Donate To Keep The Site Ad Free
+ Reply to Thread
Page 811 of 889 FirstFirst ... 311 711 761 801 809 810 811 812 813 821 861 ... LastLast
Results 20,251 to 20,275 of 22221

Thread: Cemetery Dance discussion thread

Citizen of Gilead GenericEric is a name known to all GenericEric is a name known to all GenericEric is a name known to all GenericEric is a name known to all GenericEric is a name known to all GenericEric is a name known to all GenericEric's Avatar

My Mood
    Mellow
    Country
    Country Flag

I've been wanting the gift of edition of IT for awhile now since it's more in my price range than the S/L. The cheapest I've seen recently has been $900 or more. I saw one on ebay today for $835 and I offered him $600. He countered offered with $700 and I accepted. Still a bit more than I wanted to pay, but the chances of finding one closer to $500 is likely pretty slim at this point.

I came to the conclusion that I wasn't going to find the gift edition of IT for cheaper anytime soon since it seems to have doubled in value over the last year or two.
    It was hell's season, and the air smelled of burning children

Citizen of Gilead bdwyer19 has a brilliant future bdwyer19 has a brilliant future bdwyer19 has a brilliant future bdwyer19 has a brilliant future bdwyer19 has a brilliant future bdwyer19 has a brilliant future bdwyer19 has a brilliant future bdwyer19 has a brilliant future bdwyer19 has a brilliant future bdwyer19 has a brilliant future bdwyer19 has a brilliant future bdwyer19's Avatar

My Mood
    Amused
    Country
    Country Flag

That’s great that you got a copy! I think $700 is a good price.

Gunslinger Apprentice burgerhicks80 has a spectacular aura about burgerhicks80 has a spectacular aura about burgerhicks80 has a spectacular aura about

My Mood
    Hot
    Country
    Country Flag

Quote Originally Posted by Brian James Freeman View Post
    Final approval copy arrived today, which means they should be finished by the end of the month, so I would expect these to ship in August:

Brian
    sweet! its given me agita that my signed copy is not in a slipcase
    ISO DT I-IV #101, rage,Suntup Press Horns, Rosemary's Baby and The Road w/designation #239

Gunslinger Apprentice jsweet has a spectacular aura about jsweet has a spectacular aura about jsweet has a spectacular aura about

Country
    Country Flag

Any update on the slipcases for the Gwendy's Magic Feather trade edition? Hoping those are rolling after The Institute ...

Quote Originally Posted by jsweet View Post
    Any update on the slipcases for the Gwendy's Magic Feather trade edition? Hoping those are rolling after The Institute ...
    Yep, those and If It Bleeds are next, I believe! The Night Shift cases are a big job, so we'll need the case maker to get those done before starting the next project, but I'll post a time frame for GMF as soon as I have one!

Brian
    Founder and publisher of Lividian Publications. My other website is BrianJamesFreeman.com. Please always feel free to email me or send me a PM if you have any questions about either!

Servant of Gan kingfan2323 is a splendid one to behold kingfan2323 is a splendid one to behold kingfan2323 is a splendid one to behold kingfan2323 is a splendid one to behold kingfan2323 is a splendid one to behold kingfan2323 is a splendid one to behold kingfan2323 is a splendid one to behold kingfan2323's Avatar

Country
    Country Flag

Quote Originally Posted by GenericEric View Post
    I've been wanting the gift of edition of IT for awhile now since it's more in my price range than the S/L. The cheapest I've seen recently has been $900 or more. I saw one on ebay today for $835 and I offered him $600. He countered offered with $700 and I accepted. Still a bit more than I wanted to pay, but the chances of finding one closer to $500 is likely pretty slim at this point.

I came to the conclusion that I wasn't going to find the gift edition of IT for cheaper anytime soon since it seems to have doubled in value over the last year or two.
    Good pick up. I think you are right about value.

seeking: anything DT related #246
    ANYTHING DT Related #246
    Dead Zone First Edition F/F or NF/NF

Can Toi St. Troy has a brilliant future St. Troy has a brilliant future St. Troy has a brilliant future St. Troy has a brilliant future St. Troy has a brilliant future St. Troy has a brilliant future St. Troy has a brilliant future St. Troy has a brilliant future St. Troy has a brilliant future St. Troy has a brilliant future St. Troy has a brilliant future St. Troy's Avatar

My Mood
    Yeehaw

I wonder why that is.
    It seems I'm miles above the surface of the Earth

I can see across the whole of London and beyond

Not to go on all fours; that is the Law. Are we not Men?. T-Dogz_AK47 people like to rub elbows with me T-Dogz_AK47 people like to rub elbows with me T-Dogz_AK47 people like to rub elbows with me T-Dogz_AK47 people like to rub elbows with me T-Dogz_AK47 people like to rub elbows with me T-Dogz_AK47 people like to rub elbows with me T-Dogz_AK47 people like to rub elbows with me T-Dogz_AK47 people like to rub elbows with me T-Dogz_AK47 people like to rub elbows with me T-Dogz_AK47 people like to rub elbows with me T-Dogz_AK47 people like to rub elbows with me T-Dogz_AK47's Avatar

Country
    Country Flag

Quote Originally Posted by St. Troy View Post
    I wonder why that is.
    I expect the two IT movies have something to do with it.

Goldmember ICry4Oy has a reputation beyond repute ICry4Oy has a reputation beyond repute ICry4Oy has a reputation beyond repute ICry4Oy has a reputation beyond repute ICry4Oy has a reputation beyond repute ICry4Oy has a reputation beyond repute ICry4Oy has a reputation beyond repute ICry4Oy has a reputation beyond repute ICry4Oy has a reputation beyond repute ICry4Oy has a reputation beyond repute ICry4Oy has a reputation beyond repute ICry4Oy's Avatar

Country
    Country Flag

Quote Originally Posted by burgerhicks80 View Post

sweet! its given me agita that my signed copy is not in a slipcase

Had to Ggle.

Citizen of Gilead GenericEric is a name known to all GenericEric is a name known to all GenericEric is a name known to all GenericEric is a name known to all GenericEric is a name known to all GenericEric is a name known to all GenericEric's Avatar

My Mood
    Mellow
    Country
    Country Flag

For the people that have both the CD gift edition and the PS Publishing numbered 40th anniversary edition of Carrie.

Which edition do you think is the best overall edition or the one you prefer the most?
    It was hell's season, and the air smelled of burning children

Manni Folken The Library Policeman people like to rub elbows with me The Library Policeman people like to rub elbows with me The Library Policeman people like to rub elbows with me The Library Policeman people like to rub elbows with me The Library Policeman people like to rub elbows with me The Library Policeman people like to rub elbows with me The Library Policeman people like to rub elbows with me The Library Policeman people like to rub elbows with me The Library Policeman people like to rub elbows with me The Library Policeman people like to rub elbows with me The Library Policeman people like to rub elbows with me The Library Policeman's Avatar

My Mood
    Fine
    Country
    Country Flag

For the people that have both the CD gift edition and the numbered 40th anniversary edition of Carrie.

Which edition do you think is the best overall edition or the one you prefer the most?
    I have both and the numbered edition is the nicest of the two in my opinion. By some distance.

Goldmember ICry4Oy has a reputation beyond repute ICry4Oy has a reputation beyond repute ICry4Oy has a reputation beyond repute ICry4Oy has a reputation beyond repute ICry4Oy has a reputation beyond repute ICry4Oy has a reputation beyond repute ICry4Oy has a reputation beyond repute ICry4Oy has a reputation beyond repute ICry4Oy has a reputation beyond repute ICry4Oy has a reputation beyond repute ICry4Oy has a reputation beyond repute ICry4Oy's Avatar

Country
    Country Flag

Now that Night Shift is nearing completion I was wondering if you got a good start on The Stand? I seem to recall that you shared artwork for the book a long long time ago but don't remember hearing or seeing anything else. Any chance it is already at the printer?

Quote Originally Posted by ICry4Oy View Post
    Now that Night Shift is nearing completion I was wondering if you got a good start on The Stand? I seem to recall that you shared artwork for the book a long long time ago but don't remember hearing or seeing anything else. Any chance it is already at the printer?
    It's still being proofread, but we've kept it moving forward!

Brian
    Founder and publisher of Lividian Publications. My other website is BrianJamesFreeman.com. Please always feel free to email me or send me a PM if you have any questions about either!

Country
    Country Flag

Thank you Brian, very good to hear!

Gunslinger Apprentice ZombieElvis has a spectacular aura about ZombieElvis has a spectacular aura about ZombieElvis has a spectacular aura about ZombieElvis's Avatar

My Mood
    Buzzed
    Country
    Country Flag

Default CD Carrie proof, variant cover

I revcently acquired this Carrie proof, it has alternate cover art. In the proof collecting community we are very curious how many of these were printed?
    Does brian know?
    As far as i know these were included in some CD grab bags, so far I count four.

Quote Originally Posted by ZombieElvis View Post

I revcently acquired this Carrie proof, it has alternate cover art. In the proof collecting community we are very curious how many of these were printed?
    Does brian know?
    I will dig back through old printer invoices and see what I can find!

Brian

Gunslinger Apprentice MLG is a jewel in the rough MLG is a jewel in the rough MLG is a jewel in the rough MLG is a jewel in the rough MLG's Avatar

Does brian know?
    It was in a recent premium grab bag. I received one.

Goldmember Kingfan24 has a brilliant future Kingfan24 has a brilliant future Kingfan24 has a brilliant future Kingfan24 has a brilliant future Kingfan24 has a brilliant future Kingfan24 has a brilliant future Kingfan24 has a brilliant future Kingfan24 has a brilliant future Kingfan24 has a brilliant future Kingfan24 has a brilliant future Kingfan24 has a brilliant future

My Mood
    Inspired

Quote Originally Posted by MLG View Post

Does brian know?
    I was in a recent premium grab bag. I received one.
    What s/l book was included in the grab bag?

Gunslinger Apprentice MLG is a jewel in the rough MLG is a jewel in the rough MLG is a jewel in the rough MLG is a jewel in the rough MLG's Avatar

Quote Originally Posted by Kingfan24 View Post

Does brian know?
    I received a PC of Doctor Sleep. Not sure if everyone received the same book.

Citizen of Gilead Aremag is a name known to all Aremag is a name known to all Aremag is a name known to all Aremag is a name known to all Aremag is a name known to all Aremag is a name known to all Aremag's Avatar

My Mood
    Amazed
    Country
    Country Flag

Does brian know?
    I also received a PC of Dr Sleep. I was unrealistically hoping for an IT but since I didn't have the Dr. Sleep I wasn't disappointed. The other books plus the, I assume, rare Carrie proof made me feel like a got my money's worth.
    Looking for Suntup Brother ARC and Suntup Seed ARC

Quote Originally Posted by Aremag View Post

Does brian know?
    I also received a PC of Dr Sleep. I was unrealistically hoping for an IT but since I didn't have the Dr. Sleep I wasn't disappointed. The other books plus the, I assume, rare Carrie proof made me feel like a got my money's worth.
    I was very pleased with this grab bag. I was concerned that the S/L would be a duplicate but I also did not have Doctor Sleep.
    My Grab Bag contained:
    Passion Play by Richard Matheson (Signed PC)
    Hardbound CD Magazine #52 signed by 12 contributors
    Hardbound Grave Tales #6 Signed by 7 contributors including Joe Hill (The only duplicate I received)
    Carrie ARC Alternate copy not previously distributed
    Doctor Sleep Signed/Limited PC

President-Matt Fisher Fan Club Roseannebarr has a reputation beyond repute Roseannebarr has a reputation beyond repute Roseannebarr has a reputation beyond repute Roseannebarr has a reputation beyond repute Roseannebarr has a reputation beyond repute Roseannebarr has a reputation beyond repute Roseannebarr has a reputation beyond repute Roseannebarr has a reputation beyond repute Roseannebarr has a reputation beyond repute Roseannebarr has a reputation beyond repute Roseannebarr has a reputation beyond repute

My Mood
    Asleep

Quote Originally Posted by Brian James Freeman View Post

Does brian know?
    I will dig back through old printer invoices and see what I can find!

Brian

My guess would be 50! It looks like they were ready to go, but then something made them change their mind.

I too got a PC copy of Dr. Sleep.

Traveler JohnSmith will become famous soon enough JohnSmith's Avatar

Do anyone have a list of all the slipcases Cemetery Dance has produced for Stephen King trade hardback books? I think I am missing a few in my collection. Thanks.

Rabid Billybumbler amd013 has a reputation beyond repute amd013 has a reputation beyond repute amd013 has a reputation beyond repute amd013 has a reputation beyond repute amd013 has a reputation beyond repute amd013 has a reputation beyond repute amd013 has a reputation beyond repute amd013 has a reputation beyond repute amd013 has a reputation beyond repute amd013 has a reputation beyond repute amd013 has a reputation beyond repute amd013's Avatar

My Mood
    Fine
    Country
    Country Flag

Quote Originally Posted by JohnSmith View Post
    Do anyone have a list of all the slipcases Cemetery Dance has produced for Stephen King trade hardback books? I think I am missing a few in my collection. Thanks.
    This link is a collection of all the known aftermarket slipcase/traycases made

http://www.thedarktower.org/palaver/...rket+Slipcases

I think it is out of date, as they have also made/are making, cases for elevation, the institute and If it Bleeds.
    Wanted:

'Salem's Lot Portfolio #606

Fairy Tale UK S/L

Servant of Gan DanHocker is a splendid one to behold DanHocker is a splendid one to behold DanHocker is a splendid one to behold DanHocker is a splendid one to behold DanHocker is a splendid one to behold DanHocker is a splendid one to behold DanHocker is a splendid one to behold DanHocker is a splendid one to behold

Quote Originally Posted by JohnSmith View Post
    I think this is all of the ones that are currently out.

Black House / Talisman slipcase (these where for a reissue a couple of years ago)
    Duma Key slipcase
    Under the Dome traycase
    Under the Dome slipcase
    Full Dark, No Stars traycase
    Full Dark, No Stars slipcase
    11/22/63 UK slipcase
    11/22/63 slipcase
    11/22/63 traycase
    The Wind Through the Keyhole slipcase
    Doctor Sleep UK slipcase
    Doctor Sleep slipcase
    Mr Mercedes slipcase
    Revival slipcase
    Finders Keepers slipcase
    Joyland slipcase (paperback)
    Joyland slipcase (illustrated edition)
    Bazar of Bad Dreams slipcase
    End of Watch slipcase
    Charlie the Choo-Choo slipcase
    Hearts in Suspension slipcase
    Sleeping Beauties slipcase
    The Outsider slipcase
    Elevation slipcase

Also the following optional cases for CD titles

Blockade Billy slipcase
    Six Scary Stories slipcase
    Gwendy's Button Box slipcase

+ Reply to Thread
Page 811 of 889 FirstFirst ... 311 711 761 801 809 810 811 812 813 821 861 ... LastLast