Donate To Keep The Site Ad Free
+ Reply to Thread
Page 858 of 890 FirstFirst ... 358 758 808 848 856 857 858 859 860 868 ... LastLast
Results 21,426 to 21,450 of 22245

Thread: Cemetery Dance discussion thread

Gunslinger herbertwest has a reputation beyond repute herbertwest has a reputation beyond repute herbertwest has a reputation beyond repute herbertwest has a reputation beyond repute herbertwest has a reputation beyond repute herbertwest has a reputation beyond repute herbertwest has a reputation beyond repute herbertwest has a reputation beyond repute herbertwest has a reputation beyond repute herbertwest has a reputation beyond repute herbertwest has a reputation beyond repute herbertwest's Avatar

Country
    Country Flag

That must adds up to a nice little sum
    ------------------------------------------------
    CLUB STEPHEN KING (french website about STEPHEN KING, since 1992) : on : Facebook | Twitter | Instagram
    ------------------------------------------------

Gunslinger Apprentice playdohman has a spectacular aura about playdohman has a spectacular aura about playdohman has a spectacular aura about playdohman's Avatar

Country
    Country Flag

Quote Originally Posted by herbertwest View Post
    That must adds up to a nice little sum
    70% of the $$ is in the Stephen King lettereds/limiteds.

Owner Randall Flagg is loved more than Jesus Randall Flagg is loved more than Jesus Randall Flagg is loved more than Jesus Randall Flagg is loved more than Jesus Randall Flagg is loved more than Jesus Randall Flagg is loved more than Jesus Randall Flagg is loved more than Jesus Randall Flagg is loved more than Jesus Randall Flagg is loved more than Jesus Randall Flagg is loved more than Jesus Randall Flagg is loved more than Jesus Randall Flagg's Avatar

North of "The Claw" & Patrick, East of Chad, RIP Bill Bender
    My Mood
    Pensive
    Country
    Country Flag

That's a shame.

Citizen of Gilead Alec has much to be proud of Alec has much to be proud of Alec has much to be proud of Alec has much to be proud of Alec has much to be proud of Alec has much to be proud of Alec has much to be proud of Alec has much to be proud of Alec has much to be proud of Alec has much to be proud of

21 books in Playdohman’s list that have been on order 5 years or longer.
    It is a shame, however it is also a disgrace. I only have one book on order, “Flight or Fright” and that is from 2018. I did not even bother ordering the latest offering of the new Stephen King novella at $4,000. (I hope those facts are correct, did not pay to much attention). The chances are that the company may never get around to publishing it.

Guardian of the Beam cit74 has much to be proud of cit74 has much to be proud of cit74 has much to be proud of cit74 has much to be proud of cit74 has much to be proud of cit74 has much to be proud of cit74 has much to be proud of cit74 has much to be proud of cit74 has much to be proud of cit74 has much to be proud of cit74's Avatar

Country
    Country Flag

I have 10 books on that list - still waiting...
    Wanted:
    Gunslinger s/l #344
    Drawing of The Three s/l #344

“A good hockey player plays where the puck is. A great hockey player plays where the puck is going to be.” Wayne Gretzky

Goldmember ICry4Oy has a reputation beyond repute ICry4Oy has a reputation beyond repute ICry4Oy has a reputation beyond repute ICry4Oy has a reputation beyond repute ICry4Oy has a reputation beyond repute ICry4Oy has a reputation beyond repute ICry4Oy has a reputation beyond repute ICry4Oy has a reputation beyond repute ICry4Oy has a reputation beyond repute ICry4Oy has a reputation beyond repute ICry4Oy has a reputation beyond repute ICry4Oy's Avatar

Country
    Country Flag

I had several on order but cancelled all but two - the remaining King Doubleday books. I hope I live long enough to get them!

Servant of Gan jeffingoff has a reputation beyond repute jeffingoff has a reputation beyond repute jeffingoff has a reputation beyond repute jeffingoff has a reputation beyond repute jeffingoff has a reputation beyond repute jeffingoff has a reputation beyond repute jeffingoff has a reputation beyond repute jeffingoff has a reputation beyond repute jeffingoff has a reputation beyond repute jeffingoff has a reputation beyond repute jeffingoff has a reputation beyond repute

Country
    Country Flag

I don’t know how much Chizmar paid BJF but it wasn’t enough.

Sent from my iPhone using Tapatalk

President-Matt Fisher Fan Club Roseannebarr has a reputation beyond repute Roseannebarr has a reputation beyond repute Roseannebarr has a reputation beyond repute Roseannebarr has a reputation beyond repute Roseannebarr has a reputation beyond repute Roseannebarr has a reputation beyond repute Roseannebarr has a reputation beyond repute Roseannebarr has a reputation beyond repute Roseannebarr has a reputation beyond repute Roseannebarr has a reputation beyond repute Roseannebarr has a reputation beyond repute

My Mood
    Asleep

[QUOTE=playdohman;1255831
    Wow! most of mine is the king stuff. thanks for posting

Turn Down the Lights AE
    Stephen King Limited (CD Book club 2014)
    The Stand - Gift and AE
    Pet Sematary - Gift and AE
    The Best of Shivers - Ltd
    Sharp Objects by Gillian Flynn - Ltd
    Dark Screams - Ltd
    In Sunlight or In Shadow - Ltd
    Dark Debt - Ltd
    Shivers VIII - Lmtd
    Cemetery Dance Select: 6 books
    Strange Weather
    Caretakers - Lmtd
    Intro to Alien Invasion - Lmtd
    Dark Screams - Lmtd
    Flight or Fright - Lettered & Gift
    Suffer the Children - Lmtd -
    Gwendy's Magic Feather - Limited & trade case
    Seasons of Terror - AE
    Stephen King Revisited
    Slipcase - Later
    Slipcase - Billy Summers
    Gwendy's Final Task - Limiteds (Presale at announcement)[/QUOTE]

Wow

Did you guess it was me? becca69 people like to rub elbows with me becca69 people like to rub elbows with me becca69 people like to rub elbows with me becca69 people like to rub elbows with me becca69 people like to rub elbows with me becca69 people like to rub elbows with me becca69 people like to rub elbows with me becca69 people like to rub elbows with me becca69 people like to rub elbows with me becca69 people like to rub elbows with me becca69 people like to rub elbows with me becca69's Avatar

The First Level of Hell - It's got a great view!
    Country
    Country Flag

It is very concerning. I have 21 items on order. The oldest from Oct 2015.
    Wanted: Human skin edition of The Book of the Dead. Will accept PC copy.

Gunslinger Apprentice OldCrow88 is a splendid one to behold OldCrow88 is a splendid one to behold OldCrow88 is a splendid one to behold OldCrow88 is a splendid one to behold OldCrow88 is a splendid one to behold OldCrow88 is a splendid one to behold OldCrow88 is a splendid one to behold OldCrow88's Avatar

My Mood
    Fine
    Country
    Country Flag

Joining this session of "CD Pyramid Investors Anonymous". Hi, my name's Rich, and I, too, have paid for books never yet delivered, dating to the Obama administration. 25 books back to October 2015. 25 books. Counting them up makes me shake my head.
    Alright, we'll call it a draw.

Gunslinger Apprentice playdohman has a spectacular aura about playdohman has a spectacular aura about playdohman has a spectacular aura about playdohman's Avatar

Country
    Country Flag

Quote Originally Posted by ICry4Oy View Post
    I had several on order but cancelled all but two - the remaining King Doubleday books. I hope I live long enough to get them!
    I hope CD is open long enough to deliver them! That is the huge unknown...how critical is it over there?

Servant of Gan jeffingoff has a reputation beyond repute jeffingoff has a reputation beyond repute jeffingoff has a reputation beyond repute jeffingoff has a reputation beyond repute jeffingoff has a reputation beyond repute jeffingoff has a reputation beyond repute jeffingoff has a reputation beyond repute jeffingoff has a reputation beyond repute jeffingoff has a reputation beyond repute jeffingoff has a reputation beyond repute jeffingoff has a reputation beyond repute

Country
    Country Flag

Maybe King can ask Chizmar about it on their next YouTube video.

Servant of Gan Lurker has a brilliant future Lurker has a brilliant future Lurker has a brilliant future Lurker has a brilliant future Lurker has a brilliant future Lurker has a brilliant future Lurker has a brilliant future Lurker has a brilliant future Lurker has a brilliant future Lurker has a brilliant future Lurker has a brilliant future Lurker's Avatar

Country
    Country Flag

Guess I should be glad I can only come up with nine on my list. Had no idea Interview was going on six years. Shame Anne Rice never got to see it.
    Looking for FAB8 CD Number 439

World Leader Pretend Scoogs is a splendid one to behold Scoogs is a splendid one to behold Scoogs is a splendid one to behold Scoogs is a splendid one to behold Scoogs is a splendid one to behold Scoogs is a splendid one to behold Scoogs's Avatar

My Mood
    Fine
    Country
    Country Flag

Quote Originally Posted by Lurker View Post
    Guess I should be glad I can only come up with nine on my list. Had no idea Interview was going on six years. Shame Anne Rice never got to see it.
    I finally gave up and cancelled my preorder for it a year or two ago.
    That was the last book I had on preorder from CD and there will never be another.
    Mark Twain

Country
    Country Flag

My oldest 10 preorders:

Turn Down the Lights November 2013 CD
    NEW CEMETERY DANCE BOOK CLUB (6 BOOKS) AUGUST 2016 CD
    STRANGE WEATHER SEPTEMBER 2017 CD
    THE STAND X2 JANUARY 2018 CD
    USHERS PASSING Lettered JULY 2018 CD
    OFFSPRING NOVEMBER 1 2018 DRP
    SOUTHERN REACH TRILOGY DECEMBER 2018 CD
    GWENDY’S MAGIC FEATHER MAY 2019 CD
    MALORIE JULY 2019 DRP
    MIDNIGHT UNDER THE BIG TOP Lettered FEBRUARY 2020 CD

I bought Strange Weather before I knew Suntup existed. I now have 46 Suntup books on my shelves not counting ARCs.

Citizen of Gilead darkseer is a name known to all darkseer is a name known to all darkseer is a name known to all darkseer is a name known to all darkseer is a name known to all darkseer is a name known to all

My Mood
    Sleepy
    Country
    Country Flag

46 books, Suntup showing CD how it should be done.

Citizen of Gilead RichardX is just really nice RichardX is just really nice RichardX is just really nice RichardX is just really nice RichardX is just really nice RichardX's Avatar

Country
    Country Flag

I had forgotten all about "In Sunlight or In Shadow." And that has only been pending six years or so.

Memories, light the corners of my mind
    Misty watercolor memories of the way we were.

Goldmember ICry4Oy has a reputation beyond repute ICry4Oy has a reputation beyond repute ICry4Oy has a reputation beyond repute ICry4Oy has a reputation beyond repute ICry4Oy has a reputation beyond repute ICry4Oy has a reputation beyond repute ICry4Oy has a reputation beyond repute ICry4Oy has a reputation beyond repute ICry4Oy has a reputation beyond repute ICry4Oy has a reputation beyond repute ICry4Oy has a reputation beyond repute ICry4Oy's Avatar

Country
    Country Flag

Not to mention all the "exclusive" books from the Collector's Club.

Country
    Country Flag

Quote Originally Posted by ICry4Oy View Post
    Not to mention all the "exclusive" books from the Collector's Club.
    CDCC2 10/31/2010 10/31: The Butcher's Story
    CDCC4 12/10/2012 Waiting by Rich Hautala
    CDCC4 8/27/2013 A Good Story and Good Word
    Book Club 2014 12/8/2013 Stephen King Limited
    CDCC5 9/15/2014 The Judas Tree by Simon Clark
    CDCC5 9/15/2014 Sunny Pines (CDCC 5 Round)
    CDCC7 8/8/2016 In the Porches of My Ears
    CDCC7 8/8/2016 Walking With Ghosts
    CDCC7 8/29/2016 Graveside Manner 1
    CDCC8 9/6/2017 Graveside Manner 2
    CDCC9 8/1/2018 Graveside Manner 3
    CDCC10 6/27/2019 Husks by Glen Krisch
    CDCC11 8/18/2020 Dissonant Harmonies by Brian

Goldmember Brian861 seldom gets put on hold Brian861 seldom gets put on hold Brian861 seldom gets put on hold Brian861 seldom gets put on hold Brian861 seldom gets put on hold Brian861 seldom gets put on hold Brian861 seldom gets put on hold Brian861 seldom gets put on hold Brian861 seldom gets put on hold Brian861 seldom gets put on hold Brian861 seldom gets put on hold Brian861's Avatar

Country
    Country Flag

Quote Originally Posted by darkseer View Post
    46 books, Suntup showing CD how it should be done.
    The youngest of the three; Lividian is off to a stellar start as well. It's ashamed King's sig was kept from BJF.
    You don't know my kind.....You don't my mind.....Dark necessities are part of my design.....

Servant of Gan shaq is a splendid one to behold shaq is a splendid one to behold shaq is a splendid one to behold shaq is a splendid one to behold shaq is a splendid one to behold shaq is a splendid one to behold shaq is a splendid one to behold shaq's Avatar

Country
    Country Flag

I’m fortunate in that I have one on order, and only ever felt the need to cancel 2 others historically (but I’ll not be cancelling this one)

With Brian in an advisory role and Richard focussing on writing they need to employ a couple more experts in the industry to get the wheels turning to make the decisions and be smarter on priorities than what is being perceived at the moment.

Maybe even a business partner rather than employee, someone to rebuild.

I know we don’t see everything that goes on under the surface, which may be a blessing but I’ve been reading this forum for a long time and it feels worse than ever.
    Nobody likes a clown at midnight

Goldmember Brian861 seldom gets put on hold Brian861 seldom gets put on hold Brian861 seldom gets put on hold Brian861 seldom gets put on hold Brian861 seldom gets put on hold Brian861 seldom gets put on hold Brian861 seldom gets put on hold Brian861 seldom gets put on hold Brian861 seldom gets put on hold Brian861 seldom gets put on hold Brian861 seldom gets put on hold Brian861's Avatar

Country
    Country Flag

Quote Originally Posted by shaq View Post
    I’m fortunate in that I have one on order, and only ever felt the need to cancel 2 others historically (but I’ll not be cancelling this one)

With Brian in an advisory role and Richard focussing on writing they need to employ a couple more experts in the industry to get the wheels turning to make the decisions and be smarter on priorities than what is being perceived at the moment.

Maybe even a business partner rather than employee, someone to rebuild.

I know we don’t see everything that goes on under the surface, which may be a blessing but I’ve been reading this forum for a long time and it feels worse than ever.
    And when the owner of a business says he's no business man, well.......
    You don't know my kind.....You don't my mind.....Dark necessities are part of my design.....

Gunslinger Tommy seldom gets put on hold Tommy seldom gets put on hold Tommy seldom gets put on hold Tommy seldom gets put on hold Tommy seldom gets put on hold Tommy seldom gets put on hold Tommy seldom gets put on hold Tommy seldom gets put on hold Tommy seldom gets put on hold Tommy seldom gets put on hold Tommy seldom gets put on hold Tommy's Avatar

I do not want to count my pre-orders because I will freak out but it is a lot. CD is what got me into collecting in the first place and I hope CD is not what sours me on collecting. I will be positive and hope they can pull through and deliver.

Gunslinger Apprentice jsweet has a spectacular aura about jsweet has a spectacular aura about jsweet has a spectacular aura about

Country
    Country Flag

Quote Originally Posted by Tommy View Post
    I do not want to count my pre-orders because I will freak out but it is a lot. CD is what got me into collecting in the first place and I hope CD is not what sours me on collecting. I will be positive and hope they can pull through and deliver.
    This is me on all counts.

Country
    Country Flag

And to think, all it would take to restore a thimble full of confidence is to actually hear from Chizmar that he knows Cemetery Dance exists.

Sent from my iPhone using Tapatalk

+ Reply to Thread
Page 858 of 890 FirstFirst ... 358 758 808 848 856 857 858 859 860 868 ... LastLast