Donate To Keep The Site Ad Free

View Poll Results: Which is the best movie of all time? Top 4 advance!

Voters
27. You may not vote on this poll
  • Jaws

4 14.81%
  • The Usual Suspects

5 18.52%
  • North by Northwest

3 11.11%
  • Aliens

4 14.81%
  • Memento

2 7.41%
  • The Exorcist

7 25.93%
  • Princess Mononoke

1 3.70%
  • Cape Fear

1 3.70%
+ Reply to Thread
Page 1 of 2 1 2 LastLast

Thread: BMOAT - Round 1, Group N

Gojo fernandito seldom gets put on hold fernandito seldom gets put on hold fernandito seldom gets put on hold fernandito seldom gets put on hold fernandito seldom gets put on hold fernandito seldom gets put on hold fernandito seldom gets put on hold fernandito seldom gets put on hold fernandito seldom gets put on hold fernandito seldom gets put on hold fernandito seldom gets put on hold fernandito's Avatar

My Mood
    Daring
    Country
    Country Flag

Default BMOAT - Round 1, Group N

Gojo fernandito seldom gets put on hold fernandito seldom gets put on hold fernandito seldom gets put on hold fernandito seldom gets put on hold fernandito seldom gets put on hold fernandito seldom gets put on hold fernandito seldom gets put on hold fernandito seldom gets put on hold fernandito seldom gets put on hold fernandito seldom gets put on hold fernandito seldom gets put on hold fernandito's Avatar

My Mood
    Daring
    Country
    Country Flag

EAT THIS !!

Roont Brice has much to be proud of Brice has much to be proud of Brice has much to be proud of Brice has much to be proud of Brice has much to be proud of Brice has much to be proud of Brice has much to be proud of Brice has much to be proud of Brice has much to be proud of Brice's Avatar

My Mood
    Aggressive
    Country
    Country Flag

The Exorcist
    The Awesomest fled across the desert and The Awesomer followed.

If you rescue me
    I’ll be your friend forever

I wish that I could write fiction, but that seems almost an impossibility. -howard phillips lovecraft (1915)

Roont jayson is on a distinguished road

North by Northwest

Robot Girlystevedave has much to be proud of Girlystevedave has much to be proud of Girlystevedave has much to be proud of Girlystevedave has much to be proud of Girlystevedave has much to be proud of Girlystevedave has much to be proud of Girlystevedave has much to be proud of Girlystevedave has much to be proud of Girlystevedave has much to be proud of Girlystevedave's Avatar

Memento

The Tenant Jean has a brilliant future Jean has a brilliant future Jean has a brilliant future Jean has a brilliant future Jean has a brilliant future Jean has a brilliant future Jean has a brilliant future Jean has a brilliant future Jean has a brilliant future Jean has a brilliant future Jean has a brilliant future Jean's Avatar

Country
    Country Flag

Quote Originally Posted by R_of_G View Post
    North by Northwest
    yes, it was a nice one, but bears love The Exorcist!

Ask not what bears can do for you, but what you can do for bears. (razz)
    When one is in agreement with bears one is always correct. (mae)

bears are back!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!

My Mood
    Daring
    Country
    Country Flag

This is going to be a very tight group

West Coast sarah is on a distinguished road sarah's Avatar

My Mood
    Pensive
    Country
    Country Flag

I voted The Usual Suspects but I'm hoping Memento will get enough votes to make it to the next round.

Lalalalaaaa, lalalalaaa
    Lalalalaaaa, lalalalaaa

sugarpop <3

a ghost? a ghost. Rjeso will become famous soon enough Rjeso will become famous soon enough Rjeso's Avatar

My Mood
    Dead

Okay, what am I doing?

I'm chasing this guy.

Nope, he's chasing me.
    you're solid gold // i'll see you in hell

Rebel Heather19 has a reputation beyond repute Heather19 has a reputation beyond repute Heather19 has a reputation beyond repute Heather19 has a reputation beyond repute Heather19 has a reputation beyond repute Heather19 has a reputation beyond repute Heather19 has a reputation beyond repute Heather19 has a reputation beyond repute Heather19 has a reputation beyond repute Heather19 has a reputation beyond repute Heather19 has a reputation beyond repute Heather19's Avatar

There are some good ones in this group but had to go with The Exorcist.
    Only the gentle are ever really strong.

Soldier Boy Odetta is a jewel in the rough Odetta is a jewel in the rough Odetta is a jewel in the rough Odetta is a jewel in the rough Odetta's Avatar

Game over, man!
    Buddy, you think you look strong? You’re wearing a cape.

Citizen of Gilead jemaher will become famous soon enough jemaher will become famous soon enough

My Mood
    Tired
    Country
    Country Flag

wow tough bracket!!!!! I can find 4 in my top 20 of all time!

Constant Reader Darkthoughts has a spectacular aura about Darkthoughts has a spectacular aura about Darkthoughts has a spectacular aura about Darkthoughts's Avatar

My Mood
    Cheerful
    Country
    Country Flag

I went with Jaws - that movie is an absolute classic!

Scares the crap out of me, but classic.

I actually had to close my eyes and scroll down fast so I didn't see the movie poster My sister scarred me for life by taping it to my face when it was the cover of the tv guide when we were younger (I'd fallen asleep on the couch), I can watch the movie...but I can't look at that poster!!!

Gunslinger Apprentice Hbgunslinger is on a distinguished road

Country
    Country Flag

The Exorcist all the way. It still gives me that anxious feeling in the middle of my abdomin(best way I can describe it) when I watch it after like problably 100 viewings.

Robot Girlystevedave has much to be proud of Girlystevedave has much to be proud of Girlystevedave has much to be proud of Girlystevedave has much to be proud of Girlystevedave has much to be proud of Girlystevedave has much to be proud of Girlystevedave has much to be proud of Girlystevedave has much to be proud of Girlystevedave has much to be proud of Girlystevedave's Avatar

The Excorcist scared me way more than any movie has ever scared me in my life. Not in that 'creeped out I'm scared of the dark house' scared, but in that "I was scared for my soul for weeks after seeing it." So, I must give it credit, but at the same time...this is why I can't vote for it. It's just too much.

Quote Originally Posted by Darkthoughts View Post
    I went with Jaws - that movie is an absolute classic!

My sister scarred me for life by taping it to my face when it was the cover of the tv guide when we were younger (I'd fallen asleep on the couch), I can watch the movie...but I can't look at that poster!!!
    That's great. (Just not for you)

Constant Reader Darkthoughts has a spectacular aura about Darkthoughts has a spectacular aura about Darkthoughts has a spectacular aura about Darkthoughts's Avatar

My Mood
    Cheerful
    Country
    Country Flag

Thing is, out of the three of us sisters, she's the one everyone thinks is so "sweet"!

Caution: eye irritant Jon has a reputation beyond repute Jon has a reputation beyond repute Jon has a reputation beyond repute Jon has a reputation beyond repute Jon has a reputation beyond repute Jon has a reputation beyond repute Jon has a reputation beyond repute Jon has a reputation beyond repute Jon has a reputation beyond repute Jon has a reputation beyond repute Jon has a reputation beyond repute Jon's Avatar

My Mood
    Blah
    Country
    Country Flag

North by Northwest...a classic!
    All that's left of what we were is what we have become.

Soldier Boy Odetta is a jewel in the rough Odetta is a jewel in the rough Odetta is a jewel in the rough Odetta is a jewel in the rough Odetta's Avatar

Aliens is gonna be gone!

Demon of the Prim Cutter has a spectacular aura about Cutter has a spectacular aura about Cutter's Avatar

My Mood
    Lurking
    Country
    Country Flag

Very tough, if it was Alien and not Aliens it would have got my vote. As it stands I went for Jaws.
    Geoff

Maerlyn's Imp RUBE is just really nice RUBE is just really nice RUBE is just really nice RUBE is just really nice RUBE's Avatar

Country
    Country Flag

Aliens will come back. It must.

With A Fist Full Of Steel Arthur Heath is on a distinguished road Arthur Heath's Avatar

3rd Planet on the left in the Milky Way galaxy
    Country
    Country Flag

This may have been the hardest bracket yet... It was tough between Usual Suspects, Aliens, but voted A L I E N S .

"As for gunslingers, Roland," Cuthbert says, "I am here. And we are the last."

When two fit, it makes you think
    I got the cute one, my woman
    She says, "Lovin's all I bring"
    And it's her loving that's a wonderful thing.
    Lovin' yes we are, it's such a wonderful thing
    When two fit it makes you think
    See us both in the black
    She lays on me so relaxed.
    -Big D and The Kids Table

Kate / Batwoman turtlex is on a distinguished road turtlex's Avatar

My Mood
    Gay

I voted Jaws, its just a classic in it's own right.

I prefer Aliens over Alien.
    The Man In Black Fled Across The Desert...

...And The Gunslinger Followed.

“I’m always on the Batman rule, sir.” - Kate Kane / Detective Comics 857

"It is the story, not he who tells it." Except to us collectors who have to put limits somewhere. - jhanic

Remember, Remember, The Fifth of November, The Gunpowder, Treason, and Plot.

Oh, thanks god, ALiens still has a chance!

My Mood
    Daring
    Country
    Country Flag

As of right meow, Aliens is in the next round.

*weeps*

+ Reply to Thread
Page 1 of 2 1 2 LastLast