Donate To Keep The Site Ad Free
+ Reply to Thread
Page 829 of 890 FirstFirst ... 329 729 779 819 827 828 829 830 831 839 879 ... LastLast
Results 20,701 to 20,725 of 22242

Thread: Cemetery Dance discussion thread

Quote Originally Posted by DanHocker View Post
    Quote Originally Posted by Brian James Freeman View Post
    Not being able to bring in extra "kids" over the holidays to help pack NIGHT SHIFT really hurt. With all editions sold out, it's been a ton of books to pack, but we're almost done. Thank you to everyone for your patience on this project, from beginning to end!

Brian
    Not that we have extra "kids" to bring in anymore. They've all grown up and gotten real jobs.
    True. Some of them actually have their own kids now, but child labor laws limit the number of hours they can work in the warehouse...
    Founder and publisher of Lividian Publications. My other website is BrianJamesFreeman.com. Please always feel free to email me or send me a PM if you have any questions about either!

Citizen of Gilead GenericEric is a name known to all GenericEric is a name known to all GenericEric is a name known to all GenericEric is a name known to all GenericEric is a name known to all GenericEric is a name known to all GenericEric's Avatar

My Mood
    Mellow
    Country
    Country Flag

Anyone have any idea of the value of the S/L of John Dies at the End? It was limited to 648 copies I believe.
    It was hell's season, and the air smelled of burning children

Citizen of Gilead Cwalker is a splendid one to behold Cwalker is a splendid one to behold Cwalker is a splendid one to behold Cwalker is a splendid one to behold Cwalker is a splendid one to behold Cwalker is a splendid one to behold Cwalker is a splendid one to behold Cwalker is a splendid one to behold Cwalker's Avatar

Quote Originally Posted by GenericEric View Post
    Anyone have any idea of the value of the S/L of John Dies at the End? It was limited to 648 copies I believe.
    There is one on ebay for $184 and based on that i just sold a PC copy for $175 in less than 10 minutes after posting it to a Facebook fan page for JDATE. Hope that helps some.
    "Thanks, but no, it isn't a cowboy hat. It's a fedora. And yes, Indianna Jones is still socially relevant."

Gunslinger Apprentice Splync is a name known to all Splync is a name known to all Splync is a name known to all Splync is a name known to all Splync is a name known to all Splync is a name known to all

Country
    Country Flag

Quote Originally Posted by DanHocker View Post
    Not being able to bring in extra "kids" over the holidays to help pack NIGHT SHIFT really hurt. With all editions sold out, it's been a ton of books to pack, but we're almost done. Thank you to everyone for your patience on this project, from beginning to end!

Brian
    Not that we have extra "kids" to bring in anymore. They've all grown up and gotten real jobs.
    True. Some of them actually have their own kids now, but child labor laws limit the number of hours they can work in the warehouse...
    No, child labor laws only limit the amount of hours they get CAUGHT working in the warehouse! ;-)

Demon of the Prim Ben Eads is just really nice Ben Eads is just really nice Ben Eads is just really nice Ben Eads is just really nice Ben Eads is just really nice Ben Eads's Avatar

My Mood
    Cheerful
    Country
    Country Flag

Just wanted to show some love for Cemetery Dance. I received my replacement slipcase for Night Shift today and it is in mint condition. Thank you so much!

WANTED:

Dust jacket for The Shining SNL.

Dust jacket for 25th Anniversary edition of IT, signed, numbered, tray-cased copy.

Signed numbered limited edition of Josh Malerman's Goblin, published by Earthling Publications.

Gunslinger herbertwest has a reputation beyond repute herbertwest has a reputation beyond repute herbertwest has a reputation beyond repute herbertwest has a reputation beyond repute herbertwest has a reputation beyond repute herbertwest has a reputation beyond repute herbertwest has a reputation beyond repute herbertwest has a reputation beyond repute herbertwest has a reputation beyond repute herbertwest has a reputation beyond repute herbertwest has a reputation beyond repute herbertwest's Avatar

Country
    Country Flag

Anyone looking for a "Night Shift" portfolio?

CD still sells them => https://www.cemeterydance.com/night-...portfolio.html
    ------------------------------------------------
    CLUB STEPHEN KING (french website about STEPHEN KING, since 1992) : on : Facebook | Twitter | Instagram
    ------------------------------------------------

Demon of the Prim TCCBodhi is a splendid one to behold TCCBodhi is a splendid one to behold TCCBodhi is a splendid one to behold TCCBodhi is a splendid one to behold TCCBodhi is a splendid one to behold TCCBodhi is a splendid one to behold TCCBodhi is a splendid one to behold TCCBodhi's Avatar

Country
    Country Flag

I'm asking question for consensus. Besides the dampness issues introduced by FedEx (noted in the Bad Packaging thread....thankfully no damage), on a Night Shift AE with double remarques, the binding glue stuck to the endpapers slightly, so it got about a 1/4 inch sliver when it opened. Given the tipped in remarques, is this minor enough to just let it go?

What would YOU do, if anything?

Servant of Gan George at C-Springs people like to rub elbows with me George at C-Springs people like to rub elbows with me George at C-Springs people like to rub elbows with me George at C-Springs people like to rub elbows with me George at C-Springs people like to rub elbows with me George at C-Springs people like to rub elbows with me George at C-Springs people like to rub elbows with me George at C-Springs people like to rub elbows with me George at C-Springs people like to rub elbows with me George at C-Springs people like to rub elbows with me George at C-Springs people like to rub elbows with me George at C-Springs's Avatar

My Mood
    Yeehaw
    Country
    Country Flag

I'm asking question for consensus. Besides the dampness issues introduced by FedEx (noted in the Bad Packaging thread....thankfully no damage), on a Night Shift AE with double remarques, the binding glue stuck to the endpapers slightly, so it got about a 1/4 inch sliver when it opened. Given the tipped in remarques, is this minor enough to just let it go?

I'm guessing you got it as much for the artwork as the book itself. If you love the art and it's not damaged, and you have no intention of selling, I'd keep it. If you intend to sell and that's the only damage, decide if you're willing to mark it off $50 or something from whatever the going price might be at that time. A quarter inch on an endpaper wouldn't bother much at all if I'm in it for the remarques!
    WANT LIST: Any SK #186; Dark Man Unbound 1st Proof; FDNS Unbound 1st Proof; FDNS Black Tape Spine Proof; FDNS Unbound Color Proof

Demon of the Prim TCCBodhi is a splendid one to behold TCCBodhi is a splendid one to behold TCCBodhi is a splendid one to behold TCCBodhi is a splendid one to behold TCCBodhi is a splendid one to behold TCCBodhi is a splendid one to behold TCCBodhi is a splendid one to behold TCCBodhi's Avatar

Country
    Country Flag

You're right of course. An over-reaction fed by a few harrowing minutes of going 'no No NO!' while I was unpacking it. LOL!

Vagrant Dead frik is a splendid one to behold frik is a splendid one to behold frik is a splendid one to behold frik is a splendid one to behold frik is a splendid one to behold frik is a splendid one to behold frik is a splendid one to behold frik's Avatar

Country
    Country Flag

Quote Originally Posted by TCCBodhi View Post

I'd keep it. The Chris Odgers remarque alone cost more than the book - and as I've got all of my numbered AEs double-remarqued, there's no way I'd let this one go...

sk

Gunslinger Apprentice PennyUnwise is a jewel in the rough PennyUnwise is a jewel in the rough PennyUnwise is a jewel in the rough PennyUnwise's Avatar

My Mood
    Relaxed

Hello, looking to let go of a Passage Trilogy matching lettered set. Only the first two books are in hand. Once the third is received, it will ship as well. I am looking to get $1,525 (including priority mail shipment).

PM me with any questions or close offers!
    Lettered Wants:
    Altered Carbon "O"

Lettereds for Trade:
    The Passage Trilogy
    Wool Trilogy
    Silence of the Lambs
    Jekyll & Hyde

Vagrant Dead frik is a splendid one to behold frik is a splendid one to behold frik is a splendid one to behold frik is a splendid one to behold frik is a splendid one to behold frik is a splendid one to behold frik is a splendid one to behold frik's Avatar

Country
    Country Flag

Very happy with both my Night Shift remarques; especially the Chris Odgers one is amazing!
    Thank you, CD!!

sk

Breaker Garrell has a reputation beyond repute Garrell has a reputation beyond repute Garrell has a reputation beyond repute Garrell has a reputation beyond repute Garrell has a reputation beyond repute Garrell has a reputation beyond repute Garrell has a reputation beyond repute Garrell has a reputation beyond repute Garrell has a reputation beyond repute Garrell has a reputation beyond repute Garrell has a reputation beyond repute Garrell's Avatar

My Mood
    Cool
    Country
    Country Flag

Amazing remarques, congrats.
    Wish List:
    Any of the following flatsigned or inscribed-
    It, Shining, Salem’s Lot, Mr. Mercedes, The Stand
    Brother ARC, Seed ARC

Servant of Gan Beverly Marsh has much to be proud of Beverly Marsh has much to be proud of Beverly Marsh has much to be proud of Beverly Marsh has much to be proud of Beverly Marsh has much to be proud of Beverly Marsh has much to be proud of Beverly Marsh has much to be proud of Beverly Marsh has much to be proud of Beverly Marsh has much to be proud of Beverly Marsh's Avatar

My Mood
    Aggressive
    Country
    Country Flag

I came here to say the same as Siep! Got my AE today and the remarque Chris did is stunning. Extremely happy with it. I never did figure out posting pics on here but mine is The Mangler!

Country
    Country Flag

Quote Originally Posted by jeffingoff View Post
    Will remarques be an option for The Stand? Any details you can share?
    Finalizing those details this month, actually! We'll have the counts for who can do what soon.

Brian
    Any range of dates you might hint at for when this announcement might be yet?

Quote Originally Posted by TCCBodhi View Post
    Quote Originally Posted by jeffingoff View Post
    Will remarques be an option for The Stand? Any details you can share?
    Finalizing those details this month, actually! We'll have the counts for who can do what soon.

Brian
    Any range of dates you might hint at for when this announcement might be yet?
    Still waiting on one artist to commit. As soon as he tells us how many, we will be ready to offer the upgrade!

Brian
    Founder and publisher of Lividian Publications. My other website is BrianJamesFreeman.com. Please always feel free to email me or send me a PM if you have any questions about either!

Gunslinger Apprentice craigobau has a spectacular aura about craigobau has a spectacular aura about craigobau's Avatar

Country
    Country Flag

Brian,

Do you have a view yet on when The Stand will go on public pre-sale?

Thanks

Quote Originally Posted by craigobau View Post
    Brian,

Thanks
    Hopefully once everything is ready for the printer! Doing one last proofread, and there is one set of signature sheets that are still with an artist.

Brian

Goldmember Brian861 seldom gets put on hold Brian861 seldom gets put on hold Brian861 seldom gets put on hold Brian861 seldom gets put on hold Brian861 seldom gets put on hold Brian861 seldom gets put on hold Brian861 seldom gets put on hold Brian861 seldom gets put on hold Brian861 seldom gets put on hold Brian861 seldom gets put on hold Brian861 seldom gets put on hold Brian861's Avatar

Country
    Country Flag

Brian,

Thanks
    Hopefully once everything is ready for the printer! Doing one last proofread, and there is one set of signature sheets that are still with an artist.

Brian
    Hopefully not the same artist that has been holding up Strange Weather for 3+ years.
    You don't know my kind.....You don't my mind.....Dark necessities are part of my design.....

Servant of Gan jeffingoff has a reputation beyond repute jeffingoff has a reputation beyond repute jeffingoff has a reputation beyond repute jeffingoff has a reputation beyond repute jeffingoff has a reputation beyond repute jeffingoff has a reputation beyond repute jeffingoff has a reputation beyond repute jeffingoff has a reputation beyond repute jeffingoff has a reputation beyond repute jeffingoff has a reputation beyond repute jeffingoff has a reputation beyond repute

Country
    Country Flag

Quote Originally Posted by Brian861 View Post
    Brian,

Thanks

Brian
    Hopefully not the same artist that has been holding up Strange Weather for 3+ years.
    BOOM GOES THE DYNAMITE!

Sent from my iPhone using Tapatalk

Citizen of Gilead GenericEric is a name known to all GenericEric is a name known to all GenericEric is a name known to all GenericEric is a name known to all GenericEric is a name known to all GenericEric is a name known to all GenericEric's Avatar

My Mood
    Mellow
    Country
    Country Flag

Not a big deal but I was wondering is there a reason the original Night Shift Doubleday cover art wasn't included in the back of the book like the other Doubleday releases?

I always thought that was a nice little touch to add those.
    It was hell's season, and the air smelled of burning children

Quote Originally Posted by GenericEric View Post
    Not a big deal but I was wondering is there a reason the original Night Shift Doubleday cover art wasn't included in the back of the book like the other Doubleday releases?

I always thought that was a nice little touch to add those.
    Couldn’t get permission for some reason, unfortunately. I liked including them, too!

Brian

Country
    Country Flag

I got shots of my remarques today. I think I'll try to get better ones eventually (I seem to have some lighting issues here in the apartment). GREAT detail on the Odgers!

WANTED
    US 1st Printings. I have THESE
    #92 IT Portfolio (or the #95 IT to swap for the #92 that I have)
    Any #95 SK-related Cemetery Dance Edition
    Any #7 PS Publishing Edition
    Sleeping Beauties: Signed Tour version.

Owner Randall Flagg is loved more than Jesus Randall Flagg is loved more than Jesus Randall Flagg is loved more than Jesus Randall Flagg is loved more than Jesus Randall Flagg is loved more than Jesus Randall Flagg is loved more than Jesus Randall Flagg is loved more than Jesus Randall Flagg is loved more than Jesus Randall Flagg is loved more than Jesus Randall Flagg is loved more than Jesus Randall Flagg is loved more than Jesus Randall Flagg's Avatar

North of "The Claw" & Patrick, East of Chad, RIP Bill Bender
    My Mood
    Pensive
    Country
    Country Flag

I agree. Both are nice pieces. I now regret not ordering an Odgers remarque.

Citizen of Gilead Aremag is a name known to all Aremag is a name known to all Aremag is a name known to all Aremag is a name known to all Aremag is a name known to all Aremag is a name known to all Aremag's Avatar

My Mood
    Amazed
    Country
    Country Flag

Did Glenn only do corn?
    Looking for Suntup Brother ARC and Suntup Seed ARC

+ Reply to Thread
Page 829 of 890 FirstFirst ... 329 729 779 819 827 828 829 830 831 839 879 ... LastLast