Donate To Keep The Site Ad Free
+ Reply to Thread
Page 499 of 890 FirstFirst ... 399 449 489 497 498 499 500 501 509 549 599 ... LastLast
Results 12,451 to 12,475 of 22245

Thread: Cemetery Dance discussion thread

Gunslinger Apprentice MLG is a jewel in the rough MLG is a jewel in the rough MLG is a jewel in the rough MLG is a jewel in the rough MLG's Avatar

Quote Originally Posted by Brian James Freeman View Post
    I think it goes without saying that I love all of the artists we work with on a regular basis and I think they all bring different things to the table. Just like every reader may not like the same books, ever collector will NEVER like the same artists. We're all just wired differently!

I'm working with Glenn Chadbourne on a full color book with 30+ pages of illustrations right now. I think it is some of his best work of his entire career, but I am biased. I cannot wait to announce this project, but in the meantime, here is one quick scan I made -- it is NOT color corrected or anything, so a lot of the vibrancy is lost, but I still love it:

Brian
    Love that art!

Live it. webstar1000 is loved more than Jesus webstar1000 is loved more than Jesus webstar1000 is loved more than Jesus webstar1000 is loved more than Jesus webstar1000 is loved more than Jesus webstar1000 is loved more than Jesus webstar1000 is loved more than Jesus webstar1000 is loved more than Jesus webstar1000 is loved more than Jesus webstar1000 is loved more than Jesus webstar1000 is loved more than Jesus webstar1000's Avatar

Country
    Country Flag

Brian, when will you release the name of the final artist for the Doubleday years?
    HELP ME FIND
    Insomnia #459
    ANY S/L #459

Quote Originally Posted by webstar1000 View Post
    Brian, when will you release the name of the final artist for the Doubleday years?
    Maybe when he or she finishes the artwork, I think. There's still lots to do between now and then.

The Shining is being proofread now, if I didn't post that before. Cannot wait for that official announcement because we have some very cool surprises in store!

Brian
    Founder and publisher of Lividian Publications. My other website is BrianJamesFreeman.com. Please always feel free to email me or send me a PM if you have any questions about either!

Guardian of the Beam peripheral has much to be proud of peripheral has much to be proud of peripheral has much to be proud of peripheral has much to be proud of peripheral has much to be proud of peripheral has much to be proud of peripheral has much to be proud of peripheral has much to be proud of peripheral has much to be proud of peripheral has much to be proud of peripheral's Avatar

Country
    Country Flag

Maybe when he or she finishes the artwork, I think. There's still lots to do between now and then.

The Shining is being proofread now, if I didn't post that before. Cannot wait for that official announcement because we have some very cool surprises in store!

Brian

Live it. webstar1000 is loved more than Jesus webstar1000 is loved more than Jesus webstar1000 is loved more than Jesus webstar1000 is loved more than Jesus webstar1000 is loved more than Jesus webstar1000 is loved more than Jesus webstar1000 is loved more than Jesus webstar1000 is loved more than Jesus webstar1000 is loved more than Jesus webstar1000 is loved more than Jesus webstar1000 is loved more than Jesus webstar1000's Avatar

Country
    Country Flag

Brian
    Love this I am very pumped about this last artist. haha you seem so cryptic it must be good! NOW.. if you could just get King to sign the last book to tie it all together haha
    HELP ME FIND
    Insomnia #459
    ANY S/L #459

Manni Folken The Library Policeman people like to rub elbows with me The Library Policeman people like to rub elbows with me The Library Policeman people like to rub elbows with me The Library Policeman people like to rub elbows with me The Library Policeman people like to rub elbows with me The Library Policeman people like to rub elbows with me The Library Policeman people like to rub elbows with me The Library Policeman people like to rub elbows with me The Library Policeman people like to rub elbows with me The Library Policeman people like to rub elbows with me The Library Policeman people like to rub elbows with me The Library Policeman's Avatar

My Mood
    Fine
    Country
    Country Flag

Brian

As long as it doesn't have a 'chewing gum' traycase, Brian.

For those who bought the 'Salem's Lot Artwork Portfolio, we'll be sending out an email to you in the next hour with the subject line:

'SALEM'S LOT Art Portfolio Update and Upgrade!

Both Glenn and David have agreed to produce 100 separate sheets of original artwork for our collectors for this Portfolio, so you can add an original artwork "upgrade" by either or both artists to your portfolio. This email will include the instructions on how to place your upgrade order if you are interested.

Brian
    Founder and publisher of Lividian Publications. My other website is BrianJamesFreeman.com. Please always feel free to email me or send me a PM if you have any questions about either!

Now I'm headed out to shovel snow. I'll answer any questions that pop up when I return.

Brian

Rabid Billybumbler Theli is a glorious beacon of light Theli is a glorious beacon of light Theli is a glorious beacon of light Theli is a glorious beacon of light Theli is a glorious beacon of light Theli is a glorious beacon of light Theli's Avatar

My Mood
    Fine
    Country
    Country Flag

Any chance of posting a link here, Brian or on the CD board? I really want to get in on this, but I can't access my e-mail until after work.

Citizen of Gilead AstroDad is a name known to all AstroDad is a name known to all AstroDad is a name known to all AstroDad is a name known to all AstroDad is a name known to all AstroDad is a name known to all AstroDad's Avatar

My Mood
    Busy
    Country
    Country Flag

in the past, the upgrades have been done simply by replying to the email with your order number and saying which artist you are interested in getting the remarque from, no actual checkout process, they just invoice your paypal or you give them the credit card info or whatever

Rabid Billybumbler Theli is a glorious beacon of light Theli is a glorious beacon of light Theli is a glorious beacon of light Theli is a glorious beacon of light Theli is a glorious beacon of light Theli is a glorious beacon of light Theli's Avatar

My Mood
    Fine
    Country
    Country Flag

Thanks for the info! I'll try to send an e-mail from my work e-mail address if I can find my order number.

Demon of the Prim TCCBodhi is a splendid one to behold TCCBodhi is a splendid one to behold TCCBodhi is a splendid one to behold TCCBodhi is a splendid one to behold TCCBodhi is a splendid one to behold TCCBodhi is a splendid one to behold TCCBodhi is a splendid one to behold TCCBodhi's Avatar

Country
    Country Flag

It sure got quiet in here! (says the newly minted 'Rabid Billybumbler'.)
    WANTED
    US 1st Printings. I have THESE
    #92 IT Portfolio (or the #95 IT to swap for the #92 that I have)
    Any #95 SK-related Cemetery Dance Edition
    Any #7 PS Publishing Edition
    Sleeping Beauties: Signed Tour version.

Demon of the Prim TCCBodhi is a splendid one to behold TCCBodhi is a splendid one to behold TCCBodhi is a splendid one to behold TCCBodhi is a splendid one to behold TCCBodhi is a splendid one to behold TCCBodhi is a splendid one to behold TCCBodhi is a splendid one to behold TCCBodhi's Avatar

Country
    Country Flag

*Pointer Sisters* Doing the Refresh Dance.
    WANTED
    US 1st Printings. I have THESE
    #92 IT Portfolio (or the #95 IT to swap for the #92 that I have)
    Any #95 SK-related Cemetery Dance Edition
    Any #7 PS Publishing Edition
    Sleeping Beauties: Signed Tour version.

Demon of the Prim wolfehr is just really nice wolfehr is just really nice wolfehr is just really nice wolfehr is just really nice wolfehr's Avatar

Country
    Country Flag

haha, I've started watching my inbox. Holding off on lunch
    Wanted:
    Michael Whelan & DT Original Art

Quote Originally Posted by Theli View Post
    Any chance of posting a link here, Brian or on the CD board? I really want to get in on this, but I can't access my e-mail until after work.
    PM sent. If anyone else is in the same boat, just post a message here or PM me directly!

The email should have been sent by now, so if you haven't seen it yet, give it a few more minutes and then send me a PM!

Citizen of Gilead AstroDad is a name known to all AstroDad is a name known to all AstroDad is a name known to all AstroDad is a name known to all AstroDad is a name known to all AstroDad is a name known to all AstroDad's Avatar

My Mood
    Busy
    Country
    Country Flag

nothing here yet...i'll give it a few more minutes before bugging you lol

Demon of the Prim wolfehr is just really nice wolfehr is just really nice wolfehr is just really nice wolfehr is just really nice wolfehr's Avatar

Country
    Country Flag

Same here AstroDad.
    Wanted:

Goldmember Mr. Rabbit Trick has a brilliant future Mr. Rabbit Trick has a brilliant future Mr. Rabbit Trick has a brilliant future Mr. Rabbit Trick has a brilliant future Mr. Rabbit Trick has a brilliant future Mr. Rabbit Trick has a brilliant future Mr. Rabbit Trick has a brilliant future Mr. Rabbit Trick has a brilliant future Mr. Rabbit Trick has a brilliant future Mr. Rabbit Trick has a brilliant future Mr. Rabbit Trick has a brilliant future

Country
    Country Flag

Quote Originally Posted by carlosdetweiller View Post
    Quote Originally Posted by AstroDad View Post
    For the record, since I replied to you in the thread, I did not give you the neg rep
    I know. I'm pretty sure I know who it was. Same guy that always does it and brings very little else to the discussions here.
    Don't worry about him Bob. He does it to quite a few of us. It is just to compensate for his small cock. Ignore him.

The email should have been sent by now, so if you haven't seen it yet, give it a few more minutes and then send me a PM!
    Hmmmm, I'm asking Mindy now to double-check her outbox. Sounds like the note never sent, ha!

Country
    Country Flag

Hmmmm, I'm asking Mindy now to double-check her outbox. Sounds like the note never sent, ha!
    I've definitely done that before I've also wondered why no one showed up to a meeting, only to see that I never actually clicked save on the invite.
    Wanted:

Citizen of Gilead burial will become famous soon enough burial will become famous soon enough burial's Avatar

Country
    Country Flag

Still nothing....
    Looking for:
    S/L: "Insomnia" (#117), "Firestarter", "EOTD #98"
    US 1st/1st: "Night Shift"
    Portfolios: "'Salem's Lot", "Cycle of Werewolf" (#192)
    please help me find any #731 or #431

My full Wanted List

Country
    Country Flag

The email just arrived for me.
    Wanted:

"I'm working on my sense of humor" Br!an seldom gets put on hold Br!an seldom gets put on hold Br!an seldom gets put on hold Br!an seldom gets put on hold Br!an seldom gets put on hold Br!an seldom gets put on hold Br!an seldom gets put on hold Br!an seldom gets put on hold Br!an seldom gets put on hold Br!an seldom gets put on hold Br!an seldom gets put on hold Br!an's Avatar

“No matter how cynical you get, it is impossible to keep up” -Lily Tomlin
    Country
    Country Flag

It just arrived!
    "One day you're going to figure out that everything they taught you was a lie."

My Mood
    Busy
    Country
    Country Flag

yep, got mine and replied, thanks Brian!

+ Reply to Thread
Page 499 of 890 FirstFirst ... 399 449 489 497 498 499 500 501 509 549 599 ... LastLast