Donate To Keep The Site Ad Free

View Poll Results: Which is the best movie of all time? Top 2 advance!

Voters
27. You may not vote on this poll
  • The Departed

1 3.70%
  • Terminator 2

14 51.85%
  • Unforgiven

6 22.22%
  • Lock, Stock, & Two Smoking Barrels

6 22.22%
+ Reply to Thread
Page 1 of 2 1 2 LastLast

Thread: BMOAT - Round 2, Group D

Gojo fernandito seldom gets put on hold fernandito seldom gets put on hold fernandito seldom gets put on hold fernandito seldom gets put on hold fernandito seldom gets put on hold fernandito seldom gets put on hold fernandito seldom gets put on hold fernandito seldom gets put on hold fernandito seldom gets put on hold fernandito seldom gets put on hold fernandito seldom gets put on hold fernandito's Avatar

My Mood
    Daring
    Country
    Country Flag

Default BMOAT - Round 2, Group D

Gojo fernandito seldom gets put on hold fernandito seldom gets put on hold fernandito seldom gets put on hold fernandito seldom gets put on hold fernandito seldom gets put on hold fernandito seldom gets put on hold fernandito seldom gets put on hold fernandito seldom gets put on hold fernandito seldom gets put on hold fernandito seldom gets put on hold fernandito seldom gets put on hold fernandito's Avatar

My Mood
    Daring
    Country
    Country Flag

Come with me if you want to live.

Banned The Lady of Shadows is on a distinguished road

so. i wonder if maerlyn is going to miss her sugarpop? cause i'm seriously going to fucking kill him and bury him in my backyard!

unforgiven in the same category as T2? wtf are you trying to do to me???????

Roont jayson is on a distinguished road

"If you hold back anything, I'll kill ya. If you bend the truth or I think you're bending the truth, I'll kill ya. If you forget anything I'll kill ya. In fact, you're gonna have to work very hard to stay alive, Nick. Now do you understand everything I've said? Because if you don't, I'll kill ya." - Rory Breaker

My Mood
    Daring
    Country
    Country Flag

T2 is losing to LS&TSB?!?!?!

WTF?!?!

Roont Brice has much to be proud of Brice has much to be proud of Brice has much to be proud of Brice has much to be proud of Brice has much to be proud of Brice has much to be proud of Brice has much to be proud of Brice has much to be proud of Brice has much to be proud of Brice's Avatar

My Mood
    Aggressive
    Country
    Country Flag

I voted for T2, feev.
    The Awesomest fled across the desert and The Awesomer followed.

If you rescue me
    I’ll be your friend forever

I wish that I could write fiction, but that seems almost an impossibility. -howard phillips lovecraft (1915)

The Tenant Jean has a brilliant future Jean has a brilliant future Jean has a brilliant future Jean has a brilliant future Jean has a brilliant future Jean has a brilliant future Jean has a brilliant future Jean has a brilliant future Jean has a brilliant future Jean has a brilliant future Jean has a brilliant future Jean's Avatar

Country
    Country Flag

they are both rather nice, although by no means great. I voted LS&TSB because the director made at least some attempt at making a movie

Ask not what bears can do for you, but what you can do for bears. (razz)
    When one is in agreement with bears one is always correct. (mae)

bears are back!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!

My Mood
    Daring
    Country
    Country Flag

Quote Originally Posted by Jean View Post
    they are both rather nice, although by no means great. I voted LS&TSB because the director made at least some attempt at making a movie
    I disagree with you there, Jean. T2 is the very defintion of Great. It is a Sci-Fi movie (one of the must influential of all time, I might add) , with effects that were very advanced for it's time and are still impressive even by todays standards, and to top it all off - it has family values at it's core. The fact that it has been referenced, parodied, and homaged in pop culture numerous times does give some hint as to just how powerful the film is and why it's withstood the test of time.

Soldier Boy Odetta is a jewel in the rough Odetta is a jewel in the rough Odetta is a jewel in the rough Odetta is a jewel in the rough Odetta's Avatar

Quote Originally Posted by feverishparade View Post
    I disagree with you there, Jean. T2 is the very defintion of Great. It is a Sci-Fi movie (one of the must influential of all time, I might add) , with effects that were very advanced for it's time and are still impressive even by todays standards, and to top it all off - it has family values at it's core. The fact that it has been referenced, parodied, and homaged in pop culture numerous times does give some hint as to just how powerful the film is and why it's withstood the test of time.
    what he said...

Wolfie's fine... Wolfie's just fine...
    Buddy, you think you look strong? You’re wearing a cape.

The Tenant Jean has a brilliant future Jean has a brilliant future Jean has a brilliant future Jean has a brilliant future Jean has a brilliant future Jean has a brilliant future Jean has a brilliant future Jean has a brilliant future Jean has a brilliant future Jean has a brilliant future Jean has a brilliant future Jean's Avatar

Country
    Country Flag

I am afraid I understand "film" a little differently... effects only bore me, and fuss (aka action) actually put me to sleep... I fully understand, of course, that what I call "film" is deadly boring for most, if not all, my friends here (I tried to nominate some, but nobody ever seem to watch such things), so we're even.

I liked T2, though, - at least, better than T1 or especially T3 - as some benign entertainment I do not regret having had, but could just as well have done without.

Soldier Boy Odetta is a jewel in the rough Odetta is a jewel in the rough Odetta is a jewel in the rough Odetta is a jewel in the rough Odetta's Avatar

maybe a certain bear needs to snuggle up with a true Terminator fan to really appreciate the movie!

*hopes he picks me*

Country
    Country Flag

Quote Originally Posted by Odetta View Post
    maybe a certain bear needs to snuggle up with a true Terminator fan to really appreciate the movie!

*hopes he picks me*
    ::picks::

::holds::

::hugs::

::tighter... TIGHTER!!!::

... well, those roses he walked on... and the way he shouted "Down!"... and the poor desperate Sarah trying to save the world...

::SNUGGLES::

...and, of course, the little boy who made the bullet hit something other than his dad... and especially the dialog when the boy tries to explain why it is wrong to kill people... And how Terminator notes "ZERO KILLED", so proud of himself... and the end, of course, with the thumb up...

::SNUGGLES::
    bearpurrr.... purrrrr... PURRRRRRRRRRRR...

you gotta like the whole apocalypse aspect tho! yes?

Country
    Country Flag

no, I like only the humane aspect... I've watched/read too many utopias/dystopias, - and lived through some - to really appreciate them unless they are something very special

My Mood
    Daring
    Country
    Country Flag

"I know now why you cry, but it's something I could never do."

*sniffle*

and just to make it even worse, i'm going "unforgiven". now that movie is a fucking classic. and i don't even like westerns. but come on. it's fucking clint eastwood man.

Will: It's a hell of a thing, killing a man. Take away all he's got and all he's ever gonna have.
    The Schofield Kid: Yeah, well, I guess they had it coming.
    Will: We all got it coming, kid.

Little Bill: You just shot an unarmed man.
    Will: He should have armed himself if he's gonna decorate his saloon with my friend.

Country
    Country Flag

alas, I literally fell asleep when tried to watch Unforgiven... it was the first time in my life that I did, I think - about fifteen years ago... that's when all those non-hibernating years began to tell...

a ghost? a ghost. Rjeso will become famous soon enough Rjeso will become famous soon enough Rjeso's Avatar

My Mood
    Dead

Quote Originally Posted by R_of_G View Post
    "If you hold back anything, I'll kill ya. If you bend the truth or I think you're bending the truth, I'll kill ya. If you forget anything I'll kill ya. In fact, you're gonna have to work very hard to stay alive, Nick. Now do you understand everything I've said? Because if you don't, I'll kill ya." - Rory Breaker
    :highfive: and ditto that.
    you're solid gold // i'll see you in hell

Life is beautiful LadyHitchhiker has a spectacular aura about LadyHitchhiker has a spectacular aura about LadyHitchhiker's Avatar

My Mood
    Worried

T2 For sure!!!!!!!!!!

a ghost? a ghost. Rjeso will become famous soon enough Rjeso will become famous soon enough Rjeso's Avatar

My Mood
    Dead

Quote Originally Posted by feverishparade View Post
    T2 is losing to LS&TSB?!?!?!

WTF?!?!

Deal.

...though it isn't any more, so i guess I'm the one who has to deal. Boo on that.

Roont jayson is on a distinguished road

Whether Lock, Stock et al wins or loses, I know that Laura agrees with me, so I know I'm cool!

Robot Girlystevedave has much to be proud of Girlystevedave has much to be proud of Girlystevedave has much to be proud of Girlystevedave has much to be proud of Girlystevedave has much to be proud of Girlystevedave has much to be proud of Girlystevedave has much to be proud of Girlystevedave has much to be proud of Girlystevedave has much to be proud of Girlystevedave's Avatar

My Mood
    Daring
    Country
    Country Flag

My Mood
    Dead

Quote Originally Posted by R_of_G View Post
    Whether Lock, Stock et al wins or loses, I know that Laura agrees with me, so I know I'm cool!

alas, I literally fell asleep when tried to watch Unforgiven... it was the first time in my life that I did, I think - about fifteen years ago... that's when all those non-hibernating years began to tell...

+ Reply to Thread
Page 1 of 2 1 2 LastLast