Donate To Keep The Site Ad Free
+ Reply to Thread
Page 765 of 890 FirstFirst ... 265 665 715 755 763 764 765 766 767 775 815 865 ... LastLast
Results 19,101 to 19,125 of 22237

Thread: Cemetery Dance discussion thread

Weedeater ladysai has a brilliant future ladysai has a brilliant future ladysai has a brilliant future ladysai has a brilliant future ladysai has a brilliant future ladysai has a brilliant future ladysai has a brilliant future ladysai has a brilliant future ladysai has a brilliant future ladysai has a brilliant future ladysai has a brilliant future ladysai's Avatar

Quote Originally Posted by Roseannebarr View Post
    I am now 57 and I don't think a naked old lady getting out of the tub would scare me like it did when I was 16.
    Holy crapola did that make me laugh!
    Spit out my Diet Coke (scaring the dog) and nearly peed my pants.

You do have a point, though.

(Im off topic...on my way out of the thread)

"I'm working on my sense of humor" Br!an seldom gets put on hold Br!an seldom gets put on hold Br!an seldom gets put on hold Br!an seldom gets put on hold Br!an seldom gets put on hold Br!an seldom gets put on hold Br!an seldom gets put on hold Br!an seldom gets put on hold Br!an seldom gets put on hold Br!an seldom gets put on hold Br!an seldom gets put on hold Br!an's Avatar

“No matter how cynical you get, it is impossible to keep up” -Lily Tomlin
    Country
    Country Flag

Quote Originally Posted by ladysai View Post
    Quote Originally Posted by Roseannebarr View Post
    I am now 57 and I don't think a naked old lady getting out of the tub would scare me like it did when I was 16.
    Holy crapola did that make me laugh!
    Spit out my Diet Coke (scaring the dog) and nearly peed my pants.

You do have a point, though.

(Im off topic...on my way out of the thread)
    Seeing a naked old lady getting out of a tub at 16 is horrifying. At 57 it might just be Saturday.
    "One day you're going to figure out that everything they taught you was a lie."

Weedeater Hunchback Jack people like to rub elbows with me Hunchback Jack people like to rub elbows with me Hunchback Jack people like to rub elbows with me Hunchback Jack people like to rub elbows with me Hunchback Jack people like to rub elbows with me Hunchback Jack people like to rub elbows with me Hunchback Jack people like to rub elbows with me Hunchback Jack people like to rub elbows with me Hunchback Jack people like to rub elbows with me Hunchback Jack people like to rub elbows with me Hunchback Jack people like to rub elbows with me Hunchback Jack's Avatar

I would give you rep if I could Brian. That made this 50-ish year old man laugh.
    “If you don't know what you want," the doorman said, "you end up with a lot you don't.”
    ― Chuck Palahniuk, Fight Club

Looking for SubPress Lettered::
    Angel's Game and Prisoner of Heaven (Zafon)
    Ilium (Simmons)

Breaker Garrell has a reputation beyond repute Garrell has a reputation beyond repute Garrell has a reputation beyond repute Garrell has a reputation beyond repute Garrell has a reputation beyond repute Garrell has a reputation beyond repute Garrell has a reputation beyond repute Garrell has a reputation beyond repute Garrell has a reputation beyond repute Garrell has a reputation beyond repute Garrell has a reputation beyond repute Garrell's Avatar

My Mood
    Cool
    Country
    Country Flag

I laughed and so did the wife
    Wish List:
    Any of the following flatsigned or inscribed-
    It, Shining, Salem’s Lot, Mr. Mercedes, The Stand
    Brother ARC, Seed ARC

Servant of Gan DanHocker is a splendid one to behold DanHocker is a splendid one to behold DanHocker is a splendid one to behold DanHocker is a splendid one to behold DanHocker is a splendid one to behold DanHocker is a splendid one to behold DanHocker is a splendid one to behold DanHocker is a splendid one to behold

Quote Originally Posted by playdohman View Post
    Hi Brian,
    I received my Cardinal Black limited edition but the number was blank. I emailed Mindy but have not heard back yet. Was it just mine are are there more that missed being numbered?

- Patrick
    I'm back now. Send me an email and I'll figure it out for you.

Weedeater Hunchback Jack people like to rub elbows with me Hunchback Jack people like to rub elbows with me Hunchback Jack people like to rub elbows with me Hunchback Jack people like to rub elbows with me Hunchback Jack people like to rub elbows with me Hunchback Jack people like to rub elbows with me Hunchback Jack people like to rub elbows with me Hunchback Jack people like to rub elbows with me Hunchback Jack people like to rub elbows with me Hunchback Jack people like to rub elbows with me Hunchback Jack people like to rub elbows with me Hunchback Jack's Avatar

How is Cardinal Black Lettered coming along? I read the production update on the site; is there anything more to add? Thanks in advance.
    “If you don't know what you want," the doorman said, "you end up with a lot you don't.”
    ― Chuck Palahniuk, Fight Club

Looking for SubPress Lettered::
    Angel's Game and Prisoner of Heaven (Zafon)
    Ilium (Simmons)

Quote Originally Posted by Hunchback Jack View Post
    How is Cardinal Black Lettered coming along? I read the production update on the site; is there anything more to add? Thanks in advance.
    Oh yeah, I need to get CARDINAL BLACK updated on that page! Let me find out where things stand. Thanks for the heads-up!

Brian
    Founder and publisher of Lividian Publications. My other website is BrianJamesFreeman.com. Please always feel free to email me or send me a PM if you have any questions about either!

Citizen of Gilead sentinel is a splendid one to behold sentinel is a splendid one to behold sentinel is a splendid one to behold sentinel is a splendid one to behold sentinel is a splendid one to behold sentinel is a splendid one to behold sentinel is a splendid one to behold

Country
    Country Flag

There was some kind of Stephen King grab bag yesterday, by the time I got home and saw it, it was gone. What was in it?

Gunslinger Apprentice Dr. Dawg is on a distinguished road Dr. Dawg's Avatar

Country
    Country Flag

Quote Originally Posted by sentinel View Post
    There was some kind of Stephen King grab bag yesterday, by the time I got home and saw it, it was gone. What was in it?
    I'm curious too. I think it was gone within 30 minutes when I checked.

Goldmember ICry4Oy has a reputation beyond repute ICry4Oy has a reputation beyond repute ICry4Oy has a reputation beyond repute ICry4Oy has a reputation beyond repute ICry4Oy has a reputation beyond repute ICry4Oy has a reputation beyond repute ICry4Oy has a reputation beyond repute ICry4Oy has a reputation beyond repute ICry4Oy has a reputation beyond repute ICry4Oy has a reputation beyond repute ICry4Oy has a reputation beyond repute ICry4Oy's Avatar

Country
    Country Flag

Quote Originally Posted by Dr. Dawg View Post

Since the secret is out maybe someone here can tell us what and how much?

I saw the email about 40 minutes after it was sent and it was already sold out. Damn me for having a life!!!!!!

Goldmember Brian861 seldom gets put on hold Brian861 seldom gets put on hold Brian861 seldom gets put on hold Brian861 seldom gets put on hold Brian861 seldom gets put on hold Brian861 seldom gets put on hold Brian861 seldom gets put on hold Brian861 seldom gets put on hold Brian861 seldom gets put on hold Brian861 seldom gets put on hold Brian861 seldom gets put on hold Brian861's Avatar

Country
    Country Flag

Quote Originally Posted by ICry4Oy View Post

I saw the email about 40 minutes after it was sent and it was already sold out. Damn me for having a life!!!!!!
    Never even saw the email.
    You don't know my kind.....You don't my mind.....Dark necessities are part of my design.....

Goldmember ICry4Oy has a reputation beyond repute ICry4Oy has a reputation beyond repute ICry4Oy has a reputation beyond repute ICry4Oy has a reputation beyond repute ICry4Oy has a reputation beyond repute ICry4Oy has a reputation beyond repute ICry4Oy has a reputation beyond repute ICry4Oy has a reputation beyond repute ICry4Oy has a reputation beyond repute ICry4Oy has a reputation beyond repute ICry4Oy has a reputation beyond repute ICry4Oy's Avatar

Country
    Country Flag

Quote Originally Posted by Brian861 View Post

Was only for Collector's Club and secret.

There will be another one today, once again CDCC members only, so watch your email!

Brian
    Founder and publisher of Lividian Publications. My other website is BrianJamesFreeman.com. Please always feel free to email me or send me a PM if you have any questions about either!

Live it. webstar1000 is loved more than Jesus webstar1000 is loved more than Jesus webstar1000 is loved more than Jesus webstar1000 is loved more than Jesus webstar1000 is loved more than Jesus webstar1000 is loved more than Jesus webstar1000 is loved more than Jesus webstar1000 is loved more than Jesus webstar1000 is loved more than Jesus webstar1000 is loved more than Jesus webstar1000 is loved more than Jesus webstar1000's Avatar

Country
    Country Flag

Was only for Collector's Club and secret.
    IT was expensive I found... Just not into one part of it. SO I passed
    HELP ME FIND
    Insomnia #459
    ANY S/L #459

Goldmember Brian861 seldom gets put on hold Brian861 seldom gets put on hold Brian861 seldom gets put on hold Brian861 seldom gets put on hold Brian861 seldom gets put on hold Brian861 seldom gets put on hold Brian861 seldom gets put on hold Brian861 seldom gets put on hold Brian861 seldom gets put on hold Brian861 seldom gets put on hold Brian861 seldom gets put on hold Brian861's Avatar

Country
    Country Flag

Quote Originally Posted by Brian James Freeman View Post
    There will be another one today, once again CDCC members only, so watch your email!

Brian
    I'm CDCC and didn't get the one yesterday if it only went out to that list.
    You don't know my kind.....You don't my mind.....Dark necessities are part of my design.....

Owner Randall Flagg is loved more than Jesus Randall Flagg is loved more than Jesus Randall Flagg is loved more than Jesus Randall Flagg is loved more than Jesus Randall Flagg is loved more than Jesus Randall Flagg is loved more than Jesus Randall Flagg is loved more than Jesus Randall Flagg is loved more than Jesus Randall Flagg is loved more than Jesus Randall Flagg is loved more than Jesus Randall Flagg is loved more than Jesus Randall Flagg's Avatar

North of "The Claw" & Patrick, East of Chad, RIP Bill Bender
    My Mood
    Pensive
    Country
    Country Flag

I did not receive any email/special offer

Generally speaking, if you have a question about a CDCC exclusive offer, please reply to the email OR email me directly and ask. You’ll get the info you need without riling up the folks who don’t like that members get exclusive offers. Thank you!

Brian

Breaker Garrell has a reputation beyond repute Garrell has a reputation beyond repute Garrell has a reputation beyond repute Garrell has a reputation beyond repute Garrell has a reputation beyond repute Garrell has a reputation beyond repute Garrell has a reputation beyond repute Garrell has a reputation beyond repute Garrell has a reputation beyond repute Garrell has a reputation beyond repute Garrell has a reputation beyond repute Garrell's Avatar

My Mood
    Cool
    Country
    Country Flag

Will CDCC membership ever be offered again?
    Wish List:
    Any of the following flatsigned or inscribed-
    It, Shining, Salem’s Lot, Mr. Mercedes, The Stand
    Brother ARC, Seed ARC

Country
    Country Flag

Generally speaking, if you have a question about a CDCC exclusive offer, please reply to the email OR email me directly and ask. You’ll get the info you need without riling up the folks who don’t like that members get exclusive offers. Thank you!

Brian
    Said riled folks have the opportunity to sign up or no just like the rest of us. Crying into spilled milk.

I'll email ya as I didn't receive the email if it was for CDCC members only. I didn't receive any emails yesterday from CD except for the new Gwendy's book.

Country
    Country Flag

Quote Originally Posted by Garrell View Post
    At least once a year if not twice.

Servant of Gan DanHocker is a splendid one to behold DanHocker is a splendid one to behold DanHocker is a splendid one to behold DanHocker is a splendid one to behold DanHocker is a splendid one to behold DanHocker is a splendid one to behold DanHocker is a splendid one to behold DanHocker is a splendid one to behold

Quote Originally Posted by Garrell View Post
    At least once a year if not twice.
    Yep. We're coming up on the public sale of the next CDCC as well. I think we usually offer it publicly either late August or early September.

Live it. webstar1000 is loved more than Jesus webstar1000 is loved more than Jesus webstar1000 is loved more than Jesus webstar1000 is loved more than Jesus webstar1000 is loved more than Jesus webstar1000 is loved more than Jesus webstar1000 is loved more than Jesus webstar1000 is loved more than Jesus webstar1000 is loved more than Jesus webstar1000 is loved more than Jesus webstar1000 is loved more than Jesus webstar1000's Avatar

Country
    Country Flag

Quote Originally Posted by Ben Mears View Post
    Night Shift
    HELP ME FIND
    Insomnia #459
    ANY S/L #459

Demon of the Prim lotuz has a brilliant future lotuz has a brilliant future lotuz has a brilliant future lotuz has a brilliant future lotuz has a brilliant future lotuz has a brilliant future lotuz has a brilliant future lotuz has a brilliant future lotuz has a brilliant future lotuz has a brilliant future lotuz has a brilliant future lotuz's Avatar

Country
    Country Flag

Just FYI for the CDCC folks who didn't get an email: I had a problem a few months ago where some of my CDCC emails were getting sent into my spam folder. No idea why, and it wasn't all of them, just some of them. Might want to check there and mark as "NOT SPAM" and see if that helps...

Quote Originally Posted by lotuz View Post
    Just FYI for the CDCC folks who didn't get an email: I had a problem a few months ago where some of my CDCC emails were getting sent into my spam folder. No idea why, and it wasn't all of them, just some of them. Might want to check there and mark as "NOT SPAM" and see if that helps...
    Always good advice. There where no "exclusions" on that email so everyone in the CDCC should have gotten it.

Actually, make that TOMORROW!

+ Reply to Thread
Page 765 of 890 FirstFirst ... 265 665 715 755 763 764 765 766 767 775 815 865 ... LastLast