Donate To Keep The Site Ad Free
Page 1 of 4 1 2 3 ... LastLast

Thread: Random Lines from DT (only DT) - new game

damned and saved Letti will become famous soon enough Letti will become famous soon enough Letti's Avatar

Hungary (till I move to Fatu Hiva with Brice)
    Country
    Country Flag

Default Random Lines from DT (only DT) - new game

So, you can pick any sentence/sentences from the Dark Tower series. One sentence is the minimum. The game will be much more enjoyable if we try to give sentences with some real meaning. If someone chooses the line: "he said" - it won't give us much fun.
    So one gives a random line or random lines from the series and the others must find out from which book it is/they are from.
    BUT
    you can guess only 3 times (all together) - I mean for one quote only 3 guesses can be given: from one person or from 3. If the third guess is wrong the one who gave the line can give a new one. (It would be way too easy if we could guess as many times as we want.)

So
    you give a line (or more)
    and the others have only 3 shots to find out where it is from.

First one:

"Roland, who held this secret in his own counsel until it seemed more complex than it really was, was surprised at how quickly and simply it was told. And Eddie, he saw, wasn't completely surprised."

Roland would have understood.

aka lindakins alinda is a name known to all alinda is a name known to all alinda is a name known to all alinda is a name known to all alinda is a name known to all alinda is a name known to all alinda's Avatar

My Mood
    In Love

W & G?

The answer is within

all matter is energy, all energy is GOD

damned and saved Letti will become famous soon enough Letti will become famous soon enough Letti's Avatar

Country
    Country Flag

nope
    go on

aka lindakins alinda is a name known to all alinda is a name known to all alinda is a name known to all alinda is a name known to all alinda is a name known to all alinda is a name known to all alinda's Avatar

My Mood
    In Love

WoC?

The answer is within

Country
    Country Flag

yesss
    your turn

My Mood
    In Love

What he remembered was only a series of images, moments, conversation without context;images flashing past like one-eyed jacks and treys and nines and Bloody Black Bitch Queen of Spiders in a card-sharp's rapid shuffle.

The answer is within

Country
    Country Flag

It must be DT1.

My Mood
    In Love

Try again my friend

The answer is within

Banned The Lady of Shadows is on a distinguished road

may i interject a question? well, i'm going to so here it is

when you say "three guesses all together" in the first post do you mean that the person guessing gets to give their guesses all in a row or only three total guesses per person?

thanks!

p.s. i like this game!

My Mood
    In Love

What no more quesses here? T/S I belive 3 quesses total for each line I think...
    Come on , you can do it in ONE!

The answer is within

the drawing of the three

My Mood
    In Love

Feather is yours I knew you could do it !!

The answer is within

Country
    Country Flag

Your turn, turtle. (I was so damn sure it was from the Gunslinger. )

So... for one quote only 3 guesses can be given (they can be from one person or from three). Not in a row... you guess one and another one and one more.
    I hope it's clearer now. *unsure*

clear as a bell my hungarian princess. in fact, i think we should have a poll to see if that should be your new member title. although i like inkslinger. what? i'm off topic? oh, sorry.

There are ghosts. Sometimes there are ghosts, and sometimes they come back.

Weedeater ladysai has a brilliant future ladysai has a brilliant future ladysai has a brilliant future ladysai has a brilliant future ladysai has a brilliant future ladysai has a brilliant future ladysai has a brilliant future ladysai has a brilliant future ladysai has a brilliant future ladysai has a brilliant future ladysai has a brilliant future ladysai's Avatar

Is that line from Wizard and Glass, turtlesong?

(Hungarian Princess would be a perfectly-suited member title for Letti, btw...)

My Mood
    In Love

good guess that...lots of past ghost stories in that one .

btw, I agree Hungarian Princess in nice , but another could be Queen of our hearts!

The answer is within

Quote Originally Posted by ladysai View Post
    Is that line from Wizard and Glass, turtlesong?

(Hungarian Princess would be a perfectly-suited member title for Letti, btw...)
    yes on both counts, ladysai.

Weedeater ladysai has a brilliant future ladysai has a brilliant future ladysai has a brilliant future ladysai has a brilliant future ladysai has a brilliant future ladysai has a brilliant future ladysai has a brilliant future ladysai has a brilliant future ladysai has a brilliant future ladysai has a brilliant future ladysai has a brilliant future ladysai's Avatar

Ok,
    let's try this one:

The quickest way to learn about a new place is to know what it dreams of.

My Mood
    In Love

hmmm, that's a toughy...SoS?

The answer is within

Say sorry, alinda.
    Try again.

My Mood
    In Love

How about WotC ?

The answer is within

Sorry, not that one, either.
    Two down, one to go.

My Mood
    In Love

I'd better leave this one for someone who has a clue

The answer is within

Well, it cant be said that you didnt try!

My Mood
    In Love

Yet it can be said...I am NOT smarter than a 5th grader!

The answer is within

Page 1 of 4 1 2 3 ... LastLast