Donate To Keep The Site Ad Free
+ Reply to Thread
Page 633 of 890 FirstFirst ... 133 533 583 623 631 632 633 634 635 643 683 733 ... LastLast
Results 15,801 to 15,825 of 22245

Thread: Cemetery Dance discussion thread

Citizen of Gilead bdwyer19 has a brilliant future bdwyer19 has a brilliant future bdwyer19 has a brilliant future bdwyer19 has a brilliant future bdwyer19 has a brilliant future bdwyer19 has a brilliant future bdwyer19 has a brilliant future bdwyer19 has a brilliant future bdwyer19 has a brilliant future bdwyer19 has a brilliant future bdwyer19 has a brilliant future bdwyer19's Avatar

My Mood
    Amused
    Country
    Country Flag

Quote Originally Posted by cryptkeeper View Post
    Quote Originally Posted by webstar1000 View Post
    Man I AM PRAYING that is a King signed limtied AND his son. I bet you it will be.. I am so excited. DAY MADE.
    Wow, I hope so. That would be incredible. I'll need to find a third job for that. Maybe I could sell a kidney?
    Did you have a price in mind? Taking offers??

Great Old One zelig seldom gets put on hold zelig seldom gets put on hold zelig seldom gets put on hold zelig seldom gets put on hold zelig seldom gets put on hold zelig seldom gets put on hold zelig seldom gets put on hold zelig seldom gets put on hold zelig seldom gets put on hold zelig seldom gets put on hold zelig seldom gets put on hold zelig's Avatar

My Mood
    Inspired
    Country
    Country Flag

Before you make an offer Brian I would recommend you get some blood work from the seller and check the GFR and Creatinine levels.

Gunslinger Apprentice cryptkeeper has a spectacular aura about cryptkeeper has a spectacular aura about cryptkeeper's Avatar

Country
    Country Flag

Quote Originally Posted by zelig View Post
    Before you make an offer Brian I would recommend you get some blood work from the seller and check the GFR and Creatinine levels.
    Shrewd advice. I assure you that all my organs are only in a moderate state of decomposition.

Sent from my SM-G930T using Tapatalk
    “In every grain of wheat there lies hidden the soul of a star.”

Citizen of Gilead bdwyer19 has a brilliant future bdwyer19 has a brilliant future bdwyer19 has a brilliant future bdwyer19 has a brilliant future bdwyer19 has a brilliant future bdwyer19 has a brilliant future bdwyer19 has a brilliant future bdwyer19 has a brilliant future bdwyer19 has a brilliant future bdwyer19 has a brilliant future bdwyer19 has a brilliant future bdwyer19's Avatar

My Mood
    Amused
    Country
    Country Flag

Quote Originally Posted by zelig View Post
    Honestly, I was just planning on flipping it.

Great Old One zelig seldom gets put on hold zelig seldom gets put on hold zelig seldom gets put on hold zelig seldom gets put on hold zelig seldom gets put on hold zelig seldom gets put on hold zelig seldom gets put on hold zelig seldom gets put on hold zelig seldom gets put on hold zelig seldom gets put on hold zelig seldom gets put on hold zelig's Avatar

My Mood
    Inspired
    Country
    Country Flag

In that case all you should be concerned about is your reputation if it's a bad one.

Owner Randall Flagg is loved more than Jesus Randall Flagg is loved more than Jesus Randall Flagg is loved more than Jesus Randall Flagg is loved more than Jesus Randall Flagg is loved more than Jesus Randall Flagg is loved more than Jesus Randall Flagg is loved more than Jesus Randall Flagg is loved more than Jesus Randall Flagg is loved more than Jesus Randall Flagg is loved more than Jesus Randall Flagg is loved more than Jesus Randall Flagg's Avatar

North of "The Claw" & Patrick, East of Chad, RIP Bill Bender
    My Mood
    Pensive
    Country
    Country Flag

Shit! I may have to cancel my remodel...
    This year may be like 2013:

2013 The Year of Stephen King Breaking Your Pocketbook

Quote Originally Posted by St. Troy View Post
    Is it possible the It portfolio is no longer listed on the CD site (I just took a look and didn't find it)? Obviously they are long gone, but I'd hoped the product pages might be kept up, as is the case with OOP books.
    The page had been reactivated and added to the Artwork and Art Prints Section:

http://www.cemeterydance.com/artwork-art-prints.html

Brian
    Founder and publisher of Lividian Publications. My other website is BrianJamesFreeman.com. Please always feel free to email me or send me a PM if you have any questions about either!

Goldmember ICry4Oy has a reputation beyond repute ICry4Oy has a reputation beyond repute ICry4Oy has a reputation beyond repute ICry4Oy has a reputation beyond repute ICry4Oy has a reputation beyond repute ICry4Oy has a reputation beyond repute ICry4Oy has a reputation beyond repute ICry4Oy has a reputation beyond repute ICry4Oy has a reputation beyond repute ICry4Oy has a reputation beyond repute ICry4Oy has a reputation beyond repute ICry4Oy's Avatar

Country
    Country Flag

That IT portfolio spoiled me! When I got the Carrie portfolio I was really bummed 'cause I figured it would be like the IT portfolio. Don't do portfolios any more.

Owner Randall Flagg is loved more than Jesus Randall Flagg is loved more than Jesus Randall Flagg is loved more than Jesus Randall Flagg is loved more than Jesus Randall Flagg is loved more than Jesus Randall Flagg is loved more than Jesus Randall Flagg is loved more than Jesus Randall Flagg is loved more than Jesus Randall Flagg is loved more than Jesus Randall Flagg is loved more than Jesus Randall Flagg is loved more than Jesus Randall Flagg's Avatar

North of "The Claw" & Patrick, East of Chad, RIP Bill Bender
    My Mood
    Pensive
    Country
    Country Flag

Quote Originally Posted by ICry4Oy View Post
    That IT portfolio spoiled me! When I got the Carrie portfolio I was really bummed 'cause I figured it would be like the IT portfolio. Don't do portfolios any more.
    Sometimes your first is your best...

<------Thinks back to his younger days.

Citizen of Gilead RichardX is just really nice RichardX is just really nice RichardX is just really nice RichardX is just really nice RichardX is just really nice RichardX's Avatar

Country
    Country Flag

The McCammon books are the gems for me. I can't wait for "The Listener."

Let the Right One In CyberGhostface has much to be proud of CyberGhostface has much to be proud of CyberGhostface has much to be proud of CyberGhostface has much to be proud of CyberGhostface has much to be proud of CyberGhostface has much to be proud of CyberGhostface has much to be proud of CyberGhostface has much to be proud of CyberGhostface has much to be proud of CyberGhostface's Avatar

Country
    Country Flag

Excited about some of the upcoming books mentioned in the e-mail (not necessarily SK), not sure if it's ok to talk about?
    A hound will die for you, but never lie to you. And he'll look you straight in the face.

My Collection

Citizen of Gilead Aronstg has a spectacular aura about Aronstg has a spectacular aura about Aronstg has a spectacular aura about Aronstg's Avatar

My Mood
    Fine
    Country
    Country Flag

Quote Originally Posted by RichardX View Post
    I agree. I'm excited about that. That was very high praise for the book so now I'm very anxious to dig into it.

Citizen of Gilead RichardX is just really nice RichardX is just really nice RichardX is just really nice RichardX is just really nice RichardX is just really nice RichardX's Avatar

Country
    Country Flag

Quote Originally Posted by Aronstg View Post
    Quote Originally Posted by RichardX View Post
    I agree. I'm excited about that. That was very high praise for the book so now I'm very anxious to dig into it.
    I'm guessing "Usher's Passing" and "Mine" are the two other McCammon books. Just a flat out guess though. I would really like to see them do Usher's Passing.

Servant of Gan shaq is a splendid one to behold shaq is a splendid one to behold shaq is a splendid one to behold shaq is a splendid one to behold shaq is a splendid one to behold shaq is a splendid one to behold shaq is a splendid one to behold shaq's Avatar

Country
    Country Flag

Quote Originally Posted by Brian James Freeman View Post
    In case anyone thinks I've been putting in long hours in the evenings and on the weekends just for fun, check out THIS Cemetery Dance update... I promise it'll be worth your time!

http://www.cemeterydance.com/extras/...ar-march-2017/

Brian
    Holy moley!!!! This is an exciting announcement indeed. I was excited about Sleeping Beauties before, now it's cranked up another level.

Congrats on all your upcoming publications.

Citizen of Gilead AstroDad is a name known to all AstroDad is a name known to all AstroDad is a name known to all AstroDad is a name known to all AstroDad is a name known to all AstroDad is a name known to all AstroDad's Avatar

My Mood
    Busy
    Country
    Country Flag

is this where I reserve my copy of the S/L Sleeping Beauties? 1 please. Thanks.

Maerlyn's Imp HONKYTONKSMASH has much to be proud of HONKYTONKSMASH has much to be proud of HONKYTONKSMASH has much to be proud of HONKYTONKSMASH has much to be proud of HONKYTONKSMASH has much to be proud of HONKYTONKSMASH has much to be proud of HONKYTONKSMASH has much to be proud of HONKYTONKSMASH has much to be proud of HONKYTONKSMASH has much to be proud of HONKYTONKSMASH has much to be proud of HONKYTONKSMASH's Avatar

My Mood
    Cool
    Country
    Country Flag

Gonna be a great year

Along the Path of the Beam jsobanski will become famous soon enough

My Mood
    Fine
    Country
    Country Flag

Awesome news! My wallet won't be happy but I will be!

Traveler drain74 is on a distinguished road

Lots of great news in the update and looks like more news later in the year. An expensive time coming up!

In relation to the Bentley Little news around the ten backlist books coming as trade paperback and eBooks, are these part of the collection that was announced a couple of years back (with The Revelation so far released)? Will this set still be avaliable as signed limited versions? Looking foward to these and the new work.

Quote Originally Posted by drain74 View Post
    Lots of great news in the update and looks like more news later in the year. An expensive time coming up!

In relation to the Bentley Little news around the ten backlist books coming as trade paperback and eBooks, are these part of the collection that was announced a couple of years back (with The Revelation so far released)? Will this set still be avaliable as signed limited versions? Looking foward to these and the new work.
    Yes, very sorry for the wait on the Bentley Little books in general! Scanning and cleaning up the text from the old paperbacks took longer than expected, but it's done now and we hired a designer to JUST work on these backlist titles.

The signed Limited Editions are moving to a new (unannounced) line we're launching that is focused on smaller print runs and higher production values. These will be nicer editions that should hopefully be more collectible, too. In fact, Rich didn't even get a chance to tease this line but we have 7 pretty amazing titles in production now -- not counting the Bentley Little backlist.

Lots going on, to say the least!

Brian
    Founder and publisher of Lividian Publications. My other website is BrianJamesFreeman.com. Please always feel free to email me or send me a PM if you have any questions about either!

Goldmember ICry4Oy has a reputation beyond repute ICry4Oy has a reputation beyond repute ICry4Oy has a reputation beyond repute ICry4Oy has a reputation beyond repute ICry4Oy has a reputation beyond repute ICry4Oy has a reputation beyond repute ICry4Oy has a reputation beyond repute ICry4Oy has a reputation beyond repute ICry4Oy has a reputation beyond repute ICry4Oy has a reputation beyond repute ICry4Oy has a reputation beyond repute ICry4Oy's Avatar

Country
    Country Flag

In case anyone thinks I've been putting in long hours in the evenings and on the weekends just for fun, check out THIS Cemetery Dance update... I promise it'll be worth your time!

http://www.cemeterydance.com/extras/...ar-march-2017/

Brian

This gives me happy pants!

Traveler drain74 is on a distinguished road

Yes, very sorry for the wait on the Bentley Little books in general! Scanning and cleaning up the text from the old paperbacks took longer than expected, but it's done now and we hired a designer to JUST work on these backlist titles.

The signed Limited Editions are moving to a new (unannounced) line we're launching that is focused on smaller print runs and higher production values. These will be nicer editions that should hopefully be more collectible, too. In fact, Rich didn't even get a chance to tease this line but we have 7 pretty amazing titles in production now -- not counting the Bentley Little backlist.

Brian
    Thanks for the promp reply, you do a great job of responding to all.

Terrific sounding news about the change. With the change I hope they will still be numbered to match the other numbered Bentley books I have that are matched.

Thanks again.

Brian
    Thanks for the promp reply, you do a great job of responding to all.

Terrific sounding news about the change. With the change I hope they will still be numbered to match the other numbered Bentley books I have that are matched.

Thanks again.
    Yes! All books in the new line are hand-numbered. Please send me PM about what number you have for Bentley Little, though, when you have a chance. It'll remind me to discuss with Mindy on Monday how we're handling # requests.

Brian

Not to go on all fours; that is the Law. Are we not Men?. T-Dogz_AK47 people like to rub elbows with me T-Dogz_AK47 people like to rub elbows with me T-Dogz_AK47 people like to rub elbows with me T-Dogz_AK47 people like to rub elbows with me T-Dogz_AK47 people like to rub elbows with me T-Dogz_AK47 people like to rub elbows with me T-Dogz_AK47 people like to rub elbows with me T-Dogz_AK47 people like to rub elbows with me T-Dogz_AK47 people like to rub elbows with me T-Dogz_AK47 people like to rub elbows with me T-Dogz_AK47 people like to rub elbows with me T-Dogz_AK47's Avatar

Country
    Country Flag

Yes! All books in the new line are hand-numbered. Please send me PM about what number you have for Bentley Little, though, when you have a chance. It'll remind me to discuss with Mindy on Monday how we're handling # requests.

Brian

Hi Brian,

I understand that the numbering process is awkward for LRB books, but do you know when you will be able to handle # requests for Gwendy's Button Box?

Quote Originally Posted by T-Dogz_AK47 View Post
    I understand that the numbering process is awkward for LRB books, but do you know when you will be able to handle # requests for Gwendy's Button Box?
    You can reply to your order confirmation email at any time to request a number or letter. Kate, Dan, and Mindy will be diving into that situation closer to publication of the signed editions, but it doesn't hurt to send your request sooner than later to get it on your order.

Brian

Gunslinger Apprentice jsweet has a spectacular aura about jsweet has a spectacular aura about jsweet has a spectacular aura about

Country
    Country Flag

Quote Originally Posted by Br!an View Post
    Quote Originally Posted by jsweet View Post
    Quote Originally Posted by DanHocker View Post
    Quote Originally Posted by jsweet View Post
    It's a long shot, but did anyone get #443 of the Salem's Lot portfolio? I'm looking to match to my AE, but seems CD wasn't able to match it. I might have gotten my request in too late.

Anyway, I have #444 and #445 if anyone is interested in a trade ... or if you want one of those numbers for any other reason, I have no attachment to them and would trade for another Salem's Lot portfolio.
    I'm guessing you purchased it on the aftermarket as I don't show you having bought an AE from us. I'd suggest contacting the person you bought it from as that's who I would've given #443 to.
    Yes, I bought it from David @ Betts, so I'll drop him a note when I get a chance. I had sent Mindy a note a couple of months back and she thought you might still be able to match it. Weird thing is the request is on the packing slip but crossed out in pencil.

With Carrie, I had bought from David as well and you guys were able to match. If I do that with future ones, is there a better way to communicate the information to you guys?
    They probably crossed it out when they realized it was already going to David.

I have been purchasing the series from David. I simply order from him and he matches the number. Is there some reason you don't want to purchase from David?
    No, but I had already ordered the portfolio from CD by the time I got the book from David. I thought cancelling the order with CD and re-ordering with David would make things more complicated. Live and learn!

+ Reply to Thread
Page 633 of 890 FirstFirst ... 133 533 583 623 631 632 633 634 635 643 683 733 ... LastLast