will depend on their schedules and willingness to participate. We'll certainly ask each one if they're interested, though!

Brian

Country
    Country Flag

Brian, regarding the remarqued AEs (Salem's Lot) - will they be illustrated by Glenn C. as well, or will someone else take over? I do hope each edition will feature its own (remarque) artist.sk
    Glenn will be available to remarque all of the books since he's doing the Limitation sheets. Whether or not the other artists are available will depend on their schedules and willingness to participate. We'll certainly ask each one if they're interested, though!

Brian
    Mint. I would love to have them do our books! Cool to hear Brian!
    HELP ME FIND
    Insomnia #459
    ANY S/L #459

Country
    Country Flag

Thanks, Brian.
    I do hope the other artists can be found willing to participate, as I'm not really sure I want all of my AEs remarqued by the same artist.
    I guess we'll find out soon enough, when Salem's Lot will finally be announced.

sk

Gunslinger Tommy seldom gets put on hold Tommy seldom gets put on hold Tommy seldom gets put on hold Tommy seldom gets put on hold Tommy seldom gets put on hold Tommy seldom gets put on hold Tommy seldom gets put on hold Tommy seldom gets put on hold Tommy seldom gets put on hold Tommy seldom gets put on hold Tommy seldom gets put on hold Tommy's Avatar

The Remarques Glenn has done are tipped into the book right Brian? If the other artists are on board for Remarques would theirs be tipped in as well or would the books need to be shipped back and forth for them?

+ Reply to Thread
Page 401 of 891 FirstFirst ... 301 351 391 399 400 401 402 403 411 451 501 ... LastLast