Donate To Keep The Site Ad Free
+ Reply to Thread
Page 225 of 890 FirstFirst ... 125 175 215 223 224 225 226 227 235 275 325 725 ... LastLast
Results 5,601 to 5,625 of 22245

Thread: Cemetery Dance discussion thread

Demon of the Prim east-tennessee is just really nice east-tennessee is just really nice east-tennessee is just really nice east-tennessee is just really nice

Country
    Country Flag

Quote Originally Posted by Dan View Post
    Got Floating Dragon today! Another amazing production from CD! It is much larger than I was expecting. Have you tried any of the slipcases in stock to see if they fit?
    Alright!.....looking forward to recieving mine...

Servant of Gan DanHocker is a splendid one to behold DanHocker is a splendid one to behold DanHocker is a splendid one to behold DanHocker is a splendid one to behold DanHocker is a splendid one to behold DanHocker is a splendid one to behold DanHocker is a splendid one to behold DanHocker is a splendid one to behold

Quote Originally Posted by cit74 View Post
    hi Dan - I was having issues logging on to the CD forum page - should I just request a new password? or register again? I had changed my password this morning - then I went on my home computer later (now) and it did not accept this password - so i got locked out
    Hi shoot me an email with you CD forum username and I'll reset your password for you.

Goldmember ICry4Oy has a reputation beyond repute ICry4Oy has a reputation beyond repute ICry4Oy has a reputation beyond repute ICry4Oy has a reputation beyond repute ICry4Oy has a reputation beyond repute ICry4Oy has a reputation beyond repute ICry4Oy has a reputation beyond repute ICry4Oy has a reputation beyond repute ICry4Oy has a reputation beyond repute ICry4Oy has a reputation beyond repute ICry4Oy has a reputation beyond repute ICry4Oy's Avatar

Country
    Country Flag

Quote Originally Posted by AKC View Post
    Did anybody else get that message from CD that we are not supposed to talk about?

Of course I'm not asking you to talk about it. Just curious as to whether or not anyone got that message I'm not supposed to talk about.

AKC
    Yep, got it but too rich for my (current) blood

Rearrange Me Til I'm Sane Bad Penny is a splendid one to behold Bad Penny is a splendid one to behold Bad Penny is a splendid one to behold Bad Penny is a splendid one to behold Bad Penny is a splendid one to behold Bad Penny is a splendid one to behold Bad Penny's Avatar

Country
    Country Flag

Adding a Wells Remarque to both my #'d and Lettered Editions.

Will have 2 Remarques in each!

Nice!!!!
    Me too (plus a Gift Edition for good measure)
    We all float down here!

Citizen of Gilead Coulrophobia is a jewel in the rough Coulrophobia is a jewel in the rough Coulrophobia is a jewel in the rough Coulrophobia's Avatar

My Mood
    Fine
    Country
    Country Flag

I look forward to seeing all the amazing art!!!

Demon of the Prim AKC has much to be proud of AKC has much to be proud of AKC has much to be proud of AKC has much to be proud of AKC has much to be proud of AKC has much to be proud of AKC has much to be proud of AKC has much to be proud of AKC has much to be proud of AKC has much to be proud of AKC's Avatar

Country
    Country Flag

Quote Originally Posted by ICry4Oy View Post
    Did anybody else get that message from CD that we are not supposed to talk about?

Of course I'm not asking you to talk about it. Just curious as to whether or not anyone got that message I'm not supposed to talk about.

AKC
    Hey Brian/Dan,

In theory, if I bought something other than the Wells Remarque yesterday that I'm not supposed to talk about, when would that ship? Again, in theory but I can't talk about it....

Tim

Hey Brian/Dan,

In theory, if I bought something other than the Wells Remarque yesterday that I'm not supposed to talk about, when would that ship? Again, in theory but I can't talk about it....

Tim
    I think they're next on Dan's list. They're in the way!

Brian
    Founder and publisher of Lividian Publications. My other website is BrianJamesFreeman.com. Please always feel free to email me or send me a PM if you have any questions about either!

Citizen of Gilead Coulrophobia is a jewel in the rough Coulrophobia is a jewel in the rough Coulrophobia is a jewel in the rough Coulrophobia's Avatar

My Mood
    Fine
    Country
    Country Flag

Ok I am going to guess in a few short weeks we will need a Little Orphan Annie decoder pin????

Can Toi Jimimck has a reputation beyond repute Jimimck has a reputation beyond repute Jimimck has a reputation beyond repute Jimimck has a reputation beyond repute Jimimck has a reputation beyond repute Jimimck has a reputation beyond repute Jimimck has a reputation beyond repute Jimimck has a reputation beyond repute Jimimck has a reputation beyond repute Jimimck has a reputation beyond repute Jimimck has a reputation beyond repute Jimimck's Avatar

New Zealand (pronounced Noo Zeeland if you want to get the accent right...)
    My Mood
    Angelic
    Country
    Country Flag

Come on people. Someone spill the beans

Goldmember carlosdetweiller has a reputation beyond repute carlosdetweiller has a reputation beyond repute carlosdetweiller has a reputation beyond repute carlosdetweiller has a reputation beyond repute carlosdetweiller has a reputation beyond repute carlosdetweiller has a reputation beyond repute carlosdetweiller has a reputation beyond repute carlosdetweiller has a reputation beyond repute carlosdetweiller has a reputation beyond repute carlosdetweiller has a reputation beyond repute carlosdetweiller has a reputation beyond repute

Quote Originally Posted by Jimimck View Post
    "Be sure to drink your Ovaltine."

Servant of Gan Ben Mears is a splendid one to behold Ben Mears is a splendid one to behold Ben Mears is a splendid one to behold Ben Mears is a splendid one to behold Ben Mears is a splendid one to behold Ben Mears is a splendid one to behold Ben Mears is a splendid one to behold Ben Mears's Avatar

Quote Originally Posted by carlosdetweiller View Post
    "Be sure to drink your Ovaltine."
    "A crummy commercial. Son of a...!"

Servant of Gan DanHocker is a splendid one to behold DanHocker is a splendid one to behold DanHocker is a splendid one to behold DanHocker is a splendid one to behold DanHocker is a splendid one to behold DanHocker is a splendid one to behold DanHocker is a splendid one to behold DanHocker is a splendid one to behold

Quote Originally Posted by ICry4Oy View Post

AKC
    Hey Brian/Dan,

Tim
    We're shipping them today, though the ones shipping via the USPS won't actually leave till Monday.

I'll spill the beans it's not really that big a secret. It was just a grab bag that contained a lettered edition and two out of print books. I think we where just keeping it secret because we had so few of them to sell we didn't want to oversell. Brian can yell at me later if there was another reason... lol

Also for anyone who ordered a Artist Edition of The Centuries Best Horror Fiction, I'm getting the orders together to be able to ship them later today into next week.

Quote Originally Posted by DanHocker View Post
    I'll spill the beans it's not really that big a secret. It was just a grab bag that contained a lettered edition and two out of print books. I think we where just keeping it secret because we had so few of them to sell we didn't want to oversell. Brian can yell at me later if there was another reason... lol
    Nope, that was all. When you only have 10 of something to sell, you can't offer it too widely!

Brian
    Founder and publisher of Lividian Publications. My other website is BrianJamesFreeman.com. Please always feel free to email me or send me a PM if you have any questions about either!

Demon of the Prim AKC has much to be proud of AKC has much to be proud of AKC has much to be proud of AKC has much to be proud of AKC has much to be proud of AKC has much to be proud of AKC has much to be proud of AKC has much to be proud of AKC has much to be proud of AKC has much to be proud of AKC's Avatar

Country
    Country Flag

Quote Originally Posted by Coulrophobia View Post
    Ok I am going to guess in a few short weeks we will need a Little Orphan Annie decoder pin????
    Classic! Nice integration of CD logo!

Quote Originally Posted by Coulrophobia View Post
    Classic! Nice integration of CD logo!
    It was so seamless, I thought it was the original!

Servant of Gan Lurker has a brilliant future Lurker has a brilliant future Lurker has a brilliant future Lurker has a brilliant future Lurker has a brilliant future Lurker has a brilliant future Lurker has a brilliant future Lurker has a brilliant future Lurker has a brilliant future Lurker has a brilliant future Lurker has a brilliant future Lurker's Avatar

Country
    Country Flag

Is CD going to be doing Baggott's "Fuse"?

Quote Originally Posted by Lurker View Post
    Yes! The cover artwork is on Tomislav's "to do" list and we'll make it a nice, matching set with Pure.

Brian

Citizen of Gilead namelessnpoor will become famous soon enough namelessnpoor will become famous soon enough namelessnpoor's Avatar

My Mood
    Fine
    Country
    Country Flag

i got the email from CD about the dr sleep trade edition slipcase....i deleted it by accident and now i can't find the link ok the webpage to order one !
    could someone post or pm me the link? thanks !

Goldmember carlosdetweiller has a reputation beyond repute carlosdetweiller has a reputation beyond repute carlosdetweiller has a reputation beyond repute carlosdetweiller has a reputation beyond repute carlosdetweiller has a reputation beyond repute carlosdetweiller has a reputation beyond repute carlosdetweiller has a reputation beyond repute carlosdetweiller has a reputation beyond repute carlosdetweiller has a reputation beyond repute carlosdetweiller has a reputation beyond repute carlosdetweiller has a reputation beyond repute

Quote Originally Posted by namelessnpoor View Post
    i got the email from CD about the dr sleep trade edition slipcase....i deleted it by accident and now i can't find the link ok the webpage to order one !
    http://www.cemeterydance.com/page/CDP/PROD/o_king82

Citizen of Gilead namelessnpoor will become famous soon enough namelessnpoor will become famous soon enough namelessnpoor's Avatar

My Mood
    Fine
    Country
    Country Flag

Quote Originally Posted by carlosdetweiller View Post
    Quote Originally Posted by namelessnpoor View Post
    http://www.cemeterydance.com/page/CDP/PROD/o_king82
    Thank You

Gunslinger Apprentice SierraKiloCollector will become famous soon enough SierraKiloCollector will become famous soon enough SierraKiloCollector's Avatar

My Mood
    Cheerful
    Country
    Country Flag

Any updates on the Deluxe Edition of A Book Of Horrors traycase fix and approximate ship date? Have not heard anything since the Jan 30 email...

Thanks!
    SKC

Servant of Gan Lurker has a brilliant future Lurker has a brilliant future Lurker has a brilliant future Lurker has a brilliant future Lurker has a brilliant future Lurker has a brilliant future Lurker has a brilliant future Lurker has a brilliant future Lurker has a brilliant future Lurker has a brilliant future Lurker has a brilliant future Lurker's Avatar

Country
    Country Flag

Quote Originally Posted by Brian James Freeman View Post
    Quote Originally Posted by Lurker View Post
    Yes! The cover artwork is on Tomislav's "to do" list and we'll make it a nice, matching set with Pure.

Brian
    Thanks.

Quote Originally Posted by SierraKiloCollector View Post
    Any updates on the Deluxe Edition of A Book Of Horrors traycase fix and approximate ship date? Have not heard anything since the Jan 30 email...

Thanks!
    SKC
    The replacement traycases are due on Monday, so depending on where the warehouse stands, I think most of them will ship this week!

Brian

+ Reply to Thread
Page 225 of 890 FirstFirst ... 125 175 215 223 224 225 226 227 235 275 325 725 ... LastLast