Donate To Keep The Site Ad Free
+ Reply to Thread
Page 430 of 890 FirstFirst ... 330 380 420 428 429 430 431 432 440 480 530 ... LastLast
Results 10,726 to 10,750 of 22245

Thread: Cemetery Dance discussion thread

Servant of Gan DanHocker is a splendid one to behold DanHocker is a splendid one to behold DanHocker is a splendid one to behold DanHocker is a splendid one to behold DanHocker is a splendid one to behold DanHocker is a splendid one to behold DanHocker is a splendid one to behold DanHocker is a splendid one to behold

Quote Originally Posted by Brian James Freeman View Post
    Quote Originally Posted by amd013 View Post
    Hi Brian,

I ordered the Carrie Signed Limited Edition Artwork Portfolio. This is my first portfolio, so I am not familiar with the size or packaging etc.

If it is mailed in an envelope or something like that, then I am pretty sure my mail lady will try to squeeze it into my mailbox, (I have a mailbox like Carrie's in the artwork). I ordered Cemetery Dance #72, and that was folded to fit into my mailbox, so wanted to know in advance if I should change the shipping to UPS (since they can't use my mailbox).

Thanks,
    Mike
    Yes, the dreaded "folded into a mailbox" problem is something we hate! Let me talk to Dan and Mindy about how these might be packed and shipped. This is a new size and style for us, so we have to plan. Thank you!

Brian
    I'm gonna say most likely it'll be in a box. We don't really ship artwork in hard sided envelopes anymore.

Citizen of Gilead jcmanske is just really nice jcmanske is just really nice jcmanske is just really nice jcmanske is just really nice jcmanske is just really nice jcmanske's Avatar

Country
    Country Flag

Quote Originally Posted by mkb.redux View Post

How about an ARC/Proof Grab Bag for the next one? Lots of us like 'em, and buy the Early Readers package... maybe you have a few boxes of the older stuff sitting around?
    I'll take two, please!

Let the Right One In CyberGhostface has much to be proud of CyberGhostface has much to be proud of CyberGhostface has much to be proud of CyberGhostface has much to be proud of CyberGhostface has much to be proud of CyberGhostface has much to be proud of CyberGhostface has much to be proud of CyberGhostface has much to be proud of CyberGhostface has much to be proud of CyberGhostface's Avatar

Country
    Country Flag

J/w would The Shining be announced at the end of the year?
    A hound will die for you, but never lie to you. And he'll look you straight in the face.

My Collection

Quote Originally Posted by CyberGhostface View Post
    J/w would The Shining be announced at the end of the year?
    Here's an answer AND a quick update on this set, all in one post. The 'Salem's Lot text file was a mess and we're checking every page line by line right now against previous editions, so that has thrown off my plans a bit. But the signature sheets are with the artists and late summer still looks likely for that pub date. That means we'd probably announce The Shining right around when 'Salem's Lot ships, I think.

Best,
    Brian
    Founder and publisher of Lividian Publications. My other website is BrianJamesFreeman.com. Please always feel free to email me or send me a PM if you have any questions about either!

Rabid Billybumbler amd013 has a reputation beyond repute amd013 has a reputation beyond repute amd013 has a reputation beyond repute amd013 has a reputation beyond repute amd013 has a reputation beyond repute amd013 has a reputation beyond repute amd013 has a reputation beyond repute amd013 has a reputation beyond repute amd013 has a reputation beyond repute amd013 has a reputation beyond repute amd013 has a reputation beyond repute amd013's Avatar

My Mood
    Fine
    Country
    Country Flag

Default Just got my 13lbs

Hi,

I was a little worried about my 13lb grab bag, it was shiped on the 3rd, and left Greensboro NC on the 6th, but then I didn't hear any updates until yesterday.

Sent an inquiry to the USPS, since this was a 2nd day priority shipping. Got a form response today, (basically saying "sometimes items get lost, our bad").

Anyway here's what I got: (14lbs)

1) The Illustrated Stephen King Trivia book / by Brian James Freeman, Bev Vincent
    2) The Illustrated Stephen King Trivia book, Revised and Updated edition, by Brian and Bev
    3) The Language of Fear (Signed Limited Edition) (but no signature or limitation page) / Del James
    4) Dinner with the Cannibal Sisters (Limited Edition Hardcover) / Douglas Clegg
    5) Salome (Limited Edition Hardcover, 372/750) / Mick Garris
    6) The Influence / Bentley Little
    7) Amazonas (signed Limited hardcover edition) / Alan Peter Ryan
    8 ) Femme / Bill Pronzini
    9) Fangoria: Cover to Cover, 35 Years of the Most Popular Horror Magazine (signed Limited Ed, but no signature/limitation page)
    10) Pork Pie Hat / Peter Straub

Well I'm pretty limited in who I have read, so most of these are authors I have never head of (except 1,2,9,10).

Just curious, what the difference of the two trivia books is. Looks like they are both dated 2013.

Also curious why some covers stated they are Signed Limited editions buy don't have limitation pages. (not that I'm not gratful for all the other limited editions I received).

Looking forward to seeing just how much SK trivia I know.

Thanks,
    Mike
    Last edited by amd013; 04-13-2015 at 05:11 PM. Reason: fixing erroneous conversion to emoticon

Hi,

I was a little worried about my 13lb grab bag, it was shiped on the 3rd, and left Greensboro NC on the 6th, but then I didn't hear any updates until yesterday.

Sent an inquiry to the USPS, since this was a 2nd day priority shipping. Got a form response today, (basically saying "sometimes items get lost, our bad").

1) The Illustrated Stephen King Trivia book / by Brian James Freeman, Bev Vincent
    2) The Illustrated Stephen King Trivia book, Revised and Updated edition, by Brian and Bev
    3) The Language of Fear (Signed Limited Edition) (but no signature or limitation page) / Del James
    9) Fangoria: Cover to Cover, 35 Years of the Most Popular Horror Magazine (signed Limited Ed, but no signature/limitation page)

Well I'm pretty limited in who I have read, so most of these are authors I have never head of (except 1,2,9,10).

Just curious, what the difference of the two trivia books is. Looks like they are both dated 2013.

Also curious why some covers stated they are Signed Limited editions buy don't have limitation pages. (not that I'm not gratful for all the other limited editions I received).

Thanks,
    Mike
    Hey Mike!

Glad to hear the package finally arrived. We just had one go to Mexico and then to Canada on the way to some place like Kansas City...!

For the Trivia books, one of them should have been The Illustrated Stephen King Trivia Book (Freeman & Vincent) and one should have been The Illustrated Stephen King MOVIE Trivia Book (Freeman & Quigley & Lilja)... If you ended up with two copies of the regular SK trivia book that Bev and I put together, let me know and I'll swap you one of them for the Movie one!

We used a few No Tips for these Grab Bags, "No Tips" meaning the printer missed the signature sheets or artwork that was supposed to be tipped into the book. That allowed us use a few Limited Editions that we wouldn't have used... so the quality and materials are the same as the regular Limited Edition for that title, but it's just missing the signature sheet (or artwork). For a book like FANGORIA, we thought that was a pretty nice upgrade over the trade edition!

Drop me a line via email (see my signature below) or a Private Message if you didn't get different versions of the trivia book and I'll get the correct one sent out right away. Thanks!

Brian
    Founder and publisher of Lividian Publications. My other website is BrianJamesFreeman.com. Please always feel free to email me or send me a PM if you have any questions about either!

Gunslinger Apprentice KingKorn will become famous soon enough KingKorn will become famous soon enough KingKorn's Avatar

My Mood
    Inspired

Quote Originally Posted by Kingfan24 View Post
    Faithful shipping has got to be close right?
    Limited Edition will be shipping later this month! There were problems with the traycases and they all had to be scrapped and made again from scratch.

Brian
    Hi Brian -

Does this mean that the white traycases with the red stitching design have all been scrapped? I'm sorry to hear if that's the case as i know that's gotta be costly and frustrating, but at the same time a little (admittedly selfishly) pleased. Since someone here pointed out how the stitching design on the traycase didn't match the way a baseball is actually stitched, I couldn't un-see it.

That's a big do over if all those traycases are being remade. Shipping in April still looking possible?

Thanks!

Quote Originally Posted by KingKornKarn View Post
    Does this mean that the white traycases with the red stitching design have all been scrapped? I'm sorry to hear if that's the case as i know that's gotta be costly and frustrating, but at the same time a little (admittedly selfishly) pleased. Since someone here pointed out how the stitching design on the traycase didn't match the way a baseball is actually stitched, I couldn't un-see it!
    Well, the stamping didn't change for the new cases because it was the printer that flipped the plates so the books were already stamped that way. I think it would have only drawn more attention to the error to have the book one way and the case the other.

Brian

Rabid Billybumbler amd013 has a reputation beyond repute amd013 has a reputation beyond repute amd013 has a reputation beyond repute amd013 has a reputation beyond repute amd013 has a reputation beyond repute amd013 has a reputation beyond repute amd013 has a reputation beyond repute amd013 has a reputation beyond repute amd013 has a reputation beyond repute amd013 has a reputation beyond repute amd013 has a reputation beyond repute amd013's Avatar

My Mood
    Fine
    Country
    Country Flag

Hi,

Thanks,
    Mike
    Hey Mike!

Glad to hear the package finally arrived. We just had one go to Mexico and then to Canada on the way to some place like Kansas City...!

For the Trivia books, one of them should have been The Illustrated Stephen King Trivia Book (Freeman & Vincent) and one should have been The Illustrated Stephen King MOVIE Trivia Book (Freeman & Quigley & Lilja)... If you ended up with two copies of the regular SK trivia book that Bev and I put together, let me know and I'll swap you one of them for the Movie one!

We used a few No Tips for these Grab Bags, "No Tips" meaning the printer missed the signature sheets or artwork that was supposed to be tipped into the book. That allowed us use a few Limited Editions that we wouldn't have used... so the quality and materials are the same as the regular Limited Edition for that title, but it's just missing the signature sheet (or artwork). For a book like FANGORIA, we thought that was a pretty nice upgrade over the trade edition!

Drop me a line via email (see my signature below) or a Private Message if you didn't get different versions of the trivia book and I'll get the correct one sent out right away. Thanks!

Brian
    Hi Brian,

Just checked last night, and you are right the second book was the movies trivia book. Funny I went back to check, and thought "yep, both are the trivia book", then I noticed the movie projector on one of them and thought "hmmm", then I saw hiding right there in plain sight, the word "Movie" in the title of the book. I guess I unpacked this book after the first trivia book and somehow failed to notice the difference. The mind place tricks on you (or at least it does on me )

Thanks for the offer to exchange the books, that was above and beyond the call of duty.

Thanks,
    Mike

ps:

ah my 5th post, now I can put my master plan into motion, muh-ha-ha-cough-cough

pps:

please disregard the previous line, there is no master plan

ppps:

or is there?
    Last edited by amd013; 04-14-2015 at 06:51 AM. Reason: paragraphs were out of order

Live it. webstar1000 is loved more than Jesus webstar1000 is loved more than Jesus webstar1000 is loved more than Jesus webstar1000 is loved more than Jesus webstar1000 is loved more than Jesus webstar1000 is loved more than Jesus webstar1000 is loved more than Jesus webstar1000 is loved more than Jesus webstar1000 is loved more than Jesus webstar1000 is loved more than Jesus webstar1000 is loved more than Jesus webstar1000's Avatar

Country
    Country Flag

Hey Brian! if it has been answered then I am sorry but I am DYING to know who the artist is for the last book in the Double Day set! Can you tell us?
    HELP ME FIND
    Insomnia #459
    ANY S/L #459

Goldmember Mr. Rabbit Trick has a brilliant future Mr. Rabbit Trick has a brilliant future Mr. Rabbit Trick has a brilliant future Mr. Rabbit Trick has a brilliant future Mr. Rabbit Trick has a brilliant future Mr. Rabbit Trick has a brilliant future Mr. Rabbit Trick has a brilliant future Mr. Rabbit Trick has a brilliant future Mr. Rabbit Trick has a brilliant future Mr. Rabbit Trick has a brilliant future Mr. Rabbit Trick has a brilliant future

Country
    Country Flag

Quote Originally Posted by webstar1000 View Post
    Hey Brian! if it has been answered then I am sorry but I am DYING to know who the artist is for the last book in the Double Day set! Can you tell us?
    I think he said Glen Wheelan?

Live it. webstar1000 is loved more than Jesus webstar1000 is loved more than Jesus webstar1000 is loved more than Jesus webstar1000 is loved more than Jesus webstar1000 is loved more than Jesus webstar1000 is loved more than Jesus webstar1000 is loved more than Jesus webstar1000 is loved more than Jesus webstar1000 is loved more than Jesus webstar1000 is loved more than Jesus webstar1000 is loved more than Jesus webstar1000's Avatar

Country
    Country Flag

Quote Originally Posted by Mr. Rabbit Trick View Post
    I think he said Glen Wheelan?

LOL.
    HELP ME FIND
    Insomnia #459
    ANY S/L #459

Ha, we haven't decided yet! Still talking to a few artists and then we'll send portfolios up to the decision makers!

Brian

Country
    Country Flag

Ha, we haven't decided yet! Still talking to a few artists and then we'll send portfolios up to the decision makers!

Brian
    Any chance the good folks here could be somewhat involved in the process to a degree? Maybe a vote?
    HELP ME FIND
    Insomnia #459
    ANY S/L #459

Demon of the Prim Dan is a name known to all Dan is a name known to all Dan is a name known to all Dan is a name known to all Dan is a name known to all Dan is a name known to all Dan's Avatar

Country
    Country Flag

Got shipping notice for my PS Thinners. A little wait, but should be worth it!

Maerlyn's Imp allasorte has a spectacular aura about allasorte has a spectacular aura about allasorte has a spectacular aura about allasorte's Avatar

My Mood
    Confused

Quote Originally Posted by Dan View Post
    I got my notice today so I figured sometime early next week. Nope. It was updated as out for delivery. I looked outside and the box was sitting right next to the door. Got my matching numbers of Carrie and Thinner today. Thanks CD!
    Words have no power to impress the mind without the exquisite horror of their reality. Edgar Allan Poe

Roont jhanic has a brilliant future jhanic has a brilliant future jhanic has a brilliant future jhanic has a brilliant future jhanic has a brilliant future jhanic has a brilliant future jhanic has a brilliant future jhanic has a brilliant future jhanic has a brilliant future jhanic has a brilliant future jhanic has a brilliant future jhanic's Avatar

My Mood
    Tired
    Country
    Country Flag

Quote Originally Posted by allasorte View Post
    Quote Originally Posted by Dan View Post
    I got my notice today so I figured sometime early next week. Nope. It was updated as out for delivery. I looked outside and the box was sitting right next to the door. Got my matching numbers of Carrie and Thinner today. Thanks CD!

John

Richard's thoughts on THE LONG WALK:

http://www.stephenkingrevisited.com/...chard-chizmar/

Brian

Citizen of Gilead Aronstg has a spectacular aura about Aronstg has a spectacular aura about Aronstg has a spectacular aura about Aronstg's Avatar

My Mood
    Fine
    Country
    Country Flag

Hey Brian.. is there any updates on Gone Girl? Any anticipated ship dates on that?

Thanks

Quote Originally Posted by Aronstg View Post
    Hey Brian.. is there any updates on Gone Girl? Any anticipated ship dates on that?

Thanks
    We're still waiting on the author to sign the signature sheets.

Brian

The first copies of the Limited Edition of FAITHFUL are starting to ship:

Brian

"I'm working on my sense of humor" Br!an seldom gets put on hold Br!an seldom gets put on hold Br!an seldom gets put on hold Br!an seldom gets put on hold Br!an seldom gets put on hold Br!an seldom gets put on hold Br!an seldom gets put on hold Br!an seldom gets put on hold Br!an seldom gets put on hold Br!an seldom gets put on hold Br!an seldom gets put on hold Br!an's Avatar

“No matter how cynical you get, it is impossible to keep up” -Lily Tomlin
    Country
    Country Flag

Quote Originally Posted by Aronstg View Post

Thanks
    We're still waiting on the author to sign the signature sheets.

Brian
    Déjà vu.

They say patience is a virtue.
    "One day you're going to figure out that everything they taught you was a lie."

Gunslinger Apprentice _PCC_ has a spectacular aura about _PCC_ has a spectacular aura about

Any word on the Revival slipcases?

Not to go on all fours; that is the Law. Are we not Men?. T-Dogz_AK47 people like to rub elbows with me T-Dogz_AK47 people like to rub elbows with me T-Dogz_AK47 people like to rub elbows with me T-Dogz_AK47 people like to rub elbows with me T-Dogz_AK47 people like to rub elbows with me T-Dogz_AK47 people like to rub elbows with me T-Dogz_AK47 people like to rub elbows with me T-Dogz_AK47 people like to rub elbows with me T-Dogz_AK47 people like to rub elbows with me T-Dogz_AK47 people like to rub elbows with me T-Dogz_AK47 people like to rub elbows with me T-Dogz_AK47's Avatar

Country
    Country Flag

Quote Originally Posted by burial View Post
    By the way... Any updates on Pet Sematary's artist?
    Yes! There is one!

In all seriousness, we'll send out a preview of his artwork around the end of the year when the first piece is due in, but for now we don't want to post more. Thanks!

Brian

Brian
    Hang on a minute, I'm confused now...

In the first post, there is an artist for Pet Sematary, but then in the second post (which was posted weeks later), an artist hasn't been decided on yet?

Brian, I think you have been teasing us again!! LOL! LOL!

Quote Originally Posted by T-Dogz_AK47 View Post
    Quote Originally Posted by burial View Post
    By the way... Any updates on Pet Sematary's artist?
    Yes! There is one!

In all seriousness, we'll send out a preview of his artwork around the end of the year when the first piece is due in, but for now we don't want to post more. Thanks!

Brian

Brian
    Hang on a minute, I'm confused now...

In the first post, there is an artist for Pet Sematary, but then in the second post (which was posted weeks later), an artist hasn't been decided on yet?

Brian, I think you have been teasing us again!! LOL! LOL!
    What's a Pet Sematary??

Brian

+ Reply to Thread
Page 430 of 890 FirstFirst ... 330 380 420 428 429 430 431 432 440 480 530 ... LastLast