Donate To Keep The Site Ad Free
+ Reply to Thread
Page 45 of 51 FirstFirst ... 35 43 44 45 46 47 ... LastLast
Results 1,101 to 1,125 of 1268

Thread: Book Collection: Randall Flagg

Servant of Gan kingfan2323 is a splendid one to behold kingfan2323 is a splendid one to behold kingfan2323 is a splendid one to behold kingfan2323 is a splendid one to behold kingfan2323 is a splendid one to behold kingfan2323 is a splendid one to behold kingfan2323 is a splendid one to behold kingfan2323's Avatar

Country
    Country Flag

Quote Originally Posted by Randall Flagg View Post
    Updated pics of my bookcases with additional items, and some rearranging. "Trophy" cases first.

If you don't mind I would love to know more about your edition of The Woman, Jerome. Jack Ketchum I assume? Never seen that.

seeking: anything DT related #246
    ANYTHING DT Related #246
    Dead Zone First Edition F/F or NF/NF

Citizen of Gilead Munnecom is a jewel in the rough Munnecom is a jewel in the rough Munnecom is a jewel in the rough Munnecom is a jewel in the rough

Quote Originally Posted by kingfan2323 View Post
    If you don't mind I would love to know more about your edition of The Woman, Jerome. Jack Ketchum I assume? Never seen that.
    I can answer that!

The Woman was written by Jack Ketchum and Lucky McKee. This is the lettered edition from Infernal House, limited to 26 copies. Here is Jerome's post about the book in the P&J thread and this is the post I wrote about it when I got my copy.

Hope that helps!

Servant of Gan kingfan2323 is a splendid one to behold kingfan2323 is a splendid one to behold kingfan2323 is a splendid one to behold kingfan2323 is a splendid one to behold kingfan2323 is a splendid one to behold kingfan2323 is a splendid one to behold kingfan2323 is a splendid one to behold kingfan2323's Avatar

Country
    Country Flag

Quote Originally Posted by Munnecom View Post
    I can answer that!

The Woman was written by Jack Ketchum and Lucky McKee. This is the lettered edition from Infernal House, limited to 26 copies. Here is Jerome's post about the book in the P&J thread and this is the post I wrote about it when I got my copy.

Hope that helps!
    Helps? Could not have asked for a better response. Ha! Thanks. Looks badass.

I just got Off Season (dark region press) on Ebay and excited. It will be my first ever Ketchum book and first read of him also.

ANYTHING DT Related #246

Manni Folken The Library Policeman people like to rub elbows with me The Library Policeman people like to rub elbows with me The Library Policeman people like to rub elbows with me The Library Policeman people like to rub elbows with me The Library Policeman people like to rub elbows with me The Library Policeman people like to rub elbows with me The Library Policeman people like to rub elbows with me The Library Policeman people like to rub elbows with me The Library Policeman people like to rub elbows with me The Library Policeman people like to rub elbows with me The Library Policeman people like to rub elbows with me The Library Policeman's Avatar

My Mood
    Fine
    Country
    Country Flag

I can answer that!

Hope that helps!

I just got Off Season (dark region press) on Ebay and excited. It will be my first ever Ketchum book and first read of him also.

You’re in for a treat. Love Ketchum’s writing. He doesn’t fuck around.

Country
    Country Flag

Quote Originally Posted by The Library Policeman View Post
    I can answer that!

Hope that helps!

You’re in for a treat. Love Ketcham’s writing. He doesn’t fuck around.
    That is music to my ears. I've never read any brutal stuff (is Splatterpunk still a term?). Any other authors particularly good in the genre?

ANYTHING DT Related #246

Citizen of Gilead Munnecom is a jewel in the rough Munnecom is a jewel in the rough Munnecom is a jewel in the rough Munnecom is a jewel in the rough

I started with The Crossings, but Off Season was my second Ketchum. The DRP edition is beautiful, I have the lettered edition myself.

Word of warning: don't read the short story "Endgame" until after you've read all three books that make up the Dead River series. It spoils the second and third book pretty heavily. I'd also recommend skipping Ketchum's final afterword in the DRP edition of Off Season, because it references the ending of "Endgame."

The correct reading order is this:

"Winter Child" (prequel short story, included in the DRP edition of Off Season)
    Off Season
    Offspring
    The Woman
    "Cow" (short story, available in Gorilla in my Room by Cemetery Dance, among other places)
    "Endgame" (short story, only available in the DRP edition of Off Season).

I'll stop hijacking Jerome's thread now...

Manni Folken The Library Policeman people like to rub elbows with me The Library Policeman people like to rub elbows with me The Library Policeman people like to rub elbows with me The Library Policeman people like to rub elbows with me The Library Policeman people like to rub elbows with me The Library Policeman people like to rub elbows with me The Library Policeman people like to rub elbows with me The Library Policeman people like to rub elbows with me The Library Policeman people like to rub elbows with me The Library Policeman people like to rub elbows with me The Library Policeman people like to rub elbows with me The Library Policeman's Avatar

My Mood
    Fine
    Country
    Country Flag

Quote Originally Posted by The Library Policeman View Post
    I can answer that!

Hope that helps!

You’re in for a treat. Love Ketcham’s writing. He doesn’t fuck around.
    That is music to my ears. I've never read any brutal stuff (is Splatterpunk still a term?). Any other authors particularly good in the genre?

I’ve only ever read Ketchum but I believe Edward Lee to be popular in the genre too.

My Mood
    Fine
    Country
    Country Flag

I started with The Crossings, but Off Season was my second Ketchum. The DRP edition is beautiful, I have the lettered edition myself.

Word of warning: don't read the short story "Endgame" until after you've read all three books that make up the Dead River series. It spoils the second and third book pretty heavily. I'd also recommend skipping Ketchum's final afterword in the DRP edition of Off Season, because it references the ending of "Endgame."

The correct reading order is this:

"Winter Child" (prequel short story, included in the DRP edition of Off Season)
    Off Season
    Offspring
    The Woman
    "Cow" (short story, available in Gorilla in my Room by Cemetery Dance, among other places)
    "Endgame" (short story, only available in the DRP edition of Off Season).

I'll stop hijacking Jerome's thread now...
    Good stuff. I, of course, read them in the wrong order a while a go. Thanks for the info.

Great Old One ur2ndbiggestfan people like to rub elbows with me ur2ndbiggestfan people like to rub elbows with me ur2ndbiggestfan people like to rub elbows with me ur2ndbiggestfan people like to rub elbows with me ur2ndbiggestfan people like to rub elbows with me ur2ndbiggestfan people like to rub elbows with me ur2ndbiggestfan people like to rub elbows with me ur2ndbiggestfan people like to rub elbows with me ur2ndbiggestfan people like to rub elbows with me ur2ndbiggestfan people like to rub elbows with me ur2ndbiggestfan people like to rub elbows with me ur2ndbiggestfan's Avatar

I reiterate, marvelous setup.
    I'm sure if there is intelligent life somewhere out there in the universe, they are wise enough to stay away from us.

And the people bowed and prayed, to the cell phone god they made...

Honky Mahfah MikeDuke has a reputation beyond repute MikeDuke has a reputation beyond repute MikeDuke has a reputation beyond repute MikeDuke has a reputation beyond repute MikeDuke has a reputation beyond repute MikeDuke has a reputation beyond repute MikeDuke has a reputation beyond repute MikeDuke has a reputation beyond repute MikeDuke has a reputation beyond repute MikeDuke has a reputation beyond repute MikeDuke has a reputation beyond repute

My Mood
    Cool

Awesome display of you collection Jerome.

Citizen of Gilead Alec has much to be proud of Alec has much to be proud of Alec has much to be proud of Alec has much to be proud of Alec has much to be proud of Alec has much to be proud of Alec has much to be proud of Alec has much to be proud of Alec has much to be proud of Alec has much to be proud of

Lovely insight of your collection Jerome.
    Many thanks.

Owner Randall Flagg is loved more than Jesus Randall Flagg is loved more than Jesus Randall Flagg is loved more than Jesus Randall Flagg is loved more than Jesus Randall Flagg is loved more than Jesus Randall Flagg is loved more than Jesus Randall Flagg is loved more than Jesus Randall Flagg is loved more than Jesus Randall Flagg is loved more than Jesus Randall Flagg is loved more than Jesus Randall Flagg is loved more than Jesus Randall Flagg's Avatar

North of "The Claw" & Patrick, East of Chad, RIP Bill Bender
    My Mood
    Pensive
    Country
    Country Flag

Thanks for all the kind comments.
    More pics to come of my other 3 cases.

Honky Mahfah MikeDuke has a reputation beyond repute MikeDuke has a reputation beyond repute MikeDuke has a reputation beyond repute MikeDuke has a reputation beyond repute MikeDuke has a reputation beyond repute MikeDuke has a reputation beyond repute MikeDuke has a reputation beyond repute MikeDuke has a reputation beyond repute MikeDuke has a reputation beyond repute MikeDuke has a reputation beyond repute MikeDuke has a reputation beyond repute

My Mood
    Cool

Quote Originally Posted by Randall Flagg View Post
    Thanks for all the kind comments.
    More pics to come of my other 3 cases.
    THREE more. I don't know if I can take it. But I will try.

Gunslinger herbertwest has a reputation beyond repute herbertwest has a reputation beyond repute herbertwest has a reputation beyond repute herbertwest has a reputation beyond repute herbertwest has a reputation beyond repute herbertwest has a reputation beyond repute herbertwest has a reputation beyond repute herbertwest has a reputation beyond repute herbertwest has a reputation beyond repute herbertwest has a reputation beyond repute herbertwest has a reputation beyond repute herbertwest's Avatar

Country
    Country Flag

That's what she said

(Sorry)
    ------------------------------------------------
    CLUB STEPHEN KING (french website about STEPHEN KING, since 1992) : on : Facebook | Twitter | Instagram

Gunslinger herbertwest has a reputation beyond repute herbertwest has a reputation beyond repute herbertwest has a reputation beyond repute herbertwest has a reputation beyond repute herbertwest has a reputation beyond repute herbertwest has a reputation beyond repute herbertwest has a reputation beyond repute herbertwest has a reputation beyond repute herbertwest has a reputation beyond repute herbertwest has a reputation beyond repute herbertwest has a reputation beyond repute herbertwest's Avatar

Country
    Country Flag

What is next to the Regulators on the top shelf?

How come Gwendy is so tall compared to others?
    CLUB STEPHEN KING (french website about STEPHEN KING, since 1992) : on : Facebook | Twitter | Instagram

Great Old One ur2ndbiggestfan people like to rub elbows with me ur2ndbiggestfan people like to rub elbows with me ur2ndbiggestfan people like to rub elbows with me ur2ndbiggestfan people like to rub elbows with me ur2ndbiggestfan people like to rub elbows with me ur2ndbiggestfan people like to rub elbows with me ur2ndbiggestfan people like to rub elbows with me ur2ndbiggestfan people like to rub elbows with me ur2ndbiggestfan people like to rub elbows with me ur2ndbiggestfan people like to rub elbows with me ur2ndbiggestfan people like to rub elbows with me ur2ndbiggestfan's Avatar

She ate her Wheaties.
    I'm sure if there is intelligent life somewhere out there in the universe, they are wise enough to stay away from us.

Goldmember Brian861 seldom gets put on hold Brian861 seldom gets put on hold Brian861 seldom gets put on hold Brian861 seldom gets put on hold Brian861 seldom gets put on hold Brian861 seldom gets put on hold Brian861 seldom gets put on hold Brian861 seldom gets put on hold Brian861 seldom gets put on hold Brian861 seldom gets put on hold Brian861 seldom gets put on hold Brian861's Avatar

Country
    Country Flag

Museum quality setup, Jerome!
    You don't know my kind.....You don't my mind.....Dark necessities are part of my design.....

Quote Originally Posted by herbertwest View Post
    I know this one too!

On the far left is a lettered copy of Jack Ketchum's The Girl Next Door, which comes in a wooden case.

On the right, next to the numbered Regulators, is a lettered copy of Dan Simmons' Song of Kali from Earthling Publications.

Country
    Country Flag

I know this one too!

On the far left is a lettered copy of Jack Ketchum's The Girl Next Door, which comes in a wooden case.

On the right, next to the numbered Regulators, is a lettered copy of Dan Simmons' Song of Kali from Earthling Publications.

Thanks !

And good one ur2nd

Goldmember Brian861 seldom gets put on hold Brian861 seldom gets put on hold Brian861 seldom gets put on hold Brian861 seldom gets put on hold Brian861 seldom gets put on hold Brian861 seldom gets put on hold Brian861 seldom gets put on hold Brian861 seldom gets put on hold Brian861 seldom gets put on hold Brian861 seldom gets put on hold Brian861 seldom gets put on hold Brian861's Avatar

Country
    Country Flag

I know this one too!

I believe we are going to have to name you the official curator of Jerome's collection thread.
    You don't know my kind.....You don't my mind.....Dark necessities are part of my design.....

I'll take the job in exchange for one item of my choice from any of the shelves.

Except for one or two dozen items, I've got all that stuff..

Country
    Country Flag

I'll take the job in exchange for one item of my choice from any of the shelves.
    You'll receive the same pay as Facilitators/Mods.

Servant of Gan jeffingoff has a reputation beyond repute jeffingoff has a reputation beyond repute jeffingoff has a reputation beyond repute jeffingoff has a reputation beyond repute jeffingoff has a reputation beyond repute jeffingoff has a reputation beyond repute jeffingoff has a reputation beyond repute jeffingoff has a reputation beyond repute jeffingoff has a reputation beyond repute jeffingoff has a reputation beyond repute jeffingoff has a reputation beyond repute

Country
    Country Flag

Just wow!

Owner Randall Flagg is loved more than Jesus Randall Flagg is loved more than Jesus Randall Flagg is loved more than Jesus Randall Flagg is loved more than Jesus Randall Flagg is loved more than Jesus Randall Flagg is loved more than Jesus Randall Flagg is loved more than Jesus Randall Flagg is loved more than Jesus Randall Flagg is loved more than Jesus Randall Flagg is loved more than Jesus Randall Flagg is loved more than Jesus Randall Flagg's Avatar

North of "The Claw" & Patrick, East of Chad, RIP Bill Bender
    My Mood
    Pensive
    Country
    Country Flag

I know this one too!

Correct. The Song of Kali was limited to 15 lettered copies. It's a masterpiece in design. materials, and execution.

Anyone guess the snakeskin bound book in case three?

+ Reply to Thread
Page 45 of 51 FirstFirst ... 35 43 44 45 46 47 ... LastLast