Donate To Keep The Site Ad Free
+ Reply to Thread
Page 890 of 890 FirstFirst ... 390 790 840 880 888 889 890
Results 22,226 to 22,234 of 22234

Thread: Cemetery Dance discussion thread

Great Old One ur2ndbiggestfan people like to rub elbows with me ur2ndbiggestfan people like to rub elbows with me ur2ndbiggestfan people like to rub elbows with me ur2ndbiggestfan people like to rub elbows with me ur2ndbiggestfan people like to rub elbows with me ur2ndbiggestfan people like to rub elbows with me ur2ndbiggestfan people like to rub elbows with me ur2ndbiggestfan people like to rub elbows with me ur2ndbiggestfan people like to rub elbows with me ur2ndbiggestfan people like to rub elbows with me ur2ndbiggestfan people like to rub elbows with me ur2ndbiggestfan's Avatar

Quote Originally Posted by St. Troy View Post
    I've already pre-ordered Memorials - would I need to order another copy in order to get a copy of Trapped?
    Yes, according to the e-mail.
    I'm sure if there is intelligent life somewhere out there in the universe, they are wise enough to stay away from us.

And the people bowed and prayed, to the cell phone god they made...

Servant of Gan Ben Mears is a splendid one to behold Ben Mears is a splendid one to behold Ben Mears is a splendid one to behold Ben Mears is a splendid one to behold Ben Mears is a splendid one to behold Ben Mears is a splendid one to behold Ben Mears is a splendid one to behold Ben Mears's Avatar

The Ponzi scheme continues.
    As previously stated, on principle I canceled orders for The Stand & Pet Sematary. It boggles the mind that SK continues his association with CD but turns down a Centipede proposal for a Running Man limited edition, especially after the nice job Jared did with The Long Walk. I was hoping SK would grant CP rights for limiteds of the original Bachman books aside from Rage along with Blaze as it was written during the same time period as the the first four.

Along the Path of the Beam jwilkinson01 is on a distinguished road

Quote Originally Posted by Ben Mears View Post
    As previously stated, on principle I canceled orders for The Stand & Pet Sematary. It boggles the mind that SK continues his association with CD but turns down a Centipede proposal for a Running Man limited edition, especially after the nice job Jared did with The Long Walk. I was hoping SK would grant CP rights for limiteds of the original Bachman books aside from Rage along with Blaze as it was written during the same time period as the the first four.
    I hadn't heard about Running Man. That is very disappointing. I had never dealt with Jerad before the Long Walk and he was a pleasure to do business with. I too was hoping for them to continue with the remainder of the Bachman Books (Rage aside).

Can Toi St. Troy has a brilliant future St. Troy has a brilliant future St. Troy has a brilliant future St. Troy has a brilliant future St. Troy has a brilliant future St. Troy has a brilliant future St. Troy has a brilliant future St. Troy has a brilliant future St. Troy has a brilliant future St. Troy has a brilliant future St. Troy has a brilliant future St. Troy's Avatar

My Mood
    Yeehaw

Chizmar needn't rely on the humiliating and parasitic "buy mine to possibly get something of his" process; Cemetery Dance's existence provides his writing with adjacence to King's, and King will support his work via blurbs/tweets - RC is not just another writer trying to get the world's attention.

And if that had once been a sensible strategy, he might consider the fact that presenting himself to the world as King's #1 bloodsucker (rather than as a viable author for our consideration) comes at the cost of reputational damage that might hinder the next step of his career -it's time to let the writing do the selling and leave the cheese in the past.
    It seems I'm miles above the surface of the Earth

I can see across the whole of London and beyond

Can Toi St. Troy has a brilliant future St. Troy has a brilliant future St. Troy has a brilliant future St. Troy has a brilliant future St. Troy has a brilliant future St. Troy has a brilliant future St. Troy has a brilliant future St. Troy has a brilliant future St. Troy has a brilliant future St. Troy has a brilliant future St. Troy has a brilliant future St. Troy's Avatar

My Mood
    Yeehaw

Quote Originally Posted by ur2ndbiggestfan View Post
    Quote Originally Posted by St. Troy View Post
    I've already pre-ordered Memorials - would I need to order another copy in order to get a copy of Trapped?
    Yes, according to the e-mail.
    Aha. Fortunately for me, I don't give two shits about Trapped.

Has anyone seen the film?

My Mood
    Yeehaw

...turns down a Centipede proposal for a Running Man limited edition...
    Wait, whaaaaaat?

Tell us what you know! pretty please

Good lord. "Disappointing" doesn't cover it. Jesus.

[I don't know why Jerad went back to King (I wouldn't have, not that I have my own small press); King didn't simply veto CP's Shining, he dragged CP through the mud in an interview. Actually, I think I do know why: Jerad doesn't hold grudges, or at least doesn't let them get in the way of his business.]

Citizen of Gilead RichardX is just really nice RichardX is just really nice RichardX is just really nice RichardX is just really nice RichardX is just really nice RichardX's Avatar

Country
    Country Flag

My guess is that King thinks he is doing a good deed for a small publisher with whom he has had a working relationship and has no idea of the widespread customer problems. There is absolutely no excuse for the way CD conducts themselves. It borders on fraud. If anyone still does business with them, they are contributing to this conduct. Unless collectors stop buying their products, nothing will change.

Live it. webstar1000 is loved more than Jesus webstar1000 is loved more than Jesus webstar1000 is loved more than Jesus webstar1000 is loved more than Jesus webstar1000 is loved more than Jesus webstar1000 is loved more than Jesus webstar1000 is loved more than Jesus webstar1000 is loved more than Jesus webstar1000 is loved more than Jesus webstar1000 is loved more than Jesus webstar1000 is loved more than Jesus webstar1000's Avatar

Country
    Country Flag

Is this a confirmed fact?

Sent from my iPhone using Tapatalk
    HELP ME FIND
    Insomnia #459
    ANY S/L #459

Servant of Gan Ben Mears is a splendid one to behold Ben Mears is a splendid one to behold Ben Mears is a splendid one to behold Ben Mears is a splendid one to behold Ben Mears is a splendid one to behold Ben Mears is a splendid one to behold Ben Mears is a splendid one to behold Ben Mears's Avatar

Quote Originally Posted by webstar1000 View Post
    Is this a confirmed fact?

Sent from my iPhone using Tapatalk
    Yes.

+ Reply to Thread
Page 890 of 890 FirstFirst ... 390 790 840 880 888 889 890