Donate To Keep The Site Ad Free
+ Reply to Thread
Page 450 of 890 FirstFirst ... 350 400 440 448 449 450 451 452 460 500 550 ... LastLast
Results 11,226 to 11,250 of 22245

Thread: Cemetery Dance discussion thread

Gunslinger Apprentice uturn83 will become famous soon enough

My Mood
    Cheerful

Sorry, Best of Shivers-

Vagrant Dead frik is a splendid one to behold frik is a splendid one to behold frik is a splendid one to behold frik is a splendid one to behold frik is a splendid one to behold frik is a splendid one to behold frik is a splendid one to behold frik's Avatar

Country
    Country Flag

Quote Originally Posted by TCCBodhi View Post
    "Not Everyone" being the man that is the particular focus here? I love the art style in Salem's Lot. Is there a possibility of Art Portfolio for this as well?
    Just wait: there's going to be an Art Portfolio of each of the Doubleday books. I can't imagine this not happening.

sk

Quote Originally Posted by webstar1000 View Post
    Feels like forever ago we got Carrie. Be nice to have Salems eh? Hopefully the rest will come closer together
    Lots of the production work is overlapping right now, so that's definitely possible. And I'm not expecting to have the problems with the 'Salem's Lot files we had with the other books -- OR to discover that the recent reprints had left out some of King's formatting, which was the case with 'Salem's Lot. Putting all of that back in takes time since every sentence has to be checked.

Brian
    Founder and publisher of Lividian Publications. My other website is BrianJamesFreeman.com. Please always feel free to email me or send me a PM if you have any questions about either!

Live it. webstar1000 is loved more than Jesus webstar1000 is loved more than Jesus webstar1000 is loved more than Jesus webstar1000 is loved more than Jesus webstar1000 is loved more than Jesus webstar1000 is loved more than Jesus webstar1000 is loved more than Jesus webstar1000 is loved more than Jesus webstar1000 is loved more than Jesus webstar1000 is loved more than Jesus webstar1000 is loved more than Jesus webstar1000's Avatar

Country
    Country Flag

Quote Originally Posted by frik View Post
    Quote Originally Posted by TCCBodhi View Post
    "Not Everyone" being the man that is the particular focus here? I love the art style in Salem's Lot. Is there a possibility of Art Portfolio for this as well?
    Just wait: there's going to be an Art Portfolio of each of the Doubleday books. I can't imagine this not happening.

sk
    I hope it does... since it is a "homage" to the artists. I also like the fact that you can match numbers. I will be VERY intrigued to see what a set of these matching will go for afterwards...
    HELP ME FIND
    Insomnia #459
    ANY S/L #459

Si em, tow en can de lach jsmcmullen92 is a splendid one to behold jsmcmullen92 is a splendid one to behold jsmcmullen92 is a splendid one to behold jsmcmullen92 is a splendid one to behold jsmcmullen92 is a splendid one to behold jsmcmullen92 is a splendid one to behold jsmcmullen92 is a splendid one to behold jsmcmullen92's Avatar

My Mood
    Busy
    Country
    Country Flag

Well with identical sets coming from PS and CD I'm curious if there will be any demand for them. OOORRRR you can get matching numbers across the PS and CD sets and sell them as one BIG set... sorry but this is getting a little crazy between the two threads wondering about the same book on both but two different editions

Live it. webstar1000 is loved more than Jesus webstar1000 is loved more than Jesus webstar1000 is loved more than Jesus webstar1000 is loved more than Jesus webstar1000 is loved more than Jesus webstar1000 is loved more than Jesus webstar1000 is loved more than Jesus webstar1000 is loved more than Jesus webstar1000 is loved more than Jesus webstar1000 is loved more than Jesus webstar1000 is loved more than Jesus webstar1000's Avatar

Country
    Country Flag

Quote Originally Posted by jsmcmullen92 View Post
    Well with identical sets coming from PS and CD I'm curious if there will be any demand for them. OOORRRR you can get matching numbers across the PS and CD sets and sell them as one BIG set... sorry but this is getting a little crazy between the two threads wondering about the same book on both but two different editions
    Two VERY big differences in these sets. The one from CD is a true Doubleday set... where as PS has no real rhyme or reason to it other than they have rights to re-make certain books. CD's will have more desire no question.. (Plus the quality as we have seen thus far is MUCH better than the PS books).
    HELP ME FIND
    Insomnia #459
    ANY S/L #459

Goldmember carlosdetweiller has a reputation beyond repute carlosdetweiller has a reputation beyond repute carlosdetweiller has a reputation beyond repute carlosdetweiller has a reputation beyond repute carlosdetweiller has a reputation beyond repute carlosdetweiller has a reputation beyond repute carlosdetweiller has a reputation beyond repute carlosdetweiller has a reputation beyond repute carlosdetweiller has a reputation beyond repute carlosdetweiller has a reputation beyond repute carlosdetweiller has a reputation beyond repute

I wonder if somehow we can get Glenn Chadbourne involved with both the CD and PS portfolios and really get some continuity between both sets?

Si em, tow en can de lach jsmcmullen92 is a splendid one to behold jsmcmullen92 is a splendid one to behold jsmcmullen92 is a splendid one to behold jsmcmullen92 is a splendid one to behold jsmcmullen92 is a splendid one to behold jsmcmullen92 is a splendid one to behold jsmcmullen92 is a splendid one to behold jsmcmullen92's Avatar

My Mood
    Busy
    Country
    Country Flag

Quote Originally Posted by carlosdetweiller View Post
    I wonder if somehow we can get Glenn Chadbourne involved with both the CD and PS portfolios and really get some continuity between both sets?
    I would only buy it if they were the same art in both just one is in color and the other is back and white.

Bastard Son of Cort stroppygoblin is loved more than Jesus stroppygoblin is loved more than Jesus stroppygoblin is loved more than Jesus stroppygoblin is loved more than Jesus stroppygoblin is loved more than Jesus stroppygoblin is loved more than Jesus stroppygoblin is loved more than Jesus stroppygoblin is loved more than Jesus stroppygoblin is loved more than Jesus stroppygoblin is loved more than Jesus stroppygoblin is loved more than Jesus stroppygoblin's Avatar

My Mood
    Fine
    Country
    Country Flag

You're a Baaad man Bob
    "A real limited edition, far from being an expensive autograph stapled to a novel, is a treasure. And like all treasures do, it transforms the responsible owner into a caretaker, and being a caretaker of something as fragile and easily destroyed as ideas and images is not a bad thing but a good one...and so is the re-evaluation of what books are and what they do that necessarily follows." - Stephen King

Word Slinger Bev Vincent has a brilliant future Bev Vincent has a brilliant future Bev Vincent has a brilliant future Bev Vincent has a brilliant future Bev Vincent has a brilliant future Bev Vincent has a brilliant future Bev Vincent has a brilliant future Bev Vincent has a brilliant future Bev Vincent has a brilliant future Bev Vincent has a brilliant future Bev Vincent has a brilliant future Bev Vincent's Avatar

I just spent the weekend with him at NECON. You should have requested this in advance -- I could have closed the deal!

Country
    Country Flag

loooooooooooooooooooooool
    HELP ME FIND
    Insomnia #459
    ANY S/L #459

Not to go on all fours; that is the Law. Are we not Men?. T-Dogz_AK47 people like to rub elbows with me T-Dogz_AK47 people like to rub elbows with me T-Dogz_AK47 people like to rub elbows with me T-Dogz_AK47 people like to rub elbows with me T-Dogz_AK47 people like to rub elbows with me T-Dogz_AK47 people like to rub elbows with me T-Dogz_AK47 people like to rub elbows with me T-Dogz_AK47 people like to rub elbows with me T-Dogz_AK47 people like to rub elbows with me T-Dogz_AK47 people like to rub elbows with me T-Dogz_AK47 people like to rub elbows with me T-Dogz_AK47's Avatar

Country
    Country Flag

Why do you feel the need to make continuous snide remarks about Glenn Chadbourne? Does it make you feel superior to take this piss out of someone's livelihood, or are you doing it to detract from your own feelings of personal inadequacy? Playground bullies pick on someone as a way of expressing their own self loathing, but then they usually grow out of that behaviour in junior school.

You're an adult and supposedly a professional doctor, so I would have hoped such behaviour would be beneath you.

Not cool.

Country
    Country Flag

Quote Originally Posted by T-Dogz_AK47 View Post
    Why do you feel the need to make continuous snide remarks about Glenn Chadbourne? Does it make you feel superior to take this piss out of someone's livelihood, or are you doing it to detract from your own feelings of personal inadequacy? Playground bullies pick on someone as a way of expressing their own self loathing, but then they usually grow out of that behaviour in junior school.

You're an adult and supposedly a professional doctor, so I would have hoped such behaviour would be beneath you.

Not cool.
    I just think its all in fun. Not everyone can like the same thing brother. The comments he makes are harmless and more of a good natured "ribbing". They do not bother me and I am willing to bet no one else. I know your passionate about Glenn's work my man but this is no reason to get after him. Allllll good mate
    HELP ME FIND
    Insomnia #459
    ANY S/L #459

Goldmember carlosdetweiller has a reputation beyond repute carlosdetweiller has a reputation beyond repute carlosdetweiller has a reputation beyond repute carlosdetweiller has a reputation beyond repute carlosdetweiller has a reputation beyond repute carlosdetweiller has a reputation beyond repute carlosdetweiller has a reputation beyond repute carlosdetweiller has a reputation beyond repute carlosdetweiller has a reputation beyond repute carlosdetweiller has a reputation beyond repute carlosdetweiller has a reputation beyond repute

Quote Originally Posted by T-Dogz_AK47 View Post

Not cool.
    Zzzzzzzzzzzzzzz.

Servant of Gan Ben Mears is a splendid one to behold Ben Mears is a splendid one to behold Ben Mears is a splendid one to behold Ben Mears is a splendid one to behold Ben Mears is a splendid one to behold Ben Mears is a splendid one to behold Ben Mears is a splendid one to behold Ben Mears's Avatar

Quote Originally Posted by Brian James Freeman View Post
    Quote Originally Posted by webstar1000 View Post
    Feels like forever ago we got Carrie. Be nice to have Salems eh? Hopefully the rest will come closer together
    Lots of the production work is overlapping right now, so that's definitely possible. And I'm not expecting to have the problems with the 'Salem's Lot files we had with the other books -- OR to discover that the recent reprints had left out some of King's formatting, which was the case with 'Salem's Lot. Putting all of that back in takes time since every sentence has to be checked.

Brian
    Brian,

What is a realistic publication/delivery date for 'Salem's Lot? Hopefully it can still be received prior to its 40th anniversary which I believe is October 17

President-Matt Fisher Fan Club Roseannebarr has a reputation beyond repute Roseannebarr has a reputation beyond repute Roseannebarr has a reputation beyond repute Roseannebarr has a reputation beyond repute Roseannebarr has a reputation beyond repute Roseannebarr has a reputation beyond repute Roseannebarr has a reputation beyond repute Roseannebarr has a reputation beyond repute Roseannebarr has a reputation beyond repute Roseannebarr has a reputation beyond repute Roseannebarr has a reputation beyond repute

My Mood
    Asleep

It made me laugh! and then i thought, he might be onto something...

On the next gift edition of the Shining we should work out a deal. I only have

1st Edition 1st printing The Shining.
    3 novel gift edition
    paperback
    S/L from Subteranean press
    Gift edition from Subpress

ordered deluxe from CD
    gift from CD

waiting to order deluxe from PS
    gift edition from PS.

i dont have a proof of these yet. and i REFUSE to re read the book!!! i have such strong memories of it scaring me to death that i dont want to ruin my memories!!

Rabid Billybumbler Theli is a glorious beacon of light Theli is a glorious beacon of light Theli is a glorious beacon of light Theli is a glorious beacon of light Theli is a glorious beacon of light Theli is a glorious beacon of light Theli's Avatar

My Mood
    Fine
    Country
    Country Flag

Is PS also releasing The Shining as well? Dayum.

Not to go on all fours; that is the Law. Are we not Men?. T-Dogz_AK47 people like to rub elbows with me T-Dogz_AK47 people like to rub elbows with me T-Dogz_AK47 people like to rub elbows with me T-Dogz_AK47 people like to rub elbows with me T-Dogz_AK47 people like to rub elbows with me T-Dogz_AK47 people like to rub elbows with me T-Dogz_AK47 people like to rub elbows with me T-Dogz_AK47 people like to rub elbows with me T-Dogz_AK47 people like to rub elbows with me T-Dogz_AK47 people like to rub elbows with me T-Dogz_AK47 people like to rub elbows with me T-Dogz_AK47's Avatar

Country
    Country Flag

Quote Originally Posted by Theli View Post
    That has not been confirmed. Roseannebarr is speculating.

President-Matt Fisher Fan Club Roseannebarr has a reputation beyond repute Roseannebarr has a reputation beyond repute Roseannebarr has a reputation beyond repute Roseannebarr has a reputation beyond repute Roseannebarr has a reputation beyond repute Roseannebarr has a reputation beyond repute Roseannebarr has a reputation beyond repute Roseannebarr has a reputation beyond repute Roseannebarr has a reputation beyond repute Roseannebarr has a reputation beyond repute Roseannebarr has a reputation beyond repute

My Mood
    Asleep

I tried to get Pete to give us a current list! I have been looking for previous announcement but did not find list!

My Mood
    Asleep

[QUOTE=T-Dogz_AK47;935553]
    Quote Originally Posted by Theli View Post
    That has not been confirmed. Roseannebarr is speculating.[/QUOTE

Agreed sorry for the confusion.

Goldmember Lot guy is a splendid one to behold Lot guy is a splendid one to behold Lot guy is a splendid one to behold Lot guy is a splendid one to behold Lot guy is a splendid one to behold Lot guy is a splendid one to behold Lot guy is a splendid one to behold

In regards to The Shining I hope there's a portfolio offered I loved the art work Don Maitz showed us in Florida!!!!
    [FONT="Century Gothic"] There's nothing like a trail of blood to find your way back home.../FONT]Sixx: A.M. The Heroin Diaries

Country
    Country Flag

Quote Originally Posted by Lot guy View Post
    In regards to The Shining I hope there's a portfolio offered I loved the art work Don Maitz showed us in Florida!!!!
    TOTALLY agree. There will be one for every edition of this.
    HELP ME FIND
    Insomnia #459
    ANY S/L #459

Gunslinger Apprentice richardsrarebooks will become famous soon enough

Default cemetery dance lettered editions

Did anyone take a chance on the cemetery dance lettered edition "grab bag". At $79.00 each I bought two. Hope to get "World War Z" and "A Simple Plan" but will find out when I receive them. There were a total of 15 listed and are listed as "sold out" on the website.

Country
    Country Flag

Quote Originally Posted by richardsrarebooks View Post
    Did anyone take a chance on the cemetery dance lettered edition "grab bag". At $79.00 each I bought two. Hope to get "World War Z" and "A Simple Plan" but will find out when I receive them. There were a total of 15 listed and are listed as "sold out" on the website.
    Won't be a World War Z... They sold out long ago didn't they not?
    HELP ME FIND
    Insomnia #459
    ANY S/L #459

Gunslinger Apprentice richardsrarebooks will become famous soon enough

Yes, it was one of the 15 listed. According to the email I received they were "found" in the warehouse.

+ Reply to Thread
Page 450 of 890 FirstFirst ... 350 400 440 448 449 450 451 452 460 500 550 ... LastLast