• Yes, I do.

14 42.42%
  • No, I don't.

18 54.55%
  • I have the right to remain silent.

1 3.03%
Page 2 of 2 FirstFirst 1 2

Thread: Mousepads & You

- razz is a jewel in the rough razz is a jewel in the rough razz is a jewel in the rough razz is a jewel in the rough

off to there now!

The Tenant Jean has a brilliant future Jean has a brilliant future Jean has a brilliant future Jean has a brilliant future Jean has a brilliant future Jean has a brilliant future Jean has a brilliant future Jean has a brilliant future Jean has a brilliant future Jean has a brilliant future Jean has a brilliant future Jean's Avatar

Country
    Country Flag

Quote Originally Posted by Matt View Post
    Quote Originally Posted by Jean View Post
    why didn't you take better care of it?!

That struck me as funny.

Mine is a beautiful gift I got from my honey, I'll try to take a picture of it someday but I have a double whammy.

Camera is broken and even if it wasn't, the mouse pad is at work.
    now, that struck the bear as funny!

Ask not what bears can do for you, but what you can do for bears. (razz)
    When one is in agreement with bears one is always correct. (mae)

bears are back!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!

Banned The Lady of Shadows is on a distinguished road

i love when the bear finds something funny.

a ghost? a ghost. Rjeso will become famous soon enough Rjeso will become famous soon enough Rjeso's Avatar

My Mood
    Dead

Nope, no mousepads for me!
    you're solid gold // i'll see you in hell

Hankerin' for poundcake gsvec has a spectacular aura about gsvec has a spectacular aura about gsvec's Avatar

Country
    Country Flag

I don't use mousepads any more, but I did pick up two with The Addam's Family (movie, not TV series) on them to use in a collage-type thing I'm putting together to cover up the fusebox in my basement. Tons of TAF pics, bumper stickers, buttons, pinball flyers, etc. that I'm putting in a huge shadow box frame. The fuse box is right between my bar and my pinball machine (The Addams Family, of course!), so I thought it'd be fitting!!

This collecting stuff is a sickness! ~Patrick

The Doctor's Daughter Mist_on_the_Water is on a distinguished road Mist_on_the_Water's Avatar

Country
    Country Flag

I has my purdy little black and silver optical mouse with the pretty little forward and back buttons and the wheel and its so small and its WIRELESS

see I got a comp about 4 years ago, an old hand me down Dell, and it didnt have a mouse, so my parents went out and let me choose one, and I <3 it..use it sso much there's actually a shllow fingerprint on the left button....

anywho...I therefore don't use a mousepad, but I deperately want one having to do with Doctor Who, specifically the 10th Doc/David Tennant

Unofficial Doctor Who Obsessor Club Created by IR:
    IR
    Razz
    Woofer
    Ves'Ka Gan

I can haz fourum gamz
    Sing Your Heart Out!

Caution: eye irritant Jon has a reputation beyond repute Jon has a reputation beyond repute Jon has a reputation beyond repute Jon has a reputation beyond repute Jon has a reputation beyond repute Jon has a reputation beyond repute Jon has a reputation beyond repute Jon has a reputation beyond repute Jon has a reputation beyond repute Jon has a reputation beyond repute Jon has a reputation beyond repute Jon's Avatar

My Mood
    Blah
    Country
    Country Flag

I only use a mousepad at a certain time of the month.
    All that's left of what we were is what we have become.

Gunslinger Apprentice BeDaN is on a distinguished road BeDaN's Avatar

Country
    Country Flag

At work I never use one, but up until I read this thread I just realized I use one at home. It's a Latitudes pad. I'm trying to understand what they're pitching but all I can get out of it is it seems it's a vacation fashion-ware shop. Lmao I'm gonna throw it out now that I realize what it is. What was I thinking? Now I'm embarassed to be using it.

Wolf Woofer will become famous soon enough Woofer will become famous soon enough Woofer's Avatar

My Mood
    Worried

Hrm. All my mice are optical, but I still use mousepads.

The one I have at work is boring, but it has a wrist support on it.
    It'll take a lot more than words and guns,
    A whole lot more than riches and muscle.

The hands of the many must join as one.
    And together we'll cross the river.

Puscifer, "The Humbling River"

Constant Reader Darkthoughts has a spectacular aura about Darkthoughts has a spectacular aura about Darkthoughts has a spectacular aura about Darkthoughts's Avatar

My Mood
    Cheerful
    Country
    Country Flag

I use a laptop, so I don't use a mouse at all

Why are you meant to use mouse pads anyway?

Life is beautiful LadyHitchhiker has a spectacular aura about LadyHitchhiker has a spectacular aura about LadyHitchhiker's Avatar

My Mood
    Worried

I do... whether I need to or not...

Wolf Woofer will become famous soon enough Woofer will become famous soon enough Woofer's Avatar

My Mood
    Worried

Quote Originally Posted by Darkthoughts View Post

Originally they were to help the ball on the first generation mice to roll better - both because of the surface texture verses a desk surface texture and also because it (supposedly) kept the ball cleaner.
    It'll take a lot more than words and guns,
    A whole lot more than riches and muscle.

The hands of the many must join as one.
    And together we'll cross the river.

Puscifer, "The Humbling River"

Caution: eye irritant Jon has a reputation beyond repute Jon has a reputation beyond repute Jon has a reputation beyond repute Jon has a reputation beyond repute Jon has a reputation beyond repute Jon has a reputation beyond repute Jon has a reputation beyond repute Jon has a reputation beyond repute Jon has a reputation beyond repute Jon has a reputation beyond repute Jon has a reputation beyond repute Jon's Avatar

My Mood
    Blah
    Country
    Country Flag

Clean balls are a must!

My Mood
    Blah
    Country
    Country Flag

Quote Originally Posted by Jon View Post
    Turtle...always asking the hard hitting questions of the times. (I voted.)

My living room is decorated in a maritime theme. I have ship's wheels sail pulleys (wooden) fish netting, shells, a sextant, an astrolabe, a life presever and rope here and there. All of these things are genuine and dull brown. (I had to wash the fish netting for obvious reasons). My collection includes fake maps...and matching brown coasters and a mousepad with a split globe.

(Yes I did the shopping at the antique stores and the design, no I am not gay.)

She gave me a pen. Ves'Ka Gan is on a distinguished road Ves'Ka Gan's Avatar

My Mood
    Sneaky
    Country
    Country Flag

I have an optical mouse on my desktop which is in storage anyway, my laptop has a touch pad.

If I found a mouse pad I aparticularly liked I might buy it for the desk top. Maybe.
    YOU MUST CHILL. I HAVE HIDDEN YOUR KEYS.

- razz is a jewel in the rough razz is a jewel in the rough razz is a jewel in the rough razz is a jewel in the rough

i need an optical mouse.
    the one i have, i sent downstairs when the old one broke.
    one of the fucktards got lint in it, got mad, and smashed it against the wall.
    They got another one to replace the first,
    and now I'm stuck with a shitty
    (it used to work awesome)
    mouse held together with tape.

Rebel Heather19 has a reputation beyond repute Heather19 has a reputation beyond repute Heather19 has a reputation beyond repute Heather19 has a reputation beyond repute Heather19 has a reputation beyond repute Heather19 has a reputation beyond repute Heather19 has a reputation beyond repute Heather19 has a reputation beyond repute Heather19 has a reputation beyond repute Heather19 has a reputation beyond repute Heather19 has a reputation beyond repute Heather19's Avatar

I've got a DMB one that I got a couple of years ago. Been using it ever since. It's one of those where you hold it one way you get one pick, angle it another way you get another pic.
    I found these online of it. Sorry, they're kinda big.

Only the gentle are ever really strong.

Constant Reader Darkthoughts has a spectacular aura about Darkthoughts has a spectacular aura about Darkthoughts has a spectacular aura about Darkthoughts's Avatar

My Mood
    Cheerful
    Country
    Country Flag

Quote Originally Posted by Woofer View Post
    Quote Originally Posted by Darkthoughts View Post

Originally they were to help the ball on the first generation mice to roll better - both because of the surface texture verses a desk surface texture and also because it (supposedly) kept the ball cleaner.
    Aha! Cheers m'dear

Otter of the Prim cozener will become famous soon enough cozener will become famous soon enough cozener's Avatar

My Mood
    Cool
    Country
    Country Flag

I use a stationary mouse at home so I don't use a pad. I have an optical at work so don't need a pad but I use one because it has wrist support. Its not a very exciting pad though...no pictures. But the pillow is nice and spongy and this gives me hours of amusment.
    Quote Originally Posted by Jon View Post
    (Yes I did the shopping at the antique stores and the design, no I am not gay.)
    Oh Jon your so gay! Maritime theme? You decorated?

BTW, I saw that you sent me an IM the other day, thailor. Sorry I wasn't on, we could have talked at length about swappin' spit in the shower in the wee hours of the morning and maybe other interesting ways to kill time during those long lonely hours at sea...

Page 2 of 2 FirstFirst 1 2