Donate To Keep The Site Ad Free
+ Reply to Thread
Page 818 of 890 FirstFirst ... 318 718 768 808 816 817 818 819 820 828 868 ... LastLast
Results 20,426 to 20,450 of 22245

Thread: Cemetery Dance discussion thread

Goldmember ICry4Oy has a reputation beyond repute ICry4Oy has a reputation beyond repute ICry4Oy has a reputation beyond repute ICry4Oy has a reputation beyond repute ICry4Oy has a reputation beyond repute ICry4Oy has a reputation beyond repute ICry4Oy has a reputation beyond repute ICry4Oy has a reputation beyond repute ICry4Oy has a reputation beyond repute ICry4Oy has a reputation beyond repute ICry4Oy has a reputation beyond repute ICry4Oy's Avatar

Country
    Country Flag

I've been a member of the CD collector's club for several years. Today I received a Collector's Club 10 card. Don't recall ever receiving one previously so I'm just wondering if it is for some purpose or is it just a "here's your sign" kind of thing?

Quote Originally Posted by ICry4Oy View Post
    I've been a member of the CD collector's club for several years. Today I received a Collector's Club 10 card. Don't recall ever receiving one previously so I'm just wondering if it is for some purpose or is it just a "here's your sign" kind of thing?
    We made a card for the first CDCC, so it seemed fitting to make one for the CDCC 10.
    Founder and publisher of Lividian Publications. My other website is BrianJamesFreeman.com. Please always feel free to email me or send me a PM if you have any questions about either!

Servant of Gan jeffingoff has a reputation beyond repute jeffingoff has a reputation beyond repute jeffingoff has a reputation beyond repute jeffingoff has a reputation beyond repute jeffingoff has a reputation beyond repute jeffingoff has a reputation beyond repute jeffingoff has a reputation beyond repute jeffingoff has a reputation beyond repute jeffingoff has a reputation beyond repute jeffingoff has a reputation beyond repute jeffingoff has a reputation beyond repute

Country
    Country Flag

Dan on the CD Forum said it was just a fun throwback to the very first CDCC when they issued a card. I've been a member since CDCC 7 and never got one before. You can use it to chop lines, as a phony gift card to someone you don't plan on seeing again, as a bookmark, as a coaster, and to make the people from CDCC 2, 3, 4, 5, 6, 7, 8, and 9 jealous.

Goldmember ICry4Oy has a reputation beyond repute ICry4Oy has a reputation beyond repute ICry4Oy has a reputation beyond repute ICry4Oy has a reputation beyond repute ICry4Oy has a reputation beyond repute ICry4Oy has a reputation beyond repute ICry4Oy has a reputation beyond repute ICry4Oy has a reputation beyond repute ICry4Oy has a reputation beyond repute ICry4Oy has a reputation beyond repute ICry4Oy has a reputation beyond repute ICry4Oy's Avatar

Country
    Country Flag

Quote Originally Posted by Brian James Freeman View Post
    We made a card for the first CDCC, so it seemed fitting to make one for the CDCC 10.

Gotcha, THANKS!

Gunslinger Apprentice richardsrarebooks will become famous soon enough

Say Brian, when is the CD "misfit" grab bag going out? The original announcement said..."ASAP".

"I'm working on my sense of humor" Br!an seldom gets put on hold Br!an seldom gets put on hold Br!an seldom gets put on hold Br!an seldom gets put on hold Br!an seldom gets put on hold Br!an seldom gets put on hold Br!an seldom gets put on hold Br!an seldom gets put on hold Br!an seldom gets put on hold Br!an seldom gets put on hold Br!an seldom gets put on hold Br!an's Avatar

“No matter how cynical you get, it is impossible to keep up” -Lily Tomlin
    Country
    Country Flag

Quote Originally Posted by richardsrarebooks View Post
    Say Brian, when is the CD "misfit" grab bag going out? The original announcement said..."ASAP".
    Mine shipped last Thursday. It was a CDCC order. It took them three days from the day I ordered to ship.

So it seems they are actively shipping these.
    "One day you're going to figure out that everything they taught you was a lie."

Gunslinger Apprentice richardsrarebooks will become famous soon enough

Haven't received a shipping notice.

Gunslinger Apprentice MLG is a jewel in the rough MLG is a jewel in the rough MLG is a jewel in the rough MLG is a jewel in the rough MLG's Avatar

Haven't received a shipping notice.
    I have not received a shipping notice yet but the last two orders I received came before I received the shipping notice.

Two Gunslingers Lookwhoitis has much to be proud of Lookwhoitis has much to be proud of Lookwhoitis has much to be proud of Lookwhoitis has much to be proud of Lookwhoitis has much to be proud of Lookwhoitis has much to be proud of Lookwhoitis has much to be proud of Lookwhoitis has much to be proud of Lookwhoitis has much to be proud of Lookwhoitis has much to be proud of Lookwhoitis's Avatar

My Mood
    Psychedelic
    Country
    Country Flag

Quote Originally Posted by jeffingoff View Post
    You can use it to chop lines
    Wanted
    CD Carrie Portfolio 719
    Dark Tower S/N LE's 171 or 203
    ANY Stephen King S/N LE #171 or 719

A Storm of Swords #218 or 346
    Ancillary Justice #455
    American Gods (+ SC Reader copy) #624

Michael Whelan original art
    DT VII: Michael Whelan Remarque

The orders placed last week have all shipped as of yesterday, so I'll check to see if maybe Mindy hasn't sent notices yet.

Brian
    Founder and publisher of Lividian Publications. My other website is BrianJamesFreeman.com. Please always feel free to email me or send me a PM if you have any questions about either!

Rabid Billybumbler amd013 has a reputation beyond repute amd013 has a reputation beyond repute amd013 has a reputation beyond repute amd013 has a reputation beyond repute amd013 has a reputation beyond repute amd013 has a reputation beyond repute amd013 has a reputation beyond repute amd013 has a reputation beyond repute amd013 has a reputation beyond repute amd013 has a reputation beyond repute amd013 has a reputation beyond repute amd013's Avatar

My Mood
    Fine
    Country
    Country Flag

The orders placed last week have all shipped as of yesterday, so I'll check to see if maybe Mindy hasn't sent notices yet.

Brian
    Hi Brian, what about the grab bag from 9/22?

Thanks,
    Mike
    Wanted:

'Salem's Lot Portfolio #606

Fairy Tale UK S/L

Quote Originally Posted by amd013 View Post

Brian
    Hi Brian, what about the grab bag from 9/22?

Thanks,
    Mike
    The Stephen King one, right? We're still assembling those, I believe. (The Misfit Grab Bag has actually been sitting in the warehouse for a while, taking up space. We announced these in the wrong order. )

Brian

Gunslinger Apprentice MLG is a jewel in the rough MLG is a jewel in the rough MLG is a jewel in the rough MLG is a jewel in the rough MLG's Avatar

My misfit shipping notice came this morning.

Owner Randall Flagg is loved more than Jesus Randall Flagg is loved more than Jesus Randall Flagg is loved more than Jesus Randall Flagg is loved more than Jesus Randall Flagg is loved more than Jesus Randall Flagg is loved more than Jesus Randall Flagg is loved more than Jesus Randall Flagg is loved more than Jesus Randall Flagg is loved more than Jesus Randall Flagg is loved more than Jesus Randall Flagg is loved more than Jesus Randall Flagg's Avatar

North of "The Claw" & Patrick, East of Chad, RIP Bill Bender
    My Mood
    Pensive
    Country
    Country Flag

I guess the misfit grab bag is sold out.

Gunslinger Apprentice craigobau has a spectacular aura about craigobau has a spectacular aura about craigobau's Avatar

Country
    Country Flag

Hi Brian, any updates on Night Shift?

Thank you.

Quote Originally Posted by craigobau View Post

Thank you.
    I should have more news on Monday when I get the next status update from the case maker, but we’re definitely in the homestretch!

Brian

Big Coffin Hunter Ari_Racing has a reputation beyond repute Ari_Racing has a reputation beyond repute Ari_Racing has a reputation beyond repute Ari_Racing has a reputation beyond repute Ari_Racing has a reputation beyond repute Ari_Racing has a reputation beyond repute Ari_Racing has a reputation beyond repute Ari_Racing has a reputation beyond repute Ari_Racing has a reputation beyond repute Ari_Racing has a reputation beyond repute Ari_Racing has a reputation beyond repute Ari_Racing's Avatar

My Mood
    Cheerful
    Country
    Country Flag

RIchard just confirmed on Facebook that he and King are working on the third chapter of Gwendy!

Wanted list:
    Ubris

Goldmember Brian861 seldom gets put on hold Brian861 seldom gets put on hold Brian861 seldom gets put on hold Brian861 seldom gets put on hold Brian861 seldom gets put on hold Brian861 seldom gets put on hold Brian861 seldom gets put on hold Brian861 seldom gets put on hold Brian861 seldom gets put on hold Brian861 seldom gets put on hold Brian861 seldom gets put on hold Brian861's Avatar

Country
    Country Flag

Quote Originally Posted by Ari_Racing View Post
    RIchard just confirmed on Facebook that he and King are working on the third chapter of Gwendy!

Must be the other novel he was teasing for '21.
    You don't know my kind.....You don't my mind.....Dark necessities are part of my design.....

Citizen of Gilead GenericEric is a name known to all GenericEric is a name known to all GenericEric is a name known to all GenericEric is a name known to all GenericEric is a name known to all GenericEric is a name known to all GenericEric's Avatar

My Mood
    Mellow
    Country
    Country Flag

Quote Originally Posted by Brian861 View Post
    Quote Originally Posted by Ari_Racing View Post

Must be the other novel he was teasing for '21.
    Could be. But I also wouldn't be surprised if the other 2021 release is something King already has finished.
    It was hell's season, and the air smelled of burning children

President-Matt Fisher Fan Club Roseannebarr has a reputation beyond repute Roseannebarr has a reputation beyond repute Roseannebarr has a reputation beyond repute Roseannebarr has a reputation beyond repute Roseannebarr has a reputation beyond repute Roseannebarr has a reputation beyond repute Roseannebarr has a reputation beyond repute Roseannebarr has a reputation beyond repute Roseannebarr has a reputation beyond repute Roseannebarr has a reputation beyond repute Roseannebarr has a reputation beyond repute

My Mood
    Asleep

I carry mine around all the time. We signed up for mail notification and i could not get to the post office for 2 days, but i saw a LETTER from Cemetery Danse. I just knew Brian and Richard were writing me to tell me that i could buy an exclusive signed King Book or thank me for being such a good customer over the years that i was going to get a tour of the CD factory/store like Charlie and the Chocolate factory.

But i was just as happy to get my CC 10 card. Too excited to actually get a letter from CD! Well played and nice surprise!

Gunslinger Apprentice craigobau has a spectacular aura about craigobau has a spectacular aura about craigobau's Avatar

Country
    Country Flag

Quote Originally Posted by craigobau View Post

Thank you.
    I should have more news on Monday when I get the next status update from the case maker, but we’re definitely in the homestretch!

Brian
    Thank you!

Big Coffin Hunter Ari_Racing has a reputation beyond repute Ari_Racing has a reputation beyond repute Ari_Racing has a reputation beyond repute Ari_Racing has a reputation beyond repute Ari_Racing has a reputation beyond repute Ari_Racing has a reputation beyond repute Ari_Racing has a reputation beyond repute Ari_Racing has a reputation beyond repute Ari_Racing has a reputation beyond repute Ari_Racing has a reputation beyond repute Ari_Racing has a reputation beyond repute Ari_Racing's Avatar

My Mood
    Cheerful
    Country
    Country Flag

It's not the other novel.
    Wanted list:
    Ubris

Gunslinger Apprentice Frondz has a spectacular aura about Frondz has a spectacular aura about Frondz's Avatar

Country
    Country Flag

Hi Brian,
    Received the Girl Who Builds Monsters book yesterday as part of the out of print book club. Just have to tell you, my 3-year-old is now OBSESSED with that book. We've probably read it a couple dozen times in a couple days. So, thank you for a wonderful book! It was an unexpected, pleasant surprise as part of the book club.

Quote Originally Posted by Frondz View Post
    Hi Brian,
    Received the Girl Who Builds Monsters book yesterday as part of the out of print book club. Just have to tell you, my 3-year-old is now OBSESSED with that book. We've probably read it a couple dozen times in a couple days. So, thank you for a wonderful book! It was an unexpected, pleasant surprise as part of the book club.
    Thank you! Very much appreciated!

Citizen of Gilead GenericEric is a name known to all GenericEric is a name known to all GenericEric is a name known to all GenericEric is a name known to all GenericEric is a name known to all GenericEric is a name known to all GenericEric's Avatar

My Mood
    Mellow
    Country
    Country Flag

As Brian indicated a few days ago, here's the new update on Night Shift:

The slipcases and traycases are deep in production, with our casemaker promising to deliver them just after Thanksgiving, which means we'll be shipping preorders for the Gift Edition and Artist Numbered Edition in December. The Lettered Edition is with our binder, and when that work is done he'll begin making the cases for that edition. Since all of his work is done by hand, the Lettered Edition will ship in 2021. Thank you very much for your patience!
    It was hell's season, and the air smelled of burning children

+ Reply to Thread
Page 818 of 890 FirstFirst ... 318 718 768 808 816 817 818 819 820 828 868 ... LastLast