Donate To Keep The Site Ad Free
+ Reply to Thread
Page 855 of 890 FirstFirst ... 355 755 805 845 853 854 855 856 857 865 ... LastLast
Results 21,351 to 21,375 of 22242

Thread: Cemetery Dance discussion thread

Guardian of the Beam cit74 has much to be proud of cit74 has much to be proud of cit74 has much to be proud of cit74 has much to be proud of cit74 has much to be proud of cit74 has much to be proud of cit74 has much to be proud of cit74 has much to be proud of cit74 has much to be proud of cit74 has much to be proud of cit74's Avatar

Country
    Country Flag

Quote Originally Posted by playdohman View Post
    If this new lettered is supposedly to be in hand by end of this year, does that mean the other King lettereds, Flight or Fright (Mar 2018) Gwendy's Final Task (Apr 2021) and Night Shift (last update Dec 21), will be in hand as well, before this new one? These three are just scratching the surface of the huge prepaid backlog.
    wait...what about the books that I have had on order for over 5, 6, 7+ years??? I am sorry - I am tired of this crap - they just need to get the backlog completed and out the door
    Wanted:
    Gunslinger s/l #344
    Drawing of The Three s/l #344

“A good hockey player plays where the puck is. A great hockey player plays where the puck is going to be.” Wayne Gretzky

Servant of Gan shaq is a splendid one to behold shaq is a splendid one to behold shaq is a splendid one to behold shaq is a splendid one to behold shaq is a splendid one to behold shaq is a splendid one to behold shaq is a splendid one to behold shaq's Avatar

Country
    Country Flag

Quote Originally Posted by Brian James Freeman View Post
    Brian, How long after the Gwendy's Final Task Feb 15th trade release date do you expect the limited editions to be completed and released?
    I couldn't hazard a guess on that yet, unfortunately. The printing industry is such a mess. I wish I could give you a date, but I'd rather not guess and set wrong expectations.

Best,
    Brian
    Can I ask a question about this?

Have I missed any formal announcements for this?

Also, any forthcoming information, ie pics, descriptions?

Only info I have heard is other collector say they have heard cool things about it, without any specifics mentioned.
    Nobody likes a clown at midnight

Gunslinger Apprentice playdohman has a spectacular aura about playdohman has a spectacular aura about playdohman has a spectacular aura about playdohman's Avatar

Country
    Country Flag

Quote Originally Posted by shaq View Post
    Brian, How long after the Gwendy's Final Task Feb 15th trade release date do you expect the limited editions to be completed and released?
    I couldn't hazard a guess on that yet, unfortunately. The printing industry is such a mess. I wish I could give you a date, but I'd rather not guess and set wrong expectations.

Best,
    Brian
    Can I ask a question about this?

Have I missed any formal announcements for this?

Also, any forthcoming information, ie pics, descriptions?

Only info I have heard is other collector say they have heard cool things about it, without any specifics mentioned.
    In April there was an email for prior limited buyers and CDCC members for the lettered & numbered. As far as I know nothing since for these editions. No public announcements and no updates for those who paid in April.

Gunslinger Apprentice Tony Two-Cent has a spectacular aura about Tony Two-Cent has a spectacular aura about Tony Two-Cent has a spectacular aura about Tony Two-Cent's Avatar

Huge congrats, Brian J. Freeman! I think we are all excited for you, and we look forward to your future projects at Lividian Publications! I will continue to support everything you do.

Servant of Gan jeffingoff has a reputation beyond repute jeffingoff has a reputation beyond repute jeffingoff has a reputation beyond repute jeffingoff has a reputation beyond repute jeffingoff has a reputation beyond repute jeffingoff has a reputation beyond repute jeffingoff has a reputation beyond repute jeffingoff has a reputation beyond repute jeffingoff has a reputation beyond repute jeffingoff has a reputation beyond repute jeffingoff has a reputation beyond repute

Country
    Country Flag

Quote Originally Posted by Tony Two-Cent View Post
    Huge congrats, Brian J. Freeman! I think we are all excited for you, and we look forward to your future projects at Lividian Publications! I will continue to support everything you do.

Whoa!! Congrats Brian!!! I thought this day might be coming and I wish you nothing but success!

Sent from my iPhone using Tapatalk

Live it. webstar1000 is loved more than Jesus webstar1000 is loved more than Jesus webstar1000 is loved more than Jesus webstar1000 is loved more than Jesus webstar1000 is loved more than Jesus webstar1000 is loved more than Jesus webstar1000 is loved more than Jesus webstar1000 is loved more than Jesus webstar1000 is loved more than Jesus webstar1000 is loved more than Jesus webstar1000 is loved more than Jesus webstar1000's Avatar

Country
    Country Flag

WOW. Congrats to Brian and all the best moving forward!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!
    HELP ME FIND
    Insomnia #459
    ANY S/L #459

Gunslinger herbertwest has a reputation beyond repute herbertwest has a reputation beyond repute herbertwest has a reputation beyond repute herbertwest has a reputation beyond repute herbertwest has a reputation beyond repute herbertwest has a reputation beyond repute herbertwest has a reputation beyond repute herbertwest has a reputation beyond repute herbertwest has a reputation beyond repute herbertwest has a reputation beyond repute herbertwest has a reputation beyond repute herbertwest's Avatar

Country
    Country Flag

That's awesome, congrats Brian !
    ------------------------------------------------
    CLUB STEPHEN KING (french website about STEPHEN KING, since 1992) : on : Facebook | Twitter | Instagram
    ------------------------------------------------

Thanks, guys! I'll still be hanging around the other threads that I lurk in. Lots of very cool stuff in the works. The future lies ahead.

Brian
    Founder and publisher of Lividian Publications. My other website is BrianJamesFreeman.com. Please always feel free to email me or send me a PM if you have any questions about either!

Owner Randall Flagg is loved more than Jesus Randall Flagg is loved more than Jesus Randall Flagg is loved more than Jesus Randall Flagg is loved more than Jesus Randall Flagg is loved more than Jesus Randall Flagg is loved more than Jesus Randall Flagg is loved more than Jesus Randall Flagg is loved more than Jesus Randall Flagg is loved more than Jesus Randall Flagg is loved more than Jesus Randall Flagg is loved more than Jesus Randall Flagg's Avatar

North of "The Claw" & Patrick, East of Chad, RIP Bill Bender
    My Mood
    Pensive
    Country
    Country Flag

Hate to see you go. But love to see you grow. I can't imagine who can fill your shoes.

Big Coffin Hunter Ari_Racing has a reputation beyond repute Ari_Racing has a reputation beyond repute Ari_Racing has a reputation beyond repute Ari_Racing has a reputation beyond repute Ari_Racing has a reputation beyond repute Ari_Racing has a reputation beyond repute Ari_Racing has a reputation beyond repute Ari_Racing has a reputation beyond repute Ari_Racing has a reputation beyond repute Ari_Racing has a reputation beyond repute Ari_Racing has a reputation beyond repute Ari_Racing's Avatar

My Mood
    Cheerful
    Country
    Country Flag

I remember when you sent the news that you were joining CD! 2002? 2003? Congrats, Brian! Really happy for you!
    Wanted list:
    Ubris

Live it. webstar1000 is loved more than Jesus webstar1000 is loved more than Jesus webstar1000 is loved more than Jesus webstar1000 is loved more than Jesus webstar1000 is loved more than Jesus webstar1000 is loved more than Jesus webstar1000 is loved more than Jesus webstar1000 is loved more than Jesus webstar1000 is loved more than Jesus webstar1000 is loved more than Jesus webstar1000 is loved more than Jesus webstar1000's Avatar

Country
    Country Flag

Quote Originally Posted by Randall Flagg View Post
    Hate to see you go. But love to see you grow. I can't imagine who can fill your shoes.
    it will NOT be easy to do. I can promise ya that...
    HELP ME FIND
    Insomnia #459
    ANY S/L #459

Gunslinger Apprentice Splync is a name known to all Splync is a name known to all Splync is a name known to all Splync is a name known to all Splync is a name known to all Splync is a name known to all

Country
    Country Flag

Congrats Brian!!

Gunslinger Apprentice MLG is a jewel in the rough MLG is a jewel in the rough MLG is a jewel in the rough MLG is a jewel in the rough MLG's Avatar

What are we congratulating Brian on?

Gunslinger Apprentice Splync is a name known to all Splync is a name known to all Splync is a name known to all Splync is a name known to all Splync is a name known to all Splync is a name known to all

Country
    Country Flag

Quote Originally Posted by MLG View Post
    What are we congratulating Brian on?
    Thanks to Lividian, his writing, his Patreon, his OnlyFans, and selling pictures of his feet, he is stepping away from his full-time gig at Cemetery Dance and focusing on his writing career full-time. He will still be a part-time consultant.

Weedeater Hunchback Jack people like to rub elbows with me Hunchback Jack people like to rub elbows with me Hunchback Jack people like to rub elbows with me Hunchback Jack people like to rub elbows with me Hunchback Jack people like to rub elbows with me Hunchback Jack people like to rub elbows with me Hunchback Jack people like to rub elbows with me Hunchback Jack people like to rub elbows with me Hunchback Jack people like to rub elbows with me Hunchback Jack people like to rub elbows with me Hunchback Jack people like to rub elbows with me Hunchback Jack's Avatar

Congratulations, Brian! What great reasons for a change!
    “If you don't know what you want," the doorman said, "you end up with a lot you don't.”
    ― Chuck Palahniuk, Fight Club

Looking for SubPress Lettered::
    Angel's Game and Prisoner of Heaven (Zafon)
    Ilium (Simmons)

Goldmember Brian861 seldom gets put on hold Brian861 seldom gets put on hold Brian861 seldom gets put on hold Brian861 seldom gets put on hold Brian861 seldom gets put on hold Brian861 seldom gets put on hold Brian861 seldom gets put on hold Brian861 seldom gets put on hold Brian861 seldom gets put on hold Brian861 seldom gets put on hold Brian861 seldom gets put on hold Brian861's Avatar

Country
    Country Flag

Huge, huge congrats, Brian! Looking forward to continuing on this journey with you.
    You don't know my kind.....You don't my mind.....Dark necessities are part of my design.....

Citizen of Gilead surly is a jewel in the rough surly is a jewel in the rough surly is a jewel in the rough surly is a jewel in the rough surly's Avatar

Country
    Country Flag

wow, that's huge! I'm not sure which I feel more, happy or sad. can it be both?
    congratulations.
    "When I have a little money, I buy books; and if I have any left, I buy food and clothes."
    Desiderius Erasmus Roterodamus

Citizen of Gilead ajw2910 is a glorious beacon of light ajw2910 is a glorious beacon of light ajw2910 is a glorious beacon of light ajw2910 is a glorious beacon of light ajw2910 is a glorious beacon of light

Country
    Country Flag

Congrats Brian!! Good luck in your future endeavors.

Mindys inbox is going to be filling up even more than usual from here on out!!
    WANTED:
    Any DT S/L’s #181

Gunslinger Apprentice MLG is a jewel in the rough MLG is a jewel in the rough MLG is a jewel in the rough MLG is a jewel in the rough MLG's Avatar

Well, that is sad news for CD but great news for Brian! Congratulations! I love what you have done with your Patreon and Lividian so far and am excited for the future and look forward to more new writing.

Quote Originally Posted by Ari_Racing View Post
    I remember when you sent the news that you were joining CD! 2002? 2003? Congrats, Brian! Really happy for you!
    Accepted the job offer in May of 2002 as I was graduating college and started in August of that year. Sometimes, it's very difficult to believe it was almost 20 years ago, and sometimes it is very, very easy!
    Founder and publisher of Lividian Publications. My other website is BrianJamesFreeman.com. Please always feel free to email me or send me a PM if you have any questions about either!

Thanks again, guys. I really do appreciate your support. I hope I'll see all you over in the Lividian thread.

https://www.thedarktower.org/palaver...ations./page44

Thanks again!

Rabid Billybumbler Joe315 has much to be proud of Joe315 has much to be proud of Joe315 has much to be proud of Joe315 has much to be proud of Joe315 has much to be proud of Joe315 has much to be proud of Joe315 has much to be proud of Joe315 has much to be proud of Joe315 has much to be proud of Joe315 has much to be proud of

Country
    Country Flag

Congrats Brian! Who are we going to yell at now?

Quote Originally Posted by Joe315 View Post
    How do I tag Dan?

Vagrant Dead frik is a splendid one to behold frik is a splendid one to behold frik is a splendid one to behold frik is a splendid one to behold frik is a splendid one to behold frik is a splendid one to behold frik is a splendid one to behold frik's Avatar

Country
    Country Flag

Congratulations, Brian: VERY happy for you.
    Wishing you all the best with whatever lies ahead for you!
    Hope to be sharing your journey as well.

sk

Servant of Gan DanHocker is a splendid one to behold DanHocker is a splendid one to behold DanHocker is a splendid one to behold DanHocker is a splendid one to behold DanHocker is a splendid one to behold DanHocker is a splendid one to behold DanHocker is a splendid one to behold DanHocker is a splendid one to behold

Quote Originally Posted by Joe315 View Post
    How do I tag Dan?
    Yes I'm still here. Though as always I can best answer concerns and questions via email. The forums no longer give me notifications for some reason, and let's be honest I can't look up anyone's account via that dt.org username... lol

+ Reply to Thread
Page 855 of 890 FirstFirst ... 355 755 805 845 853 854 855 856 857 865 ... LastLast