Donate To Keep The Site Ad Free
+ Reply to Thread
Page 9 of 9 FirstFirst ... 7 8 9

Thread: Bernie Wrightson, Artist

Gunslinger herbertwest has a reputation beyond repute herbertwest has a reputation beyond repute herbertwest has a reputation beyond repute herbertwest has a reputation beyond repute herbertwest has a reputation beyond repute herbertwest has a reputation beyond repute herbertwest has a reputation beyond repute herbertwest has a reputation beyond repute herbertwest has a reputation beyond repute herbertwest has a reputation beyond repute herbertwest has a reputation beyond repute herbertwest's Avatar

Country
    Country Flag

3!
    It's definitly a preliminary piece as it seems on pencil. I dont like the fact that the 4th seems to be with a proper pen, and could "easily" be "photocopied".

The only downside is that the pencil will be a fragile piece and may fade away?, so you should defo frame it but I am sure that you were already planning to do that
    ------------------------------------------------
    CLUB STEPHEN KING (french website about STEPHEN KING, since 1992) : on : Facebook | Twitter | Instagram
    ------------------------------------------------

Citizen of Gilead mattgreenbean has a spectacular aura about mattgreenbean has a spectacular aura about mattgreenbean's Avatar

My Mood
    Cool
    Country
    Country Flag

Kickstarter going on with Bernie's art.

https://www.kickstarter.com/projects...rs/description
    "That which you think, becomes your world" Matheson

+ Reply to Thread
Page 9 of 9 FirstFirst ... 7 8 9