Donate To Keep The Site Ad Free
+ Reply to Thread
Page 836 of 889 FirstFirst ... 336 736 786 826 834 835 836 837 838 846 886 ... LastLast
Results 20,876 to 20,900 of 22221

Thread: Cemetery Dance discussion thread

Number42 Dolan has much to be proud of Dolan has much to be proud of Dolan has much to be proud of Dolan has much to be proud of Dolan has much to be proud of Dolan has much to be proud of Dolan has much to be proud of Dolan has much to be proud of Dolan has much to be proud of Dolan has much to be proud of Dolan's Avatar

Brian, you're always so forthcoming with us in this forum even at times where the stones are endless. I know the frustration that people have but I admire you and Dan always coming on to offer assistance. Even more so, going into extreme detail on what issues you're faced with and how that relates to books not in hand. We appreciate that a lot.

I've been late to the show with many publications from CD to LP and you have been key in me getting all I needed. Thank you.

Servant of Gan jeffingoff has a reputation beyond repute jeffingoff has a reputation beyond repute jeffingoff has a reputation beyond repute jeffingoff has a reputation beyond repute jeffingoff has a reputation beyond repute jeffingoff has a reputation beyond repute jeffingoff has a reputation beyond repute jeffingoff has a reputation beyond repute jeffingoff has a reputation beyond repute jeffingoff has a reputation beyond repute jeffingoff has a reputation beyond repute

Country
    Country Flag

Quote Originally Posted by Dolan View Post
    Brian, you're always so forthcoming with us in this forum even at times where the stones are endless. I know the frustration that people have but I admire you and Dan always coming on to offer assistance. Even more so, going into extreme detail on what issues you're faced with and how that relates to books not in hand. We appreciate that a lot.

I've been late to the show with many publications from CD to LP and you have been key in me getting all I needed. Thank you.
    I agree with this alllll day! Well said.

Sent from my iPhone using Tapatalk

Quote Originally Posted by Ari_Racing View Post
    In the case you get to have the books signed by the two other artists it means that new sheets will have to be printed and sent to them to be signed? Or you'll recover the signed sheets like they're?
    For simplicity's sake, we'd probably print new sheets and pay the other artists to sign again. Based on past experience, they could knock them out in about a month (total), maybe even a little quicker.

Brian
    Founder and publisher of Lividian Publications. My other website is BrianJamesFreeman.com. Please always feel free to email me or send me a PM if you have any questions about either!

Maerlyn's Imp tippy4 has a reputation beyond repute tippy4 has a reputation beyond repute tippy4 has a reputation beyond repute tippy4 has a reputation beyond repute tippy4 has a reputation beyond repute tippy4 has a reputation beyond repute tippy4 has a reputation beyond repute tippy4 has a reputation beyond repute tippy4 has a reputation beyond repute tippy4 has a reputation beyond repute tippy4 has a reputation beyond repute tippy4's Avatar

My Mood
    Hot
    Country
    Country Flag

Quote Originally Posted by Brian James Freeman View Post
    Quote Originally Posted by GenericEric View Post
    I'm sure this has been addressed many, many times ad nauseam but is it a question of taking on too many projects and because of that certain books get stuck in limbo for years?

So certain books get priority well others get shifted to the back of the line? I know it's probably more complicated than that, but I was curious.

I've been advocating for us to wait until signature sheets are done before announcing a project for preorder, and sometimes I even get heard. For example, The Stand is basically ready for the printer except for the signature sheets, which seem to be stuck with an artist who no longer responds to our messages. Once those sheets are back, the official announcement can be made and the book can be started at the printer. (The other option, which we're getting pretty close to at this point, is that the sheets are only signed by the other artists involved in the project. We'll keep bugging the artist who still needs to sign, though, and try to get that done.)

Brian
    Just spoke to Ned......he will be contacting you.
    FOR SALE OR TRADE

Dark Tower 7 Artist Edition n/a
    The Waste Lands 1st Edition in Shrinkwrap $200
    1984 Grant Gift Edition of The Talisman $400
    Lisey's Story ARC $50

WANTED
    Signed 1st Edition of Storm of The Century (Paperback)

Quote Originally Posted by tippy4 View Post
    I'm sure this has been addressed many, many times ad nauseam but is it a question of taking on too many projects and because of that certain books get stuck in limbo for years?

So certain books get priority well others get shifted to the back of the line? I know it's probably more complicated than that, but I was curious.

I've been advocating for us to wait until signature sheets are done before announcing a project for preorder, and sometimes I even get heard. For example, The Stand is basically ready for the printer except for the signature sheets, which seem to be stuck with an artist who no longer responds to our messages. Once those sheets are back, the official announcement can be made and the book can be started at the printer. (The other option, which we're getting pretty close to at this point, is that the sheets are only signed by the other artists involved in the project. We'll keep bugging the artist who still needs to sign, though, and try to get that done.)

Brian
    Thanks! Maybe I should give up on calling and emailing people, and just vaguely post messages here from now on since that seems to work better sometimes.

Brian
    Founder and publisher of Lividian Publications. My other website is BrianJamesFreeman.com. Please always feel free to email me or send me a PM if you have any questions about either!

President-Matt Fisher Fan Club Roseannebarr has a reputation beyond repute Roseannebarr has a reputation beyond repute Roseannebarr has a reputation beyond repute Roseannebarr has a reputation beyond repute Roseannebarr has a reputation beyond repute Roseannebarr has a reputation beyond repute Roseannebarr has a reputation beyond repute Roseannebarr has a reputation beyond repute Roseannebarr has a reputation beyond repute Roseannebarr has a reputation beyond repute Roseannebarr has a reputation beyond repute

My Mood
    Asleep

Quote Originally Posted by tippy4 View Post

Brian
    Thanks! Maybe I should give up on calling and emailing people, and just vaguely post messages here from now on since that seems to work better sometimes.

Brian
    Our HIRE Tippy!! Tippy saves the day!

Rabid Billybumbler Joe315 has much to be proud of Joe315 has much to be proud of Joe315 has much to be proud of Joe315 has much to be proud of Joe315 has much to be proud of Joe315 has much to be proud of Joe315 has much to be proud of Joe315 has much to be proud of Joe315 has much to be proud of Joe315 has much to be proud of

Country
    Country Flag

That’s great that Tippy got his attention but it’s sad that it took that at all. I mean your paying him to provide a service. They should sign and return the sheets in a timely manner.

Gunslinger Apprentice BadHatHarry has a spectacular aura about BadHatHarry has a spectacular aura about

If you're a CDCC member, you might want to check your emails right quick.

Live it. webstar1000 is loved more than Jesus webstar1000 is loved more than Jesus webstar1000 is loved more than Jesus webstar1000 is loved more than Jesus webstar1000 is loved more than Jesus webstar1000 is loved more than Jesus webstar1000 is loved more than Jesus webstar1000 is loved more than Jesus webstar1000 is loved more than Jesus webstar1000 is loved more than Jesus webstar1000 is loved more than Jesus webstar1000's Avatar

Country
    Country Flag

Quote Originally Posted by BadHatHarry View Post
    If you're a CDCC member, you might want to check your emails right quick.
    TOO LATE.
    HELP ME FIND
    Insomnia #459
    ANY S/L #459

Citizen of Gilead Aremag is a name known to all Aremag is a name known to all Aremag is a name known to all Aremag is a name known to all Aremag is a name known to all Aremag is a name known to all Aremag's Avatar

My Mood
    Amazed
    Country
    Country Flag

The first rule of CDCC is ...
    Looking for Suntup Brother ARC and Suntup Seed ARC

Gunslinger Apprentice BadHatHarry has a spectacular aura about BadHatHarry has a spectacular aura about

I said nothing other than check your emails.

Citizen of Gilead Aremag is a name known to all Aremag is a name known to all Aremag is a name known to all Aremag is a name known to all Aremag is a name known to all Aremag is a name known to all Aremag's Avatar

My Mood
    Amazed
    Country
    Country Flag

I said nothing other than check your emails.
    Just some good natured ribbing lol.

I must have gotten mixed up with the first rule of Crossfit, which is tell literally everyone about Crossfit.

Also, the "top secret don't share with anyone" page shows in the search results on the CD website.

"I'm working on my sense of humor" Br!an seldom gets put on hold Br!an seldom gets put on hold Br!an seldom gets put on hold Br!an seldom gets put on hold Br!an seldom gets put on hold Br!an seldom gets put on hold Br!an seldom gets put on hold Br!an seldom gets put on hold Br!an seldom gets put on hold Br!an seldom gets put on hold Br!an seldom gets put on hold Br!an's Avatar

“No matter how cynical you get, it is impossible to keep up” -Lily Tomlin
    Country
    Country Flag

Also, the "top secret don't share with anyone" page shows in the search results on the CD website.
    Damn it! You aren't supposed to share that.
    "One day you're going to figure out that everything they taught you was a lie."

That's why we rely on people to not post about it. No one is searching for it on a random day unless someone tells them to go hunting.

Brian

Oh really? Does that happen any time something goes out? I thought it was just a glitch. Good thing some idiot didn't mention details on a public message board. What kind of twit would do that?

Goldmember Brian861 seldom gets put on hold Brian861 seldom gets put on hold Brian861 seldom gets put on hold Brian861 seldom gets put on hold Brian861 seldom gets put on hold Brian861 seldom gets put on hold Brian861 seldom gets put on hold Brian861 seldom gets put on hold Brian861 seldom gets put on hold Brian861 seldom gets put on hold Brian861 seldom gets put on hold Brian861's Avatar

Country
    Country Flag

This is the reason we can't ever have anything nice. You kids are always spilling the beans!
    You don't know my kind.....You don't my mind.....Dark necessities are part of my design.....

Servant of Gan jeffingoff has a reputation beyond repute jeffingoff has a reputation beyond repute jeffingoff has a reputation beyond repute jeffingoff has a reputation beyond repute jeffingoff has a reputation beyond repute jeffingoff has a reputation beyond repute jeffingoff has a reputation beyond repute jeffingoff has a reputation beyond repute jeffingoff has a reputation beyond repute jeffingoff has a reputation beyond repute jeffingoff has a reputation beyond repute

Country
    Country Flag

Quote Originally Posted by Brian861 View Post
    This is the reason we can't ever have anything nice. You kids are always spilling the beans!
    Now I’m searching for every known title on the CD site.

My Mood
    Amazed
    Country
    Country Flag

Quote Originally Posted by jeffingoff View Post

I'm sure Brian would be happy to send you all the Bentley Little books.

"I'm working on my sense of humor" Br!an seldom gets put on hold Br!an seldom gets put on hold Br!an seldom gets put on hold Br!an seldom gets put on hold Br!an seldom gets put on hold Br!an seldom gets put on hold Br!an seldom gets put on hold Br!an seldom gets put on hold Br!an seldom gets put on hold Br!an seldom gets put on hold Br!an seldom gets put on hold Br!an's Avatar

“No matter how cynical you get, it is impossible to keep up” -Lily Tomlin
    Country
    Country Flag

Quote Originally Posted by Aremag View Post

I probably have a full set, including lettered editions, and I've never bought one. Damn those grab-bags!
    "One day you're going to figure out that everything they taught you was a lie."

Gunslinger Apprentice OldCrow88 is a splendid one to behold OldCrow88 is a splendid one to behold OldCrow88 is a splendid one to behold OldCrow88 is a splendid one to behold OldCrow88 is a splendid one to behold OldCrow88 is a splendid one to behold OldCrow88 is a splendid one to behold OldCrow88's Avatar

My Mood
    Fine
    Country
    Country Flag

I'd be happy for 'The Summoning'. Been waiting for that one since 2015.
    Alright, we'll call it a draw.

Goldmember ICry4Oy has a reputation beyond repute ICry4Oy has a reputation beyond repute ICry4Oy has a reputation beyond repute ICry4Oy has a reputation beyond repute ICry4Oy has a reputation beyond repute ICry4Oy has a reputation beyond repute ICry4Oy has a reputation beyond repute ICry4Oy has a reputation beyond repute ICry4Oy has a reputation beyond repute ICry4Oy has a reputation beyond repute ICry4Oy has a reputation beyond repute ICry4Oy's Avatar

Country
    Country Flag

And a copy of Pork Pie Hat!

Gunslinger Apprentice Splync is a name known to all Splync is a name known to all Splync is a name known to all Splync is a name known to all Splync is a name known to all Splync is a name known to all

Country
    Country Flag

What a bummer year to accidentally skip the CDCC... :-(

Country
    Country Flag

Quote Originally Posted by Splync View Post
    What a bummer year to accidentally skip the CDCC... :-(
    I accidentally skipped too. I wonder what the hell it was. And that weight will crush me. I feel my ribs bending in.

+ Reply to Thread
Page 836 of 889 FirstFirst ... 336 736 786 826 834 835 836 837 838 846 886 ... LastLast