Donate To Keep The Site Ad Free
+ Reply to Thread
Page 850 of 890 FirstFirst ... 350 750 800 840 848 849 850 851 852 860 ... LastLast
Results 21,226 to 21,250 of 22242

Thread: Cemetery Dance discussion thread

President-Matt Fisher Fan Club Roseannebarr has a reputation beyond repute Roseannebarr has a reputation beyond repute Roseannebarr has a reputation beyond repute Roseannebarr has a reputation beyond repute Roseannebarr has a reputation beyond repute Roseannebarr has a reputation beyond repute Roseannebarr has a reputation beyond repute Roseannebarr has a reputation beyond repute Roseannebarr has a reputation beyond repute Roseannebarr has a reputation beyond repute Roseannebarr has a reputation beyond repute

My Mood
    Asleep

Quote Originally Posted by Brian James Freeman View Post
    Quote Originally Posted by JohnSmith View Post
    It might be the third Gwendy signed/numbered book.
    It figures that Johnny Smith would know that...

Back in April, King was signing for Gwendy's I am going to start a rumour and say there is a new project he is signing for CD!!!!!!

Live it. webstar1000 is loved more than Jesus webstar1000 is loved more than Jesus webstar1000 is loved more than Jesus webstar1000 is loved more than Jesus webstar1000 is loved more than Jesus webstar1000 is loved more than Jesus webstar1000 is loved more than Jesus webstar1000 is loved more than Jesus webstar1000 is loved more than Jesus webstar1000 is loved more than Jesus webstar1000 is loved more than Jesus webstar1000's Avatar

Country
    Country Flag

Quote Originally Posted by Roseannebarr View Post
    Quote Originally Posted by JohnSmith View Post
    It might be the third Gwendy signed/numbered book.
    It figures that Johnny Smith would know that...

Back in April, King was signing for Gwendy's I am going to start a rumour and say there is a new project he is signing for CD!!!!!!
    Finally getting him to do the Pet Semetary sheets for the last Doubleday so ties the set together
    HELP ME FIND
    Insomnia #459
    ANY S/L #459

Servant of Gan DanHocker is a splendid one to behold DanHocker is a splendid one to behold DanHocker is a splendid one to behold DanHocker is a splendid one to behold DanHocker is a splendid one to behold DanHocker is a splendid one to behold DanHocker is a splendid one to behold DanHocker is a splendid one to behold

Quote Originally Posted by playdohman View Post
    Hi Brian & Dan,

When will The Night Country ship?

What is the status of the Flight or Fright lettered? The production page update is old where the lettered is concerned.

Thank you
    Soonish I think on Night Country. We're finally through the long slog that was If It Bleeds Slipcases followed by Billy Summers. We're powering through some smaller less time consuming shipping projects right now, Night Country is one of those on the list. Based off of what I want to get shipped before we tackle that one, we'll probably be shipping that next week.

Citizen of Gilead bdwyer19 has a brilliant future bdwyer19 has a brilliant future bdwyer19 has a brilliant future bdwyer19 has a brilliant future bdwyer19 has a brilliant future bdwyer19 has a brilliant future bdwyer19 has a brilliant future bdwyer19 has a brilliant future bdwyer19 has a brilliant future bdwyer19 has a brilliant future bdwyer19 has a brilliant future bdwyer19's Avatar

My Mood
    Amused
    Country
    Country Flag

On FB this morning, Richard Chizmar had a post saying that you could win a signed copy of one of his books. Just email him for details. For kicks, I did. So, go figure, in the email I got back, all I have to do is email a receipt of his latest novel and I’d get a signed copy of something else.

How did I not see that coming?!?

Rabid Billybumbler Cook has a reputation beyond repute Cook has a reputation beyond repute Cook has a reputation beyond repute Cook has a reputation beyond repute Cook has a reputation beyond repute Cook has a reputation beyond repute Cook has a reputation beyond repute Cook has a reputation beyond repute Cook has a reputation beyond repute Cook has a reputation beyond repute Cook has a reputation beyond repute Cook's Avatar

My Mood
    Busy
    Country
    Country Flag

Wow.. what a piece of work.
    Just out of curiosity, did that include free shipping (anyone want to take odds on this one)
    ... I'm going to guess no

Quote Originally Posted by bdwyer19 View Post
    On FB this morning, Richard Chizmar had a post saying that you could win a signed copy of one of his books. Just email him for details. For kicks, I did. So, go figure, in the email I got back, all I have to do is email a receipt of his latest novel and I’d get a signed copy of something else.

“The battle between good and evil is endlessly fascinating because we are participants every day.” - Stephen King

Goldmember Brian861 seldom gets put on hold Brian861 seldom gets put on hold Brian861 seldom gets put on hold Brian861 seldom gets put on hold Brian861 seldom gets put on hold Brian861 seldom gets put on hold Brian861 seldom gets put on hold Brian861 seldom gets put on hold Brian861 seldom gets put on hold Brian861 seldom gets put on hold Brian861 seldom gets put on hold Brian861's Avatar

Country
    Country Flag

There also seemed like a lot of hoops to jump through for the Boogeyman promotion/contest as well. I hope someone ended up with some good prizes. I prefer the K.I.S.S. method when it comes to things like this.
    You don't know my kind.....You don't my mind.....Dark necessities are part of my design.....

President-Matt Fisher Fan Club Roseannebarr has a reputation beyond repute Roseannebarr has a reputation beyond repute Roseannebarr has a reputation beyond repute Roseannebarr has a reputation beyond repute Roseannebarr has a reputation beyond repute Roseannebarr has a reputation beyond repute Roseannebarr has a reputation beyond repute Roseannebarr has a reputation beyond repute Roseannebarr has a reputation beyond repute Roseannebarr has a reputation beyond repute Roseannebarr has a reputation beyond repute

My Mood
    Asleep

BRIAN!!!!!!! Whose idea was it to post pictures on the production update page? Simply brilliant! Alot of updates posted on the CD site, Including a verify email address on the Best of Cemetary Dance 2!!!!!!! The Stand update, Strange Weather, LETTERED NIGHT SHIFT!!!!!

At the time the doubleday books started I could not affort the lettered copies, please sell me your copies. Night Shift LOOKS amazing. The Shining is my favorite book! And of course I would love a copy of the STAND.

WELL DONE ON PRODUCTION UPDATE PAGE!!! WELL DONE!!

Thank you! More photos and updates to come in October.

Brian
    Founder and publisher of Lividian Publications. My other website is BrianJamesFreeman.com. Please always feel free to email me or send me a PM if you have any questions about either!

Let the Right One In CyberGhostface has much to be proud of CyberGhostface has much to be proud of CyberGhostface has much to be proud of CyberGhostface has much to be proud of CyberGhostface has much to be proud of CyberGhostface has much to be proud of CyberGhostface has much to be proud of CyberGhostface has much to be proud of CyberGhostface has much to be proud of CyberGhostface's Avatar

Country
    Country Flag

Happy to hear Strange Weather will have interior art and not just illustrated covers. Looking forward to it.
    A hound will die for you, but never lie to you. And he'll look you straight in the face.

My Collection

Let the Right One In CyberGhostface has much to be proud of CyberGhostface has much to be proud of CyberGhostface has much to be proud of CyberGhostface has much to be proud of CyberGhostface has much to be proud of CyberGhostface has much to be proud of CyberGhostface has much to be proud of CyberGhostface has much to be proud of CyberGhostface has much to be proud of CyberGhostface's Avatar

Country
    Country Flag

Quote Originally Posted by Brian861 View Post

There also seemed like a lot of hoops to jump through for the Boogeyman promotion/contest as well. I hope someone ended up with some good prizes. I prefer the K.I.S.S. method when it comes to things like this.
    I guess they'd be eating money by doing it all the time but I liked the approach for "buy the book on Amazon and we will send you the equivalent cost in CD credit". It helps their Amazon sales and you get a "free" book in the process. I ended up doing it for the second Gwendy book and Boogeyman.
    A hound will die for you, but never lie to you. And he'll look you straight in the face.

My Collection

Quote Originally Posted by CyberGhostface View Post
    Happy to hear Strange Weather will have interior art and not just illustrated covers. Looking forward to it.
    Me, too. I was glad that addition got approved.

Brian
    Founder and publisher of Lividian Publications. My other website is BrianJamesFreeman.com. Please always feel free to email me or send me a PM if you have any questions about either!

Can Toi St. Troy has a brilliant future St. Troy has a brilliant future St. Troy has a brilliant future St. Troy has a brilliant future St. Troy has a brilliant future St. Troy has a brilliant future St. Troy has a brilliant future St. Troy has a brilliant future St. Troy has a brilliant future St. Troy has a brilliant future St. Troy has a brilliant future St. Troy's Avatar

My Mood
    Yeehaw

BRIAN!!!!!!! Whose idea was it to post pictures on the production update page? Simply brilliant!
    Agreed; this is nice.
    It seems I'm miles above the surface of the Earth

I can see across the whole of London and beyond

Gunslinger Apprentice daniel_pyle is just really nice daniel_pyle is just really nice daniel_pyle is just really nice daniel_pyle is just really nice daniel_pyle is just really nice daniel_pyle's Avatar

My Mood
    Happy
    Country
    Country Flag

Does anyone have any info on this:

It doesn't have a limitation page, but I can't find anything about any other hardcover editions. Was there an unsigned HC release?

Gunslinger Apprentice Tony Two-Cent has a spectacular aura about Tony Two-Cent has a spectacular aura about Tony Two-Cent has a spectacular aura about Tony Two-Cent's Avatar

From the product page for this issue on the CD website:

"Signed hardcover Limited Edition limited to only 100 numbered copies signed by several of the contributors. ($75 + shipping)"

https://www.cemeterydance.com/grave-...sh-garton.html

I think all of the hardcovers were signed, unless there were some unsigned PC copies.

Gunslinger Apprentice daniel_pyle is just really nice daniel_pyle is just really nice daniel_pyle is just really nice daniel_pyle is just really nice daniel_pyle is just really nice daniel_pyle's Avatar

My Mood
    Happy
    Country
    Country Flag

Yeah, that’s all I was able to find, but this one doesn’t have a signature page, signed or otherwise. I wondered if maybe it had been ripped out, but after looking closely at the gutters, that doesn’t seem to be the case either.

Quote Originally Posted by daniel_pyle View Post
    Yeah, that’s all I was able to find, but this one doesn’t have a signature page, signed or otherwise. I wondered if maybe it had been ripped out, but after looking closely at the gutters, that doesn’t seem to be the case either.
    I'm guessing it was a "no tip" that never had a signature sheet. Dan just took this pic for easy reference to show what would normally be in there if it had a sig sheet:

Brian

Gunslinger Apprentice Tony Two-Cent has a spectacular aura about Tony Two-Cent has a spectacular aura about Tony Two-Cent has a spectacular aura about Tony Two-Cent's Avatar

Ah, I gotcha. Yeah, that's odd.

My Mood
    Happy
    Country
    Country Flag

I'm guessing it was a "no tip" that never had a signature sheet. Dan just took this pic for easy reference to show what would normally be in there if it had a sig sheet:

Brian
    Thanks, Brian. That must be it! I got it for $13, so I figured it was a cool find no matter what, but I was just curious what was going on. Are the no-tips made as some kind of mock-up or something?

Brian
    Thanks, Brian. That must be it! I got it for $13, so I figured it was a cool find no matter what, but I was just curious what was going on. Are the no-tips made as some kind of mock-up or something?
    They're the extra books at the end of the run, basically. Sometimes the printer runs out of signature sheets because of damage with the sheets or some other problem during the printing process. We use these "no tips" copies as sample books, and we send them to any reviewers who are late to the show after the review copies are gone, and they also go in Grab Bags.

Brian

My Mood
    Asleep

My friend would like to know if the signed Gwendy books have tipped in signature pages or bound in at time of publication. Thank you!

Gunslinger Apprentice jsweet has a spectacular aura about jsweet has a spectacular aura about jsweet has a spectacular aura about

Country
    Country Flag

Brian
    They're the extra books at the end of the run, basically. Sometimes the printer runs out of signature sheets because of damage with the sheets or some other problem during the printing process. We use these "no tips" copies as sample books, and we send them to any reviewers who are late to the show after the review copies are gone, and they also go in Grab Bags.

Brian
    Yeah. I have one of these that I got in a grab bag (last year, I think)

Servant of Gan DanHocker is a splendid one to behold DanHocker is a splendid one to behold DanHocker is a splendid one to behold DanHocker is a splendid one to behold DanHocker is a splendid one to behold DanHocker is a splendid one to behold DanHocker is a splendid one to behold DanHocker is a splendid one to behold

My friend would like to know if the signed Gwendy books have tipped in signature pages or bound in at time of publication. Thank you!
    Which signed Gwendy books are you referring to?

My Mood
    Happy
    Country
    Country Flag

Brian

Brian
    Good to know. Thanks for the quick answer. And thanks to Dan for the picture. You guys are the best!

My Mood
    Asleep

Quote Originally Posted by DanHocker View Post
    Signed limited. With king and Chizmar sigs. He was curious if sig pages tipped in or done at printers. Thanks!

Quote Originally Posted by DanHocker View Post
    Signed limited. With king and Chizmar sigs. He was curious if sig pages tipped in or done at printers. Thanks!
    Tipped in but by the printer. All of our sig sheets (at least all the ones that I can think of) are tipped in that way.

+ Reply to Thread
Page 850 of 890 FirstFirst ... 350 750 800 840 848 849 850 851 852 860 ... LastLast