Donate To Keep The Site Ad Free
+ Reply to Thread
Page 857 of 889 FirstFirst ... 357 757 807 847 855 856 857 858 859 867 ... LastLast
Results 21,401 to 21,425 of 22221

Thread: Cemetery Dance discussion thread

Servant of Gan DanHocker is a splendid one to behold DanHocker is a splendid one to behold DanHocker is a splendid one to behold DanHocker is a splendid one to behold DanHocker is a splendid one to behold DanHocker is a splendid one to behold DanHocker is a splendid one to behold DanHocker is a splendid one to behold

Quote Originally Posted by GenericEric View Post
    Any release info on the slipcased trilogy of the Gwendy series?
    This won't be until later in the year. Currently the reprint of GBB isn't set to be done until the summer. It's been started already, things are just taking that long at the printer. Then we'll need to send off for the slipcase to be made.

Servant of Gan DanHocker is a splendid one to behold DanHocker is a splendid one to behold DanHocker is a splendid one to behold DanHocker is a splendid one to behold DanHocker is a splendid one to behold DanHocker is a splendid one to behold DanHocker is a splendid one to behold DanHocker is a splendid one to behold

Quote Originally Posted by Garrell View Post
    I would like to get GMF slipcased edition sent to us at some point
    This one is making progress. Books are complete, we're just waiting on the slipcase now, don't have a estimated completion date on that from the case maker yet.

Owner Randall Flagg is loved more than Jesus Randall Flagg is loved more than Jesus Randall Flagg is loved more than Jesus Randall Flagg is loved more than Jesus Randall Flagg is loved more than Jesus Randall Flagg is loved more than Jesus Randall Flagg is loved more than Jesus Randall Flagg is loved more than Jesus Randall Flagg is loved more than Jesus Randall Flagg is loved more than Jesus Randall Flagg is loved more than Jesus Randall Flagg's Avatar

North of "The Claw" & Patrick, East of Chad, RIP Bill Bender
    My Mood
    Pensive
    Country
    Country Flag

Quote Originally Posted by DanHocker View Post
    This won't be until later in the year. Currently the reprint of GBB isn't set to be done until the summer. It's been started already, things are just taking that long at the printer. Then we'll need to send off for the slipcase to be made.
    What is the trilogy being sold on Amazon?

Breaker Garrell has a reputation beyond repute Garrell has a reputation beyond repute Garrell has a reputation beyond repute Garrell has a reputation beyond repute Garrell has a reputation beyond repute Garrell has a reputation beyond repute Garrell has a reputation beyond repute Garrell has a reputation beyond repute Garrell has a reputation beyond repute Garrell has a reputation beyond repute Garrell has a reputation beyond repute Garrell's Avatar

My Mood
    Cool
    Country
    Country Flag

Quote Originally Posted by Garrell View Post
    I would like to get GMF slipcased edition sent to us at some point
    This one is making progress. Books are complete, we're just waiting on the slipcase now, don't have a estimated completion date on that from the case maker yet.
    Thanks Dan
    Wish List:
    Any of the following flatsigned or inscribed-
    It, Shining, Salem’s Lot, Mr. Mercedes, The Stand
    Brother ARC, Seed ARC

Gunslinger herbertwest has a reputation beyond repute herbertwest has a reputation beyond repute herbertwest has a reputation beyond repute herbertwest has a reputation beyond repute herbertwest has a reputation beyond repute herbertwest has a reputation beyond repute herbertwest has a reputation beyond repute herbertwest has a reputation beyond repute herbertwest has a reputation beyond repute herbertwest has a reputation beyond repute herbertwest has a reputation beyond repute herbertwest's Avatar

Country
    Country Flag

I dont remember who or where it was asked, but confirmed by my UK contact : no special edition (whsmith / waterstone) for Gwendy
    ------------------------------------------------
    CLUB STEPHEN KING (french website about STEPHEN KING, since 1992) : on : Facebook | Twitter | Instagram

S P I R A L Ricky has a brilliant future Ricky has a brilliant future Ricky has a brilliant future Ricky has a brilliant future Ricky has a brilliant future Ricky has a brilliant future Ricky has a brilliant future Ricky has a brilliant future Ricky has a brilliant future Ricky has a brilliant future Ricky has a brilliant future Ricky's Avatar

Country
    Country Flag

Are the remaining copies of Gwendy's Magic Feather from CD still 1st printings?
    A NEW GAME BEGINS

Special Projects Manager mmalling is a jewel in the rough mmalling is a jewel in the rough mmalling is a jewel in the rough mmalling's Avatar

Country
    Country Flag

Quote Originally Posted by Ricky View Post
    Not sure, but if you buy a copy from. EBAY (sold by CD) it is a 1st printing AND it's signed!

https://www.ebay.com/itm/Trade-HC-GW...-127632-2357-0
    ISO:
    - LSOE AE Remarque
    - Signed Everything's Eventual US 1st
    - Other Dark Tower Remarques

Quote Originally Posted by Randall Flagg View Post
    I'm actually not sure what you're referring to here.

Yep. We only actually did one printing for Gwendy's Magic Feather.

Quote Originally Posted by Randall Flagg View Post
    I'm actually not sure what you're referring to here.
    Ahh now I see what you're referring to. This seems to be a paperback box set being issued by S&S who have the rights to produce the paperbacks for this series.

S P I R A L Ricky has a brilliant future Ricky has a brilliant future Ricky has a brilliant future Ricky has a brilliant future Ricky has a brilliant future Ricky has a brilliant future Ricky has a brilliant future Ricky has a brilliant future Ricky has a brilliant future Ricky has a brilliant future Ricky has a brilliant future Ricky's Avatar

Country
    Country Flag

Yep. We only actually did one printing for Gwendy's Magic Feather.
    Thanks, Dan!
    A NEW GAME BEGINS

Citizen of Gilead RichardX is a glorious beacon of light RichardX is a glorious beacon of light RichardX is a glorious beacon of light RichardX is a glorious beacon of light RichardX is a glorious beacon of light RichardX's Avatar

Country
    Country Flag

I was looking through my list of books ordered from CD (which is quite a time machine) and came across "The Stand: Deluxe Special Edition" from about a year ago. I have zero recollection of that one and there appears to be nothing on the CD website. Is this a pending release from some other publisher? Maybe PS? There doesn't appear to be any way to determine status of ordered books (as in whether they are pending or have been already sent).

Gunslinger Apprentice Tony Two-Cent has a spectacular aura about Tony Two-Cent has a spectacular aura about Tony Two-Cent has a spectacular aura about Tony Two-Cent's Avatar

Quote Originally Posted by RichardX View Post
    I was looking through my list of books ordered from CD (which is quite a time machine) and came across "The Stand: Deluxe Special Edition" from about a year ago. I have zero recollection of that one and there appears to be nothing on the CD website. Is this a pending release from some other publisher? Maybe PS? There doesn't appear to be any way to determine status of ordered books (as in whether they are pending or have been already sent).
    It is going to be published by CD. There is a blurb about it on their Production Updates page.

https://www.cemeterydance.com/production-updates.html

Citizen of Gilead RichardX is a glorious beacon of light RichardX is a glorious beacon of light RichardX is a glorious beacon of light RichardX is a glorious beacon of light RichardX is a glorious beacon of light RichardX's Avatar

Country
    Country Flag

Quote Originally Posted by Tony Two-Cent View Post
    Quote Originally Posted by RichardX View Post
    It is going to be published by CD. There is a blurb about it on their Production Updates page.

https://www.cemeterydance.com/production-updates.html
    Thanks! It's harder and harder to remember what is pending.

Gunslinger herbertwest has a reputation beyond repute herbertwest has a reputation beyond repute herbertwest has a reputation beyond repute herbertwest has a reputation beyond repute herbertwest has a reputation beyond repute herbertwest has a reputation beyond repute herbertwest has a reputation beyond repute herbertwest has a reputation beyond repute herbertwest has a reputation beyond repute herbertwest has a reputation beyond repute herbertwest has a reputation beyond repute herbertwest's Avatar

Country
    Country Flag

My orders (for the artist edition) dates back to january 2020, so two years actually. And I wouldnt be surprised if there were some even earlier
    CLUB STEPHEN KING (french website about STEPHEN KING, since 1992) : on : Facebook | Twitter | Instagram

Servant of Gan jeffingoff has a reputation beyond repute jeffingoff has a reputation beyond repute jeffingoff has a reputation beyond repute jeffingoff has a reputation beyond repute jeffingoff has a reputation beyond repute jeffingoff has a reputation beyond repute jeffingoff has a reputation beyond repute jeffingoff has a reputation beyond repute jeffingoff has a reputation beyond repute jeffingoff has a reputation beyond repute jeffingoff has a reputation beyond repute

Country
    Country Flag

Quote Originally Posted by herbertwest View Post
    My orders (for the artist edition) dates back to january 2020, so two years actually. And I wouldnt be surprised if there were some even earlier
    I ordered mine Jan 3, 2018.

Sent from my iPhone using Tapatalk

Servant of Gan Lurker has a brilliant future Lurker has a brilliant future Lurker has a brilliant future Lurker has a brilliant future Lurker has a brilliant future Lurker has a brilliant future Lurker has a brilliant future Lurker has a brilliant future Lurker has a brilliant future Lurker has a brilliant future Lurker has a brilliant future Lurker's Avatar

Country
    Country Flag

Same here - ordered both editions on Jan. 3, 2018.

I belong to the CDCC11 and noticed today the last Credit Installment in my account was posted 09/09/2021 for $10.00. None for 10/11/12? or is it just me?
    Looking for FAB8 CD Number 439

President-Matt Fisher Fan Club Roseannebarr has a reputation beyond repute Roseannebarr has a reputation beyond repute Roseannebarr has a reputation beyond repute Roseannebarr has a reputation beyond repute Roseannebarr has a reputation beyond repute Roseannebarr has a reputation beyond repute Roseannebarr has a reputation beyond repute Roseannebarr has a reputation beyond repute Roseannebarr has a reputation beyond repute Roseannebarr has a reputation beyond repute Roseannebarr has a reputation beyond repute

My Mood
    Asleep

Quote Originally Posted by Lurker View Post

I belong to the CDCC11 and noticed today the last Credit Installment in my account was posted 09/09/2021 for $10.00. None for 10/11/12? or is it just me?

I posted earlier, I predicted that the CDCC credit installments would stop after Brian left. He was the one taking care of business. NOt sure who will be posting.

After Gwendy finishes shipping, I hope they catch up with a lot of things!

Servant of Gan jeffingoff has a reputation beyond repute jeffingoff has a reputation beyond repute jeffingoff has a reputation beyond repute jeffingoff has a reputation beyond repute jeffingoff has a reputation beyond repute jeffingoff has a reputation beyond repute jeffingoff has a reputation beyond repute jeffingoff has a reputation beyond repute jeffingoff has a reputation beyond repute jeffingoff has a reputation beyond repute jeffingoff has a reputation beyond repute

Country
    Country Flag

Quote Originally Posted by Roseannebarr View Post

I posted earlier, that the CDCC credit installments would stop after Brian left. He was the one taking care of business.

After Gwendy finishes shipping, I hope they catch up with a lot of things!
    King said hope in one hand and sh!t in the other and see which one fills up first.

I hope The Stand comes out post-pandemic.

Sent from my iPhone using Tapatalk

Gunslinger Apprentice MLG is a jewel in the rough MLG is a jewel in the rough MLG is a jewel in the rough MLG is a jewel in the rough MLG's Avatar

They stopped based on the offer ending. The $10 credits were a result of them forgetting that a monthly special was supposed to be part CDCC 11. They started the $10 credit in February with an initial credit of $50, for the months no special was offered, to be followed by $10 monthly until the CDCC 11 expired in September.

Hey guys. I think there might be some confusion here. The CDCC runs from October to September every year. The CDCC 11 ended at the end of September 2021. We're currently on the CDCC 12, which monthly credit was not part of that deal.

Edit: Didn't see the previous post before posting.

Big Coffin Hunter Ari_Racing has a reputation beyond repute Ari_Racing has a reputation beyond repute Ari_Racing has a reputation beyond repute Ari_Racing has a reputation beyond repute Ari_Racing has a reputation beyond repute Ari_Racing has a reputation beyond repute Ari_Racing has a reputation beyond repute Ari_Racing has a reputation beyond repute Ari_Racing has a reputation beyond repute Ari_Racing has a reputation beyond repute Ari_Racing has a reputation beyond repute Ari_Racing's Avatar

My Mood
    Cheerful
    Country
    Country Flag

Thanks Dan!
    Wanted list:
    Ubris

Servant of Gan Lurker has a brilliant future Lurker has a brilliant future Lurker has a brilliant future Lurker has a brilliant future Lurker has a brilliant future Lurker has a brilliant future Lurker has a brilliant future Lurker has a brilliant future Lurker has a brilliant future Lurker has a brilliant future Lurker has a brilliant future Lurker's Avatar

Country
    Country Flag

Thanks all. I guess I thought it was Jan - Dec, not a school, fiscal whatever year. Musta missed the 12 announcements.
    Looking for FAB8 CD Number 439

Thanks all. I guess I thought it was Jan - Dec, not a school, fiscal whatever year. Musta missed the 12 announcements.
    It probably should be. But I think we thought of the idea in like August the first year we did it.

Gunslinger Apprentice playdohman has a spectacular aura about playdohman has a spectacular aura about playdohman has a spectacular aura about playdohman's Avatar

Country
    Country Flag

I have been doing my best to ride out the CD circus to get the books eventually but it is getting hard to stay on that train. We keep seeing new announcements and more presales and then delivery of Chizmar books but very little meaningful movement or communication on the extensive backlog.

Here's most of the backlog I am tracking.

Order Date Years Since Item
    10/2010 11.4 10/31: The Butcher's Story - included in CDCC 2
    11/2013 8.3 Turn Down the Lights AE
    12/2013 8.2 Stephen King Limited (CD Book club 2014)
    05/2014 7.8 Night Shift - Lettered (Early buy option)
    05/2014 7.8 The Stand - Lettered & Gift (Early buy option)
    05/2014 7.8 Pet Sematary - Lettered & Gift (Early buy option)
    11/2014 7.3 The Ghosts of Benevolence
    11/2014 7.3 Ogre's Passing - Ltd
    07/2015 6.6 The Best of Shivers - Ltd
    10/2015 6.3 Sharp Objects by Gillian Flynn - Ltd
    10/2015 6.3 Four Halloweens 2 Ltd/Ltd
    04/2016 5.8 Dark Screams - Ltd
    05/2016 5.8 In Sunlight or In Shadow - Ltd
    05/2016 5.8 Interview with the Vampire
    08/2016 5.6 Dark Debt - Ltd
    09/2016 5.4 Shivers VIII - Lmtd
    10/2016 5.4 Cemetery Dance Select: 6 books
    01/2017 5.1 Four Shadows - Lmtd
    01/2017 5.1 Halloween Carnival - Lmtd
    01/2017 5.1 Killer Crimes - Lmtd
    09/2017 4.4 Strange Weather
    11/2017 4.3 Caretakers - Lmtd
    02/2018 4.0 The Southern Reach Trilogy
    03/2018 4.0 Intro to Alien Invasion - Lmtd
    03/2018 4.0 Dark Screams - Lmtd
    03/2018 4.0 Flight or Fright - Lettered & Gift
    04/2018 3.8 Suffer the Children - Lmtd - 2018 grab bag
    04/2018 3.8 Odd Adventures With Your - Lmtd - 2018 grab bag
    04/2018 3.8 Tomorrow's Journal - Lmtd - 2018 grab bag
    05/2019 2.8 Gwendy's Magic Feather - Limited & trade case
    09/2019 2.5 Seasons of Terror - AE
    04/2020 1.8 Shocklines
    04/2020 1.8 Stephen King Revisited
    05/2020 1.8 The Girl Who Builds Monsters - Lmtd
    12/2020 1.2 Slipcase - Later
    01/2021 1.1 Slipcase - Billy Summers
    04/2021 0.9 Gwendy's Final Task - Limiteds (Presale at announcement)

+ Reply to Thread
Page 857 of 889 FirstFirst ... 357 757 807 847 855 856 857 858 859 867 ... LastLast