Donate To Keep The Site Ad Free
+ Reply to Thread
Page 4 of 4 FirstFirst ... 2 3 4

Thread: The 12 Guardians of the Beams

DT.Org's Official Sweetie Wuducynn will become famous soon enough Wuducynn's Avatar

Quote Originally Posted by Mr. Rabbit Trick View Post
    Quote Originally Posted by All_Hail_The_Crimson_King View Post
    I'm really hoping they'll all be named in upcoming issues of the graphic novel.
    I don't think that should count as King has does not write for these graphic novels.

You might as well make up the names yourself.
    I think it counts because they're all greenlit by King and he does give a lot of feedback. So its not a totally separate thing from him.
    "It's his eyes, Roland thought. They were wide and terrible, the eyes of a dragon in human form" - Roland seeing the Crimson King for the first time.

"When the King comes and the Tower falls, sai, all such pretty things as yours will be broken. Then there will be darkness and nothing but the howl of Discordia and the cries of the can toi" - From Song of Susannah

Roont Matt will become famous soon enough Matt will become famous soon enough Matt's Avatar

My Mood
    Psychedelic
    Country
    Country Flag

I may be stupid but I am counting the stuff in the comics as canon. As closely as SK guards this stuff, it seems like even if it is written by someone else..it still has his blessing.

Like the bible.
    The kindness of close friends is like a warm blanket

DT.Org's Official Sweetie Wuducynn will become famous soon enough Wuducynn's Avatar

Well if you're stupid, then I'm sharing your stupidity. To me the reasoning is sound.
    "It's his eyes, Roland thought. They were wide and terrible, the eyes of a dragon in human form" - Roland seeing the Crimson King for the first time.

"When the King comes and the Tower falls, sai, all such pretty things as yours will be broken. Then there will be darkness and nothing but the howl of Discordia and the cries of the can toi" - From Song of Susannah

The White! MonteGss is on a distinguished road MonteGss's Avatar

Country
    Country Flag

I'm stupid too then. The info in the comic is done with King involved, so it is canon. Period.

Little Coffin Hunter Gunslinger_by_Ka is on a distinguished road Gunslinger_by_Ka's Avatar

Country
    Country Flag

They only name seven in the gaurdians. That I have seen anyway, Im on Wizard and Glass now.
    ~Never a dull moment in Mid-World~

Seven are named? What are the names of the other five? As far as I know only Maturin and Shardik are named.

Gunslinger Apprentice LemurJones is on a distinguished road

If one of the guardians is really Ape then I call LEMUR.

Constant Reader Darkthoughts has a spectacular aura about Darkthoughts has a spectacular aura about Darkthoughts has a spectacular aura about Darkthoughts's Avatar

My Mood
    Cheerful
    Country
    Country Flag

I've merged two threads discussing different aspects of this interesting topic. So, here's the place to discuss anything and everything relating to the Guardians of the Beams

+ Reply to Thread
Page 4 of 4 FirstFirst ... 2 3 4