Donate To Keep The Site Ad Free
Page 1 of 2 1 2 LastLast

Thread: POSTERS!!!!!!!

bangoskank1

Default POSTERS!!!!!!!

any one lookin for a The Stand comic book poster???.....It's the cover of the first book...only really, really big.....I might have a couple kickin around...or how bout a Treachery poster...might maybe have 2 or 3 of those as well....just throwin out there..

Kilgore Trout valtr0n is on a distinguished road valtr0n's Avatar

Country
    Country Flag

I'd absolutely love a Treachery poster. Or a Stand poster. Or both. I don't care. (But if I had to pick it'd definitely be the Treachery poster. Or maybe the Stand poster. Are they both the same size?)

I love posters.

Don't you get it?! We are the walking dead! We are the walking dead...

bangoskank1

yes they are both the same size...

Other worlds Patrick has a reputation beyond repute Patrick has a reputation beyond repute Patrick has a reputation beyond repute Patrick has a reputation beyond repute Patrick has a reputation beyond repute Patrick has a reputation beyond repute Patrick has a reputation beyond repute Patrick has a reputation beyond repute Patrick has a reputation beyond repute Patrick has a reputation beyond repute Patrick has a reputation beyond repute Patrick's Avatar

My Mood
    Yeehaw
    Country
    Country Flag

I'd be interestd in both.
    "...that Siren which called and sang and promised so much and gave, after all, so little." ~ Ray Bradbury

S P I R A L Ricky has a brilliant future Ricky has a brilliant future Ricky has a brilliant future Ricky has a brilliant future Ricky has a brilliant future Ricky has a brilliant future Ricky has a brilliant future Ricky has a brilliant future Ricky has a brilliant future Ricky has a brilliant future Ricky has a brilliant future Ricky's Avatar

Country
    Country Flag

I'd say I'd like one, but I know it'd just sit around in my room. I'll let someone else who really wants one to have the opportunity.

Really nice of you to give these out James!
    A NEW GAME BEGINS

bangoskank1

That is exactly the kind of spirit I look for when giving stuff away...give it the peeps that really want them...way to go Ricky...I'll send ya a Pennywise doll for bein thoughtful...pm your addy. Actually I think I have it from the sketchbooks.. Patrick....I only have a few of each (for now)...so I'm sorry I can't give ya both...I'm gonna let this thread sit for the weekend and see who wants one..then we'l figure it al out..prolly the ole hat trick depending on the number peeps....Ok turtle face I'm waitin for your peep spammer....

Big Coffin Hunter Ari_Racing has a reputation beyond repute Ari_Racing has a reputation beyond repute Ari_Racing has a reputation beyond repute Ari_Racing has a reputation beyond repute Ari_Racing has a reputation beyond repute Ari_Racing has a reputation beyond repute Ari_Racing has a reputation beyond repute Ari_Racing has a reputation beyond repute Ari_Racing has a reputation beyond repute Ari_Racing has a reputation beyond repute Ari_Racing has a reputation beyond repute Ari_Racing's Avatar

My Mood
    Cheerful
    Country
    Country Flag

If I can get one (any of both), I´d appreciate that a lot!

I have an address in NJ of a friend that has to send me stuff and I´ll pay for the shipping.

Thanks for this chance!!
    Wanted list:
    Ubris

Wolf Woofer will become famous soon enough Woofer will become famous soon enough Woofer's Avatar

My Mood
    Worried

James, is that a trick question? Of course! You keep having things I love. How is that? Are you in my head?

If someone who hasn't received a cool something wants one, then back me out of this one and let someone else. If, however, there are plenty, then please put me in!

ETA: The Stand. Doh me!
    Last edited by Woofer; 09-12-2008 at 04:55 PM. Reason: ETA.
    It'll take a lot more than words and guns,
    A whole lot more than riches and muscle.

The hands of the many must join as one.
    And together we'll cross the river.

Puscifer, "The Humbling River"

Other worlds Patrick has a reputation beyond repute Patrick has a reputation beyond repute Patrick has a reputation beyond repute Patrick has a reputation beyond repute Patrick has a reputation beyond repute Patrick has a reputation beyond repute Patrick has a reputation beyond repute Patrick has a reputation beyond repute Patrick has a reputation beyond repute Patrick has a reputation beyond repute Patrick has a reputation beyond repute Patrick's Avatar

My Mood
    Yeehaw
    Country
    Country Flag

Quote Originally Posted by bangoskank1 View Post
    .. Patrick....I only have a few of each (for now)...so I'm sorry I can't give ya both...
    As one who has given away lots of promo stuff on this site in the past, I totally understand. Whether I receive anything or nothing at all, it's a cool giveaway you're doing.
    "...that Siren which called and sang and promised so much and gave, after all, so little." ~ Ray Bradbury

Goldmember NeedfulKings is just really nice NeedfulKings is just really nice NeedfulKings is just really nice NeedfulKings is just really nice NeedfulKings's Avatar

Country
    Country Flag

I'd love one!

If there's a choice, I'd take The Stand first. Either would be great!

You rock!

Roont Daghain is on a distinguished road Daghain's Avatar

My Mood
    Twisted
    Country
    Country Flag

I'd love to be in on a Treachery poster.

"People, especially children, aren't measured by their IQ. What's important about them is whether they're good or bad, and these children are bad." ~ Alan Bernard

"You needn't die happy when your day comes, but you must die satisfied, for you have lived your life from beginning to end and ka is always served." ~ Roland Deschain

Vagrant Dead Nerak is a jewel in the rough Nerak is a jewel in the rough Nerak is a jewel in the rough Nerak is a jewel in the rough Nerak's Avatar

My Mood
    Lurking

I would love to have a poster. You can add me to the list, pwease!
    Promise me you'll always remember: You're braver than you believe, stronger than you seem and smarter than you think.

Gunslinger Apprentice BeDaN is on a distinguished road BeDaN's Avatar

Country
    Country Flag

Jus got divorced so the whole house is mine and I can put whatever I want on the walls. So I'll take what I can get

Gunslinger Apprentice TLC is on a distinguished road TLC's Avatar

My Mood
    Chatty
    Country
    Country Flag

are you secretly Santa?

Kate / Batwoman turtlex is on a distinguished road turtlex's Avatar

My Mood
    Gay

Bango - I'd love a Treachery poster! If you have one left.

Many thanks!
    The Man In Black Fled Across The Desert...

...And The Gunslinger Followed.

“I’m always on the Batman rule, sir.” - Kate Kane / Detective Comics 857

"It is the story, not he who tells it." Except to us collectors who have to put limits somewhere. - jhanic

Remember, Remember, The Fifth of November, The Gunpowder, Treason, and Plot.

aka lindakins alinda is a name known to all alinda is a name known to all alinda is a name known to all alinda is a name known to all alinda is a name known to all alinda is a name known to all alinda's Avatar

My Mood
    In Love

Any left? I'd love one for my library.

The answer is within

all matter is energy, all energy is GOD

Roont Brice has much to be proud of Brice has much to be proud of Brice has much to be proud of Brice has much to be proud of Brice has much to be proud of Brice has much to be proud of Brice has much to be proud of Brice has much to be proud of Brice has much to be proud of Brice's Avatar

My Mood
    Aggressive
    Country
    Country Flag

I'd love to have one, but really I have nowhere to hang it so, I'll leave them for the others. Very generous giveaway.
    The Awesomest fled across the desert and The Awesomer followed.

If you rescue me
    I’ll be your friend forever

I wish that I could write fiction, but that seems almost an impossibility. -howard phillips lovecraft (1915)

My Mood
    Twisted
    Country
    Country Flag

You could hang it at my house, Brice.

"People, especially children, aren't measured by their IQ. What's important about them is whether they're good or bad, and these children are bad." ~ Alan Bernard

"You needn't die happy when your day comes, but you must die satisfied, for you have lived your life from beginning to end and ka is always served." ~ Roland Deschain

Roont Brice has much to be proud of Brice has much to be proud of Brice has much to be proud of Brice has much to be proud of Brice has much to be proud of Brice has much to be proud of Brice has much to be proud of Brice has much to be proud of Brice has much to be proud of Brice's Avatar

My Mood
    Aggressive
    Country
    Country Flag

How generous of you.

If you rescue me

I wish that I could write fiction, but that seems almost an impossibility. -howard phillips lovecraft (1915)

My Mood
    Twisted
    Country
    Country Flag

I thought so.

bangoskank1

kay I only have 2 of each for now so I'm just gonna pick....turtlex..I love ya but your out seeing how your in with the signed book...Daghain..your in pick one and pm me your addy...woofer..your our for the same reason as turtle...Nerak you are most certianly in..pick one...pm addy..after you 2 people pick I'll post the other 2 with the ones I have left...and no I am not secretlt Santa but I had a bad accident years ago that had me layin around and thinkin and I know how it feels to get shit on..I'm not braggin but I'm pretty much all set in the finance department and have many connections which is how I get this stuff...so I get pleasure from giving shit away....call it selfish if ya want but just do it as your hangin up your poster I gave you...

bangoskank1

Oh and one more thing...Brice???....very kind of you....expect a little somethin from yours truly for your gesture...

My Mood
    Aggressive
    Country
    Country Flag

Well, I never expect anything , but thank you!

If you rescue me

My Mood
    Twisted
    Country
    Country Flag

PM sent. Thanks bango!

Kate / Batwoman turtlex is on a distinguished road turtlex's Avatar

My Mood
    Gay

Completely understood.

Thanks for the opportunity, though.
    The Man In Black Fled Across The Desert...

...And The Gunslinger Followed.

“I’m always on the Batman rule, sir.” - Kate Kane / Detective Comics 857

"It is the story, not he who tells it." Except to us collectors who have to put limits somewhere. - jhanic

Remember, Remember, The Fifth of November, The Gunpowder, Treason, and Plot.

Page 1 of 2 1 2 LastLast