Donate To Keep The Site Ad Free
+ Reply to Thread
Page 473 of 890 FirstFirst ... 373 423 463 471 472 473 474 475 483 523 573 ... LastLast
Results 11,801 to 11,825 of 22245

Thread: Cemetery Dance discussion thread

Servant of Gan DanHocker is a splendid one to behold DanHocker is a splendid one to behold DanHocker is a splendid one to behold DanHocker is a splendid one to behold DanHocker is a splendid one to behold DanHocker is a splendid one to behold DanHocker is a splendid one to behold DanHocker is a splendid one to behold

Wow, I'm surprised so many of you got your notices already. I didn't think I printed that many labels for these yet. Anyways though, if you don't get your shipping notice right away / or the tracking doesn't show any movement right away, please be patient. These are taking a while to put together / pack to ship. It's gonna be a long process.

Gunslinger Apprentice dnemec has a brilliant future dnemec has a brilliant future dnemec has a brilliant future dnemec has a brilliant future dnemec has a brilliant future dnemec has a brilliant future dnemec has a brilliant future dnemec has a brilliant future dnemec has a brilliant future dnemec has a brilliant future dnemec has a brilliant future dnemec's Avatar

Country
    Country Flag

I got one, but I didn't pay attention to it. Sometimes I get a shipping confirmation and the box comes the same day, and sometimes I get a shipping confirmation and it comes in 3 days. No need to get excited. It will be here soon!

Goldmember Kingfan24 has a brilliant future Kingfan24 has a brilliant future Kingfan24 has a brilliant future Kingfan24 has a brilliant future Kingfan24 has a brilliant future Kingfan24 has a brilliant future Kingfan24 has a brilliant future Kingfan24 has a brilliant future Kingfan24 has a brilliant future Kingfan24 has a brilliant future Kingfan24 has a brilliant future

My Mood
    Inspired

Can we have some pictures? Also are the remarqued portfolios shipping at this time?

Quote Originally Posted by Kingfan24 View Post
    Can we have some pictures? Also are the remarqued portfolios shipping at this time?
    1) Soon... 2) Glenn wanted to give them a little extra attention, but we expect the remarqued sheets back soon!
    Founder and publisher of Lividian Publications. My other website is BrianJamesFreeman.com. Please always feel free to email me or send me a PM if you have any questions about either!

Citizen of Gilead AstroDad is a name known to all AstroDad is a name known to all AstroDad is a name known to all AstroDad is a name known to all AstroDad is a name known to all AstroDad is a name known to all AstroDad's Avatar

My Mood
    Busy
    Country
    Country Flag

Glen forgot to do the remarques?!!?!??

Just the Portfolio:

The Portfolio with the matching Artist Edition book and traycase:

Brian
    Founder and publisher of Lividian Publications. My other website is BrianJamesFreeman.com. Please always feel free to email me or send me a PM if you have any questions about either!

Weedeater jonp is a splendid one to behold jonp is a splendid one to behold jonp is a splendid one to behold jonp is a splendid one to behold jonp is a splendid one to behold jonp is a splendid one to behold jonp is a splendid one to behold jonp's Avatar

My Mood
    Breezy
    Country
    Country Flag

Very nice. I really like the pictorial folder.

"I'm working on my sense of humor" Br!an seldom gets put on hold Br!an seldom gets put on hold Br!an seldom gets put on hold Br!an seldom gets put on hold Br!an seldom gets put on hold Br!an seldom gets put on hold Br!an seldom gets put on hold Br!an seldom gets put on hold Br!an seldom gets put on hold Br!an seldom gets put on hold Br!an seldom gets put on hold Br!an's Avatar

“No matter how cynical you get, it is impossible to keep up” -Lily Tomlin
    Country
    Country Flag

Very cool!
    "One day you're going to figure out that everything they taught you was a lie."

Demon of the Prim TCCBodhi is a splendid one to behold TCCBodhi is a splendid one to behold TCCBodhi is a splendid one to behold TCCBodhi is a splendid one to behold TCCBodhi is a splendid one to behold TCCBodhi is a splendid one to behold TCCBodhi is a splendid one to behold TCCBodhi's Avatar

Country
    Country Flag

Very nice looking. I really love the followthrough of the CD productions from your own productions to the slipcases for the Scribner and other books. Everything is just top notch guys! Keep 'em coming!
    WANTED
    US 1st Printings. I have THESE
    #92 IT Portfolio (or the #95 IT to swap for the #92 that I have)
    Any #95 SK-related Cemetery Dance Edition
    Any #7 PS Publishing Edition
    Sleeping Beauties: Signed Tour version.

Maerlyn's Imp HONKYTONKSMASH has much to be proud of HONKYTONKSMASH has much to be proud of HONKYTONKSMASH has much to be proud of HONKYTONKSMASH has much to be proud of HONKYTONKSMASH has much to be proud of HONKYTONKSMASH has much to be proud of HONKYTONKSMASH has much to be proud of HONKYTONKSMASH has much to be proud of HONKYTONKSMASH has much to be proud of HONKYTONKSMASH has much to be proud of HONKYTONKSMASH's Avatar

My Mood
    Cool
    Country
    Country Flag

Looks awesome! Can't wait

Can Toi Jimimck has a reputation beyond repute Jimimck has a reputation beyond repute Jimimck has a reputation beyond repute Jimimck has a reputation beyond repute Jimimck has a reputation beyond repute Jimimck has a reputation beyond repute Jimimck has a reputation beyond repute Jimimck has a reputation beyond repute Jimimck has a reputation beyond repute Jimimck has a reputation beyond repute Jimimck has a reputation beyond repute Jimimck's Avatar

New Zealand (pronounced Noo Zeeland if you want to get the accent right...)
    My Mood
    Angelic
    Country
    Country Flag

Thanks for the photos!

Citizen of Gilead AstroDad is a name known to all AstroDad is a name known to all AstroDad is a name known to all AstroDad is a name known to all AstroDad is a name known to all AstroDad is a name known to all AstroDad's Avatar

My Mood
    Busy
    Country
    Country Flag

Hey Brian or Dan (or anyone else that happens to have one)!

Any chance you guys have an extra Doctor Sleep Traycase laying around in the warehouse? I just bought a s/l missing a traycase.

Servant of Gan DanHocker is a splendid one to behold DanHocker is a splendid one to behold DanHocker is a splendid one to behold DanHocker is a splendid one to behold DanHocker is a splendid one to behold DanHocker is a splendid one to behold DanHocker is a splendid one to behold DanHocker is a splendid one to behold

Quote Originally Posted by AstroDad View Post
    Hey Brian or Dan (or anyone else that happens to have one)!

Any chance you guys have an extra Doctor Sleep Traycase laying around in the warehouse? I just bought a s/l missing a traycase.
    I think so. Just email Mindy asking and we can put an order in for you.

My Mood
    Busy
    Country
    Country Flag

will do, thanks!

Goldmember Kingfan24 has a brilliant future Kingfan24 has a brilliant future Kingfan24 has a brilliant future Kingfan24 has a brilliant future Kingfan24 has a brilliant future Kingfan24 has a brilliant future Kingfan24 has a brilliant future Kingfan24 has a brilliant future Kingfan24 has a brilliant future Kingfan24 has a brilliant future Kingfan24 has a brilliant future

My Mood
    Inspired

Hey Brian - what type of material is that folder? I can't really tell

Quote Originally Posted by Kingfan24 View Post
    Hey Brian - what type of material is that folder? I can't really tell
    They are a custom "reinforced capacity folder" with a 1/4" spine and reinforced sides, sized at a little less than 9 X 12. The printing is full color and I believe we selected a matte finish for the final coating to match the DJ finish for the Artist Edition.

Brian

Demon of the Prim skyofcrack is a jewel in the rough skyofcrack is a jewel in the rough skyofcrack is a jewel in the rough skyofcrack is a jewel in the rough skyofcrack's Avatar

My Mood
    Tired
    Country
    Country Flag

Portfolio looks fantastic. Mine arrived this morning. Gotta go pick it up.

Edit: pics

My folder was slightly wrinkled but it doesn't really bother me too much.

The paper for the limitation page is much flimsier than the rest.

Spoiler:

Great Old One zelig seldom gets put on hold zelig seldom gets put on hold zelig seldom gets put on hold zelig seldom gets put on hold zelig seldom gets put on hold zelig seldom gets put on hold zelig seldom gets put on hold zelig seldom gets put on hold zelig seldom gets put on hold zelig seldom gets put on hold zelig seldom gets put on hold zelig's Avatar

My Mood
    Inspired
    Country
    Country Flag

Anyone else get their portfolio with the bumped corners? Mine arrived today with the top and bottom bumped. Top is the worst. I'm sure there will be more because this is not an easy one to protect in shipping. Even though it was packed well, the cardboard folder can easily get damaged.

Quote Originally Posted by zelig View Post
    Anyone else get their portfolio with the bumped corners? Mine arrived today with the top and bottom bumped. Top is the worst. I'm sure there will be more because this is not an easy one to protect in shipping. Even though it was packed well, the cardboard folder can easily get damaged.
    D'oh. For anyone who has problems when theirs arrives, Mindy can ship you a replacement: order@cemeterydance.com

Thanks!

Brian

Quote Originally Posted by skyofcrack View Post
    The paper for the limitation page is much flimsier than the rest.
    Yep, those were printed first, and after seeing them, we decided to upgrade the paper stock for the prints. Future portfolios should have both printed on the same stock.

Brian

Quote Originally Posted by skyofcrack View Post
    My folder was slightly wrinkled but it doesn't really bother me too much.
    Still be sure to email Mindy so she can get you a replacement: order@cemeterydance.com

Thanks!

Brian

Great Old One zelig seldom gets put on hold zelig seldom gets put on hold zelig seldom gets put on hold zelig seldom gets put on hold zelig seldom gets put on hold zelig seldom gets put on hold zelig seldom gets put on hold zelig seldom gets put on hold zelig seldom gets put on hold zelig seldom gets put on hold zelig seldom gets put on hold zelig's Avatar

My Mood
    Inspired
    Country
    Country Flag

Quote Originally Posted by Brian James Freeman View Post
    Quote Originally Posted by zelig View Post
    D'oh. For anyone who has problems when theirs arrives, Mindy can ship you a replacement: order@cemeterydance.com

Thanks!

Brian
    Thanks Brian!

Gunslinger Apprentice mkberger has a spectacular aura about mkberger has a spectacular aura about mkberger has a spectacular aura about mkberger's Avatar

Yes, thanks. Pretty pleased overall--package and price were excellent, and it makes a nice addition to the book.

Did I remember to post this photo the other day? The dummy book for our edition of 'SALEM'S LOT is in the white DJ:

Brian

Live it. webstar1000 is loved more than Jesus webstar1000 is loved more than Jesus webstar1000 is loved more than Jesus webstar1000 is loved more than Jesus webstar1000 is loved more than Jesus webstar1000 is loved more than Jesus webstar1000 is loved more than Jesus webstar1000 is loved more than Jesus webstar1000 is loved more than Jesus webstar1000 is loved more than Jesus webstar1000 is loved more than Jesus webstar1000's Avatar

Country
    Country Flag

Massive. Hope the tray case fits nicely and is as nice OR nicer than Carrie... this is a HUGE fan fav!!!
    HELP ME FIND
    Insomnia #459
    ANY S/L #459

+ Reply to Thread
Page 473 of 890 FirstFirst ... 373 423 463 471 472 473 474 475 483 523 573 ... LastLast