Donate To Keep The Site Ad Free
Page 3 of 13 FirstFirst 1 2 3 4 5 ... LastLast

Thread: Gathering 2008 Pictures!

Citizen of Gilead tamez is on a distinguished road tamez's Avatar

:rose:

everyone's so purty!
    There are other worlds than these.
    "You brought your bitch to the Waffle Hut?"

"(859): You were wearing a sombrero. And a crown. And told me to use the nerf gun to protect your room from the cat. You don't have a cat."
    ~ texts from last night

Vagrant Dead Nerak is a jewel in the rough Nerak is a jewel in the rough Nerak is a jewel in the rough Nerak is a jewel in the rough Nerak's Avatar

My Mood
    Lurking

I WANT TO BE THERE!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!

I am soooooooooooooooooooooooo jealous!!

Jae Lee looks awsome!

Boeh hasn't changed much since Palavercon

Everyone looks great!!!

Have fun!
    Promise me you'll always remember: You're braver than you believe, stronger than you seem and smarter than you think.

Rabid Billybumbler Ruthful is on a distinguished road Ruthful's Avatar

My Mood
    Sick
    Country
    Country Flag

WIN!!!!

Keep posting pictures and stuff...

Owner Randall Flagg is loved more than Jesus Randall Flagg is loved more than Jesus Randall Flagg is loved more than Jesus Randall Flagg is loved more than Jesus Randall Flagg is loved more than Jesus Randall Flagg is loved more than Jesus Randall Flagg is loved more than Jesus Randall Flagg is loved more than Jesus Randall Flagg is loved more than Jesus Randall Flagg is loved more than Jesus Randall Flagg is loved more than Jesus Randall Flagg's Avatar

North of "The Claw" & Patrick, East of Chad, RIP Bill Bender
    My Mood
    Pensive
    Country
    Country Flag

More fun:

Last edited by Hannah; 07-03-2012 at 06:31 PM.

aka lindakins alinda is a name known to all alinda is a name known to all alinda is a name known to all alinda is a name known to all alinda is a name known to all alinda is a name known to all alinda's Avatar

My Mood
    In Love

You sure must be having a lot of fun, we havent seen any of you in a loooong time

The answer is within

all matter is energy, all energy is GOD

Gunslinger Apprentice boehmke is on a distinguished road boehmke's Avatar

My Mood
    Lurking

I didn't even die once!

Other worlds Patrick has a reputation beyond repute Patrick has a reputation beyond repute Patrick has a reputation beyond repute Patrick has a reputation beyond repute Patrick has a reputation beyond repute Patrick has a reputation beyond repute Patrick has a reputation beyond repute Patrick has a reputation beyond repute Patrick has a reputation beyond repute Patrick has a reputation beyond repute Patrick has a reputation beyond repute Patrick's Avatar

My Mood
    Yeehaw
    Country
    Country Flag

Good morning! David (Wizardsrainbow) and I shared a room. We got up at 4am this morning after not much sleep, cabbed over to the airport together, and each took flights to opposite coasts. I was home by 9:30am today.

What a fabulous trip. These guys all rock. Everyone was so friendly and welcoming, you'd never know that Jerome and his wife are the only two I had ever met in person before. Thanks to them both for hosting Friday night's and Saturday afternoon's festivities.

Meeting Jae Lee and his art dealer, Albert Moy, was an honor. They're both very accommodating, and Jae was great to talk with. Both Dave (Oy-the-brave) and David brought some of their Jae Lee original DT comic artwork to share with us, and Jae brought a portfolio with samplings from various books. It was amazing!

Meeting Jae was a total bonus. Getting to meet and spend time with these fellow members of TDT.com was worth every bit of the trip. This experience was a blast, and I feel truly blessed to know such solid, fun, wonderful people as you all.
    "...that Siren which called and sang and promised so much and gave, after all, so little." ~ Ray Bradbury

aka lindakins alinda is a name known to all alinda is a name known to all alinda is a name known to all alinda is a name known to all alinda is a name known to all alinda is a name known to all alinda's Avatar

My Mood
    In Love

That's sweet *wipes a tear*. I am very glad you enjoyed the experience, and am happy you arrived home safe (((hug)))

The answer is within

Kate / Batwoman turtlex is on a distinguished road turtlex's Avatar

My Mood
    Gay

Aw. Sounds like such a great time!
    The Man In Black Fled Across The Desert...

...And The Gunslinger Followed.

“I’m always on the Batman rule, sir.” - Kate Kane / Detective Comics 857

"It is the story, not he who tells it." Except to us collectors who have to put limits somewhere. - jhanic

Remember, Remember, The Fifth of November, The Gunpowder, Treason, and Plot.

a ghost? a ghost. Rjeso will become famous soon enough Rjeso will become famous soon enough Rjeso's Avatar

My Mood
    Dead

It really was. I'm so glad that they happened to choose Vegas as the destination for the first Gathering, since that was the only reason I was lucky enough to be able to attend. Patrick was spot-on with how he described everyone as extremely welcoming and friendly -- I didn't have the benefit of having met anyone who was there beforehand, but there was no awkwardness. It was lovely having met all of these people, and I really look forward to hanging out again, whenever and wherever that may happen.

Thanks to the admins for planning the shindig, thanks to Jerome and LW for booking that perfect room and hosting all the crazies, thanks to Wiz for arranging The Meeting Of The Man, thanks to Jae Lee and Albert for coming (two totally cool dudes, and Albert has excellent taste in beer), and thanks to everyone who attended for being way, way awesome.
    you're solid gold // i'll see you in hell

My Mood
    In Love

Thanks to you , for finally showing us your beautiful smile ! (((hugs)))

The answer is within

Roont jhanic has a brilliant future jhanic has a brilliant future jhanic has a brilliant future jhanic has a brilliant future jhanic has a brilliant future jhanic has a brilliant future jhanic has a brilliant future jhanic has a brilliant future jhanic has a brilliant future jhanic has a brilliant future jhanic has a brilliant future jhanic's Avatar

My Mood
    Tired
    Country
    Country Flag

For those of us who were unable to attend, some names with the pictures would be nice.

John

Ink Heart Jackie is on a distinguished road Jackie's Avatar

My Mood
    Inspired
    Country
    Country Flag

I love how Feev some how still manages to avoid getting more then 2/3's of his face in any of the pictures....

The words written upon this paper, are none compared to the words written upon my heart

My Mood
    Gay

Adding Names ( I think these are right ).

Randall Flagg ( Jerome ) and Maerlyn
    ETA : That's Daggers new tattoo on the computer screen.

Maerlyn and Matt ( our fearless leader )

Thank You RF for posting all the pictures! Keep them coming !!

Quote Originally Posted by jhanic View Post
    For those of us who were unable to attend, some names with the pictures would be nice.

John
    John - There's a group photo on the first page of this thread, and that was grabbed and names added a little further down the page.
    Last edited by Hannah; 07-03-2012 at 06:30 PM.

"It is the story, not he who tells it." Except to us collectors who have to put limits somewhere. - jhanic

West Coast sarah is on a distinguished road sarah's Avatar

My Mood
    Pensive
    Country
    Country Flag

Thank you to Jerome and Lovely Wife for setting up a great place for us to hang back and chat.

Seriously, best time ever!

daggers, hannah, fever:

maerlyn, wizardsrainbow:

rjeso, daggers, hannah:

jae lee, maerlyn:

boehmke, hannah, dora, matt:

maerlyn, sugarpop:

Lalalalaaaa, lalalalaaa
    Lalalalaaaa, lalalalaaa

sugarpop <3

My Mood
    In Love

great pics Maer, looks like y'all had a ball.

The answer is within

My Mood
    Gay

maerlyn - I take it you've arrived safely at home! Thanks for all the pictures!

Wish I could have been there, but I really appreciate you all sharing. Looks like a fun and amazing time.

Vagrant Dead Nerak is a jewel in the rough Nerak is a jewel in the rough Nerak is a jewel in the rough Nerak is a jewel in the rough Nerak's Avatar

My Mood
    Lurking

more more more more
    Promise me you'll always remember: You're braver than you believe, stronger than you seem and smarter than you think.

Hankerin' for poundcake gsvec has a spectacular aura about gsvec has a spectacular aura about gsvec's Avatar

Country
    Country Flag

Thanks for the pics, Maer!

This collecting stuff is a sickness! ~Patrick

West Coast sarah is on a distinguished road sarah's Avatar

My Mood
    Pensive
    Country
    Country Flag

yeah, it was the best ever. We all totally got along right off the bat. Good times and good shots all around.

daggers and Jerome took hella pictures. Dags doesn't get home until Monday night and Jerome doesn't get home until later this evening. I'm sure they will post their share of photos as soon as they get the chance.

Lalalalaaaa, lalalalaaa
    Lalalalaaaa, lalalalaaa

sugarpop <3

My Mood
    In Love

lots of shots by the look of it !

The answer is within

a ghost? a ghost. Rjeso will become famous soon enough Rjeso will become famous soon enough Rjeso's Avatar

My Mood
    Dead

Quote Originally Posted by maerlyn View Post
    daggers and Jerome took hella pictures
    I'm pretty sure I'd never heard the word "hella" so many times over two days than I did this weekend.
    you're solid gold // i'll see you in hell

Other worlds Patrick has a reputation beyond repute Patrick has a reputation beyond repute Patrick has a reputation beyond repute Patrick has a reputation beyond repute Patrick has a reputation beyond repute Patrick has a reputation beyond repute Patrick has a reputation beyond repute Patrick has a reputation beyond repute Patrick has a reputation beyond repute Patrick has a reputation beyond repute Patrick has a reputation beyond repute Patrick's Avatar

My Mood
    Yeehaw
    Country
    Country Flag

Cool pics, Sarah. Wasn't one of those from the Harrah's tequila shot stop?

Yeah, Jerome and Daghain have a lot on their cameras.
    "...that Siren which called and sang and promised so much and gave, after all, so little." ~ Ray Bradbury

My Mood
    Yeehaw
    Country
    Country Flag

Quote Originally Posted by Darkthoughts View Post
    Quote Originally Posted by gsvec View Post
    It'd be worth every penny!

Can you add a legend to the group pic so we all know who's who? I wana party vicariously through someone!
    Quote Originally Posted by Randall Flagg View Post
    (L to R)Front: Maerlyn, Rjeso, Daggers, Dora, Hannah, Boehmke (I presume )
    Back: Oy the Brave, Feev, Patrick, Jerome, Matt, David.

Bloody awesome guys, have a few pints for me
    You got it correct.

And we certainly did.

My Mood
    Yeehaw
    Country
    Country Flag

Quote Originally Posted by Randall Flagg View Post
    Does anyone recognize the gentleman in the middle?

That's Albert Moy on the far right, by the way. Like Laura said, his taste in beer was impeccable.

Page 3 of 13 FirstFirst 1 2 3 4 5 ... LastLast