Donate To Keep The Site Ad Free
+ Reply to Thread
Page 433 of 890 FirstFirst ... 333 383 423 431 432 433 434 435 443 483 533 ... LastLast
Results 10,801 to 10,825 of 22245

Thread: Cemetery Dance discussion thread

Goldmember ICry4Oy has a reputation beyond repute ICry4Oy has a reputation beyond repute ICry4Oy has a reputation beyond repute ICry4Oy has a reputation beyond repute ICry4Oy has a reputation beyond repute ICry4Oy has a reputation beyond repute ICry4Oy has a reputation beyond repute ICry4Oy has a reputation beyond repute ICry4Oy has a reputation beyond repute ICry4Oy has a reputation beyond repute ICry4Oy has a reputation beyond repute ICry4Oy's Avatar

Country
    Country Flag

Quote Originally Posted by Lurker View Post
    My "Faithful" got here today. Very, very nice.

Mine showed up yesterday. Got the signed & traycased limited as part of the SK grab bag from last year. Damn it is a beautiful A+ book!!!

Bastard Son of Cort stroppygoblin is loved more than Jesus stroppygoblin is loved more than Jesus stroppygoblin is loved more than Jesus stroppygoblin is loved more than Jesus stroppygoblin is loved more than Jesus stroppygoblin is loved more than Jesus stroppygoblin is loved more than Jesus stroppygoblin is loved more than Jesus stroppygoblin is loved more than Jesus stroppygoblin is loved more than Jesus stroppygoblin is loved more than Jesus stroppygoblin's Avatar

My Mood
    Fine
    Country
    Country Flag

Have shipping notices gone out? Wondering if shipments to outside of US have started yet?
    "A real limited edition, far from being an expensive autograph stapled to a novel, is a treasure. And like all treasures do, it transforms the responsible owner into a caretaker, and being a caretaker of something as fragile and easily destroyed as ideas and images is not a bad thing but a good one...and so is the re-evaluation of what books are and what they do that necessarily follows." - Stephen King

Gunslinger Apprentice MLG is a jewel in the rough MLG is a jewel in the rough MLG is a jewel in the rough MLG is a jewel in the rough MLG's Avatar

Going to be a good week for me. King Grab Bag Copy of Faithful Artist Edition is scheduled for delivery Tuesday, My purchased copy of Faithful Artist Edition is scheduled for delivery Thursday and my Lettered edition of Ray Garton's The Loveliest Dead is scheduled for delivery on Friday!

Banned needfulthings is an unknown quantity at this point

A NEW EDITION OF FAITHFUL IS OUT?
    Spoiler:
    WHAT TIME DO WE MEET AT Merlin1958's?

Maerlyn's Imp allasorte has a spectacular aura about allasorte has a spectacular aura about allasorte has a spectacular aura about allasorte's Avatar

My Mood
    Confused

Quote Originally Posted by needfulthings View Post
    Spoiler:
    Got my Faithful limited today. As a Yankee fan it should be burned, but as a King fan....I need it for my collection. What time we meeting at Merlin's?
    What not to do
    Words have no power to impress the mind without the exquisite horror of their reality. Edgar Allan Poe

p.s. Buy the way Wild Bill as much as I would LIKE to attend I still have nothing in my collection to add to the pyre.
    Spoiler:
    JUST RECHECKED....NOPE...NO "FATHFUL"HERE

Honky Mahfah biomieg has a brilliant future biomieg has a brilliant future biomieg has a brilliant future biomieg has a brilliant future biomieg has a brilliant future biomieg has a brilliant future biomieg has a brilliant future biomieg has a brilliant future biomieg has a brilliant future biomieg has a brilliant future biomieg has a brilliant future

Country
    Country Flag

You could always put your Asbestos Firestarter to the test, Bruce...

Rabid Billybumbler Joe315 has much to be proud of Joe315 has much to be proud of Joe315 has much to be proud of Joe315 has much to be proud of Joe315 has much to be proud of Joe315 has much to be proud of Joe315 has much to be proud of Joe315 has much to be proud of Joe315 has much to be proud of Joe315 has much to be proud of

Country
    Country Flag

Quote Originally Posted by allasorte View Post
    Spoiler:
    Got my Faithful limited today. As a Yankee fan it should be burned, but as a King fan....I need it for my collection. What time we meeting at Merlin's?
    What not to do
    That's funny.

Quote Originally Posted by biomieg View Post
    I THINK I WILL ALSO PASS ON THAT (BUT IF I DID.... WE WOULD KNOW FOR SURE THERE ARE ONLY 25)
    Spoiler:
    OR WILL IT BE 24? NEVER MIND.

WOULD SOMEONE TELL MINDY TO CHECK THE ANSWERING MACHINE ONCE IN A WHILE...THANK YOU.

STILL NO CALL BACK!
    IS THIS ANY WAY TO RUN A BUSSNESS?

STILL NO CALL BACK!
    She'll call you back tomorrow... unless you are the guy who keeps trying to sell us metal roofing or the guy who keeps mumbling so we can't understand the call back number.

Brian
    Founder and publisher of Lividian Publications. My other website is BrianJamesFreeman.com. Please always feel free to email me or send me a PM if you have any questions about either!

I think you will find I sent you my phone # on the 23 at which time you told me to call Mindy.
    BRUCE

I think you will find I sent you my phone # on the 23 at which time you told me to call Mindy.
    BRUCE
    Yes, Bruce, she will call you tomorrow about your number request.

Brian
    Founder and publisher of Lividian Publications. My other website is BrianJamesFreeman.com. Please always feel free to email me or send me a PM if you have any questions about either!

THANK YOU I will be out 10am-2pm PDT.
    BRUCE

Spoiler:
    BY THE WAY CAN I INTEREST YOU IN SOME METAL ROOFING?

Spoiler:
    BY THE WAY CAN I INTEREST YOU IN SOME METAL ROOFING?

Brian

Live it. webstar1000 is loved more than Jesus webstar1000 is loved more than Jesus webstar1000 is loved more than Jesus webstar1000 is loved more than Jesus webstar1000 is loved more than Jesus webstar1000 is loved more than Jesus webstar1000 is loved more than Jesus webstar1000 is loved more than Jesus webstar1000 is loved more than Jesus webstar1000 is loved more than Jesus webstar1000 is loved more than Jesus webstar1000's Avatar

Country
    Country Flag

Quote Originally Posted by biomieg View Post
    lol
    HELP ME FIND
    Insomnia #459
    ANY S/L #459

Gunslinger Apprentice KingKorn will become famous soon enough KingKorn will become famous soon enough KingKorn's Avatar

My Mood
    Inspired

STILL NO CALL BACK!
    My ears hurt....

Live it. webstar1000 is loved more than Jesus webstar1000 is loved more than Jesus webstar1000 is loved more than Jesus webstar1000 is loved more than Jesus webstar1000 is loved more than Jesus webstar1000 is loved more than Jesus webstar1000 is loved more than Jesus webstar1000 is loved more than Jesus webstar1000 is loved more than Jesus webstar1000 is loved more than Jesus webstar1000 is loved more than Jesus webstar1000's Avatar

Country
    Country Flag

Hey Brian, my bday is coming up and I asked for Bev's book for a gift from me parents Question... I did not see but are they numbered? If so... be nice to have my number but want to tell my parents to request if the book is. Thanks!
    HELP ME FIND
    Insomnia #459
    ANY S/L #459

Quote Originally Posted by webstar1000 View Post
    Hey Brian, my bday is coming up and I asked for Bev's book for a gift from me parents Question... I did not see but are they numbered? If so... be nice to have my number but want to tell my parents to request if the book is. Thanks!
    You know what... I was under the impression they were numbered, but I just asked the printer to double-check (since the sheets are with them now) and it looks like they weren't our numbered style sheet. We're getting back to numbering 95% or more of our books, phasing out the "1 of 1000" style, but this one must have been before we made that change. SORRY about that!

Brian

Demon of the Prim RC65 is a glorious beacon of light RC65 is a glorious beacon of light RC65 is a glorious beacon of light RC65 is a glorious beacon of light RC65 is a glorious beacon of light RC65 is a glorious beacon of light RC65's Avatar

Quote Originally Posted by Brian James Freeman View Post
    We're getting back to numbering 95% or more of our books, phasing out the "1 of 1000" style
    Brian
    Great to hear, Brian.

Country
    Country Flag

You know what... I was under the impression they were numbered, but I just asked the printer to double-check (since the sheets are with them now) and it looks like they weren't our numbered style sheet. We're getting back to numbering 95% or more of our books, phasing out the "1 of 1000" style, but this one must have been before we made that change. SORRY about that!

Brian
    Thanks Brian.. so she can just order it up! I want to get that deal you have on now! ITs a GOOD ONE! When does it end?
    HELP ME FIND
    Insomnia #459
    ANY S/L #459

Gunslinger Apprentice uturn83 will become famous soon enough

My Mood
    Cheerful

Tonight I think

Brian
    Thanks Brian.. so she can just order it up! I want to get that deal you have on now! ITs a GOOD ONE! When does it end?
    Yep, it technically ends tonight, although I'll include any orders through tomorrow, just to be safe!

Brian

+ Reply to Thread
Page 433 of 890 FirstFirst ... 333 383 423 431 432 433 434 435 443 483 533 ... LastLast