Donate To Keep The Site Ad Free

Thread: 1987

Oz the Gweat and Tewwible mae seldom gets put on hold mae seldom gets put on hold mae seldom gets put on hold mae seldom gets put on hold mae seldom gets put on hold mae seldom gets put on hold mae seldom gets put on hold mae seldom gets put on hold mae seldom gets put on hold mae seldom gets put on hold mae seldom gets put on hold mae's Avatar

Country
    Country Flag

Default 1987

I was just looking at Stephen King's bibliography and noticed a curious thing. I've noticed it before, but just now really thought about it. I was but seven in 1987, and this seems to have been King's most prolific year of his career, at least in publishing terms: Misery, The Drawing of the Three, The Eyes of the Dragon, and The Tommyknockers were all released that year.

So a question to those that were fans then: how was that year like? Why such output?

aka lindakins alinda is a name known to all alinda is a name known to all alinda is a name known to all alinda is a name known to all alinda is a name known to all alinda is a name known to all alinda's Avatar

My Mood
    In Love

ah who knows? But I am so glad it happened no?

The answer is within

all matter is energy, all energy is GOD

Citizen of Gilead stone, rose, unfound door is on a distinguished road stone, rose, unfound door's Avatar

My Mood
    Yeehaw
    Country
    Country Flag

That year was really good since I was born.