Donate To Keep The Site Ad Free
+ Reply to Thread
Page 213 of 890 FirstFirst ... 113 163 203 211 212 213 214 215 223 263 313 713 ... LastLast
Results 5,301 to 5,325 of 22245

Thread: Cemetery Dance discussion thread

Oz the Gweat and Tewwible mae seldom gets put on hold mae seldom gets put on hold mae seldom gets put on hold mae seldom gets put on hold mae seldom gets put on hold mae seldom gets put on hold mae seldom gets put on hold mae seldom gets put on hold mae seldom gets put on hold mae seldom gets put on hold mae seldom gets put on hold mae's Avatar

Country
    Country Flag

To me the covers have a very amateurish feel, with the font choices and the art style. Looks like a fan publication whipped up in Photoshop in 15 minutes.

Did you guess it was me? becca69 people like to rub elbows with me becca69 people like to rub elbows with me becca69 people like to rub elbows with me becca69 people like to rub elbows with me becca69 people like to rub elbows with me becca69 people like to rub elbows with me becca69 people like to rub elbows with me becca69 people like to rub elbows with me becca69 people like to rub elbows with me becca69 people like to rub elbows with me becca69 people like to rub elbows with me becca69's Avatar

The First Level of Hell - It's got a great view!
    Country
    Country Flag

Quote Originally Posted by Tony View Post
    Quote Originally Posted by jhanic View Post
    Quote Originally Posted by rhinotough View Post
    Super Easy. No Problems. Other publishers should take lessons from CD.
    I was just thinking the same thing, after the "disaster" with Subterranean Press' announcement of The Shining. Congratulations, CD!

John
    To be fair, CD has handled this preorder much differently by alerting Collector's Club members about it first, then all the members here, and they still haven't made the public announcement, so it's not like everyone in the world knew the preorder was coming at 10am ET today and pounded the site all at the same time.
    Well it is posted on the Stephen King website and on Facebook
    Wanted: Human skin edition of The Book of the Dead. Will accept PC copy.

Honky Mahfah biomieg has a brilliant future biomieg has a brilliant future biomieg has a brilliant future biomieg has a brilliant future biomieg has a brilliant future biomieg has a brilliant future biomieg has a brilliant future biomieg has a brilliant future biomieg has a brilliant future biomieg has a brilliant future biomieg has a brilliant future

Country
    Country Flag

Quote Originally Posted by killbourne View Post
    Well, I was impressed with the cover artwork. Im sure that once we get a chance to read the story, each will make itself more clear on why it was chosen.
    I was just wondering, if CD has any extra covers left over from the lettered and the gift..I wouldnt mind ordering one.
    I would definitely order a "leftover" lettered DJ (or a print of the artwork)!

Servant of Gan DanHocker is a splendid one to behold DanHocker is a splendid one to behold DanHocker is a splendid one to behold DanHocker is a splendid one to behold DanHocker is a splendid one to behold DanHocker is a splendid one to behold DanHocker is a splendid one to behold DanHocker is a splendid one to behold

I was just thinking the same thing, after the "disaster" with Subterranean Press' announcement of The Shining. Congratulations, CD!

John
    To be fair, CD has handled this preorder much differently by alerting Collector's Club members about it first, then all the members here, and they still haven't made the public announcement, so it's not like everyone in the world knew the preorder was coming at 10am ET today and pounded the site all at the same time.
    We have actually made the public announcement. That email just takes a little bit to make it's way to all those subscribing to the newsletter.

Servant of Gan DanHocker is a splendid one to behold DanHocker is a splendid one to behold DanHocker is a splendid one to behold DanHocker is a splendid one to behold DanHocker is a splendid one to behold DanHocker is a splendid one to behold DanHocker is a splendid one to behold DanHocker is a splendid one to behold

Well, I was impressed with the cover artwork. Im sure that once we get a chance to read the story, each will make itself more clear on why it was chosen.
    I was just wondering, if CD has any extra covers left over from the lettered and the gift..I wouldnt mind ordering one.
    We won't know about extra covers until after the book is printed and shipped. I am sure we will though, we usually do.

Gunslinger Apprentice Tony will become famous soon enough Tony will become famous soon enough

Country
    Country Flag

Quote Originally Posted by becca69 View Post

John
    Well it is posted on the Stephen King website and on Facebook
    True, but it was all staggered so there weren't thousands of people hitting up the site in the space of one minute.

Manni Folken The Library Policeman people like to rub elbows with me The Library Policeman people like to rub elbows with me The Library Policeman people like to rub elbows with me The Library Policeman people like to rub elbows with me The Library Policeman people like to rub elbows with me The Library Policeman people like to rub elbows with me The Library Policeman people like to rub elbows with me The Library Policeman people like to rub elbows with me The Library Policeman people like to rub elbows with me The Library Policeman people like to rub elbows with me The Library Policeman people like to rub elbows with me The Library Policeman's Avatar

My Mood
    Fine
    Country
    Country Flag

I want a proof!

John
    Haha would expect nothing less from you, John!

Gunslinger Apprentice Tony will become famous soon enough Tony will become famous soon enough

Country
    Country Flag

I also asked to have a specific number even though I don't have that number for the IT s/l edition and Mindy has already responded to say they'll do their best. I can imagine tones of orders are pouring in so I appreciate quick responses!

Roont jhanic has a brilliant future jhanic has a brilliant future jhanic has a brilliant future jhanic has a brilliant future jhanic has a brilliant future jhanic has a brilliant future jhanic has a brilliant future jhanic has a brilliant future jhanic has a brilliant future jhanic has a brilliant future jhanic has a brilliant future jhanic's Avatar

My Mood
    Tired
    Country
    Country Flag

John

Did you guess it was me? becca69 people like to rub elbows with me becca69 people like to rub elbows with me becca69 people like to rub elbows with me becca69 people like to rub elbows with me becca69 people like to rub elbows with me becca69 people like to rub elbows with me becca69 people like to rub elbows with me becca69 people like to rub elbows with me becca69 people like to rub elbows with me becca69 people like to rub elbows with me becca69 people like to rub elbows with me becca69's Avatar

The First Level of Hell - It's got a great view!
    Country
    Country Flag

I made my request to Mindy also. Trying to match my DT books. SP was able to verify my number. It's great that they try their best to accomodate their customers!
    Wanted: Human skin edition of The Book of the Dead. Will accept PC copy.

Lots of requests for #19, #217, #237, and #666...

Brian
    Founder and publisher of Lividian Publications. My other website is BrianJamesFreeman.com. Please always feel free to email me or send me a PM if you have any questions about either!

Manni Folken The Library Policeman people like to rub elbows with me The Library Policeman people like to rub elbows with me The Library Policeman people like to rub elbows with me The Library Policeman people like to rub elbows with me The Library Policeman people like to rub elbows with me The Library Policeman people like to rub elbows with me The Library Policeman people like to rub elbows with me The Library Policeman people like to rub elbows with me The Library Policeman people like to rub elbows with me The Library Policeman people like to rub elbows with me The Library Policeman people like to rub elbows with me The Library Policeman's Avatar

My Mood
    Fine
    Country
    Country Flag

237 is my house number.

Oz the Gweat and Tewwible mae seldom gets put on hold mae seldom gets put on hold mae seldom gets put on hold mae seldom gets put on hold mae seldom gets put on hold mae seldom gets put on hold mae seldom gets put on hold mae seldom gets put on hold mae seldom gets put on hold mae seldom gets put on hold mae seldom gets put on hold mae's Avatar

Country
    Country Flag

I think the Gift edition cover would've been good if not for the skull in the red smoke and the really bad font choices circa 1995.

Along the Path of the Beam elscorcho526 is on a distinguished road elscorcho526's Avatar

CD's production of IT is first-rate. Big fan of Erin's work. Here's hoping for no delays en route to a September publication!

Citizen of Gilead mistercrowley has a spectacular aura about mistercrowley has a spectacular aura about

My Mood
    Devilish

Ordered a copy of the signed limited. So excited about this

Lettered Edition sold out in 75 minutes.
    Founder and publisher of Lividian Publications. My other website is BrianJamesFreeman.com. Please always feel free to email me or send me a PM if you have any questions about either!

Can Toi WeDealInLead has a brilliant future WeDealInLead has a brilliant future WeDealInLead has a brilliant future WeDealInLead has a brilliant future WeDealInLead has a brilliant future WeDealInLead has a brilliant future WeDealInLead has a brilliant future WeDealInLead has a brilliant future WeDealInLead has a brilliant future WeDealInLead has a brilliant future WeDealInLead has a brilliant future

Country
    Country Flag

I like the S/L art the most, then the gift. The font is fine but I think the cover would look better if the title was moved lower in the picture. The b/w illustrations are nice too.

This is going to be a much, much nicer looking book than The Shining from SP.

Gunslinger Apprentice JasonUK is on a distinguished road

My Mood
    Happy

Just went to the PS Publishing website. I can't see Dr Sleep listed yet. Hopefully they'll put it up soon, so I can order a numbered edition before they all go.

Gunslinger herbertwest has a reputation beyond repute herbertwest has a reputation beyond repute herbertwest has a reputation beyond repute herbertwest has a reputation beyond repute herbertwest has a reputation beyond repute herbertwest has a reputation beyond repute herbertwest has a reputation beyond repute herbertwest has a reputation beyond repute herbertwest has a reputation beyond repute herbertwest has a reputation beyond repute herbertwest has a reputation beyond repute herbertwest's Avatar

Country
    Country Flag

@Brian : Will PS Publishing sell some GIFT editions? As the shipping may be cheaper, as you mentionned the other day...
    ------------------------------------------------
    CLUB STEPHEN KING (french website about STEPHEN KING, since 1992) : on : Facebook | Twitter | Instagram
    ------------------------------------------------

Millionth Post Club divemaster has much to be proud of divemaster has much to be proud of divemaster has much to be proud of divemaster has much to be proud of divemaster has much to be proud of divemaster has much to be proud of divemaster has much to be proud of divemaster has much to be proud of divemaster has much to be proud of divemaster's Avatar

Country
    Country Flag

I ordered the S/L'd. Don't care what number I get.

Citizen of Gilead killbourne will become famous soon enough killbourne will become famous soon enough killbourne's Avatar

Country
    Country Flag

Quote Originally Posted by DanHocker View Post
    We won't know about extra covers until after the book is printed and shipped. I am sure we will though, we usually do.
    That would be cool.

Quote Originally Posted by herbertwest View Post
    @Brian : Will PS Publishing sell some GIFT editions? As the shipping may be cheaper, as you mentionned the other day...
    We have set aside their usual allotment for them for the Gift Edition and Limited Edition, so what I'd recommend you do is email them right now and see if you can reserve your copy before they list it on their site!

Brian

Gunslinger Apprentice mikeyw is on a distinguished road

S/L ordered - I must confess to have not looked at CD limited since all the problems that I had with SoD1&2, but as the reports on here seem to show a significant sea change in their operation, i thought it fair to give them another go.

Guardian of the Beam cit74 has much to be proud of cit74 has much to be proud of cit74 has much to be proud of cit74 has much to be proud of cit74 has much to be proud of cit74 has much to be proud of cit74 has much to be proud of cit74 has much to be proud of cit74 has much to be proud of cit74 has much to be proud of cit74's Avatar

Country
    Country Flag

i am sorry that this is probably not the best thread for this info (my apologies to Dan and Brian) - but I figured it would reach the people that want to know - since this will be the most viewed thread today

Overlook now is taking pre-orders for the two anniversary editions of SK (christine and pet sematery) - i think those were the PS publishing editions - so you can save on shipping within the US; that way you can add another $200 to your already expensive monday morning...

http://stephenkingcatalog.com/catalo...on-p-1860.html

Gunslinger Apprentice erxbooks is on a distinguished road erxbooks's Avatar

Country
    Country Flag

I bought a S/L and a gift edition

+ Reply to Thread
Page 213 of 890 FirstFirst ... 113 163 203 211 212 213 214 215 223 263 313 713 ... LastLast