Donate To Keep The Site Ad Free
+ Reply to Thread
Page 9 of 19 FirstFirst ... 7 8 9 10 11 ... LastLast

Thread: Fringe (spoilers too)

Word Slinger Bev Vincent has a brilliant future Bev Vincent has a brilliant future Bev Vincent has a brilliant future Bev Vincent has a brilliant future Bev Vincent has a brilliant future Bev Vincent has a brilliant future Bev Vincent has a brilliant future Bev Vincent has a brilliant future Bev Vincent has a brilliant future Bev Vincent has a brilliant future Bev Vincent has a brilliant future Bev Vincent's Avatar

Entrada was one of the best episodes so far this season. Next week is the fall finale -- I hear they're moving the show to Friday nights when it returns. Doesn't really matter to me. I never watch it live, anyway.

aka lindakins alinda is a name known to all alinda is a name known to all alinda is a name known to all alinda is a name known to all alinda is a name known to all alinda is a name known to all alinda's Avatar

My Mood
    In Love

I finally caught the show "live " this week. This show in my oppinion is epic.smart too.

The answer is within

all matter is energy, all energy is GOD

Goldmember mystima is a jewel in the rough mystima is a jewel in the rough mystima is a jewel in the rough mystima's Avatar

My Mood
    Twisted
    Country
    Country Flag

no not Friday's. that tv hell in my house. have to endure husbands love of WWE on Monday's as well as Friday. arggggg.

Does whatever a spiderman does.

aka lindakins alinda is a name known to all alinda is a name known to all alinda is a name known to all alinda is a name known to all alinda is a name known to all alinda is a name known to all alinda's Avatar

My Mood
    In Love

seriously? I should contenplate getting hubby his own TV to watch.

The answer is within

all matter is energy, all energy is GOD

Goldmember Melike will become famous soon enough Melike's Avatar

I couldn't keep up with this season. But the first two episodes were good enough for me. I just want some time to see the others.

Goldmember mystima is a jewel in the rough mystima is a jewel in the rough mystima is a jewel in the rough mystima's Avatar

My Mood
    Twisted
    Country
    Country Flag

anyone see this last episode. we got to see more
    Spoiler:
    observers
    was really intrigued by the whole cause and effect aspect of the episode. Plus Christopher Lloyd was awesome....kinda funny and I think they did a homeage to Back to the Future with the whole
    Spoiler:
    son traveling from the past to the future

BAZZINGA candy is a jewel in the rough candy is a jewel in the rough candy is a jewel in the rough candy's Avatar

My Mood
    Blah
    Country
    Country Flag

darn it, why are we late!!! last year we were only a few days behind you

i am desperatley avoiding opening the spoiler boxes

S P I R A L Ricky has a brilliant future Ricky has a brilliant future Ricky has a brilliant future Ricky has a brilliant future Ricky has a brilliant future Ricky has a brilliant future Ricky has a brilliant future Ricky has a brilliant future Ricky has a brilliant future Ricky has a brilliant future Ricky has a brilliant future Ricky's Avatar

Country
    Country Flag

Does anyone know a good site where I can watch the first 8 episodes of this season? I haven't seen any of this season yet (I wanted to do a season 2 re-watch) and have been unsucessful in finding the early S3 eps. I checked Hulu, IMDB, etc., but no luck! There's no way I can wait for the DVD!
    A NEW GAME BEGINS

BAZZINGA candy is a jewel in the rough candy is a jewel in the rough candy is a jewel in the rough candy's Avatar

My Mood
    Blah
    Country
    Country Flag

APRIL!!!!!!!! season 3 does not restart until APRIL

Quote Originally Posted by mystima View Post
    anyone see this last episode. we got to see more
    Spoiler:
    observers
    was really intrigued by the whole cause and effect aspect of the episode. Plus Christopher Lloyd was awesome....kinda funny and I think they did a homeage to Back to the Future with the whole
    Spoiler:
    son traveling from the past to the future

Spoiler:
    I missed our observer. Walter was also awesome with his colored glasses. Strawberry milkshake. I love the way he is so passionate about food and drinks.

Have you seen the Reciprocity? I personally didn't like the way Peter change.

Word Slinger Bev Vincent has a brilliant future Bev Vincent has a brilliant future Bev Vincent has a brilliant future Bev Vincent has a brilliant future Bev Vincent has a brilliant future Bev Vincent has a brilliant future Bev Vincent has a brilliant future Bev Vincent has a brilliant future Bev Vincent has a brilliant future Bev Vincent has a brilliant future Bev Vincent has a brilliant future Bev Vincent's Avatar

The observer was
    Spoiler:
    behind the crime scene tape at the fountain where the guy died of mercury poisoning

I'm not sure I like the new
    Spoiler:
    direction they're taking with Peter. We'll just have to see how it plays out. He's aware that he's been affected (What are we going to do about it?) and Walter knows, so he'll likely work on a solution

Fundraiser Emeritus Merlin1958 is loved more than Jesus Merlin1958 is loved more than Jesus Merlin1958 is loved more than Jesus Merlin1958 is loved more than Jesus Merlin1958 is loved more than Jesus Merlin1958 is loved more than Jesus Merlin1958 is loved more than Jesus Merlin1958 is loved more than Jesus Merlin1958 is loved more than Jesus Merlin1958 is loved more than Jesus Merlin1958 is loved more than Jesus Merlin1958's Avatar

My Mood
    Breezy
    Country
    Country Flag

It is a quandry right now!!!! I'm sure the writers know where they're going!!!
    28 in 23 (?)!!!!

63 in '23!!!!!!!!!!

The Houston Astros cheated Major League Baseball from 2017-18!!!! Is that how we teach our kids to play the game now?????

John F. Kennedy strungoutboy21 is on a distinguished road strungoutboy21's Avatar

Quote Originally Posted by Ricky View Post
    Does anyone know a good site where I can watch the first 8 episodes of this season? I haven't seen any of this season yet (I wanted to do a season 2 re-watch) and have been unsucessful in finding the early S3 eps. I checked Hulu, IMDB, etc., but no luck! There's no way I can wait for the DVD!
    Yes, go here. http://eztv.it/

My Mood
    Twisted
    Country
    Country Flag

Yeah I didn't like the whole
    Spoiler:
    Peter being the bad guy in this episode.
    Kinda threw me off because of it...waiting for next episode to see where it will go.

My Mood
    Twisted
    Country
    Country Flag

the last episode was aired here on saturday instead of friday...YAY...Looks like they have more people that were in the trials than we thought.
    Spoiler:
    mind readers were kicked out because they knew to much. who knows how many are out there.
    looking forward to seeing next weeks episode as it is supposed to deal with the other side.

S03E13 Immortality

I thought this week's episode was mostly a waste of time. The whole bug plot was just an excuse to convey two bits of information:

Spoiler:

1) Walternate draws the line at experimenting on children, something that makes him different from Walter and slightly less loathsome
    2) Fauxlivia is pregnant with Peter's child, which is a real game changer

My Mood
    Twisted
    Country
    Country Flag

hmmm..makes one think that maybe Walternate
    Spoiler:
    will use peter's baby for the machine...and cross that line that he might not have at the beginning.
    or that Folivia will
    Spoiler:
    go back to our world and give peter his child when she finds out what Walternate is really up too...then die as she gives him the child.

I think Walternate will use
    Spoiler:
    Faux-livia's pregnancy to force Peter to choose between worlds.

Fundraiser Emeritus Merlin1958 is loved more than Jesus Merlin1958 is loved more than Jesus Merlin1958 is loved more than Jesus Merlin1958 is loved more than Jesus Merlin1958 is loved more than Jesus Merlin1958 is loved more than Jesus Merlin1958 is loved more than Jesus Merlin1958 is loved more than Jesus Merlin1958 is loved more than Jesus Merlin1958 is loved more than Jesus Merlin1958 is loved more than Jesus Merlin1958's Avatar

My Mood
    Breezy
    Country
    Country Flag

Quote Originally Posted by Bev Vincent View Post
    I think Walternate will use
    Spoiler:
    Faux-livia's pregnancy to force Peter to choose between worlds.
    Exactly!!!!!!!
    28 in 23 (?)!!!!

63 in '23!!!!!!!!!!

The Houston Astros cheated Major League Baseball from 2017-18!!!! Is that how we teach our kids to play the game now?????

S03E14 6B

S03E15 Subject 13

My Mood
    Twisted
    Country
    Country Flag

I guess you could say that
    Spoiler:
    Peter and Olivia were destined to be together from the beginning.

plus the observer was in the alternate world...saw him in
    Spoiler:
    Bishop Dynamics when Walternate was coming into the office.

S P I R A L Ricky has a brilliant future Ricky has a brilliant future Ricky has a brilliant future Ricky has a brilliant future Ricky has a brilliant future Ricky has a brilliant future Ricky has a brilliant future Ricky has a brilliant future Ricky has a brilliant future Ricky has a brilliant future Ricky has a brilliant future Ricky's Avatar

Country
    Country Flag

Subject 13 Spoilers

Spoiler:
    I really liked Subject 13 as well. Comparing it to 'Peter' of last season, it seemed like the writers are making material for some future serialized flashbacks, rather than in 'Peter' where we knew what happened (for the most part), just not how and why. It seemed to me that there's much more that they could show us back in 1985 and I hope they do!

Like Melike said, the attention to detail was fantastic: the white tulips, finally seeing when Oliva "starts a fire with her mind," like Walter has mentioned a couple times throughout the seasons, and Bishop Dynamic was really cool to see too.
    A NEW GAME BEGINS

Ricky, my only concern is they left us without Fringe last friday. Hope to see the new episode this friday.

+ Reply to Thread
Page 9 of 19 FirstFirst ... 7 8 9 10 11 ... LastLast