Donate To Keep The Site Ad Free
+ Reply to Thread
Page 843 of 890 FirstFirst ... 343 743 793 833 841 842 843 844 845 853 ... LastLast
Results 21,051 to 21,075 of 22242

Thread: Cemetery Dance discussion thread

Gunslinger herbertwest has a reputation beyond repute herbertwest has a reputation beyond repute herbertwest has a reputation beyond repute herbertwest has a reputation beyond repute herbertwest has a reputation beyond repute herbertwest has a reputation beyond repute herbertwest has a reputation beyond repute herbertwest has a reputation beyond repute herbertwest has a reputation beyond repute herbertwest has a reputation beyond repute herbertwest has a reputation beyond repute herbertwest's Avatar

Country
    Country Flag

Thanks again for the reply Brian
    ------------------------------------------------
    CLUB STEPHEN KING (french website about STEPHEN KING, since 1992) : on : Facebook | Twitter | Instagram
    ------------------------------------------------

For those who have been patiently waiting for the IF IT BLEEDS slipcases, I thought you might like to see the current production step, which is testing the hot foil stamping on the actual covering material to confirm it will stamp cleanly. (When it's a material you've never used before, you just never know for sure until you test it, no matter how confident the manufacturer is!) In this case, the stamping quality is better than our photography skills.

Brian
    Founder and publisher of Lividian Publications. My other website is BrianJamesFreeman.com. Please always feel free to email me or send me a PM if you have any questions about either!

Two Gunslingers Lookwhoitis has much to be proud of Lookwhoitis has much to be proud of Lookwhoitis has much to be proud of Lookwhoitis has much to be proud of Lookwhoitis has much to be proud of Lookwhoitis has much to be proud of Lookwhoitis has much to be proud of Lookwhoitis has much to be proud of Lookwhoitis has much to be proud of Lookwhoitis has much to be proud of Lookwhoitis's Avatar

My Mood
    Psychedelic
    Country
    Country Flag

Would anyone happen to have a Full Dark No Stars
    Trade + Cemetery Dance Black Slipcase or Red Traycase hanging around that they would like to sell me?

I have an Incredible Rachel Readman 4-Remarqued Trade Copy (from a past Haven Fund auction) that is naked and needs a cover.
    Wanted
    CD Carrie Portfolio 719
    Dark Tower S/N LE's 171 or 203
    ANY Stephen King S/N LE #171 or 719

A Storm of Swords #218 or 346
    Ancillary Justice #455
    American Gods (+ SC Reader copy) #624

Michael Whelan original art
    DT VII: Michael Whelan Remarque

Citizen of Gilead GenericEric is a name known to all GenericEric is a name known to all GenericEric is a name known to all GenericEric is a name known to all GenericEric is a name known to all GenericEric is a name known to all GenericEric's Avatar

My Mood
    Mellow
    Country
    Country Flag

Unfortunately both art portfolios that I ordered arrived damaged at the top. I did send Mindy an email. I assume you have extras in case this happens? One had damage to the folder and the prints. The other just had damage to the folder and the prints avoided any damage.

It was hell's season, and the air smelled of burning children

Gunslinger Apprentice goathunter will become famous soon enough goathunter will become famous soon enough goathunter's Avatar

Country
    Country Flag

The Seasons of Terror page is missing from the Simon & Schuster website now, too.

Quote Originally Posted by GenericEric View Post
    Unfortunately both art portfolios that I ordered arrived damaged at the top. I did send Mindy an email. I assume you have extras in case this happens? One had damage to the folder and the prints. The other just had damage to the folder and the prints avoided any damage.
    Yep, we have extras of both! Just be sure to note what your number is for the one with damage to the prints if you also need a replacement signature sheet. (It'll save you some back and forth!)

Brian
    Founder and publisher of Lividian Publications. My other website is BrianJamesFreeman.com. Please always feel free to email me or send me a PM if you have any questions about either!

Great Old One ur2ndbiggestfan people like to rub elbows with me ur2ndbiggestfan people like to rub elbows with me ur2ndbiggestfan people like to rub elbows with me ur2ndbiggestfan people like to rub elbows with me ur2ndbiggestfan people like to rub elbows with me ur2ndbiggestfan people like to rub elbows with me ur2ndbiggestfan people like to rub elbows with me ur2ndbiggestfan people like to rub elbows with me ur2ndbiggestfan people like to rub elbows with me ur2ndbiggestfan people like to rub elbows with me ur2ndbiggestfan people like to rub elbows with me ur2ndbiggestfan's Avatar

About that hot foil stamping, if it bleeds, just dial back the temp a bit.
    I'm sure if there is intelligent life somewhere out there in the universe, they are wise enough to stay away from us.

And the people bowed and prayed, to the cell phone god they made...

Gunslinger Apprentice Tony Two-Cent has a spectacular aura about Tony Two-Cent has a spectacular aura about Tony Two-Cent has a spectacular aura about Tony Two-Cent's Avatar

Quote Originally Posted by ur2ndbiggestfan View Post
    About that hot foil stamping, if it bleeds, just dial back the temp a bit.
    I see what you did there.

Can Toi St. Troy has a brilliant future St. Troy has a brilliant future St. Troy has a brilliant future St. Troy has a brilliant future St. Troy has a brilliant future St. Troy has a brilliant future St. Troy has a brilliant future St. Troy has a brilliant future St. Troy has a brilliant future St. Troy has a brilliant future St. Troy has a brilliant future St. Troy's Avatar

My Mood
    Yeehaw

I'm surprised to see that CD's Night Shift gift edition still hasn't sold out. I'm not sure how long previous Doubleday Years gift editions took to sell out, but it feels like they went quicker than this.
    It seems I'm miles above the surface of the Earth

I can see across the whole of London and beyond

Live it. webstar1000 is loved more than Jesus webstar1000 is loved more than Jesus webstar1000 is loved more than Jesus webstar1000 is loved more than Jesus webstar1000 is loved more than Jesus webstar1000 is loved more than Jesus webstar1000 is loved more than Jesus webstar1000 is loved more than Jesus webstar1000 is loved more than Jesus webstar1000 is loved more than Jesus webstar1000 is loved more than Jesus webstar1000's Avatar

Country
    Country Flag

Quote Originally Posted by St. Troy View Post
    I'm surprised to see that CD's Night Shift gift edition still hasn't sold out. I'm not sure how long previous Doubleday Years gift editions took to sell out, but it feels like they went quicker than this.
    I wonder if more were printed then the last ones... maybe with the surge in collectors they printed more?
    HELP ME FIND
    Insomnia #459
    ANY S/L #459

It’s been sold out for a while, but we found a carton in the warehouse so I put it back on the site this morning. It’s in today’s note but we didn’t make a big deal out of it being back on the site. Figured those who needed a copy might notice and grab one while they could!

Brian

Great Old One ur2ndbiggestfan people like to rub elbows with me ur2ndbiggestfan people like to rub elbows with me ur2ndbiggestfan people like to rub elbows with me ur2ndbiggestfan people like to rub elbows with me ur2ndbiggestfan people like to rub elbows with me ur2ndbiggestfan people like to rub elbows with me ur2ndbiggestfan people like to rub elbows with me ur2ndbiggestfan people like to rub elbows with me ur2ndbiggestfan people like to rub elbows with me ur2ndbiggestfan people like to rub elbows with me ur2ndbiggestfan people like to rub elbows with me ur2ndbiggestfan's Avatar

Did you do that at night? Shifty!
    I'm sure if there is intelligent life somewhere out there in the universe, they are wise enough to stay away from us.

Can Toi St. Troy has a brilliant future St. Troy has a brilliant future St. Troy has a brilliant future St. Troy has a brilliant future St. Troy has a brilliant future St. Troy has a brilliant future St. Troy has a brilliant future St. Troy has a brilliant future St. Troy has a brilliant future St. Troy has a brilliant future St. Troy has a brilliant future St. Troy's Avatar

My Mood
    Yeehaw

Quote Originally Posted by Brian James Freeman View Post
    I'm surprised to see that CD's Night Shift gift edition still hasn't sold out...
    It’s been sold out for a while, but we found a carton in the warehouse so I put it back on the site this morning. It’s in today’s note but we didn’t make a big deal out of it being back on the site. Figured those who needed a copy might notice and grab one while they could!
    Makes sense; thanks.
    It seems I'm miles above the surface of the Earth

I can see across the whole of London and beyond

Gunslinger Apprentice Tony Two-Cent has a spectacular aura about Tony Two-Cent has a spectacular aura about Tony Two-Cent has a spectacular aura about Tony Two-Cent's Avatar

It now says out of print again so they didn't last long!

President-Matt Fisher Fan Club Roseannebarr has a reputation beyond repute Roseannebarr has a reputation beyond repute Roseannebarr has a reputation beyond repute Roseannebarr has a reputation beyond repute Roseannebarr has a reputation beyond repute Roseannebarr has a reputation beyond repute Roseannebarr has a reputation beyond repute Roseannebarr has a reputation beyond repute Roseannebarr has a reputation beyond repute Roseannebarr has a reputation beyond repute Roseannebarr has a reputation beyond repute

My Mood
    Asleep

Quote Originally Posted by ur2ndbiggestfan View Post
    Did you do that at night? Shifty!
    I don’t get IT. I feel like an OUTSIDER.

Citizen of Gilead GenericEric is a name known to all GenericEric is a name known to all GenericEric is a name known to all GenericEric is a name known to all GenericEric is a name known to all GenericEric is a name known to all GenericEric's Avatar

My Mood
    Mellow
    Country
    Country Flag

If you haven't ordered any of the King slipcases yet, now would be a good time since CD is having their 4th of July sale with a 44% off coupon code.

Pretty good savings. Glad I didn't order yet.
    It was hell's season, and the air smelled of burning children

First finished IF IT BLEEDS slipcase... the rest should be completed next week, so we'll be shipping these by the end of the month if all goes well:

Brian

Owner Randall Flagg is loved more than Jesus Randall Flagg is loved more than Jesus Randall Flagg is loved more than Jesus Randall Flagg is loved more than Jesus Randall Flagg is loved more than Jesus Randall Flagg is loved more than Jesus Randall Flagg is loved more than Jesus Randall Flagg is loved more than Jesus Randall Flagg is loved more than Jesus Randall Flagg is loved more than Jesus Randall Flagg is loved more than Jesus Randall Flagg's Avatar

North of "The Claw" & Patrick, East of Chad, RIP Bill Bender
    My Mood
    Pensive
    Country
    Country Flag

Looking good.

Goldmember Kingfan24 has a brilliant future Kingfan24 has a brilliant future Kingfan24 has a brilliant future Kingfan24 has a brilliant future Kingfan24 has a brilliant future Kingfan24 has a brilliant future Kingfan24 has a brilliant future Kingfan24 has a brilliant future Kingfan24 has a brilliant future Kingfan24 has a brilliant future Kingfan24 has a brilliant future

My Mood
    Inspired

I have now emailed 3 separate times regarding the odgers Remarque situation with no response. Can someone please respond to my email??

Servant of Gan DanHocker is a splendid one to behold DanHocker is a splendid one to behold DanHocker is a splendid one to behold DanHocker is a splendid one to behold DanHocker is a splendid one to behold DanHocker is a splendid one to behold DanHocker is a splendid one to behold DanHocker is a splendid one to behold

Quote Originally Posted by Kingfan24 View Post
    I have now emailed 3 separate times regarding the odgers Remarque situation with no response. Can someone please respond to my email??
    Might have just gotten lost in the shuffle. Mindy is looking for your emails, she had been out of town for a couple of days after we sent those emails. Sorry about that.

The extras of the IF IT BLEEDS slipcases have been put into inventory and can now be ordered:

https://www.cemeterydance.com/if-it-...-slipcase.html

Brian

Honky Mahfah Stockerlone is a splendid one to behold Stockerlone is a splendid one to behold Stockerlone is a splendid one to behold Stockerlone is a splendid one to behold Stockerlone is a splendid one to behold Stockerlone is a splendid one to behold Stockerlone is a splendid one to behold Stockerlone is a splendid one to behold Stockerlone's Avatar

My Mood
    Cool
    Country
    Country Flag

Volume 7 of the CEMETERY DANCE GERMANY series:

Josh Malerman - Heute am Tag des Schweins
    limited 66/999
    signed from Josh Malerman + Daniele Serra
    Cemetery Dance Germany

"Lisa! Have you seen Arnold?"

Breaker Garrell has a reputation beyond repute Garrell has a reputation beyond repute Garrell has a reputation beyond repute Garrell has a reputation beyond repute Garrell has a reputation beyond repute Garrell has a reputation beyond repute Garrell has a reputation beyond repute Garrell has a reputation beyond repute Garrell has a reputation beyond repute Garrell has a reputation beyond repute Garrell has a reputation beyond repute Garrell's Avatar

My Mood
    Cool
    Country
    Country Flag

The is a really cool Malerman. Congrats.
    Wish List:
    Any of the following flatsigned or inscribed-
    It, Shining, Salem’s Lot, Mr. Mercedes, The Stand
    Brother ARC, Seed ARC

Gunslinger Apprentice sullichin will become famous soon enough sullichin will become famous soon enough sullichin's Avatar

Happy to finally get If It Bleeds slip case but, think I am done preordering a book + slip case from CD as I don't see much point (book not out on publication, slipcase out ???) Looks nice though

+ Reply to Thread
Page 843 of 890 FirstFirst ... 343 743 793 833 841 842 843 844 845 853 ... LastLast