Donate To Keep The Site Ad Free
+ Reply to Thread
Page 6 of 6 FirstFirst ... 4 5 6

Thread: TORCHWOOD. **SPOILERS**

Roont Brice has much to be proud of Brice has much to be proud of Brice has much to be proud of Brice has much to be proud of Brice has much to be proud of Brice has much to be proud of Brice has much to be proud of Brice has much to be proud of Brice has much to be proud of Brice's Avatar

My Mood
    Aggressive
    Country
    Country Flag

The Awesomest fled across the desert and The Awesomer followed.

If you rescue me
    I’ll be your friend forever

I wish that I could write fiction, but that seems almost an impossibility. -howard phillips lovecraft (1915)

Great Old One DoctorDodge is a glorious beacon of light DoctorDodge is a glorious beacon of light DoctorDodge is a glorious beacon of light DoctorDodge is a glorious beacon of light DoctorDodge is a glorious beacon of light DoctorDodge is a glorious beacon of light DoctorDodge's Avatar

My Mood
    Yeehaw

Quote Originally Posted by Yaksha View Post
    Just finished Miracle Day and I fucking loved every single second of it. Hands down my favorite season. I loved how they took such a great concept and turned it on it's head and made you seriously think about what the ramifications on no one being able to die. I love it when writers take an idea of what some people would consider to be ideal and fuck it up. I thought the Uk and Us cast mixed very well and i actually did not care about the length at all. I enjoy talking scenes, especially when it is all about morality and what the people in power think they have the right to do.

Rex was my favorite of the new characters. I loved his attitude and sarcasm. His interactions with Jack were priceless but his relationship with Esther is what made the two new characters. Their friendship was such a joy to watch and it was really heartbreaking how it ended. I am also glad to see how he ended the season.
    Spoiler:
    Him becoming just like Jack made me excited to see him in more seasons

I loved Jack's arc in this season especially since it was kind of a reversal from Children of Earth. In COH he went from a hero to a more darker morally absent character who did something morally wrong and could not handle the consequences. In Miracle Day he went from a darker character who still felt the pain of what he did to a hero who sacrifices himself for the world,even when he knew he was going to die. I loved his joy at being human again and him resolving to fight to save himself. \

All in all loved it and can not wait for another season.
    I think I'll have to watch it again. I think having it on a week by week basis actually took away from it a bit - with Children of Earth, it was one ep after another in a single week, a form of non-stop pace. With this, having weeks in between eps just might've made it lose some of its pace and details from earlier in the season were forgotten by the end. Got the complete set on blu-ray, so when I get round that, I'll give some thoughts on the story as a whole.
    Never be cruel and never be cowardly. And if you ever are, always make amends.

You are a walking talking Doctor Who encyclopedia to me.
    - Melike

Rebel Heather19 has a reputation beyond repute Heather19 has a reputation beyond repute Heather19 has a reputation beyond repute Heather19 has a reputation beyond repute Heather19 has a reputation beyond repute Heather19 has a reputation beyond repute Heather19 has a reputation beyond repute Heather19 has a reputation beyond repute Heather19 has a reputation beyond repute Heather19 has a reputation beyond repute Heather19 has a reputation beyond repute Heather19's Avatar

Oh please do, I really hope you enjoy it more this time.
    Only the gentle are ever really strong.

Goldmember mystima is a jewel in the rough mystima is a jewel in the rough mystima is a jewel in the rough mystima's Avatar

My Mood
    Twisted
    Country
    Country Flag

Can not find Miracle Day anywhere....it's not on Netflix anymore because they ended their contract with Starz....grrrr....anyone know where I can find it?

Does whatever a spiderman does.

Goldmember Melike will become famous soon enough Melike's Avatar

Torchwood is missed.

Goldmember mystima is a jewel in the rough mystima is a jewel in the rough mystima is a jewel in the rough mystima's Avatar

My Mood
    Twisted
    Country
    Country Flag

well I found it...they put it back on netflix...did a whole marathon run of the whole last season in one go....I liked the story they told and the Doctor Who references in it...one of the things I would like to see would be they bring Jack back into Who and have him explain Rex.

Does whatever a spiderman does.

Citizen of Gilead Fall of Gilead has a spectacular aura about Fall of Gilead has a spectacular aura about Fall of Gilead's Avatar

My Mood
    Lonely
    Country
    Country Flag

The second series I enjoyed more than the first and a devestating ending as well.
    In Digitized Remorse

+ Reply to Thread
Page 6 of 6 FirstFirst ... 4 5 6