Donate To Keep The Site Ad Free

Thread: How to: Become a seller on DTBay

Traveler Shoveler is on a distinguished road

Default How to: Become a seller on DTBay

I'm trying to list some books on DTBay, and when I click the "Sell" link, it take me to a frame that says that I am not a seller, and provides a link to click to become a seller. When I click that link, I get the following message:

"There are currently no public usergroups available for you to join."

Is there someone I need to contact to request becoming a seller, or am I trying to use a feature that I should not be trying to use? Or am I being stupid and missing something obvious?

Goldmember Mr. Rabbit Trick has a brilliant future Mr. Rabbit Trick has a brilliant future Mr. Rabbit Trick has a brilliant future Mr. Rabbit Trick has a brilliant future Mr. Rabbit Trick has a brilliant future Mr. Rabbit Trick has a brilliant future Mr. Rabbit Trick has a brilliant future Mr. Rabbit Trick has a brilliant future Mr. Rabbit Trick has a brilliant future Mr. Rabbit Trick has a brilliant future Mr. Rabbit Trick has a brilliant future

Country
    Country Flag

I think you have to have 5 posts before you can sell. The mods will let you know soon.

Roont Matt will become famous soon enough Matt will become famous soon enough Matt's Avatar

My Mood
    Psychedelic
    Country
    Country Flag

Not at all and welcome to the site.

I have the sellers group locked up because we wanted to make sure we were only conducting legitimate auctions and on a site this size...its something to worry about.

I would be happy to give you the ability to sell.

Just remember a couple of things. The auction system is free and by nature a bit clunky. It does not have all the features of Ebay of course and really just acts as a way to keep track, the payment and stuff are all conducted outside of it.

I would suggest copying your description before you post because it sometimes gets cut off.

You should be able to sell right this minute