Donate To Keep The Site Ad Free
+ Reply to Thread
Page 718 of 890 FirstFirst ... 218 618 668 708 716 717 718 719 720 728 768 818 ... LastLast
Results 17,926 to 17,950 of 22245

Thread: Cemetery Dance discussion thread

Guardian of the Beam peripheral has much to be proud of peripheral has much to be proud of peripheral has much to be proud of peripheral has much to be proud of peripheral has much to be proud of peripheral has much to be proud of peripheral has much to be proud of peripheral has much to be proud of peripheral has much to be proud of peripheral has much to be proud of peripheral's Avatar

Country
    Country Flag

Is Gwendys bigger than the Secretary S/L’s?

President-Matt Fisher Fan Club Roseannebarr has a reputation beyond repute Roseannebarr has a reputation beyond repute Roseannebarr has a reputation beyond repute Roseannebarr has a reputation beyond repute Roseannebarr has a reputation beyond repute Roseannebarr has a reputation beyond repute Roseannebarr has a reputation beyond repute Roseannebarr has a reputation beyond repute Roseannebarr has a reputation beyond repute Roseannebarr has a reputation beyond repute Roseannebarr has a reputation beyond repute

My Mood
    Asleep

Quote Originally Posted by peripheral View Post
    Is Gwendys bigger than the Secretary S/L’s?
    Oooh yeah!!! Bigger than my pretty pony too! I had to move a shelf down 2 notches

Owner Randall Flagg is loved more than Jesus Randall Flagg is loved more than Jesus Randall Flagg is loved more than Jesus Randall Flagg is loved more than Jesus Randall Flagg is loved more than Jesus Randall Flagg is loved more than Jesus Randall Flagg is loved more than Jesus Randall Flagg is loved more than Jesus Randall Flagg is loved more than Jesus Randall Flagg is loved more than Jesus Randall Flagg is loved more than Jesus Randall Flagg's Avatar

North of "The Claw" & Patrick, East of Chad, RIP Bill Bender
    My Mood
    Pensive
    Country
    Country Flag

Can someone measure the traycase and let me know how tall it is?

Gunslinger Apprentice ke7285 will become famous soon enough ke7285 will become famous soon enough ke7285's Avatar

My Mood
    Busy
    Country
    Country Flag

1.5” d x 9.75” w x 16” h numbered edition

Goldmember ICry4Oy has a reputation beyond repute ICry4Oy has a reputation beyond repute ICry4Oy has a reputation beyond repute ICry4Oy has a reputation beyond repute ICry4Oy has a reputation beyond repute ICry4Oy has a reputation beyond repute ICry4Oy has a reputation beyond repute ICry4Oy has a reputation beyond repute ICry4Oy has a reputation beyond repute ICry4Oy has a reputation beyond repute ICry4Oy has a reputation beyond repute ICry4Oy's Avatar

Country
    Country Flag

Just picked up my Gwendy's at the PO and in the words of John Holmes first wife, HOLY SHIT IT'S BIG!

Gunslinger Apprentice dnemec has a brilliant future dnemec has a brilliant future dnemec has a brilliant future dnemec has a brilliant future dnemec has a brilliant future dnemec has a brilliant future dnemec has a brilliant future dnemec has a brilliant future dnemec has a brilliant future dnemec has a brilliant future dnemec has a brilliant future dnemec's Avatar

Country
    Country Flag

Quick and random question (and by the way, the link on LRB's website for Gwendy's BB isn't working at the moment): is the coin minted in silver?

BTW, that is some book! I'm certainly glad I chose to use my bday funds for new bookcases!

Owner Randall Flagg is loved more than Jesus Randall Flagg is loved more than Jesus Randall Flagg is loved more than Jesus Randall Flagg is loved more than Jesus Randall Flagg is loved more than Jesus Randall Flagg is loved more than Jesus Randall Flagg is loved more than Jesus Randall Flagg is loved more than Jesus Randall Flagg is loved more than Jesus Randall Flagg is loved more than Jesus Randall Flagg is loved more than Jesus Randall Flagg's Avatar

North of "The Claw" & Patrick, East of Chad, RIP Bill Bender
    My Mood
    Pensive
    Country
    Country Flag

I'd be incredibly shocked if the coin is minted in solid silver, but I am interested in the answer.

Quote Originally Posted by dnemec View Post
    Quick and random question (and by the way, the link on LRB's website for Gwendy's BB isn't working at the moment): is the coin minted in silver?
    Nickel! And I'm off to fix the link!
    Founder and publisher of Lividian Publications. My other website is BrianJamesFreeman.com. Please always feel free to email me or send me a PM if you have any questions about either!

Manni Folken The Library Policeman people like to rub elbows with me The Library Policeman people like to rub elbows with me The Library Policeman people like to rub elbows with me The Library Policeman people like to rub elbows with me The Library Policeman people like to rub elbows with me The Library Policeman people like to rub elbows with me The Library Policeman people like to rub elbows with me The Library Policeman people like to rub elbows with me The Library Policeman people like to rub elbows with me The Library Policeman people like to rub elbows with me The Library Policeman people like to rub elbows with me The Library Policeman's Avatar

My Mood
    Fine
    Country
    Country Flag

Mine arrived today. Absolutely love it. The nicest S/L in a while.

Rabid Billybumbler amd013 has a reputation beyond repute amd013 has a reputation beyond repute amd013 has a reputation beyond repute amd013 has a reputation beyond repute amd013 has a reputation beyond repute amd013 has a reputation beyond repute amd013 has a reputation beyond repute amd013 has a reputation beyond repute amd013 has a reputation beyond repute amd013 has a reputation beyond repute amd013 has a reputation beyond repute amd013's Avatar

My Mood
    Fine
    Country
    Country Flag

Quote Originally Posted by DanHocker View Post
    Just a quick Gwendy shipping update. All of the single copy limited edition orders and the orders for retailers are prepped. I'm not sure if my warehouse helper will get them all packed today, but if not the remaining copies will leave on Monday. I'm intending to start all the prep work for the orders that have lettered editions on them tomorrow. Those will ship faster, since there's less of them, so I'd say the last of the Gwendy orders will be out the door come Tuesday or Wednesday.

As a side note, if anyone here happened to be someone who was getting a PC copy, your book will probably be held up a bit. We didn't think far enough ahead with the coins, so all of the extra coins were blank (in case someones got lost or we were missing a number). We should have had some of them marked as PC when they where manufactured. So currently a large portion of the extra coins are with an engraver getting marked as "PC". I was hoping they'd be done with some of them by tomorrow, but it's a small local engraving shop and this was a fairly large job I dropped on their plate, so it could take a bit.
    Hi Dan,

Any update on this? I haven't gotten a notice yet. I did have a Lettered so wasn't too worried until now.

Thanks,
    Mike
    Wanted:

'Salem's Lot Portfolio #606

Fairy Tale UK S/L

Servant of Gan DanHocker is a splendid one to behold DanHocker is a splendid one to behold DanHocker is a splendid one to behold DanHocker is a splendid one to behold DanHocker is a splendid one to behold DanHocker is a splendid one to behold DanHocker is a splendid one to behold DanHocker is a splendid one to behold

Quote Originally Posted by amd013 View Post
    Just a quick Gwendy shipping update. All of the single copy limited edition orders and the orders for retailers are prepped. I'm not sure if my warehouse helper will get them all packed today, but if not the remaining copies will leave on Monday. I'm intending to start all the prep work for the orders that have lettered editions on them tomorrow. Those will ship faster, since there's less of them, so I'd say the last of the Gwendy orders will be out the door come Tuesday or Wednesday.

As a side note, if anyone here happened to be someone who was getting a PC copy, your book will probably be held up a bit. We didn't think far enough ahead with the coins, so all of the extra coins were blank (in case someones got lost or we were missing a number). We should have had some of them marked as PC when they where manufactured. So currently a large portion of the extra coins are with an engraver getting marked as "PC". I was hoping they'd be done with some of them by tomorrow, but it's a small local engraving shop and this was a fairly large job I dropped on their plate, so it could take a bit.
    Hi Dan,

Any update on this? I haven't gotten a notice yet. I did have a Lettered so wasn't too worried until now.

Thanks,
    Mike
    Still working on the lettereds. Should probably be today or tomorrow I think. It's been a painfully slow process, doesn't help we ran out of packing peanuts yesterday as well. These books are chewing through our supply. I think we used 20+ bags just on the limiteds alone, and the lettereds are using like twice as many peanuts per box as the limiteds. Better safe than damaged in shipping though. Since I can't pack any orders until later today when more peanuts arrive I'm prepping the last of them now.

Live it. webstar1000 is loved more than Jesus webstar1000 is loved more than Jesus webstar1000 is loved more than Jesus webstar1000 is loved more than Jesus webstar1000 is loved more than Jesus webstar1000 is loved more than Jesus webstar1000 is loved more than Jesus webstar1000 is loved more than Jesus webstar1000 is loved more than Jesus webstar1000 is loved more than Jesus webstar1000 is loved more than Jesus webstar1000's Avatar

Country
    Country Flag

Hi Dan,

Thanks,
    Mike
    Yeah I am still waiting too. CANNOT WAIT.
    HELP ME FIND
    Insomnia #459
    ANY S/L #459

Can Toi St. Troy has a brilliant future St. Troy has a brilliant future St. Troy has a brilliant future St. Troy has a brilliant future St. Troy has a brilliant future St. Troy has a brilliant future St. Troy has a brilliant future St. Troy has a brilliant future St. Troy has a brilliant future St. Troy has a brilliant future St. Troy has a brilliant future St. Troy's Avatar

My Mood
    Yeehaw

...we ran out of packing peanuts yesterday as well. These books are chewing through our supply. I think we used 20+ bags just on the limiteds alone, and the lettereds are using like twice as many peanuts per box as the limiteds. Better safe than damaged in shipping though. Since I can't pack any orders until later today when more peanuts arrive I'm prepping the last of them now.
    Again, I think of Folio Society - and again, I shake my head.

I am under no illusions that I could run something like Cemetery Dance or Suntup - but the one part of the job I know I could handle expertly is packing the damn book.
    Eastasia has always taught college students to feel pride or shame according to their race.

Quote Originally Posted by St. Troy View Post
    I am under no illusions that I could run something like Cemetery Dance or Suntup - but the one part of the job I know I could handle expertly is packing the damn book.
    I was thinking we could either wrap them in a single sheet of single wall cardboard like Amazon OR toss them in a big box with no packaging materials at all... like Amazon...

Brian
    Founder and publisher of Lividian Publications. My other website is BrianJamesFreeman.com. Please always feel free to email me or send me a PM if you have any questions about either!

President-Matt Fisher Fan Club Roseannebarr has a reputation beyond repute Roseannebarr has a reputation beyond repute Roseannebarr has a reputation beyond repute Roseannebarr has a reputation beyond repute Roseannebarr has a reputation beyond repute Roseannebarr has a reputation beyond repute Roseannebarr has a reputation beyond repute Roseannebarr has a reputation beyond repute Roseannebarr has a reputation beyond repute Roseannebarr has a reputation beyond repute Roseannebarr has a reputation beyond repute

My Mood
    Asleep

Quote Originally Posted by Brian James Freeman View Post
    I was thinking we could either wrap them in a single sheet of single wall cardboard like Amazon OR toss them in a big box with no packaging materials at all... like Amazon...

Brian

Amazon UK is worse!!! No Britain except for Simon should ever be allowed to ship a book to US. Is that steriotyping?

Goldmember Brian861 seldom gets put on hold Brian861 seldom gets put on hold Brian861 seldom gets put on hold Brian861 seldom gets put on hold Brian861 seldom gets put on hold Brian861 seldom gets put on hold Brian861 seldom gets put on hold Brian861 seldom gets put on hold Brian861 seldom gets put on hold Brian861 seldom gets put on hold Brian861 seldom gets put on hold Brian861's Avatar

Country
    Country Flag

Quote Originally Posted by Roseannebarr View Post
    Amazon UK is worse!!! No Britain except for Simon should ever be allowed to ship a book to US. Is that steriotyping?
    I hear PS does a pretty good job.
    You don't know my kind.....You don't my mind.....Dark necessities are part of my design.....

Gunslinger Tommy seldom gets put on hold Tommy seldom gets put on hold Tommy seldom gets put on hold Tommy seldom gets put on hold Tommy seldom gets put on hold Tommy seldom gets put on hold Tommy seldom gets put on hold Tommy seldom gets put on hold Tommy seldom gets put on hold Tommy seldom gets put on hold Tommy seldom gets put on hold Tommy's Avatar

B&N just wrap cardboard around the book as tightly as they can. That's all. Might as well put a shipping label on the dust jacket.

Rabid Billybumbler amd013 has a reputation beyond repute amd013 has a reputation beyond repute amd013 has a reputation beyond repute amd013 has a reputation beyond repute amd013 has a reputation beyond repute amd013 has a reputation beyond repute amd013 has a reputation beyond repute amd013 has a reputation beyond repute amd013 has a reputation beyond repute amd013 has a reputation beyond repute amd013 has a reputation beyond repute amd013's Avatar

My Mood
    Fine
    Country
    Country Flag

Hi Dan,

Thanks,
    Mike
    Still working on the lettereds. Should probably be today or tomorrow I think. It's been a painfully slow process, doesn't help we ran out of packing peanuts yesterday as well. These books are chewing through our supply. I think we used 20+ bags just on the limiteds alone, and the lettereds are using like twice as many peanuts per box as the limiteds. Better safe than damaged in shipping though. Since I can't pack any orders until later today when more peanuts arrive I'm prepping the last of them now.
    Hi Dan, thanks, just got my notice about an hour ago.

I guess its better that the books are eating through the peanuts then the peanuts eating through the books.

Mike
    Wanted:

'Salem's Lot Portfolio #606

Fairy Tale UK S/L

Servant of Gan shaq is a splendid one to behold shaq is a splendid one to behold shaq is a splendid one to behold shaq is a splendid one to behold shaq is a splendid one to behold shaq is a splendid one to behold shaq is a splendid one to behold shaq's Avatar

Country
    Country Flag

Peanuts are worth the wait.

My box looked as if it had been kicked from one end of the delivery van to another!!!

Booksaver!

Not to go on all fours; that is the Law. Are we not Men?. T-Dogz_AK47 people like to rub elbows with me T-Dogz_AK47 people like to rub elbows with me T-Dogz_AK47 people like to rub elbows with me T-Dogz_AK47 people like to rub elbows with me T-Dogz_AK47 people like to rub elbows with me T-Dogz_AK47 people like to rub elbows with me T-Dogz_AK47 people like to rub elbows with me T-Dogz_AK47 people like to rub elbows with me T-Dogz_AK47 people like to rub elbows with me T-Dogz_AK47 people like to rub elbows with me T-Dogz_AK47 people like to rub elbows with me T-Dogz_AK47's Avatar

Country
    Country Flag

Brian
    That comment made me LOL!

Gunslinger Apprentice jsweet has a spectacular aura about jsweet has a spectacular aura about jsweet has a spectacular aura about

Country
    Country Flag

Dan or Brian -

Placed an order tonight and accidentally selected the wrong shipping - any way I can get it changed from UPS to FedEx? It is a cheaper option, but more importantly my UPS packages tend to look like they've been dragged, drop-kicked and otherwise abused before they show up and FedEx tends to arrive in much better shape. Thanks!

Gunslinger Apprentice MLG is a jewel in the rough MLG is a jewel in the rough MLG is a jewel in the rough MLG is a jewel in the rough MLG's Avatar

Quote Originally Posted by Tommy View Post
    B&N just wrap cardboard around the book as tightly as they can. That's all. Might as well put a shipping label on the dust jacket.
    Don't give them ideas!

Servant of Gan DanHocker is a splendid one to behold DanHocker is a splendid one to behold DanHocker is a splendid one to behold DanHocker is a splendid one to behold DanHocker is a splendid one to behold DanHocker is a splendid one to behold DanHocker is a splendid one to behold DanHocker is a splendid one to behold

Quote Originally Posted by jsweet View Post
    Dan or Brian -

Placed an order tonight and accidentally selected the wrong shipping - any way I can get it changed from UPS to FedEx? It is a cheaper option, but more importantly my UPS packages tend to look like they've been dragged, drop-kicked and otherwise abused before they show up and FedEx tends to arrive in much better shape. Thanks!
    Just email Mindy with your order information, she should be able to take care of it.

Dan or Brian -

Absolutely! The best way is to reply to the order confirmation and ask Mindy, that way she has all of your order info for easy reference when she jumps into the system to change it. Or you can email her directly at order@cemeterydance.com and please include the order number if you have it. Otherwise, she can just find it by your name. Thanks for asking!

Brian

Gunslinger Apprentice jsweet has a spectacular aura about jsweet has a spectacular aura about jsweet has a spectacular aura about

Country
    Country Flag

Dan or Brian -

Absolutely! The best way is to reply to the order confirmation and ask Mindy, that way she has all of your order info for easy reference when she jumps into the system to change it. Or you can email her directly at order@cemeterydance.com and please include the order number if you have it. Otherwise, she can just find it by your name. Thanks for asking!

Brian
    Great - thanks!

+ Reply to Thread
Page 718 of 890 FirstFirst ... 218 618 668 708 716 717 718 719 720 728 768 818 ... LastLast