Donate To Keep The Site Ad Free
+ Reply to Thread
Page 531 of 890 FirstFirst ... 31 431 481 521 529 530 531 532 533 541 581 631 ... LastLast
Results 13,251 to 13,275 of 22245

Thread: Cemetery Dance discussion thread

Quote Originally Posted by WeDealInLead View Post
    After the work if it were opposite day.
    HA! Love that.
    Founder and publisher of Lividian Publications. My other website is BrianJamesFreeman.com. Please always feel free to email me or send me a PM if you have any questions about either!

Servant of Gan Beverly Marsh has much to be proud of Beverly Marsh has much to be proud of Beverly Marsh has much to be proud of Beverly Marsh has much to be proud of Beverly Marsh has much to be proud of Beverly Marsh has much to be proud of Beverly Marsh has much to be proud of Beverly Marsh has much to be proud of Beverly Marsh has much to be proud of Beverly Marsh's Avatar

My Mood
    Aggressive
    Country
    Country Flag

Quote Originally Posted by Brian James Freeman View Post
    Quote Originally Posted by Beverly Marsh View Post
    Put up or shut up you two!
    HA! The official announcement will be out the door within the next 24 hours, so it's probably safe for me to say what is being referenced above is easily my favorite "bonus feature" we've ever gotten for a book. It's not often that you get to restore a classic, groundbreaking work to the author's original vision... (Did I say too much there?)

Also, THE SHINING will be headed to the printer in June.

Brian
    Lol! Aha! I THINK I know what you might mean.... If it is what I'm thinking of then I agree, that is indeed an exciting as all get out bonus!! (not that you hinted or anything....)

Servant of Gan Beverly Marsh has much to be proud of Beverly Marsh has much to be proud of Beverly Marsh has much to be proud of Beverly Marsh has much to be proud of Beverly Marsh has much to be proud of Beverly Marsh has much to be proud of Beverly Marsh has much to be proud of Beverly Marsh has much to be proud of Beverly Marsh has much to be proud of Beverly Marsh's Avatar

My Mood
    Aggressive
    Country
    Country Flag

Quote Originally Posted by T-Dogz_AK47 View Post

I know members of 'the club" can't spill state secrets but someone has to give ya a liiiittle hell for the teasing
    Then it's a perfect reason to join the CDCC - you get sent the juiciest news straight to your inbox....

Forget CNN. Wolf Blitzer has nothing on the news that the CDCC can deliver!
    I certainly like CD's news better than CNN's Much happier stuff.

Goldmember Brian861 seldom gets put on hold Brian861 seldom gets put on hold Brian861 seldom gets put on hold Brian861 seldom gets put on hold Brian861 seldom gets put on hold Brian861 seldom gets put on hold Brian861 seldom gets put on hold Brian861 seldom gets put on hold Brian861 seldom gets put on hold Brian861 seldom gets put on hold Brian861 seldom gets put on hold Brian861's Avatar

Country
    Country Flag

I know members of 'the club" can't spill state secrets but someone has to give ya a liiiittle hell for the teasing

Excited to find out what you guys are referring to! Sounds rightly intriguing.....
    First rule of CDCC, Bev

Quote Originally Posted by T-Dogz_AK47 View Post
    Then it's a perfect reason to join the CDCC - you get sent the juiciest news straight to your inbox....

Forget CNN. Wolf Blitzer has nothing on the news that the CDCC can deliver!
    Amen, brother! Glad I preordered this puppy a few months back . Said State Secret wasn't even revealed at that time so this has made me all that more stoked for it. Now it will be interesting to see if my prediction for this book will come to pass. Brian, outstanding job to you and the whole CD gang. Hard to 1 up you guys when ya keep doing it yourselves .
    You don't know my kind.....You don't my mind.....Dark necessities are part of my design.....

Live it. webstar1000 is loved more than Jesus webstar1000 is loved more than Jesus webstar1000 is loved more than Jesus webstar1000 is loved more than Jesus webstar1000 is loved more than Jesus webstar1000 is loved more than Jesus webstar1000 is loved more than Jesus webstar1000 is loved more than Jesus webstar1000 is loved more than Jesus webstar1000 is loved more than Jesus webstar1000 is loved more than Jesus webstar1000's Avatar

Country
    Country Flag

King is signing this book.
    HELP ME FIND
    Insomnia #459
    ANY S/L #459

Quote Originally Posted by webstar1000 View Post
    I wish!

Brian
    Founder and publisher of Lividian Publications. My other website is BrianJamesFreeman.com. Please always feel free to email me or send me a PM if you have any questions about either!

Maerlyn's Imp allasorte has a spectacular aura about allasorte has a spectacular aura about allasorte has a spectacular aura about allasorte's Avatar

My Mood
    Confused

I wish!

Brian
    King marked it with a thumb print? He breathed on them? Do we get dental records with each purchase? Personally, I'd love an axe with my book .
    Words have no power to impress the mind without the exquisite horror of their reality. Edgar Allan Poe

Demon of the Prim Dan is a name known to all Dan is a name known to all Dan is a name known to all Dan is a name known to all Dan is a name known to all Dan is a name known to all Dan's Avatar

Country
    Country Flag

I thought King would only sign one for Lot Guy.

Goldmember Brian861 seldom gets put on hold Brian861 seldom gets put on hold Brian861 seldom gets put on hold Brian861 seldom gets put on hold Brian861 seldom gets put on hold Brian861 seldom gets put on hold Brian861 seldom gets put on hold Brian861 seldom gets put on hold Brian861 seldom gets put on hold Brian861 seldom gets put on hold Brian861 seldom gets put on hold Brian861's Avatar

Country
    Country Flag

Quote Originally Posted by allasorte View Post
    I wish!

Brian
    King marked it with a thumb print? He breathed on them? Do we get dental records with each purchase? Personally, I'd love an axe with my book .
    Now that would be freakin' cool, but I'd prefer a mallet to stay true to the story. So yea, Brian. We want either mallets or axes, damnit!

Quote Originally Posted by Dan View Post
    I thought King would only sign one for Lot Guy.
    You don't know my kind.....You don't my mind.....Dark necessities are part of my design.....

Servant of Gan Ben Mears is a splendid one to behold Ben Mears is a splendid one to behold Ben Mears is a splendid one to behold Ben Mears is a splendid one to behold Ben Mears is a splendid one to behold Ben Mears is a splendid one to behold Ben Mears is a splendid one to behold Ben Mears's Avatar

Weeds and The Crate as bonus material for Night Shift?!

Bastard Son of Cort stroppygoblin is loved more than Jesus stroppygoblin is loved more than Jesus stroppygoblin is loved more than Jesus stroppygoblin is loved more than Jesus stroppygoblin is loved more than Jesus stroppygoblin is loved more than Jesus stroppygoblin is loved more than Jesus stroppygoblin is loved more than Jesus stroppygoblin is loved more than Jesus stroppygoblin is loved more than Jesus stroppygoblin is loved more than Jesus stroppygoblin's Avatar

My Mood
    Fine
    Country
    Country Flag

HA! The official announcement will be out the door within the next 24 hours, so it's probably safe for me to say what is being referenced above is easily my favorite "bonus feature" we've ever gotten for a book. It's not often that you get to restore a classic, groundbreaking work to the author's original vision... (Did I say too much there?)

Brian
    There is more than enough information from Brian's post to work out what the bonus feature is. Just do your homework
    "A real limited edition, far from being an expensive autograph stapled to a novel, is a treasure. And like all treasures do, it transforms the responsible owner into a caretaker, and being a caretaker of something as fragile and easily destroyed as ideas and images is not a bad thing but a good one...and so is the re-evaluation of what books are and what they do that necessarily follows." - Stephen King

Live it. webstar1000 is loved more than Jesus webstar1000 is loved more than Jesus webstar1000 is loved more than Jesus webstar1000 is loved more than Jesus webstar1000 is loved more than Jesus webstar1000 is loved more than Jesus webstar1000 is loved more than Jesus webstar1000 is loved more than Jesus webstar1000 is loved more than Jesus webstar1000 is loved more than Jesus webstar1000 is loved more than Jesus webstar1000's Avatar

Country
    Country Flag

Quote Originally Posted by stroppygoblin View Post

Brian
    There is more than enough information from Brian's post to work out what the bonus feature is. Just do your homework
    I will bet my guess is right AND it is NOT that King is signing it....
    HELP ME FIND
    Insomnia #459
    ANY S/L #459

Brian

Big Coffin Hunter Ari_Racing has a reputation beyond repute Ari_Racing has a reputation beyond repute Ari_Racing has a reputation beyond repute Ari_Racing has a reputation beyond repute Ari_Racing has a reputation beyond repute Ari_Racing has a reputation beyond repute Ari_Racing has a reputation beyond repute Ari_Racing has a reputation beyond repute Ari_Racing has a reputation beyond repute Ari_Racing has a reputation beyond repute Ari_Racing has a reputation beyond repute Ari_Racing's Avatar

My Mood
    Cheerful
    Country
    Country Flag

Despite the extra content (which I agree it's amazing) it's an incredible news that the book is going to the printer in a month!

So...I think it's time to get some news about Night shift!
    Wanted list:
    Ubris

Demon of the Prim mikeC has a spectacular aura about mikeC has a spectacular aura about mikeC has a spectacular aura about

Got my Salem's Lot yesterday. Beautiful book. Thank you.

Quote Originally Posted by Ari_Racing View Post
    So...I think it's time to get some news about Night shift!
    Ha.. soon!

Demon of the Prim AKC has much to be proud of AKC has much to be proud of AKC has much to be proud of AKC has much to be proud of AKC has much to be proud of AKC has much to be proud of AKC has much to be proud of AKC has much to be proud of AKC has much to be proud of AKC has much to be proud of AKC's Avatar

Country
    Country Flag

The Shining order page is up on the CD site for those that haven't secured their copies.....

Servant of Gan Ben Mears is a splendid one to behold Ben Mears is a splendid one to behold Ben Mears is a splendid one to behold Ben Mears is a splendid one to behold Ben Mears is a splendid one to behold Ben Mears is a splendid one to behold Ben Mears is a splendid one to behold Ben Mears's Avatar

Brian
    Looks like some Before The Play bonus material will be included! Sweet.

Country
    Country Flag

Quote Originally Posted by AKC View Post
    The Shining order page is up on the CD site for those that haven't secured their copies.....
    How cool is it that your artwork is on the order page man??!!!! I would say....
    HELP ME FIND
    Insomnia #459
    ANY S/L #459

Demon of the Prim AKC has much to be proud of AKC has much to be proud of AKC has much to be proud of AKC has much to be proud of AKC has much to be proud of AKC has much to be proud of AKC has much to be proud of AKC has much to be proud of AKC has much to be proud of AKC has much to be proud of AKC's Avatar

Country
    Country Flag

Pretty cool!

Now, if Steve wouldn't have bought the Hotel Gift Edition Cover piece out from underneath me.

Damn authors...

P.S. Just kidding of course. Don gave Steve first-right-of-refusal on all pieces which is standard protocol...

Cemetery Dance Publications is thrilled to announce our special edition of The Shining by Stephen King, featuring his long lost prologue "Before the Play" restored at the beginning of the novel for the first time anywhere in the world:

http://www.cemeterydance.com/page/CDP/PROD/king11

Brian

Country
    Country Flag

Brian, how do you expect this one to sell? Any thoughts?
    HELP ME FIND
    Insomnia #459
    ANY S/L #459

Not sure, but it might sell a little faster than 'Salem's Lot given the prologue and the fact that it's almost ready for the printer. The Gift Edition is now 50% sold out and there are around 100 copies of the Numbered Artist Edition left.

Brian

Country
    Country Flag

Not sure, but it might sell a little faster than 'Salem's Lot given the prologue and the fact that it's almost ready for the printer. The Gift Edition is now 50% sold out and there are around 100 copies of the Numbered Artist Edition left.

Brian
    Thanks!!
    HELP ME FIND
    Insomnia #459
    ANY S/L #459

Demon of the Prim skyofcrack is a jewel in the rough skyofcrack is a jewel in the rough skyofcrack is a jewel in the rough skyofcrack is a jewel in the rough skyofcrack's Avatar

My Mood
    Tired
    Country
    Country Flag

Brian, can I assume the word-count on Before the Play is the same as when published in Whispers or is this longer than that as well?

+ Reply to Thread
Page 531 of 890 FirstFirst ... 31 431 481 521 529 530 531 532 533 541 581 631 ... LastLast